[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Be a filthy powergamer >Make a ginger warlock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: warlock2.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
warlock2.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Be me
>Be a filthy powergamer
>Make a ginger warlock
>When the fiends come to claim my soul, I'll have nothing to give
>TFW perfect optimization achieved
>>
That makes me think about Skyrim where if you've done most of the quest lines you've promised your soul to like 6 different places

But if you're a "powergamer" why would you give a shit about what happens to your character when he dies anyway?
>>
>>49541045
They'll just use your firstborn child's soul
Your first mpreg born child, bend over and grit your teeth boi
>>
>>49541090

Sell your soul multiple times.
>>
File: 1448979067603.png (208KB, 519x365px) Image search: [Google]
1448979067603.png
208KB, 519x365px
>>49541112
>Summon succubus
>Offer soul of firstborn child to her for a wish
>Wish to have a child with her
>>
>>49541121

You could sell shares.

Or be like The Producers where you fraudulently sell large portions of your soul that you can't deliver on and hope that your soul depreciates in value so much that you go spiritually bankrupt and don't actually have to pay out.
>>
>>49541221
>spiritually bankrupt
Damnit anon I shouldn't have read that while drinking tea
>>
>>49541221
Ugly Americans was a great show, shame it was canceled
>>
>>49541045
Don't be stupid. Being ginger is obviously the mark of your pact, and proof that your patron already has your soul.
>>
I'm pretty sure the understanding is you need to find one before he comes back to collect
>>
>>49541221
Didn't Constantine do this once?

All I remember is that there was something about cancer.
>>
>>49542799
tl;dr he tricked a bunch of Satans into all thinking they were going to get his soul

When he died and they all showed up to collect, they tactfully returned him to life rather than getting into a pissing contest over which one was going to claim it
>>
>>49542799

In the movie, he attempted suicide. He failed but it "Still counted" so he was doomed to eternity in hell.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.