[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So roll20 just lost its agreement with soundcloud. Anyone know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1466665322374.jpg (9KB, 228x210px) Image search: [Google]
1466665322374.jpg
9KB, 228x210px
So roll20 just lost its agreement with soundcloud. Anyone know of another good way of playing music or sounds to an online group?
>>
lmao just youtube link it
>>
>>49533207
>"You enter the room, slowly. The air is musty, the furniture covered with a thick layer of dust. Cobwebs fill the air, and.... Hey guys quickly follow this youtube link for me."
>"Why is this called creepy ghost fight music?"
>"Just follow the link."
>"Its not working for me."
>"Really? I'll try and find you another one, hold up."
I mean I could do it your way but I reckon it might suck
>>
>>49533163
anyone know any programs that would allow me to stream music through skype or discord?
>>
>>49533240
>not uploading music onto youtube under ambigious names

baka tbqh fampai
>>
watchtogether?
>>
>>49533705
Try voicemeeter banana and a virtual audio cable. Takes a little bit of set-up but can allow you to play whatever you want.

I've used it with Skype to send battle music, and sounds for a Gnoll character.
>>
>>49534281
In fact, here's a video short guide to it. The guide isn't for this exact use but you should get enough of an idea from this to apply the same to Skype
>>
http://liftgaming.com/2015/04/configuring-voicemeeter-banana/

Fuck multitasking. I keep failing to add the link
>>
>>49533163
Didn't we have this thread already?
>>
>>49534257
That actually looks alright. Might do as a temporary solution.
>>49534301
Quite possibly. I forgot to check.
>>
>>49533163
>equip guitar
>turn on mic
>play wonderwall because it's the only thing your faggot ass learned to play
>>
>>49533163
Rolisteam has a jukebox for up to three tracks simultaneous built in.
>>
Roll20's soundcloud was shit anyway. Fucking impossible to find anything with that abysmal search engine.
>>
>>49537257
The search engine was shit but using it alongside Soundclouds own search made it work fine

The fact is that now theres no way of sticking music into the game
>>
>>49533163
Our online group has been using https://www.rabb.it/ for campaign music, and since we hang out on skype with eachother we also have watched movies and other videos together too. Rabb.it is great for syncing up the music instead of relying on everyone timing to start a youtube video.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.