[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ I have all the expansion packs and a flatbed scanner, would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: over20lbsofpussyandass (2).jpg (358KB, 1304x978px) Image search: [Google]
over20lbsofpussyandass (2).jpg
358KB, 1304x978px
/tg/ I have all the expansion packs and a flatbed scanner, would anybody be interested in scans? Which one should I do first?
I'm mostly just going to do the cards for my roll20 group but I can do whole sets if nobody else has yet.
>>
>>49528843
I haven't seen shit get scanned at all, but I would be interested in the Kingdom Death books. Really, any of them.
>>
>>49528843
>>49528889
It already was done you colossal mongoloids. Not only that a full module was made for TTS.
>>
>>49528917
The only stuff I can find doesn't include the expansions.
>>
>>49528843
if you have them, all the content from the most recent convention run of minis with a TON of promos.

If you don't have those, do the rulebooks, and post them here as well as in the Da Archive thread (better rulebooks are on its wish list)
>>
>>49528953
I do actually, have all the regular expansions been done? That will save me a lot of work. I'll have to go find the convention minis tomorrow, they are under a lot of stuff.
>>
>>49528943
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725267791
I don't make the mod anymore. Someone else took my scans and did some BEAUTIFUL organization with it, with an amazing character sheet. I do recommend deleting the rules bullshit they have laying around though. Easier to just have a PDF open on the side, since TTS doesn't actually do rulebooks that well.
>>
>>49529004
Cool. Is there a separate download? I don't use TTS, we use a webcam and roll20. Got the rulebooks here, I can do some better scans of them if the ones we have are bad.
>>
>>49528843
It's already been done.
https://mega.nz/#F!WpB0VJhB!KS3q6INY0vT8IPdtKc9aPQ

>>49528943
Besides the one in >>49529004, there's another one that includes everything as well. A bit easier on the resources if you have players using lower-end computers, which is also useful since TTS doesn't have a 64bit version yet. (for fucks sake, let me use more than 3gigs of my 20+gigs of ram!)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=655153322
>>
>>49529071
I'd advise against using roll20 for this. It's what I was originally going to set it up for, but the way creating the monster AI deck works just does not work in roll20. Same with the innovation deck. Both of them require more deckbuilding than roll20 supports.

Or at least, more than it supported a year or so back when I made the TTS mod. As for an alternative download, I know there is one floating around, but I haven't been keeping tabs on it since I released it out into the wild. I dont have a link, sorry.
>>
>>49529149
We're using the physical game materials for everything but the gear cards and settlement locations. I'm drawing from the AI and Innovations decks, for example. Roll20 is really just to roll dice and look at gear with.
>>
>>49529071
>>49529149
As a person who used Roll20 before, it's possible if not a bit tedious to play.

You have to do a TON of setup as the GM, creating decks for everything. I did it for core, and while it went well, I would never be willing to set up the expansion content for it as well.

For innovations, I just keep the deck in the GM's hand and have a player roll a dX, where X equals the amount of cards in the GM hand. For AI decks, just a matter of using a GM board to assemble it, and taking all unused cards and putting them into GM hand.

Workarounds for everything, but tedium. The only advantages to roll20 is that it's free and can be easier on RAM and processors.
>>
File: TokenReggie.png (29KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
TokenReggie.png
29KB, 128x128px
>>49529171
The best part of roll20 in this case is getting to use custom character tokens, and you're throwing that away.
>>
>>49528843

The scanned version that I've seen does not contains the unique Hunt Encounters(probably not the right name) for the monsters in expansions. The only ones I've seen are the ones in the d100 list of generic encounters in the main book.

I'd like to see those if you're willing to scan them
>>
>>49530203
The hunt events?
>>
File: hunt events.jpg (6MB, 1700x2340px) Image search: [Google]
hunt events.jpg
6MB, 1700x2340px
>>49530203
All the expansion hunt events are on their own cards, here's the flower knight's. I just scanned Flower Knight but it needs to be cut up into separate files and all that.
>>
>>49530203
Hunt events are sorted by monster they come from. Try the appropriate folder/TTS bag.
>>
Bump for interest in the promos
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.