[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Omg guys, it's another group of adventurers skulking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: illo31.jpg (69KB, 573x337px) Image search: [Google]
illo31.jpg
69KB, 573x337px
>Omg guys, it's another group of adventurers skulking around the tomb
>Quickly, shapeshift into something they will not kill on site, once they reach this room

what form do you take?
>>
>>49531906
I hide inside my bag of holding and ready an action to attack them when they open - the signal for my team to get out of stealth and ambush them.
>>
>>49531906

Shapeshift into OP so they're repulsed by pure faggotry.

He's too lazy of a shit to even proofread.
>>
Talking sword.

"Ho, brave adventurers! I wish to aid thee in thy quest.
Alas, I am a meager sword of +1 strength at best.
However, I know of a way you could increase my power!
Though it is for the patient and will take many an hour.
Carry me to holy ground and thrust me in the earth.
Then return in one year and one day to witness my rebirth.
Reclaim me from the holy soil in dawn's embracing light
and we shall carve a righteous path with newfound holy might!"
>>
>>49531936

I thought there wasn't any breathable air inside a bag of holding to stop people from hopping in them all the time
>>
>>49532026

Legitimate
>>
File: 1452544630236.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1452544630236.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>49532026
>>
>>49532026
>Huh.
>So should we take it or what?
>I don't really see a reason not too, I'll cast Identify on it tomorrow. For now just throw it in your bag of holding.
>>
A man in common clothing, cooking some stew over a fire. I have a weapon, that, if questioned, I would say I found laying on the ground deeper in the ground, and there was a pile of them just like this one. If they check the sword, they will find out that it is crazy good (higher than any of their equipment, no matter what) and they go further down to look for the swords.
>>
>>49531906
A futa succubus
Paladins will be tripping heads over heels to "redeem" me while degenerates and memesters give me a free pass for having a feminine dick.
>>
>>49532037
There is 10 minutes (100 rounds) of breathable air for a Medium character. But take in a bottle of air or somesuch and you have infinite air.
>>
>>49534016
steal sword, kill you, take stew THAN go further down.

The fuck kind of murderhobos do you think you're dealing with?
>>
>>49531906
Turn flat and become the floor until they leave.
>>
>>49531906
A spider. I hide on the other side of the door so when it opens out I'll be between the door and the wall, completely out of sight until well after they leave what kind of adventurer closes a door behind them?

Even if there isn't a door, only the extremely desperate for XP will attack a single normal-sized spider. And if someone gets spooked by me, the rest of the party will ridicule them for being a pansy bitch that can tear through a handful of skeltals but is spooped by a teeny spider.
>>
File: 1440709361693.png (389KB, 484x680px) Image search: [Google]
1440709361693.png
389KB, 484x680px
>>49531906
>>
Nothing to see here, just another half broken pillar. That's right, just keep walking knife ears. You to short stack. Keep movin beardy and take your meat shield with you.... oh no....Oh sweet merciful yog'sathoth the dwarf is looking right at me! Play it cool, play it cool, there's nothing written on me, no reason to look closer....

"Sumpin funny about this stone."

DAMNIT! Open the gates of hell momma, I'm coming home...
>>
>>49531906

I rransform into a dragon with wide hips, you cannot kill what you must seduce. They'll only know Im male until its too late.
>>
>>49536926
Never once have I encountered a flumph in a D&D campaign
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.