[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excuse me, Patriarch? Now that we've sucessfully overthrown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 21

File: 1473379032495.jpg (54KB, 458x391px) Image search: [Google]
1473379032495.jpg
54KB, 458x391px
Excuse me, Patriarch?

Now that we've sucessfully overthrown the planetary governor, what exactly did we plan to do? Correct me if I'm wrong, but im not entirely sure we had planned anything AFTER seizing power, aside from converting the rest of the populace.
>>
>>49543006
We eat everything, use the biomass to produce a new swarm, and move on to the next planet. I'm not sure why no one told you already, I guess they just assumed it was so intuitive that they didn't need to.
>>
Holy shit I haven't seen one of these in a while
>>
>>49543021
But how, sir? Were not exactly Tyranids, nor do we have the ability to create bio-forms such as rippers or capillary towers.
>>
>>49543074
Don't you worry about that, magus. We may not be "exactly" Tyranids, but we've got enough in us to get the job started for when the rest of the swarm shows up. Just you watch, we've only got to keep things up with our hybrids for a few generations before we get reinforcements.
>>
>>49543152
Very well. But what do we do in the mean time? It takes months at the very least for a hive fleet to even register our psychic beacon. What than? I suggest we build more statues.
>>
Genestealer Oviposter
>>
File: FamiliesNamed.jpg (191KB, 2000x586px) Image search: [Google]
FamiliesNamed.jpg
191KB, 2000x586px
>>49543172
Why not start a family?
>>
>>49543185

Thats the family tree for the immortal guy who fucks all his daughters right?
>>
>>49543172
I was thinking about learning to cook, personally. We're genetically programmed to eat, but have we ever stopped to /dine/? We can make this experience so much classier with the right preparation.
>>
>>49543006
Basically, the plan is we get aboard ships leaving the planet and spread the Cult.

Should be easy now that we run everything.

That's actually what the Codex says too, they spread out from their first planet, sometimes taking entire systems or more.
>>
Have we gained control of their pants plants? We must contorl the Jeans.
>>
File: 0.jpg (38KB, 630x286px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
38KB, 630x286px
>>49543006
We have overthrown the bourgeoisie and the workers are free. Prosperity and happiness will ensue as we wait for the coming of our lords
>>
God damn if there is one thing I hate more than commies, its space bug worshiping commies.
>>
>>49543006
We wait for the swarm to show up and eat everything, duh.

>>49543152
Listen, Broodmate Zathras, we're what are known to the Imperium as "Vanguard Organisms." We're here to infiltrate, convert whomever we can without attracting too much attention, sabotage here and there, and then ring the dinner bell for a full-scale Tyranid invasion.
>>
>>49543236
But what do we do on the planet that we are currently on? We cant just bum around all day..
>>
>>49543378
They keep working, so as to not arouse suspicions. They usually improve production.
>>
File: Ordo Xenos Inquisitor.png (61KB, 415x249px) Image search: [Google]
Ordo Xenos Inquisitor.png
61KB, 415x249px
Did somebody say genestealers?
>>
File: jean.jpg (118KB, 1024x768px)
jean.jpg
118KB, 1024x768px
>>49543253
Did someone say Jean?
>>
File: innocence personified.png (93KB, 300x336px) Image search: [Google]
innocence personified.png
93KB, 300x336px
>>49543412
No, no, no. We're all loyal citizens here.

EVERYONE PUT ON YOUR FUCKING COOL FACE.
>>
File: 1474731531790 (1).png (127KB, 230x329px) Image search: [Google]
1474731531790 (1).png
127KB, 230x329px
>>49543457
>>49543412
Did somebody say COOL face?
>>
>>49543006
>trying to ressurect this shit meme

What a fucking head case you must be.
>>
>>49543457
Good, please report any suspicious activity to the nearest Arbitrator. Have a fine night-cycle, citizens.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP7q47BDMBw
>>
>>49543006
There's a case of this happening on a massive scale in "The Age of Dusk" - one of the only good fanfics in existance - and shit gets pretty fucking real.
The systems join together in a crude recompense of the Hivemind using massively bloated Patriarchs across planets joined psychically. Eventually, it becomes a quarantined set of systems with a truce of non-violence in exchange for the promise of "no more expanding and corrupting more worlds."
>>
>>49543608
Is that the Imperium agreeing a truce?
>>
>>49543643
No I believe it's the Vulkan Imperium that signs the non-aggression pact. But because he's Vulkan it leads to a full-out noble-bright alliance by 55k or so, leading to Vulkan and some of the newly cristened "Realm of Fathers" (patriarch systems) expeditionary fleets going out to look for the remaining Primarchs that aren't dead.
I dunno if this sounds cheesy or not but it is literally the best fanfiction ever written in my opinion and didn't come off as cheesy when I read it.
>>
>>49543688
Being honest anon, that sounds terrible.
>>
>>49543701
Yeah I'm not really doing it justice. I swear, just read "The Shape of the Nightmare to Come" and if you don't like it I'll give you your invested money back. When you do like it though, then you will have the urge to dive into the sequel, "The Age of Dusk," and you will thank me for showing you the greatest fanfiction ever written (and this includes the Dornian Heresy).
>>
>>49543729
That's the 50k fanfiction with Orknids, right?
>>
>>49543738
Yes! Just talking about it makes me want to read the chapter about the Grey Knights on Titan again...
oh god anon I swear I have good taste and that it isn't shit
>>
>>49543738
True orks come back in the 60th millenium after the orknids fuck off to the edge of the universe for inexplicable reasons. They come back with "Brainboyz", who are just superintelligent and super-kunningz orks like The Beast. They take Space Hulks and turn them into super dreadnoughts with special breeding facilities to create super nobz.

Imagine a gigantic room that has just a Colloseum with weapons and blood strewn about everywhere. At some point some ork in power armour shows up and sprays a shitload of spores into the room to fill up a series of amniotic sacs lining the walls, going all the way up 100 floors vertically. When the orkoids are born from their amniotic sacs, they fall into the colloseum, and pick up weapons. They fight each other, and die, and be reborn only to fight and die again. This process goes on for about a month until there is only one ork that has literally grown to be the size of a primarch from all of the non-stop fighting he has survived.

The brainboy comes back and hands the Super Nob some power armour, then he proceeds through about a THOUSAND other such facilities aboard his space hulk super-dreadnought. He breeds an entire army of super-nobz that form the backbone of his army, which he uses to fight other brainboyz, and pretty much everyone who wants to scrap.
>>
File: Burke.png (536KB, 554x691px) Image search: [Google]
Burke.png
536KB, 554x691px
>>49543412
Better go down there and cap-... I mean, destroy them.
>>
>>49543481
God dammit Apostle Zathras, stop doing kick flips on your skate board! The Patriarch will see you!
>>
File: oddboy.jpg (126KB, 500x333px)
oddboy.jpg
126KB, 500x333px
>>49543810
I still don't understand how the new Ork brainboy boy is suppose to work. So apparently the only way for Orks to have any organization and smarts is to have so much of them together that they can threaten the entire galaxy with their force, and this triggers some super-evolution in their dormant genes that brings forth glorious leaders and swathes of new oddboy types.
>>
>>49543892
You do that, Emperor protect you.
Actually, if you wouldn't mind, could you take this dataslate with the latest defense network codes to the Lord-General when you finish purging those vile xenos?
>>
Dont actual nids nom on the cultists anyway?
>>
>>49543185
What is this?
>>
So do the Genestealer cults just kind of happily die for the main hive fleet? Throwing themselves into the mouths of Carnifexes and what not?
>>
>>49544420
Nah, when the nids show up, there's generally more running and panicked screaming involved... but by then it's too late. The cults are just there to act as a beacon and keep the populace docile until the hive fleet shows up.
>>
File: Family Bush.png (172KB, 267x746px) Image search: [Google]
Family Bush.png
172KB, 267x746px
>>49544396
Its the family tree of a family from the Days series. One of them, Tomaru Sawagoe, is an immortal who likes to impregnate things. If you look towards the middle, you'll see where he starts banging his great great great grandaughter. That one dies before or during childbirth because she was in preschool, if memory serves.

It also leads to the funness of the protag from School Days, which is an anime a lot of people have watched and spawned the "Nice boat" meme, being related to literally every single girl he bangs in that anime.
>>
>>49543006
Genuinely miss these threads. Lots of cool lore and discussion
>>
>>49544480
>>49544420
NO! NO! IT'S COOL! IM ONE OF YOUUUUUUU!

SCRRREEEEEEEEEEECH!
>>
>>49544420
>>49544480
the Purestrains run off, but thats part of the design, they hitch aboard evac ships to continue spreading the infection, the hybrids however will cheerfully march into digestion pools to become one with their masters
>>
>>49544659
Please fucking die and take your forced faggotry with you.
>>
>>49544817
Why so angry?
>>
>>49544909
lore discussion doesn't need a crappy forced meme attached to it
>>
Where's the limo GW?
The truck on the teaser is not even included on the pre order
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 14123718540913151.png (67KB, 1124x179px)
14123718540913151.png
67KB, 1124x179px
>>49544659
>>49544909
it's time to go back
along with your shitty threads
>>
>>49543006
I wish there were more mutant or hybrid human factions that would facilitate really weird allied armies that were not super lore breaking.

Genestealer cults to me seems like the beginning, I'd love to see like Chaos Orks or Eldar, or some other new exotic xenos race, a Pariah's minicodex with a couple factions, Guela auxilaries fleshed out, some Dark Age humanoid force of cybernetic/mutant entity with alien allies or spliced DNA, or a radical Inquisitor expansion codex with alien hybrid heretek and ancient relics.
>>
>>49544985

All I want for Christmas is a Rogue Trader codex.
>>
>>49544996
Exodites are much higher possibility after the Deathwatch codex
at the same time i also doubt it those lazy cunts wont even make new sister models
>>
>>49545012
>>49544996
SoB really should get a new codex and they could add SO MUCH relic/church/angel/torture contraption/warp phenomena based units along with giving them very strong faith based buffs that would increase in potency via formatioins and would get better with increasing amounts of unit selected via some "worshipper" count.
>>
>>49544935
>>49544983

nice raging autism
>>
File: Exodite superheavy.gif (8MB, 800x422px) Image search: [Google]
Exodite superheavy.gif
8MB, 800x422px
>>49545012
sweet
>>
>>49544935
>>49544983
>40k general
>ebbin "orks I2 melee race, tau BS3 shooty race" tier may-mays
>HH general
>primarch dick measuring contest
>>
>>49545070
I bet they get new vehicles to replace all their Rhino based ones. GW clearly doesn't want anyone but Marines riding in those things. Then again, they do have 3+ save, so it might fool the machine spirit enough.
>>
File: excuse me.png (829KB, 1057x895px)
excuse me.png
829KB, 1057x895px
Excuse me, Planetary Governor? What are we supposed to do about this sect of the Imperial Cult that's gaining thousands of new converts each day?
>>
File: 1467605603542.png (2MB, 1300x1298px)
1467605603542.png
2MB, 1300x1298px
>>49543006
I wonder if there has ever been a genestealer cult and a chaos cult that were unaware of each other and both show up to kil lthe planetary governor at the same time. Just a bunch of choas cultists and genestealer cultists standing on either side of the room with the planetary governor pissing himself in between them.

"Well this is awkward"
"Yeah...gotta admit didn't see this coming"
"So...uh...how exactly do we do this? I mean we cant both over throw the planet"
>>
>>49545260
Chaos tries to convert the jean stealers while the Jean stealers try and convert the chaos cultists.

Both get killed when an ultrasmurf drop pod lands on the planetary governors head
>>
>>49545255
Encourage it, Labor efficiency is through the roof, I'd recommend you join up yourself, you could use the motivation!
>>
>>49545260
Why not kill the governor together then fight over who gets the planet after?
>>
>>49545260
>GW releases Chaos cultist codex
>release campaign is a 3 way between genestealer cultists with tyranid backing, chaos cultists with daemon and CSM backing and IG with SM and Inquisition backing
>campaign ends with Tau pushing back Imperials, purging daemons, and curing all infected genestealer cultists
>>
>>49545260
Speaking of which, what are Chaos's anti-Nid tactics?

Has Nurgle shit out a virus targeted towards space locusts yet? Does Khorne view Nids as individual skulls or a large superorganism whose skull is probably a hiveship? What does Slaanesh do with Nids?
>>
>>49545431
Upon Khorne's throne rests skulls of Tyranids the size of buildings.

How Chaos deals with Tyranids? Easy. Rip and tear. Daemons curbstomp Tyranids in combat so much it isn't even funny.
>>
>>49543205
There's more than one repeat offender on that list, but yes
>>
>>49545211
On one hand I wouldn't mind because the rhino kit is so fucking old and outdated compared to even slightly newer vehicle kits like the russ. On the other I would mind because of my already existing immolators and exorcists and new GW vehicle prices are flat out retarded like the new cult truck.
>>
>>49544514
>School days.
Isn't that also the harem anime that ends with one the girls going crazy and killing everyone?
>>
>>49545070
I would fucking love to get SoB on bikes, anything to diversify the tactics even a little bit.

If we could get those repentia eviscerator/suicide bombing bikes from the fandex then it would be a dream come true.
>>
>>49545260
>They start arguing who was here first
>To avoid fighting between two groups that could lead to imperials gaining upper hand they decide to rock paper scissors it out
>Genestealer cultist with 3 arms tries to cheat by awkardly swapping his paper with a rock last second
>Both groups continue shooting and cutting each other as the arbites reinforcements are closing in
>>
>>49545260
Have you ever seen Life of Brian?

Pretty much like that.
>>
>>49545782
FUCKIN' SPLITTERS
>>
>>49543172
We spread ourselves to more of the population so that there are fewer to oppose us when the swarm arrives.

We get them into positions where they can cause the most damage to the planets defences when the swarm arrives.

We destroy any other cults we find so that there is nothing to attract the Inquisition.
>>
>>49543205
S-sauce?
>>
File: Alien Girl Mocking Sex.jpg (361KB, 700x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Girl Mocking Sex.jpg
361KB, 700x1088px
>>49543729
>Dornian Heresy
>great fanfiction
>>
>>49545070
>would get better with increasing amounts of unit selected via some "worshipper" count.
>SoB using Waagh! field
>Hooligan nuns
Okay, but only once a month
>>
>>49546290

School Days and the 0verflow expanded universe.

Nice Boat
>>
>>49543006
Make nice wigs in case some inquisitor shows up and wonders why everybody is bald
>>
>>49543006
Basically, my good broodling. A psychic beacon will emanate from my head, inducing nearby hive ships to divert towards this world where they will invade.

Now we, of course, will inevitably be consumed in the liquidation of this world, but due to these dang biological imperatives, I'm unable to do anything about it. That and the hive mind constantly whispering in the back of my head.
>>
File: Genestealer Radicults.png (359KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Genestealer Radicults.png
359KB, 800x600px
>>49543956
you are not my real mom
>>
>>49543006
So, the cycle begins anew?

Every three months or so, you try respamming this dumb forced meme, bumping your awful forced discussions just as they are about to fall off, in hopes that people have forgotten how much of a giant faggot you are.

/tg/'s memory is long. We remember things all the way back to the first few months of this board. We certainly can remember how you spammed this stupid forced meme.

There's no reason for it outside of you wanting to force your unfunny and awful photoshops. Just ask your question without being a faggot, and quit digging your sunk cost hole all for this stupid forced meme.
>>
>>49546725
That entire post came off as incredibly autistic. Fitting, I suppose, for someone claiming to be an oldfag.
>>
>>49546725
>FUN? on MY /tg/? not on my watch
>>
>>49546896
Cute damage control.
>>
>>49546902
This was my first post in this thread, but okay.
I guess you're really angry people discussed lore in this thread. I can see why, they did it in a format that's totally badwrongfun.
>>
>>49546901
/tg/ is rather resistant to forced memes, especially when they're as bad as this one. You can have fun asking your dumb questions, but quit trying to spam your unamusing "template" as you call it and quit trying to ressurect something that died for a good reason.
>>
>>49546923
Lore discussion is fine. Forcing bad memes isn't. You can have the former without the latter, and that's partially why the latter is discouraged.

Largely though, this spam is particularly awful because the guy who forced it would just repeat the same threads in a cycle because he's lazy and is much more concerned with spamming a meme than caring about lore discussion.

If he wants lore discussion without the negative attention of forcing a meme, all he needs to do is not force his meme.
>>
>>49546950
>>49546928
Or, you two could just stop shitting up a thread and leave everyone to just discuss lore in peace? Don't like the format? Who gives a fuck, just ignore it. It's /tg/ relevant content, which is more than you can say for a lot of things supported on here.
>>
>>49546974
Could you stop forcing your meme?

Please, stop with the awkward attempt at defending it as well. People remember how awful and blatant the forces spamming was, and no matter how long you wait, you're not going to be able to bring back your forced meme without people calling you out on it.

If you honestly care about lore discussion, even though this thread is a thoroughly awful example of it, go to the 40k general instead of bumping this forced meme thread.
>>
>>49546999
>You can ask questions! But you asked the question wrong! Stop asking questions wrong!

>>49545449

And how do you summon a legion of daemons and keep them going long enough to stop the 'nids?
>>
>>49546974
If you don't care about the format, why are you trying to excuse it? Just condemn it as forced faggotry and move on to a thread that wasn't made solely to satisfy some weird guy's ego.
>>
>>49547041
>>49546999
It's not my meme lad. I'm just confused as to why you hate it so much that even when it creates meaningful and interesting discussion you come into a previously civil thread and start yelling about how your board doesn't take kindly to this. You aren't the board police.
>>
>>49547058
>meaningful and interesting discussion

You sure it's not your meme, lad? Because it looks largely like this thread is filled with awful forced discussion to match an awful forced meme.

Still, the key idea is that what you're doing, inadvertently or not, is encouraging a meme-forcer. Since you now know better, you can go off to another thread to discuss lore without bumping up a thread that was made in hopes of resurrecting a meme that was spammed with such reckless faggotry that even now people say "No, fuck you, fuck your forced meme, stop trying to bring it back you utter faggot, what is wrong with you."

That's the legacy that follows this awful meme. The person who spammed it wanted a legacy, and that's the one he got.
>>
Arguing overtly about the convenience of a meme is rather autistic, desu
>>
>>49547104
>You sure it's not your meme, lad? Because it looks largely like this thread is filled with awful forced discussion to match an awful forced meme.
>92 Posts, 15 Images, 49 Posters/
>You sure it's not your meme, lad?

No anon, YOU are the cancer.
And then anon was a shitcunt.
>>
>>49543174
>"You don't have to tell me what sector you're from, or what crusade you've been on."
>"But you do have to eat these eggs."
>>
>>49547058
Can I assume you don't know better and just haven't been on this board the last time this was spammed?

It was awful. The guy spamming this is the worst kind of snake, who abuses the anonymous nature of this board to try and force his bad photoshops.

It's a pretty simple situation. You either disapprove of forced memes and tell that guy to go fuck himself before he starts spamming in earnest, of you approve of forced memes and are the worst kind of faggot.

Don't tell me that you're the worst kind of faggot.
>>
>>49546725
Shhhhh

It's ok, anon. You don't have to read this thread.
>>
>>49547287
But, he's going to start spamming these threads again, because he's a giant faggot who's really keen on having a legacy that isn't "i'm a giant faggot who forces shitty memes", and doesn't realize that he's just making it worse.

He needs help.
>>
>>49547321
But you bitching about it is just calling attention to it...

...are...are you OP?
>>
>>49543006
Collect all the denim pants on the planet and bring them to me.
>>
>>49544420
Most hybrids willingly give themselves up to be "absorbed" by their gods
>>
I don't get the point of this thread. Is it "Ha ha, isn't it funny that they took over a planet without knowing what to do next!?" Because that's not particularly funny.

Come back when it's got something a bit more meaty to it. Like for some reason these Genestealers have a mutation which means they DON'T call a hive fleet in. And because they run the planet pretty orderly the Imperium doesn't even notice. In fact the Genestealer cult gets all confused by what's going on and assumes the Imperium is their god they're after (it could be a backwater world which doesn't really know they're in the Imperium, they just know they have to make tithes.)

So you end up with a situation where a bunch of Genestealer hybrids are charging into battle alongside imperial guard screaming "FOR THE EMPEROR AND HIS HUNGER!"

It's a shit idea, but it's better than this.
>>
Aren't you glad you have all those extra seven threads now that quests are gone so people can spam these shit threads in their place?
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 346x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 346x440px
>>49547527
I saved this image just for people like you
>>
>>49543457
>filename
Fool. The Inquisition's very motto is "Innocence proves nothing."
>>
>>49547527

>questfag Behind the rants
>>
>>49547321
Why can't you just ignore the threads you don't like like a big boy?
>>
>>49547500
>I don't get the point of this thread.

This should shed some light on the matter.
>>49546725
>>
>>49546725
Yeah lore discussions are so much worse than "Stat me" or "What would your character do if you found an anime cat girl".
>>
>>49546999
Genuinely cringing at your attempt to police a message board because you don't like a picture.
>>
>>49548183
>>49548200
>trying to defend a forced meme

Whelp.
>>
>>49547241
Do you have evidence that it was a single poster instead of people just liking these threads?
>>
>>49548220
>being this mad people are enjoying themselves discussing lore and having a joke
You really are a very, very sad man.
>>
>>49548183

Thats not OLD /tg/ ANON
>>
>>49548220
>forced memes are just memes I don't like
>>
>>49548233
According to him, the 59 posters in this thread are him and OP's 57 proxies.
>>
>>49548250
>trying to perform damage control to salvage your meme

Sad.
>>
We are getting this thread back on tract. Before the hive arrives is life better or worse for the average Joe on a geanestealer inhabited planet?
>>
>>49548519
>please, let me force my meme in peace

Just don't force your meme if you genuinely want to have a discussion without people complaining about you forcing a meme.

It's really that simple.
>>
>>49546725
I'll never quite wrap my head around just what manages to trigger you guys so hard over a tongue in cheek lore discussion. Take a deep breath, relax. Everything will be okay.
>>
Just stop giving him (you).
>>
>>49548555
It's that you can have "lore discussion" without forcing your gay meme. In fact, that's how everyone else on this board does it, because they're not obnoxious to the point where you routinely spam the same threads over and over again just to force your meme.

Or, at the very least, no one wants anyone to be that obnoxious.

Is that a sufficient explanation?

Forced memes are awful, and this one is no exception.
>>
File: 1469941721846.jpg (128KB, 826x386px) Image search: [Google]
1469941721846.jpg
128KB, 826x386px
So many people triggered. And not even ironic TRIGGERING but literally triggered by "excuse me".

You chucklefucks really need to chill out.
>>
>>49548603
It's not a "forced meme" or whatever, it's just a running joke. You're so obsessed with memes and 4chan culture you can't see it's just some guy having a little bit of fun while also asking some lore questions.
>>
>>49548657
No, it's forced meme. You probably weren't here back when these were spammed daily, with a cycle of the same repeat topics. In fact, you can actually go ahead and look in the archive and verify this if you're curious.

It was a forced meme back then, and a forced meme now.
And, this is assuming you weren't here back then to remember that, even though it wasn't too long ago.

Assuming you were here back then, I'm sorry, but please go fuck yourself, and quit deluding yourself into thinking that you can just wait a few months to try and force your meme again. It's just going to repeat with you annoying people until they tell you to take your engineered cancer and choke on it.
>>
>>49548519
probably better
>>
>>49548603
You've been talking to multiple people dumbass. There isn't a single orchestrator trying to trigger your autism with a fucking meme. Who the fuck cares how you start a thread if it causes on topic discussion. Really what is the difference?

Do you know what this thread was before you decided to sperg out? On topic discussion. Like can you imagine being the type of person who derails a thread because it has a meme you don't like?

How can you even tell this is a "forced meme". What if the reason you keep seeing it is because it isn't forced? every argument on why people shouldn't have a goddamn ontopic discussion is
>forced meme
That's not even an argument that's you being triggered.
>>
>>49546725
Hey.
Hey, mate.
Mate.
Don't be a cunt.
>>
>>49548716
I was here. I saw it.
It's not my thread, or a joke I've ever posted. But it's a joke. You people seem to think that every Excuse Me thread was posted by the same person - newflash, it was a meme, but only one of fleeting popularity and major opposition.

The person was having a joke, you got triggered, now do everyone a favour and chill the fuck out and fuck off. Don't like the thread? Ignore it.
>>
>>49548716
So filter "excuse me" and leave. You will never see another thread. It's that easy. You will never see another forced meme again.
>>
>>49545449
>How Chaos deals with Tyranids? Easy. Rip and tear. Daemons curbstomp Tyranids in combat so much it isn't even funny.
Shadowbrink says hello.
>>
>>49545260
>Moments later, the Tau arrive to spread the Greater Good
>>
>>49548742
>Really what is the difference?

If that's the argument, than don't force the meme. If you honestly don't care, don't defend it.

It's not that hard. It's an awful forced meme, and if you really only care about having "on topic discussion", avoid forced meme threads, because they will inevitably derail, because people don't enjoy the idea that a few anonymous people think they can just spam something into place without people calling them out on it.

Let's not bother playing a numbers game, let's not bother waiting for this thing to escalate all over again to daily spam of the same cycle of awful threads perpetually bumped just for the sake of forcing a meme that's neither funny nor clever.

If you don't care, go and have your discussion in the 40k general. It's pretty easy to find it, and you'll get answers and ideas from dedicated fans, rather than people who are just responding for the sake of bumping up a forced meme thread.
>>
>>49548837
Forced memes are bad because you will derail the thread? Anon you are the problem. You have convinced me to post more excuse me threads. I didn't even post this one but next one I will.
>>
>>49543006
We wait for our benevolent gods.
>>
>>49548757
They started filter dodging towards the end of their last spamming spree though.
>>
>>49548859
Forced memes are bad because the threads are made and filled with awful forced discussion, for the express purpose of spamming a meme.

If it wasn't for the sake of the meme, they wouldn't use the meme, especially considering its past history. Ultimately, you're still trying to defend the use of this meme, showing just how much you really do care.

It's a bad meme that was mismanaged and spammed. I'm sorry, but your hope to salvage it is silly and obnoxious, because all you're going to do is just repeat the cycle, get enough people pissed off at you that the mods start deleting these threads on sight, and then you're going to hide away for a few months in hopes of bringing it back again.

Just give it up. It was never that good to even begin with, and forcing it made it worse.
>>
>>49548959
See you in the next thread
>>
>>49545431
Nurgle created a virus to kill Nids, and they adapted to it in like 1 day
>>
>>49549074
I guess this is the most honest you can be.
>>
>>49548592
Where's the fun in that?
>>
>>49547527
Aren't you tired of being so mentally defunct you couldn't ignore things that are not to your interest?
>>
>>49549167
Is that how you're hoping to avoid people telling you to stop forcing your meme?

"pwease ignore me pwease pwease i just want to force my meme pwease"
>>
>>49548959
Fuck you. I'm going to be using this meme from now one.
>>
>>49548837
You are literally the problem here, and you're so caught up in being the board police you can't pull your own head out of your arse.
>>
Why is this back.
This is the gayest forced meme.
>>
>>49549269
>Why is this back.
Somebody got really triggered by it yesterday and kept replying instead of just ignoring it.

Now everyone has been reminded of how much fun they have making them.
>>
>>49549295
Why did you make this post.
This is the gayest attempt at damage control.
>>
>>49549269
>>49549320

YOU'RE SPREADING IT.
>>
>>49549327
It's how it always happens. Give it a week, and then this whole thing will have escalated to the point where it has to go underground again for a couple of months, because these guys just want to repeat the same mistakes forever.

Once someone tries to force a meme, it can't be unforced.
>>
>>49544514
Watching shit like that would litteraly make you get prison time in Europe, why does that exist?
>>
>>49549354
>Once someone tries to force a meme, it can't be unforced.

How do you force a meme, exactly? Once more people than the original poster start using it, hasn't it gone viral at that stage?
>>
He doesn't have a trip but I feel like I can filter forced meme and never see him.
>>
>>49549484
>only one person hates my forced meme

"excuse me" is one of the most popular filters.
>>
>>49549513
Then why not do everybody a favor and use it?
>>
>>49548859
Maybe he is trying to get more excuse me treads cause I have the urge to make one too.
>>
>>49549586
Just as planned
>>
>>49546290
https://vndb.org/v1197
>>
>>49549400
It's simple:

>memes he likes: funny /tg/ content enjoyed by 50+ unique people
>memes he doesn't likes: forced memes spammed by one person with 50+ proxy accounts
>>
>>49550647
Ah, Poe's Law, we meet again. Is that the angry guy, or is it an impersonator?

You're not angry enough, so you're probably not him.
>>
>>49549370
>japan.
That's wasn't hard anon?
>>
>>49545260
GW JUST made a short story about this very situation except they fight over a psyker.
>>
>Now that we've sucessfully overthrown the planetary governor, what exactly did we plan to do? Correct me if I'm wrong, but im not entirely sure we had planned anything AFTER seizing power, aside from converting the rest of the populace.

Their only point is to destabilize a world to prep it for Tyranid consumption.
>>
>>49544514
Slaanesh is pleased.
>>
>>49543481
Man, how many versions of that have been made already?
>>
>>49544514
Shall we get the pasta? Surely the genestealers are half as inbred.
>>
>>49553872
I've seen at least three.
>>
>>49553909
Do full generation 4 or 5 (I can't remember which it was) genestealers actually mate with humans? I thought they just kept pumping out genestealers from the normal-looking generation.
>>
>>49553962
Clearly inbreeding is still present.
>>
>>49543738
Orknids were a real thing with a proper model and everything back in 2nd edition 'Ere We Go' and 'Freebootas' One of the old Freeboota models was an Ork hybrid, came with 'stealer arms.
>>
>>49543006
Start broadcasting our psychic beacon to draw the Hive Fleet to us of course. Did you miss the memo?
>>
>>49549370
>would litteraly make you get prison time in Europe

we dont all have a stick up their ass like the british though I agree that shit is kinda heresy.
>>
>>49553007
could you provide a link if possible? I am pretty inept at finding stuff like that.
>>
>>49548543
Posting a meme isn't forcing it you retarded newfag
>>
>>49544289

Yes

>>49544962

Truck goes up this week

They probably didn't do the limo because it honestly doesn't fit with the current aesthetic of the Cults which seems to be appropriated industrial and PDF gear.

>>49544985

I don't think they should do Chaos Orks because it would fly in the face of what they've seemingly been writing over the years that Orks' pride in themselves and their culture basically makes them all but immune to subversion from within.

Even still in the old lore all I think you had were Stormboyz devoted to Khorne.

Chaos Eldar are stupidly rare.

>>49545211

Rhinos are fine for Sisters because the Ecclesiarchy has the resources to acquire them.
>>
>>49555005
>Rhinos are fine for Sisters because the Ecclesiarchy has the resources to acquire them.

Wonder what those resources are, seeing that Arbites have rhinos as well. You'd think Administratum would have resources to equip Scions with Rhinos. Or that some IG regiments would have resources to have them (valkyries, for example, are noted for being very high tech).
>>
>>49556972

Money

Plus there are probably worlds that belong to the Ecclesiarchy which are rich in the type of resources the Mechanicus would be interested in or the Ecclesiarchy gets tithed those resources in place of money.

Arbites could have access to them because they might not need that many and the possible low risk of them being destroyed. They're also seemingly the only real central Imperial authority on some worlds, so making sure they survive should things go bad is possibly another reason they have them.

Scions I'm not really sure of, perhaps there are more of them there are Sisters and/or the Taurox Prime is viewed as good enough for them as far as a land vehicle goes.

An IG regiment probably couldn't afford them and it's likely that Rhinos are only manufactured on forge worlds or by Space Marine armories. Last I knew the Valkyrie and Vendetta don't actually belong to the Imperial Guard, but the Imperial Navy, and some ships simply take on the colors of the regiment they've been assigned to for however long they're together.
>>
>>49557350
>Money

How much more does a Rhino cost than, say, a Chimera? It's a metal box with combustion engines and all that.

>perhaps there are more of them there are Sisters

I'm sure there's more of Arbites than Sisters, since they should be present on every Imperial world to uphold the Lex Imperialis. Arbites got their own ships even.

>Rhinos are only manufactured on forge worlds

Pretty sure all Guard vehicles are manufactured on forge worlds as well.

>Valkyrie and Vendetta don't actually belong to the Imperial Guard

Some do. Elysians, for example, own all the valkyries they got, as do some other regiments. Would think most drop troop regiments got their own sub-orbital flyers because you can never count on the Navy to have everything.
>>
>>49557487
IIRC Arbrites aren't present on every world, they are more like Intergalactic FBI, than a regular police force, though the fluff is inconsistent
>>
>>49557487

>How much more does a Rhino cost than, say, a Chimera? It's a metal box with combustion engines and all that.

Pretty sure Rhinos have a lot more technology in them, at the very least the ability to repair themselves.

There must be some difference between them that warrants them only being available to the SM, Sisters, Inquisitors, and Arbites.

>I'm sure there's more of Arbites than Sisters, since they should be present on every Imperial world to uphold the Lex Imperialis. Arbites got their own ships even.

I meant there being more Scions than Sisters, there are probably more Arbites than Sisters as well though.

>Pretty sure all Guard vehicles are manufactured on forge worlds as well.

I think some hive worlds of big enough size are able to manufacture at least certain vehicles, Armageddon for example.

>Some do. Elysians, for example, own all the valkyries they got, as do some other regiments. Would think most drop troop regiments got their own sub-orbital flyers because you can never count on the Navy to have everything.

Drop troop regiments seem like a rarity to me, you don't seem them mentioned as much as you do infantry or armored.
>>
>>49545260
Couldn't Genestealer Cults *also* be Chaos cults, in earlier editions of the game? The line seemed pretty nebulous and I recall a number of art pieces of Genestealer cults bearing the symbol of Chaos.
>>
>>49558297
All worlds need to abide by the Lex Imperialis just like all worlds must abide by the Imperial Cult. Of course most of the security on a planet would be handled by local enforcers, but it would be unwise for the Imperium not to have Arbites present on all worlds (small outposts probably exempt from this) to ensure law and order are maintained.

>>49559593
>the ability to repair themselves

They don't repair themselves, they're just easy to repair.

>There must be some difference between them that warrants them only being available to the SM, Sisters, Inquisitors, and Arbites.

Yes, GW wants Marines to have a distinct visual style to them and doesn't want others to have it. Like why Legions get their own Medusa and Basilisk variant instead of using the "IG" one.

In the old days Guard could roll in rhinos and land raiders just fine, but at some point GW decided that they could make more money by having all factions have all their own models down to vehicles, so that there's no chance of a player using vehicles from one faction in another army.

Ok, bit of a hyperbole but honestly that's how it feels at times. They could have just made a crew sprue for the rhino, repackaged and sold it as a transport for Scions, but nope, had to make a hideous truck.

>you don't seem them mentioned as much as you do infantry or armored

It's just an example that regiments can have special or high-tech equipment and that not all regiments are just flak and lasgun URAAA!s with tonks. Though that's at times how GW want's to market IG as and HH isn't helping.
>>
>>49543006
Can't wait to use the hybrid kit heads with mantic Veer-myn bodies to beef up my future units.

Feels good.
>>
File: karbunkle.jpg (12KB, 416x323px) Image search: [Google]
karbunkle.jpg
12KB, 416x323px
>>49559958

"YES, YOUR CHEESINESS! LET ME INTRODUCE TO YOU OUR NEWEST MERCENARY; TUNNEL RAT!"
>>
>>49546725

Wow, phrasing a point of discussion from an in-universe perspective!? Truly the work of Satan right? Good thing 4chan is one person and this is just one guy.

Please take your own advice about not being a faggot.
>>
>>49548959
>>49547104

>forced discussion
>Entire thread was just peacefully discussing genestealer cults in a completely normal manner

You're a cunt. You don't like a particular meme and you're trying to force your vitriol on others at the expense of the thread, which prior to your arrival was just peacefully discussing genestealer. You're a cunt and that's all there is to this. The only 'forced' behaviour is from you with your insistence people desist from having the wrong kind of fun. Best part is you've only guaranteed we'll see more of these threads as now people now they trigger faggots as well as frame discussion.
>>
>>49547500
I did enjoy reading that. That battlecry made me chuckle.
>>
>>49546684
These Genestealer cults are becoming radical.
>>
>>49560749
That's funny, because this thread is some of the most bland and boring discussion you can find on this site. If you guys aren't forcing it, you guys are just inherently dull people.

It's like you guys take an extra dose of faggotry before you start your day or something, and rode the "let's keep repeating the same shit a hundred times" waves.
>>
>>49561358

>If I don't like the discussion it has to be forced

You are actually delusional. You have developed a coping mechanism just to deal with the notion other people may derive fun from something you cannot. You sad, sad little man. You are STILL in this thread as well? Like. you not only came into a thread you didn't like, you actually STAYED there just to make sure you shat up the thread enough so no one could enjoy themselves. If only we could all be as interesting as that huh?
>>
>>49561611
Your forced conversations are like two valley girls who both want to leave but need to be polite and talk for at least five minutes.

If that's just how talk all the time, fuck, I'd hate to be anyone that ever makes eye contact with you.
>>
>>49560749
>needing to "frame discussion"

That's probably what ends up getting these threads deleted. Well, that and your rampant faggotry.
>>
>>49561611
I think the main issue with these threads is that the topics you pick are less intersting than the fact that you're spamming an old forced meme. The threads where no one calls attention to that die rather quickly, even when you guys try to keep them bumped. But, ones where people tell you to stop forcing your meme trigger you guys like a kick to a hornet's nest.

Even now, you admit that you care less about this dull topic than you do about forcing/defending your meme.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.