[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are an epic level paladin. One of the members of your super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fa9ce8_3639562.jpg (962KB, 2363x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fa9ce8_3639562.jpg
962KB, 2363x1280px
You are an epic level paladin.

One of the members of your super good guy team, an epic level wizard, has helped you out many times. Saved your life, given you upgrades, even been there for your birthdays. you have relied on her/him (they are the opposite sex) more often than you can count.

you find out recently that she/he was involved in an altercation when they were a young adventurer where they were trying to help people during a crises, but since they did not have a permit to practice magic in that city, was asked by local authorities to stop immediately.

Though they agreed, the local authorities began to mock and insult her/him and provoked a fight. The fight got out of control and one of the authority figures and a few bystanders died.

the wizard was jailed, but a couple of years later, the city was about to be sacked by a conquering warlord. The guards offered the prisoners the chance to fight for their freedom. She/he refused and as a result, the city got sacked and many innocent people died. The warlord let the wizard and other prisoners go because he had no interest in them.

Sometime later, the wizard found his way into your group and has been trying to be a hero ever since, even now when you are a world saving hero group.

What actions should you take? How should Justice be met?
>>
They already did the time for their crime and not fighting invaders isn't a willful act of evil. I do nothing.
>>
As far as I can see, there isn't any action to be taken other than removing the iron rod from your arse posthaste. I think it may be getting infected.
>>
>>49519523
The broken the law of that land, and they served their time for it.

It is disappointing that they did not opt to fight, but it would be unreasonable for me to punish someone for not upholding my own moral code.

Also, I feel there is not enough information here. It largely depends on the warlord in question.
Does he inslave the people he captures? I am inclined to believe he does not, since why on earth would he free prisoners if that was teh case.

Does he simply sack the settlement and move on, or does he maintain rule over it. How is life under his rule?
If life under his rule is not that bad, and the wizard known this, then while it is not the decision I would have come to personally, I can understand why he would not fight against the warlord.
>>
>>49519724
the warlord simply wanted the land. He gave the population two choices. Leave or die. Many people refused to leave, many people couldn't.
>>
>>49519890
In which case I personally would have join the fight against him, but again, it would be wrong for me to hold everyone to my personal standards - a Paladin should set his standards to the highest possible level and encourage others to come meet him there, not force them to.

It was not his home, they were not his people. He swore no oaths, nor was he charged to protect the city, so no punishment will be necessary nor fair, but he should be judged by the actions he takes now, to atone for his inaction.
>>
He should say he's sorry. Like alot.
>>
Make him atone. Paladin 101.
>>
>>49519523
They broke the law of the land by accident after being illegally and imorally baited by a corrupt town guard. Justice is on their side.
>>
>>49519523
>Wally Flash

shit taste
>>
>>49519565
>>49519607
>>49519724
>>49520054
All of these anons know exactly how to play a Paladin. Even by the standards of paladin morality bait threads this is poor quality. 3/10, OP must try harder.
>>
>>49519565
this.
>>
>>49519523
I took Oath of the Ancients, so I don't do anything about it and have gotten into far more fights with the police myself. ACAB, man.
>>
File: guide.png (15KB, 795x707px) Image search: [Google]
guide.png
15KB, 795x707px
>You are an epic level paladin
Answer for every Paladin thread right here
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.