[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to make a "rival" for your current PC what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Vergil_DMC_3.jpg (21KB, 350x438px) Image search: [Google]
Vergil_DMC_3.jpg
21KB, 350x438px
If you had to make a "rival" for your current PC what would they be like? Someone who'd act as sort of a distorted mirror to their world views.
>>
File: Cereal_killer_full_body_shot.png (7MB, 2300x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Cereal_killer_full_body_shot.png
7MB, 2300x2880px
>>
>>49524684
A woman who's obsessed with Strahd to the point where she's more obsessed with marrying him than he is to marrying Tatyana.
>>
Take a player's character sheet and min-max it just enough to make the player feel inadequate.
>>
File: delet this.jpg (45KB, 960x532px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.jpg
45KB, 960x532px
>>49524727
>>
>>49524823
>>49524727

I don't get it
>>
>>49524684
An average drow noblewoman.
>>
File: KAI LENG letter.jpg (138KB, 1023x636px) Image search: [Google]
KAI LENG letter.jpg
138KB, 1023x636px
>>49524823
It's never going away Anon.

>I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of Frosted Shreddies suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something stupid has happened.

>>49525049
Kai Leng is a Cereal killer and generally considered the most pointless character ever to appear on a screen.
>>
>>49525132
Actually, I'd been meaning to ask. I just heard the cereal story recently, where did that come from? I don't remember it being mentioned in the game.
>>
This bitch.
>>
>5e Assassin Rogue
>Chaotic Neutral
>Ex Military (Deserter, Murdered Allies)
>Only fights for himself, takes what he wants, kills those who get in his way

He would probably be a more successful solo act than my character would be, and he might beat me in a fight. But I have friends to back me up.
>>
>>49525049
Babby's First OC: Mass Effect Edition.
>>
Our weekly Shadowrun game has this perfectly.
>Be an ex-salesman, ex-johnson turned Runner called Richard Flagg
>Care about two things more than anything else in the world, my reputation and my Nuyen
>Own a legitimate bar called El Tigre
>El Tigre is suffering, customers all go to a much better club slightly higher up the strip called The Cream
>Owned by Terry Cream, the baddest motherfucking Troll you'll ever see
>Used to work for Terry in the Cream as his right hand man, dealing with illegal matters, now an ork called Cherry Alexander does it.
>and doesnt he fucking hate me
>I find out that for months, Alexander has been undermining Terry, one of our crew members finally exposes it
>Alexander dies in El Tigre, running to us for help
>he receives none.
>Terry Cream hires myself and the crew member who exposed it as a replacement
>tfw i'm gonna try and take this guy for everything he's got
>keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
>>
>>49524684
I had one of these as well as the rest of the party. Due to a certain dimensional accident our polar opposites wound up in our dimensions. Seeing as most of the party was good, these guys were unbearably chaotic. Thing is, the BBEG had the only device capable of getting them back home and we were all much too weak to combat his armies individually, so it forced us to loosely party up with them, splitting up to complete objectives and usually bumping heads when our paths crossed.

I was a life cleric in plate mail rocking a gold, white, and purple color motiff with a relaxed and warm personality. My polar opposite wore silver, black, and orange plate and was extremely strict, borderline heartless death cleric. However, as my cleric was very chaotic in accordance to the law, my opposite was rigid and lawful. The few instances of working with him were... interesting in terms of CG versus LE
>>
>>49524684
>ranger
>nice guy
>diplomat before fighter
>ends fights without slaying if possible/optimal

Someone who reveres nature and kills on the grounds of "survival of the fittest", even though that's not nearly what it means. Think Garruk Wildspeaker, he'll kill someone he considers a challenge, but escapes authority because he doesn't consider the vast majority a challenge, and he could probably wipe the authority anyway.
>>
>>49524684
My PC and rival probably have frustrated sex when they can't just agree with each others on certain subjects, if I were to make one
>>
>>49524684
Actually, I believe I have one of those coming up soon in my Exalted game; My character's Lunar bondmate. They haven't been introduced yet, but my ST recently asked everyone what they wanted their Lunar to be like, and I said I wanted mine to be kind of a Lunar.

My character's a mild-mannered sorcerer-doctor, Eclipse caste, who's a practitioner of Righteous Devil Style who's past life was the inventor of the style himself; a badass cowboy that used to hunt evildoers whether they're Solars, mortals, or otherwise. He's a relatively peaceful person, values life a lot, but he learned the hard way that sometimes you just have to kill someone in order to protect more lives. Think Doc Holiday or Mordin Solus and you won't be far off.

He also has a flame piece (basically a pistol, except it shoots fire) that's part of a set; He owns Ash, the other is called Smoke. Smoke disappeared a while after it's original owner died, but to acces their strongest powers you need both. We've basically established that the Lunar will have Smoke, and that they'll have clashing personalities, but not much else.

I guess the ideal rival would be if his Lunar is a lot less hesitant to actually kill, kinda holds him up to the standard of his past life (which really isn't fair), and basically sees him as weaker, not as worthy of Smoke and Ash as her. Best result would be my character doing something to show he's not as weak as she thinks he is, so that she starts to respect him and, eventually, gives him Smoke.

Not before an awesome gun-kata fight though. It'd be a damn shame if they never actually fought at some point.
>>
>>49524684
Yes, in my latest fanhunter game, my character was a crazed lego fanboy with McGyver-like abilities. His most hated enemy was a crazed Megabloks fanboy who used his abilities only to make armor and weapons
>>
My last character was a mage-knight who was elected party leader for her military experience, intelligence, and caring personality. Of course, she was somewhat no-nonsense in the role, and very fair.

I guess a rival would be someone who's more of a hardass, keeps their people in line with strict rules, sometimes even threats, and clearly has favorites. Heavy-handed leadership and such.
>>
>>49530508
Considering Megabloks does Call of Duty,Halo and other such stuff, it actually is a perfect fit.
>>
File: yo buddy still alive.jpg (29KB, 530x280px) Image search: [Google]
yo buddy still alive.jpg
29KB, 530x280px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.