[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Chop Chop Chop Watchin Frenchmen Drop Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 128

File: 1474732719334.jpg (1MB, 1500x3060px) Image search: [Google]
1474732719334.jpg
1MB, 1500x3060px
Old and Busted: >>49484430

Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: tumblr_nwk2xltpJ71sqc2d4o2_540.png (195KB, 530x322px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwk2xltpJ71sqc2d4o2_540.png
195KB, 530x322px
Requesting a male Catguy/Catfolk Bard trying to flirt and or make advances to a younger male Barista/Cashier Clerk.
>>
File: TheBionicHipster.jpg (203KB, 460x524px) Image search: [Google]
TheBionicHipster.jpg
203KB, 460x524px
>>49516250
Migrating.

I have a request for a guy with a bionic left arm. Reference only shows the below elbow, but it's his whole arm. If you would please cuff both of his sleeves just enough to show the normal arm and metal one. He has hair that's short on top and shaved on the sides, and sports a short beard.

If you feel up for coloring, his cybernetic arm is mostly a matte black, with an odd accent here or there, doesn't need to be as detailed as the referenced one.

Please and thank you!
>>
File: Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal.png (1MB, 671x942px) Image search: [Google]
Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal.png
1MB, 671x942px
Once again posting my anchor for Maskamillion and the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal.

Her body is formed of polished obsidian and verdigrised brass, inlaid with a large black-green crystal on the center of her chest between her breasts, another smaller crystal where her navel would be, and a line of similar-colored crystal spikes down her spine.

Her head is a beautiful female face of perfectly-polished obsidian, set in an unfeeling, unmoving mask, with long, elf-like ears and a teardrop-shaped disc of acid-etched brass rising up around her head like a form of halo. Her eyes are orbs of black-green crystal, and a river of iridescent liquid crystal trails from them at all times.

Her torso is legless and armless, with a single inch of upper arm on her shoulders, and two inches of thigh in her hips. The stumps of her arms and legs are covered in caps of verdigrised brass, each set with a single black-green crystal in the center. Floating a few inches away from the leg-stumps, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal has two perfectly-formed digitigrade legs of obsidian with two taloned toes and a single spike growing down from the heel like a heel - both talons and the spike are made of the black-green crystal. Floating close to her arm-stumps are two pairs of shapely female arms (that makes a total of four arms), the fingers tipped with talons of the same crystal as her toes and heels.

Finally, from the crystals on her spine, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal can form a variety of forms out of liquid green crystal. Usually she keeps it as four long ribbons that writhe in the air with a life of their own, but she can easily form them into large batlike wings or long, spiderlike arms should she wish.
>>
File: Kyla reference.png (1MB, 1217x902px) Image search: [Google]
Kyla reference.png
1MB, 1217x902px
Migrating my request for my Great Old One worshipping cleric sitting on a dingy torn up couch in her underground hideout reading a clearly evil grimoire of eldritch magic and eating a plate of cookies. A stack of similar dusty tomes are also nearby her.
>>
WIP for the slav giant
>>
File: Icarus(2).jpg (68KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
Icarus(2).jpg
68KB, 564x752px
Requesting an image of her wearing a long button up and nothing else, holding a cup of coffee and looking verrrry tired of everyones shit.
>>
File: request.jpg (2MB, 3200x2200px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
2MB, 3200x2200px
Reposting 24 hours after my last bump:

I wanna request a dude and a girl either hugging or dancing together; either way, both should seem pretty happy with that.
The dude should look as pic related, except darker clothes (up to maybe black), has really pale skin, black hair, and dimly glowing eyes (still blue tho). He looks as if in his mid-30's.
The girl should have a Galadriel-style dress as pic related, maybe recoloured. Yellow and black tones somewhere in there would be awesome, as she is generally fairly wasp-themed. She is a Golarion elf, so she should have fully-coloured eyes (as pic related) and long ears. Hair preferably long (about as pic related). Eyes green, hair light brown, skin pale.
If it matters, the dude is the girl's senpai.
Thanks in advance, m80's, I believe in you.
>>
File: 20160926_020757.jpg (3MB, 2315x2268px)
20160926_020757.jpg
3MB, 2315x2268px
>>49516250
>>49516250

Request for a woman wearing clothes similar in fashion to the girl on the left, with the hairstyle of the lady on the right. Her hair color can be pretty much whatever if you'd like to do color, and if you can fit it, her shirt reads in all-capital letters "PLACEBO EFFECT".

The tiny helicopter style drone is something of hers that flits about as she walks around, roughly the size of a tennis ball if you'd not mind adding it in.

Thanks!
>>
File: Alban.png (1MB, 1078x1109px) Image search: [Google]
Alban.png
1MB, 1078x1109px
I have a request for a knight, a major antagonist for the PCs.. I've attached a reference.

He isn't seen out of his armor in public, and you can't really see any of the man himself when he's wearing it. The suit's baroque, morbid, and heavily embellished. Importantly, its proportions should seem slightly off - a strangely-shaped or sized helm, limbs subtly too long; nothing super-blatant, but something that suggests the occupant does not have a normal human shape. The armor is a lacquered black with silver accents on detail elements.

Starting from the sabatons - these are angular and pointed. Cruel-looking silver spurs adorn the heels. Stylized goblins (upper right of the reference image) are worked in silver upon the greaves, done in such a manner that it looks like the suit's wearer is treading upon them and they're reaching up in agony.

The armor's codpiece is grossly exaggerated, resembling the thorax of a wasp, complete with a stinger.

A heraldric rose (upper right) is worked in silver upon the breastplate. Radiating from it are thorned vines (flat against the armor, not protruding outward like spikes). These vines extend all the way down to the suit's vambraces, growing thinner as they grow distant from the rose. The fingertips of the gauntlets are fitted with talons. At the shoulders, the suit's besagews are worked with screaming faces.

The rear of the armor's breastplate is fitted with a weird hump of unknown purpose (think something what Halo's Grunts have).

I'm of two minds on the helmet - either something that recalls Lautrec's minus the crown, or something that resembles a human face; perhaps with the brow circled in serpents like a crown? Either way, the shape should be subtly...off if possible, like his head isn't normally-shaped.

I realize this request is pretty complex, but if anyone takes it on you have my thanks - and thanks anyway for reading it.
>>
File: Mechanicus Martial Arts.png (2MB, 1829x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mechanicus Martial Arts.png
2MB, 1829x900px
I'm making a "martial artist" tech-priestess for an upcoming game of Dark Heresy, and I'd like to get a drawing of her. She'd be mostly based off the character in the middle, albeit with several minor changes - primarily, her armor would be a lot skimpier and look more integrated into her body - almost as if she was an entirely artificial human but that would be TECH-HERESY! The only actual clothes she would have on, per se, are a long tabard (similar length to the one in that picture) in rust-red with the mechanicus cog-trim, belted around her waist with a large round buckle bearing the cog-skull symbol.

Most obviously, she's almost entirely covered in/made of cybernetic armor, making her bare "flesh" look like the girl on the top left. Her pose, face and head are similar to the Rule 63 Jensen on the bottom left. Her arms are like the cybernetic arm on the top middle, and she has two mechadendrites hovering out in a combative pose (like the hair of the girl in the picture second-from-top-right).

Her right arm has a Luminen Capacitor installed on the palm, looking a lot like a much more electric version of Iron Man's repulsor thing (second-from-bottom-right), and her left arm has bladed fingers like the ornament on the bottom-right, except completely integrated into her hand.

And finally, she has two heavy-duty manipulator mechadendrites reaching out from her waist, with a similar design to the one on the top-right, except with three pincers not two.
>>
File: Jorra.jpg (524KB, 1633x1405px)
Jorra.jpg
524KB, 1633x1405px
Requesting a human cleric,

He is in his mid to late teens, I would like his clothes to be mostly cloth with only a little leather and no chain or plate.

He follows the deity Palor, so the sun symbol and the pendent would be good pieces to add onto him somewhere. He also uses a crooked wooden staff.
>>
>>49485823
Migration is something we should love! It stimulates the economy!

I'd like to request a holy Paladin of Zarus, weilding a maul. He's got a sort of ethereal beauty to him, and is slightly too good looking to be real. Of course, his cape is flowing around him like smoke, and he's got a slight hint of actually being undead, as implied in the reference image. Armour and Sigil of Zarus can also be seen in the image, and if possible having the sigil emblazoned onto the armour would be great. Oh, and if he's a blonde-haired, blue-eyed aryan ubermensch of a man? Bonus points.

Pose-wise, anything generally inspiring would be great, but I'm not overly fussed if the general idea is all there. Play to your talents here, you're the artist.
>>
File: 1474324480856 - Copy.jpg (243KB, 1085x502px) Image search: [Google]
1474324480856 - Copy.jpg
243KB, 1085x502px
Requesting a human wizard. Basically the guy on the left, dressed in the robes and hat on the right. Same pose, just sitting in his study reading his book from a side-view.

Bonus points for making the background look "Hermetic". Pentagrams, sephirots, alchemical supplies, etc surrounding him.
>>
File: request ref.png (2MB, 1329x1500px) Image search: [Google]
request ref.png
2MB, 1329x1500px
Hello drawfriends, I would like to make a request.

I would like the Sanguinor (top left) and Saint Celestine (top right) facing each other, shy/embarrassed. Behind their backs, they're holding their swords, just like the other pictures are holding the flowers. Except, instead of flowers, it's their swords, and impaled on the swords (through the middle like the other picture) are two Chaos heretics.

As if they were going to give each other the gift of a killed heretic, if you see what I mean.

Since Sanguinour has a face mask, have his hand rubbing the back of his head, anime style. With Celestine looking embarrassed/blushing, looking away/coy/shy.

If you're not happy with drawing 'gore', replace the impaled heretic with flowers on both sides. If you're happy with impaling, there is no need for blood. If you won't do it without blood, that's also OK. Basically, whatever you personally think of the matter.

Thank you.
>>
File: 1474587066770.png (593KB, 901x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1474587066770.png
593KB, 901x1100px
posting wip by Bogroll
>>
File: werecrocodilecharacter.jpg (1MB, 1514x1470px) Image search: [Google]
werecrocodilecharacter.jpg
1MB, 1514x1470px
Migrating my request for a Native American Werecrocodile character for an upcoming game.

I would like to see him at the beginning stages of his transformation; his eyes have changed to look like a crocodile's, one arm is mid change developing scales clawed fingers and is slightly larger than his other non changed arm and both of his feet have already gone into near full transformation.
As its the early stages of his transformation I'd like him not to be overly beefed out with his body still about the dimensions of the Indian reference characters.
>>
>>49516844
Your persistence and patience is admirable anon, makes the rest of us want to keep going.

Jelly as fuck that you nabbed Bog Roll's attention.
>>
>>49516877
thanks, I too was stoked that Bog wanted to draw my characters
>>
File: Frey Reference.jpg (217KB, 950x864px) Image search: [Google]
Frey Reference.jpg
217KB, 950x864px
>>49516250
Migrating my request from previous thread.

I'd like to request a pic of my first Fragged Empire character, a palantor female named Frey_0878.

Coloration matches the given picture, albeit she's white/purple instead of black/purple.

I'd like her to be posed among some ruins, holding the pictured hat in hand and staring at it as if in contemplation, a reminder of her distant past. I'd like her weapon in her other hand, held barrel-up against her shoulder.

Thank you in advance if anyone decides to do this request.
>>
>>49516933
yoooo can i have the full image of the top right reference photo?
>>
Reposting/migrate? Request from last thread.

So first time posting sorry for inconvinces.
So like hair twintails, blue eyes. In case pic is bad.
And the dress I mean 3's design/style of it for the shirt part of 2. So it has the same straps and cleavege, of 2 but then 3 after that, no sleeves. And a small slung satchel for like ingredients and small shit.
Color would be appreciated but sketch is absolutely fine too. Thank you.
>>
File: Ref.png (937KB, 848x848px)
Ref.png
937KB, 848x848px
Morning.
I'd like to request something featuring these two characters. Mine is the one on the right.
Their relationship is a bit muddled so anything would work. Simply standing next to eachother, or holding eachother at gunpoint, or cuddling on a couch.
The details are up to you. A friend told me the reference image looks a bit cringey so I'm sorry about that, but thank you in advance to anyone who gives this a try.
It's my birthday today if that tempts anyone. No, I'm not above emotional blackmail.
>>
>>49517019
Captain Drake?
>>
File: fragged-empire-palantor.jpg (74KB, 377x538px) Image search: [Google]
fragged-empire-palantor.jpg
74KB, 377x538px
>>49516946
>>
>>49517027
Oh lord, that didn't take long.
Yes, it's Drake and Seraph.
>>
File: Gerhart Shiro, Fleshshaper.png (420KB, 939x834px) Image search: [Google]
Gerhart Shiro, Fleshshaper.png
420KB, 939x834px
Migrating my Black Crusade fleshshaper request
>>
>>49517049
It's not life that thread was legendary or anything.
>>
Friendly reminder that if a friendly drawfag draws a decent caricature of trump as a zombie alien campaigning for supreme commander of the universe, that I'll picket at my local polling place with it while dressed as V from v for vendetta
>>
File: progress2.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
progress2.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
Progress update on some Anons request two threads ago, still no head, but at least I've figured out how to shade gold now.
>>
>>49517080
Very nice work so far.
>>
>>49516647
Fucking EXCELLENT.
>>
File: an action babe.png (37KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
an action babe.png
37KB, 225x300px
Requesting this action woman turning in a quest. She'd be delivering a package to two shady looking people in formal suits in a bar or a nightclub.
>>
>>49517080
I am following this with a keen interest.
...For science, you understand.
>>
File: maiden-who-weeps-crystal1.png (194KB, 584x651px) Image search: [Google]
maiden-who-weeps-crystal1.png
194KB, 584x651px
>>49516275
Hey bud, sorry for the delay on getting started on this. I come to /tg/ to feel inspired and continue on my own projects, got that from the last request and was dickin' around in maya and some scriptin before returning to another request. That and I got way too hardcore into heroes of the storm this weekend.

Anyhoo I started on your maiden. Love the details you put into the description. Two questions though as it's not mentioned in the description and ambiguous from the image. Does the maiden have horns or hair?

She sounds pretty fuckin' BOSS so I tried to pose her walking down some BBEG stairs. Maybe she's just met your players and they're about to shit their pants.
>>
>>49517113
>>49516647
Just a question though, is it possible to make the aventail/coif hang more and be longer down to the breast instead of hugging the chin?
>>
>>49517185
Yeah, you got it!
>>
File: Draw Request.png (687KB, 1416x725px) Image search: [Google]
Draw Request.png
687KB, 1416x725px
Halfling Sorceress, with clothes, hair, and pose as in middle pic. Loves fire magic. Needs a staff of fire on her back. Needs a lot more fire and justice. Surrounded in charred, dead drow is also a plus.
>>
>>49517201
Thanks dude!
>>
>>49517179
Don't worry about that, anon, I'm more than willing to be patient.

Also, goddamn that's looking awesome! She has hair, not horns (the teardrop takes the place of the horns in the image, and would ideally be pointing straight upwards kinda like a roman-style crest).

I'm assuming you just haven't gotten around to erasing the construction lines yet and I'm just being nitpicky over nothing, but just to make sure, you are going to separate her arms and legs from her torso, right?

As for the stairs and background, I love it! This is looking incredibly promising, I can't wait to see how the final piece turns out.
>>
>>49517266
Ah cheers, I'll reposition the teardrop halo to go up. And fo sho, its all just construction at this point, I've only drawn lines as to where the breaks will be on her thighs and upper arms.

Do you have a preference for hairstyle? And what is the hair made of, obsidian, brass or the crystal?

I'll return to draw some details tomorrow night after going to a poetry slam, because I live in a hipster city and I am hipster scum.
>>
File: tg ref.jpg (471KB, 1818x2109px) Image search: [Google]
tg ref.jpg
471KB, 1818x2109px
Migrating once again

Requesting a generic looking mecha infantry dude, base it on a slimmer version of the RGM-79F, maybe styled similarly to those Kamen Rider Gundams on the right.
Optionally, with one arm being an arm cannon, Samus' arm cannon as an example, and having a shield on its back like Protoman.
>>
File: MonkyQueen.jpg (4MB, 3417x3000px) Image search: [Google]
MonkyQueen.jpg
4MB, 3417x3000px
Request for a monk. Kinda going for a wayward Tibetan nomad vibe with the thick fibrous fabrics and belted leathers rather than the silky Shaolin archetype. Also basing her a bit off the Monkey King in an unrefined and rough around the edges, yet still playful sort of way. Basically shaved head, hairy under-arms. Chaotic Neutral.

I hope the image reads well. Thankee much.
>>
>>49517310
Given that her head is obsidian and the teardrop is brass, the hair would probably look best if it were made of crystal.
>>
>drawfriends that post wips and ask for input/changes along the way

You guys are the best, you normally only get that with commission work.
>>
File: remove woodelf.png (2MB, 1039x1439px)
remove woodelf.png
2MB, 1039x1439px
Re requesting a Hochland Forester from Warhammer Fantasy.

1/2 For uniform, I'd prefer the hat from image number 2 to 1's, not picky though

3 He uses a repeating rifle with a bayonet, sorry I couldn't find a better reference picture, best I could honestly do. If you need a better picture tell me and I'll try and find a better one.

4. He's a forester, so he usually has a tomahawk on hand. Nothing too "native" in design, just an axe designed for close quarters fighting or as a survival tool

5. He keeps two flintlock pistols on his belt holster like in the picture, they're pretty plain and without ornamentation

As for his face, he's young, fairly handsome with long swept back hair with a lot of facial scars and a fairly thick beard with a pronounced mustache.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: invisible wings.png (136KB, 700x740px) Image search: [Google]
invisible wings.png
136KB, 700x740px
Draw my dragon knight in your style for shits n gigs?
>>
File: Laser-Musket.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px)
Laser-Musket.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>49517715
>>
File: Battlemage.jpg (204KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Battlemage.jpg
204KB, 1000x1000px
Reposting from last thread.

Requesting second of a four NPC group for my setting.

She is a battle mage who wear leather over a thin chainmail. She is an attacker who use fire magic and fencing abilities. A sword in one hand, a spell in the other one. She is swift, cunning and she doesn’t lacks of physical strenght (but she’s not particularly muscular). A ruby is embedded in the hilt of her sword, permitting her to channel her magic.

She has blue eyes, auburn hair. She keeps a determined face but her eyes betray a certain weariness. From the war, she has only one mark : a little scar on the chin.
Her armor is boiled leather (colors : red burgundy and black) with some parts denser and heavier than other which she uses to defend herself if she has no escape.
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1418x1060px)
1.png
1MB, 1418x1060px
Migrating time
Requesting a Paladin, feel free to improvise on her armor but make sure to have her face be covered with a metallic mask that's part of the helmet, I've put two examples on the right, and make her armor's shoulder plates have a lion motif like in the top right armor, I don't have a bigger reference of it, sorry. Would be also great if one/both of her arms showed signs of being metallic/robotic like in the big guy's case (Metatron), having no arms and a scarred face is kind of a big deal in her backstory, I won't go into details but she has a techmage friend so she can use these gauntlets as her real arms. Thanks in advance if you pick this request up.
>>
File: IMG_3299.jpg (614KB, 2048x2048px)
IMG_3299.jpg
614KB, 2048x2048px
Migrating my augmented Elven Decker. His jacket looks similar to the one in the reference, but is black, with zippers a quarter way up the sleeves. The sleeves are typically rolled up to the elbows, since it gives him full access to the weapon slides on the underside of his cyber synthetic arms, and the integrated digital keyboard in the top half of his left arm. He also has retractable blades in his arms, about an inch wide and resembles the thin blade of a box cutter (or the swords of SnK)
>>
Just letting this requester that I am still working on this and that I won't be near a scanner for a couple days but I should have progress Thursday.
I don't have a WIP today because of very important matters.
I certainly didn't waste my time clicking on a thread with a futurama image and getting swept away with storytime.
Not at all.

On an unrelated note:
>>49496804

I'm sorry, but regret nothing.
>>
Migrating...Requesting my fighter/paladin abyssal teifling. Wields a pole arm (resembles the weapons combined on the right) Skin rotting all over similar to both skin pictures. Horn of differing sizes and not symmetrical as pictured. Happy and smiling like rocky marciano (left face) with physique of boxer in 2nd picture on top from the left. He grew up on a pirate ship for a little background.
>>
>>49517238
hey canb you share the reference pics to me?
>>
>>49499812
bumping request from previous thread
>>
>>49518145

Yeah, I'll put them up in 2 hours when I return home.
>>
Requesting a young teenager boy crying on a bare chested female elf.

The elf looks in the mid human 20s, she is fully clothed and looks like she uncovered her chest just so the boy could lay there and cry. The teenager looks like an adventurer and wears a leather armor like in pic.
He grabs onto her clothes while crying uncontrollably, she just caresses his head and have a motherly smile.

Her clothes are like the ones in the lower right pic, her hair is long, straight and light brown (like in pic), the pose could be either of the ones in on the top.

Other details: the boy's hair is short and shows he doesn't put too much attention on his appearance, if you feel fancy you can give the boy a small buckler and a dagger.

I hope this request is not too magical realmish to be fulfilled.
Thanks.
>>
File: murderrobo.jpg (213KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
murderrobo.jpg
213KB, 1500x1200px
Requesting a Droid Technician for a player in my EoTE Star Wars game.

The droid would be that of the droid in the top left(an old security droid) but without the shock baton and riot shield and instead the heavy blaster rifle (DLT-19) that is on the bottom.

The droid also has a servo arm like the one circled in blue on his back.

This part isn't very necessary but if one would like to draw it, the droid also has a shield like that of the droideka on the right side of the image.

The droid actively salvages/ makes droids / repairs himself with his servo arm so any pose reflecting that would be really cool!

Thanks in advance for anyone who would be interested!
>>
>>49518518
Yes please, I second this request.
>>
File: K9 Unit.jpg (147KB, 446x683px) Image search: [Google]
K9 Unit.jpg
147KB, 446x683px
Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a catgirl fugitive or suspect. The catgirl suspect has a scared look on her face as she is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering her body to mask her scent from the dog.

And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.
>>
File: S3.png (339KB, 658x600px)
S3.png
339KB, 658x600px
>>49518145
>>49518317

I made my character in a 3d game, I could zoom in and retake the pic but this is the original resolution.
>>
File: s5.png (230KB, 607x753px)
s5.png
230KB, 607x753px
>>49518145
>>49518317
>>
File: Sarah Jerand.png (246KB, 450x600px)
Sarah Jerand.png
246KB, 450x600px
>>49518145
>>49518317

Character from Star Ocean 4 for the staff.
>>
File: S6.png (348KB, 397x959px) Image search: [Google]
S6.png
348KB, 397x959px
>>49518145
>>49518317

One new one at higher res.
>>
File: monk ref.jpg (547KB, 1889x1164px)
monk ref.jpg
547KB, 1889x1164px
Posting a request for an undead monk character.

Long story short, they were raised from the dead as a bodyguard, with no memory of their past life. They served as such until their charge died of disease, but they felt their purpose had not been fufilled and took up to wandering, looking for someone else to protect, and generally trying to do good with the odd life they'd been given.
>>
>>49519135
>>49519183
>>49519216
>>49519298

In the future, mate, link a series of images like this in an Imgur album or some other place off-site rather than take up four image slots in the drawthread itself. It's just a common courtesy to your fellow requesters--everybody keeps as small a footprint as possible.
>>
>>49519678

I will, thank you.
>>
>>49517238
>>49518145
>>49519678

Reference pics, plus one higher res. Staff is from Star Ocean 4 Sarah Jerund.

http://imgur.com/a/4n3pY

Unfortunately I cannot delete the old image posts as they have passed the time limit.
>>
>>49517080
YES YES! I thought you were dead anon!
>>
File: kid.png (119KB, 564x825px) Image search: [Google]
kid.png
119KB, 564x825px
>>49516250
Requesting that guy in a tracksuit squatting somewhere
>>
File: 1474500988082.jpg (294KB, 1914x760px) Image search: [Google]
1474500988082.jpg
294KB, 1914x760px
Anchoring my Dark Heresy scooby doo scene.
>>
File: 1474792330102.png (282KB, 600x1000px)
1474792330102.png
282KB, 600x1000px
>>49521328
WIP so far
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 500x644px)
image.jpg
75KB, 500x644px
>>49517819
Sorry I couldn't color it
>>
File: Jojo's kebab removal.jpg (202KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo's kebab removal.jpg
202KB, 800x1000px
>>49516647
>>49517246
>>49517185
>>49517113
Is this looking more like what you need?
>>
>>49521430
Not OR but DAMN ANON that's good
>>
>>49521553
Thank you.
>>
>>49521430
i'm all about that
>>
>>49521430
HE IS SERBIAN
>>
File: halflingmonk.jpg (78KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
halflingmonk.jpg
78KB, 450x750px
if that anon from last thread is still around.
>>
File: goblin gunslinger ref.png (2MB, 1490x1011px) Image search: [Google]
goblin gunslinger ref.png
2MB, 1490x1011px
Hey, I'm going to be starting a Pathfinder campaign soon, and I'd like to request a drawing of my Goblin Gunslinger/Grenadier.

She has the hairstyle of the 3d render (Riven's hairstyle, to be exact) and a face like the one next to that (the same piercings would be great).

Her armor should be like the rugged-looking set beneath that, except replacing the long jacket with a much more form-fitting leather corset like the one next to the armor reference, and replacing the belt with a double-belted pouch-thing like the one next to the corset.

Her gun is a similar design to the one on the top, except it should look oversized, sort of improvised and made of scrap, like the gun right beneath it.
>>
>>49521430
can't remember the exact name for that type of "scale haubrek" but the detailing is nice

good work dude!
>>
>>49521386
Thank you, kind anon.
>>
File: Gambit.jpg (211KB, 572x820px) Image search: [Google]
Gambit.jpg
211KB, 572x820px
I would love to see a version of this guy in a loose fitting bartender outfit mixing some drinks.
>>
>>49522031
Aren't PF gobbos weird melon headed things?
>>
>>49522566
The SRD description says their heads are oversized, doesn't mention anything about melon-heads.

Besides, the GM is perfectly willing to let me play a cute goblin bomber chick rather than an ugly goblin bomber chick. So, yeah.
>>
>>49522549
>guy
>>
File: 250px-Ekkie.jpg (16KB, 250x264px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Ekkie.jpg
16KB, 250x264px
>>49522566
Not OR but, yes PF goblins are fucking hideous just like the rest of the official art.
>>
>>49522616
yup
>>
File: Gauntlet warrior.png (257KB, 661x447px)
Gauntlet warrior.png
257KB, 661x447px
Migrating from last thread.

Requesting a Gauntlet warrior:
He uses the trench coat outfit, all in black, the hairstyle on the middle (no facial hair), his gauntlets are the ash's gauntlets but in black, and a half mask like in the bottom right, with the eye part like the shield on the right of the mask. You can change the design of the mask if you want. Thank you and don't overwork yourselves.
>>
>>49516877
>admirable
>>
>>49521430
OR here, looks great dude.
>>
>>49520443

Only on the inside Anon, only on the inside.
>>
File: Lotte And Klaus.jpg (94KB, 967x366px)
Lotte And Klaus.jpg
94KB, 967x366px
>>49516250
Reposting, again, from threads past.

I'd like some art of this inquisitor, clad in a long and concealing olive/black cloak, black scarf, steel breastplate, and steel gauntlets with raised knuckle protrusions. His weapon of choice is a heavy-bladed bastard sword, and around one of his gauntleted wrists is wrapped a chained brass pendant. Only his left eye is visible through his steel mask, and he dresses himself so as to completely cover his burnt skin. He's a very gaunt and tall man. His daughter is effectively a disembodied soul- a sort of misty ghost with glowing pupiless eyes, a big cozy muffler, and a small dirk-like sword tucked into a sash around her dress.

Pose is up to you, but ideally he should look drained of willpower, horrified at the sight of his own hands, or generally malaise. He could be thoroughly soaked in blood. His ghostly daughter might be floating around his shoulders and trying to caress or calm him, or just holding his hand. If you're just doing linework I'm happy to do my own coloring as well!

Thanks in advance!
>>
NO ONE WILL DRAW YOUR OVERLY SPECIFIC SHIT
>>
>>49524244
Ok.
>>
>>49524244
Ok.
>>
>>49524244
Elf. Vikings.
>>
>>49524244
Ok
>>
>>49517991
No sweat, SAD. Here's an anchor for when you get around to it.

Thanks again for taking my request.
>>
File: Photo Sep 26, 3 30 15 PM.jpg (49KB, 607x527px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Sep 26, 3 30 15 PM.jpg
49KB, 607x527px
>>49524363
I'm going thread to thread ruining everyone's great art ideas.
>>
If you would, please, what I need is a picture for an fallout inspired npc who is the mayor of one of our towns. His name is Ms. Krush. He is an orc who wears a blonde wig, a corset, a low cut blouse that shows off his chest hair, and a dress of some kind that falls about mid-thigh with fish-net stockings and heels. He controls a rose colored phantom that resembles a very buff, balding orc wearing a V-shaped one piece bikinis made of chainmail with a heart-shaped codpiece and despite being a phantom, is always glistening with sweat. Also the phantom is always doing some kind of JoJo-like poses with kissy faces.
>>
File: Grimwyrd.png (1MB, 1918x846px)
Grimwyrd.png
1MB, 1918x846px
what could the drawfriends do with a party composition like this, I wonder?
>>
>>49525180
Sexually, or dramatically?
>>
>>49525237
The former would be hilarious
The latter, less hilarious
>>
File: image.png (592KB, 717x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
592KB, 717x504px
Make this again, but not shit.
>>
>>49523306
That's great! I had a lot of fun doing it! Hope you find it really useful in your game!

>>49521571
Thank you!
>>49521830
SERBIA STRONG!
On an unrelated note, for the anons I've drawn for, how have the characters fared? Any good fights with them?
>>
>>49516776
Bumping for wizards
>>
File: ff_weta3_hires.jpg (1MB, 3000x2057px) Image search: [Google]
ff_weta3_hires.jpg
1MB, 3000x2057px
Requesting my scientist PC

>Young girl in her mid-20s
>Tied back black hair
>Blue Starfleet shirt covered by a labcoat and black khakis
>Big square glasses [with purple eyes if in color]
>Holding a ray-gun [with like, the fin on top and everything. Pic related as an example]
>>
>>49525432
>Go to the top of the thread
>Read the OP
>Read about the bumping time
>????
>Profit
>>
>>49525557
I'm not staying up till 2 in the morning to bump my request again. The next time I bump it [supposing it isn't filled by then] I'll wait 24 hours, since it'll be 24 hours from actual daylight.
>>
>>49525180
Does that rightmost one have a chastity belt of infernal screaming?
>>
File: 1452579511593.gif (2MB, 336x199px) Image search: [Google]
1452579511593.gif
2MB, 336x199px
>>49525288
OR here and pic related
>>
>>49525736
The GURPS general thread called it a 'dick plate'; scavenged Derugar armor of some sort.
>>
>>49525885
Isn't that fukken Zardoz?
>>
File: Chandra reference.png (2MB, 1936x940px) Image search: [Google]
Chandra reference.png
2MB, 1936x940px
Repostan:
Chandra the Pyromancer with Necromancer Liliana as shoulder devil and Elf Nissa as shoulder angel. Both encourage her to burn things.
>>
>>49525938
Fuck me it might be
>>
>>49525995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOROvO2fxTc

I figured it was since it's on his cock
>>
File: minion A alongside minion.png (1MB, 1152x1057px) Image search: [Google]
minion A alongside minion.png
1MB, 1152x1057px
Requesting a better art rendition of this guy, known as minion A to my players. I'd like him done any way, though preferably with his helmet off. Artist can decide his features. He's for a M&M game, and his power is terrible, awful luck.

I want a special rendition of him because my characters sort of just latched onto him after the first robbery we had; a gang of pcs and npcs tried to rob a museum, while the other group of heroic pcs tried- and succeeded in- stopping it. All of the minion designs were hotline miami pics that I took off the interwebs, minion A included. His name comes from the fact that he was just one of the generic four minions that I had accompany the villains. But he was special in the fact that he was snarky, talked back at the players taunting him, and stole one of the pc's wallets personally. In the end he got captured, after catching a brutal attack from a warrior-y hero.

It's gotten to the point where three PCs visited him in the (guarded) hospital room. They actually used their powers to sneak in and talk to this guy. He also got broken out by members of the PC gang I mentioned earlier, just because he was so liked by them. He's just a minion who doesn't give two shits, and is very jokey and snarky. Hell, he was literally only a minion before my players latched onto him; they were practically begging me to let him develop his own powers.

In the photo is minion A alongside one of the generic minions. I used photo retouching to try and make him stand out some, though I think I went in the wrong direction in making it less colorful.
>>
>>49526227
Is that the guy from hotline Miami?
>>
>>49526287
Yes, the guy on the right is. None of my players actually recognized the minions as him, or the music I was playing as being from HM2.
>>
File: nigahug.jpg (13KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nigahug.jpg
13KB, 500x281px
>>49523671
I know that feel senpai
Cum here. Give me a hug
>>
>>49516858
Sorry to ask, but can I call sauce on the lower-right hand pic in your reference collage?
>>
File: 20160926_202457.jpg (4MB, 2268x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20160926_202457.jpg
4MB, 2268x4032px
>>49516250

Request for a half-orc sabotuer. He has short stubby tusks on his underbite, and he wears a leather chest rig adorned with pockets and pouches to hold his various supplies. His build is less brutish than your typical half-orcs, and carries a small wooden club wrapped in leather kinda like a police baton? which can also be seated in a pouch on his gear.

The bag on the bottom left should hang from his belt off the hip. Please and thank you, hope you can help put my shy, dorky explosives enthusiast to image.
>>
File: 1456014897671.jpg (691KB, 1179x779px)
1456014897671.jpg
691KB, 1179x779px
Hello drawfriends, I was wondering if I could any of you would be kind enough to draw for me a picture of a large red dragon curled protectively around a dark haired little girl who is happily playing in the area he's encircling.

I don't need anything specific, but I'd like the dragon to be typical western style like pic related.
>>
To all those requesting, it is super helpful if you include a reference for the pose you want a character to be drawn in. That is all.
>>
File: 321.jpg (262KB, 1000x776px)
321.jpg
262KB, 1000x776px
>>49516250

Righto folks, i was hoping that some of you drawsmiths could make a character for me.

A female pugilist oni.

She's muscular with reddish skin with scars along her arms and legs. She's decently well endowed so make her tits prominent, though not so much as they're distracting. Her hair style is that of a massive pony tail much like the center reference, with two mildly curved horns on top of her head near her front hair line.

Throw in some Melina Maw for good measure.

Wearing a low cut Tiger skin leotard with leather banding to keep everything in place with a Shimenawa style rope belt around her waist. Hand wraps that are covered with prayer beads adorn her fists.

She'll be barefoot but have ankle/foot wraps with fur around the shins.

As for a pose, A Cocksure stance. Fists on her hips, Smug toothy maw, "Come and have a go if you think your hard enough" type deal. But feel free to take liberties with it.
>>
>>49528750
Bloody christ, no.
I, for one, find it too restrictive. I've never picked up any request with a pose reference
Except for a tattooed girl, but that was a different story
>>
>>49528938
This. I have always had way more luck getting fills when I leave poses up to the artist.
>>
>>49521354
not Or, but that's looking hilarious
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 1280x746px)
image.jpg
102KB, 1280x746px
>>49527871
Was done by krigg on DA
>>
>>49528938
Have to agree there. If I see a pose reference, I usually skip over it entirely, unless the other details are where the freedom comes from.

All artists are different, though. And if the pose reference is, "here's a possible pose, but you don't have to use it" then it's no big deal and both sides of the fence are happy.
>>
File: ThrowinDarkness.jpg (7MB, 5901x2493px) Image search: [Google]
ThrowinDarkness.jpg
7MB, 5901x2493px
Migrating my ninja warlock.

Wears a backless/sleeveless leather garment with a hood.

She summons a blade from the snake tattoo that coils her arms, neck, shoulders and around her back - suggesting her entire body.

Her face is lightly tattooed with a serpent head (images top left) but the fangs are part of a Mileena jaguar smile.

She crouches Spider Man Noir style on a vantage point and glances over her shoulder toward the viewer. See the right image.
>>
>>49529007
That's kinda what happened in game too. Very memorable experience. I also still have the green text still saved if you want a mini storytime drawfriends?
>>
>>49522031
I will attempt this.

...some time soon.
>>
>>49529189
Well, that and some pointless detailed stuff are dealbreakers for me. I skip it entirely once I reach those parts.
>>
>>49528938
Sorry, I was overly general. Some sort of reference for body type/pose I find to be incredibly helpful. Keeps me from having to get into my body ref folder. To each there own.
>>
>>49521977
Hey, fucking awesome man. Looks fantastic.
>>
File: 1432185712930.jpg (99KB, 500x400px)
1432185712930.jpg
99KB, 500x400px
Requesting a fellow that looks much like pic related laughing uproariously as an adorable well-figured Halfling hangs onto his beard.
>>
>>49529499
Couldn't agree more with the pointless detail sentiment.
>>
>>49521977
>if that anon from last thread is still around.
Not the OR, but shouldn't the kukri be pointed the other way, if it's being wielded as a weapon? Held that way, I get the impression he's about to bash someone with the back of it.
>>
>>49524244
Okay.
>>
>>49529513
thanks anon
>>
>>49529576
blade is sort of meant to be turned in, but that doesn't read very well, so yeah, you're right
>>
File: ElfDecker.jpg (476KB, 722x1604px)
ElfDecker.jpg
476KB, 722x1604px
>>49517943
Took a shot at it. Imgur for full size:
http://i.imgur.com/zcJoZK2.jpg
>>
File: old orc.png (760KB, 1462x781px) Image search: [Google]
old orc.png
760KB, 1462x781px
Requesting old orc king. He wears the clothes of human nobilitity and a wield bastard sword. His hair and beard is long and unattended. He is missing his right arm and left eye. He has the smile of a mad man eager to fight.
>>
>>49530228
Dude this is sick! Thanks!
>>
>>49529298
Hah, excellent. I look forwards to seeing your take on her.
>>
>>49516271
Bump.
>>
>>49516669
24h bampu
>>
>>49516405
Bumping again.
>>
>>49516678
>>49516678

Joining the bump train.
>>
File: Compsognathus.jpg (134KB, 800x396px) Image search: [Google]
Compsognathus.jpg
134KB, 800x396px
I have an odd but rather simple request: I would like someone to draw either this compsognathus or a tiny scorpion as a Tumor Familiar - ideally both so I could compare and choose a familiar based on which one looks better (both give +4 Initiative).
>>
File: stupid sexy emperor.jpg (641KB, 1920x2725px) Image search: [Google]
stupid sexy emperor.jpg
641KB, 1920x2725px
Can somebody please edit this picture so the Emperor has a prettier face? Thank you.
>>
File: 1474965479768.jpg (2MB, 1920x2725px) Image search: [Google]
1474965479768.jpg
2MB, 1920x2725px
>>49532038
Here you go.
>>
>>49532319
kek
>>
File: Ace.jpg (1MB, 1777x3348px)
Ace.jpg
1MB, 1777x3348px
>>49526227
>>
>>49532654
Not the OR but that looks cool as hell.

Care to take a shot at >>49517059 for me? I'd love to see how he would look in your style.
>>
>>49532695
Get in line you're not the only one that wants Souz to do their request
>>
>>49516766
Bumping for mah boy in the fantasy sun-praising KKK here.
>>
>>49532319
I like it. Good job. Reminds me of Blanche's Tranny Emperor.

Though I would still like a proper female face edit.
>>
>>49532740
Eh worth a shot at least. Thought it would be better than just a generic "24 hours bump" post
>>
>>49532825
No.
>>
>>49532832
very well, I shall concede defeat then.
>>
>>49517323
Bump it up
>>
>>49517821
24h bump
>>
>>49517993
Bumper crop
>>
Requesting a Sahugin Samurai wielding a Nagamaki and wearing Great Armor.
References provided: Sahaugin, Samurai Armor, Nagamaki. (Basically, GLORIOUS WEABOO SWORD FOLDED 10,000 MILLION TIMES with handle as long as the blade is.)
>>
File: Magnus of Dreugel.png (876KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus of Dreugel.png
876KB, 1000x1000px
Requesting my knight:

>He wears shiny platemail in battle
>Always has his drinking horn within reach
>His most prized belonging is a helmet with the horns of a ram. He polishes it regularily, but in battle it tends to get splattered with blood because of his tendency to dish out headbutts.
>If he's not headbutting them he smites his enemies with a fine bastard sword that has a garnet embedded in the crossguard

Oh, and if you're interested, this is his theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVs2givbeGk

Have fun and thanks for reading
>>
>>49518518
bump

>>49518884
Thanks anon! But fuck you for making me think someone had taken my request.
>>
>>49533879
>But fuck you for making me think someone had taken my request.

The literal worst and it happens to me all the time
>>
File: bat1.jpg (254KB, 1176x1362px)
bat1.jpg
254KB, 1176x1362px
>>49516710
i apologize in advance, it's only lineart and the luminen capacitator would otherwise be visible as a shiny light
>>
>>49518518
I apologize for making you think someone has accepted your request, but I'd like to third it.
>>
>>49534051
>the no underwear but cleft of venus covered by lioncloth

hawt, not OR.
>>
>>49534051
Not OR but wouldmakehalfrobotbabieswith/10
>>
>>49534051
Kiiiiiiind of reminds me of the character I'm playing in an All Cogbro Party.

Blue. She's a Factor of the Lathes, though, so she has *no* outwardly mechanical bits unless she chooses to light up her tronlines, eyes, skin, or the cylon-lights of her generator installed in her robotic spine.

Sometimes people doubt she's a techpriest. It doesn't help that, being that she's flying on the Occurence Border and has not had the common sense part of her brain replaced with a box of rusty screws, has decided that the safest course of action was to immediately replace her provided flak vest with a suit of Guard Flak Armor she promptly painted Mechanicus Red and wears her robes over. She often has to do that Factor trick where she holds her hand out and lights up the Cog Mechanicus in her palm.
>>
>>49534051
S X E
>>
File: Paladin of Zaros .jpg (2MB, 2500x2804px) Image search: [Google]
Paladin of Zaros .jpg
2MB, 2500x2804px
>>49516766
>>49532755
>>
>>49519560
Gonna quickly bump this.

>>49534867
Damn, I'm sure the OR's going to be happy with that one. Great work as usual.
>>
File: Aki.jpg (21KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
Aki.jpg
21KB, 206x206px
Simple request

Need a character based on the one in the image, only difference is he's now a half elf, but the same shirtless baggy pants concept applies, possibly with a blindfold.

He also now dual wields a Flute and a Rapier, as it's a 5e bard.

Quick and Dirty is fine by me, I can do minor edits and color things, but I can't draw from a base of nothing

Thanks
>>
>>49534867
>that filename
Heathen
>>
>>49516858
Bumping
>>
>>49516761
Cleric bump
>>
File: Jojo's kebab removal.jpg (221KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo's kebab removal.jpg
221KB, 800x1000px
>>49525765
>>49525288
>>
>>49517019
Bumping, since everyone else is doing it and I want to fit in.
>>
>>49534867
YES! GLORY BE UNTO ZARUS!

Real talk, that's fucking 10/10. Thank you so much, man.
>>
>>49529194
Requesting this not be fulfilled presently. Simplifying, organizing, and refining the character's background so it's not as sporadic as this.

Look to the next thread.
>>
>>49516933
Bump.
>>
File: croc2.jpg (53KB, 705x1024px) Image search: [Google]
croc2.jpg
53KB, 705x1024px
>>49516858
>>49535991
wip, will deliver the final tomorrow! (tell me if you need anything fixed on this stage. I'm definitely gonna make the transformed hand more monstrous).
>>
>>49534051
OR here, that's looking amazing! I particularly love the detail in her cybernetics and the bit where she's a naked hot chick doesn't hurt either!

The only comments I have are that her waist appears a little thick compared to her hips, and her hair isn't the one I requested (presumably because she's wearing the hood over top).

Still, I'm utterly thrilled with this delivery, thank you so much!
>>
>>49528274
preliminary pencils.
>>
File: halforc_saboteur.jpg (45KB, 630x1050px) Image search: [Google]
halforc_saboteur.jpg
45KB, 630x1050px
>>49528274
>>49537901
Fuck.
>>
>>49516250
Bump
>>
>>49537901
>>49537923
Thanks!
>>
>>49537923
dis gon be gud
>>
>>49522880
24+2 hours bump
>>
>>49537315
OR
wow that's looking magnificent can't think of any changes.
thanks for picking up my request
>>
>>49517310
No rush, but do you have an update by any chance?
>>
File: bfgngfvesseesv.png (1MB, 1600x1974px)
bfgngfvesseesv.png
1MB, 1600x1974px
>>49528935
>>
>>49539239
If they did they'd post it, calm your tits.
>>
>>49539290

Glorious! OR here and Thank you for the delivery!
>>
>>49517564
Stoten.
>>
Draw friends, I have a great idea from a friend. Draw a Dreadnought, preferably Ultrafags but any chapter is cool, suplexing a Broadside. You can add any extra flair you want
>>
File: repeater.png (418KB, 567x568px) Image search: [Google]
repeater.png
418KB, 567x568px
>>49517564
Here's a pic of a repeater for your request, anon, always glad to help a fellow Warhammer fan.

Lighting in the Red Moon is for shit, though, tell me if you need better and I'll go load up a day map like Wheat & Chaff.
>>
>>49521430
Be still my beating heart.
>>
File: Cleric sketch.png (135KB, 982x785px)
Cleric sketch.png
135KB, 982x785px
>>49516761
>>49536015
Sure, why not...
>>
Request for wardancer style character based on these dudes, and yes their weapons have to be big scissors.

Take any liberties on the facial features.
>>
>>49516275

Who dat robot chick?
>>
File: Friend.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px)
Friend.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
Rerequesting a female Dark Eldar giving a goofy smile and the double thumbs up. That is all.
>>
>>49540624
Pilgrim, my man.
>>
File: Cleric sketch 01.png (306KB, 1379x895px)
Cleric sketch 01.png
306KB, 1379x895px
>>49541141
Hello there Anon.
Bloody hell, am I that obvious now?
It was the blue linework, wasn't it?

A little update. I gotta hit some real work soon, so I think I'll leave it in just a portrait.
>>
>>49541248
>It was the blue linework

Not him, but I always recognize your faces.
>>
>>49541261
That is actually flattering, obliged, mate
>>
>>49541248
Yeah, I recognize the faces, too. Specifically the noses, I think.
>>
>>49539290
>extra thick muscles
Please god do more, Ramen.
>>
>>49540525
Thanks a lot dude!
>>
>>49537923
that's a long dick
>>
File: I see red.jpg (143KB, 1037x1724px) Image search: [Google]
I see red.jpg
143KB, 1037x1724px
>>49528935

>>gee billy
>>
>>49541783
2 cakes for anon, nice work bigm
>>
File: avatar_d33b8bcb7a3a_512.png (74KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
74KB, 512x512px
>>49541783
>>49539290

Gaaaah you guys! Now i don't know which one to use! Thank you~!
>>
;_;
>>
File: Cleric portrait final.png (320KB, 1296x956px) Image search: [Google]
Cleric portrait final.png
320KB, 1296x956px
>>49516761
This is as far as I go, hope it helps Anon. Now back to my regular programming.

>>49541443
Neat!
If my line is recognisable, I'm doing something good.
>>
>>49516250
Really don't feel like studying so I'm taking two word requests, preferably fantasy. Doing lineart or b/w
>>
>>49542184
Orcess hottie
>>
>>49542184
Jester knight
>>
>>49539290
>>49541783
One of these Oni I run from. The other I may want to sleep with.
>>
File: Jungle Devil.png (1MB, 1274x713px) Image search: [Google]
Jungle Devil.png
1MB, 1274x713px
>>49542184
Scourge Waifu
>>
>>49542184
Chocolate Rogue
>>
>>49542130
Always cool to see your more detailed style, man.
>>
>>49542267
Thanks Anon!
I bloody need the practice, so you'll be seeing it more in the near future.
>>
>>49542388
My sad face was because anons are getting 2 cakes and I'm bumping a dead request.

;_;
>>
>>49542412

Hang in there kitty.
>>
>>49542184
Nanite goddess.
>>
File: repeater2.png (509KB, 453x572px) Image search: [Google]
repeater2.png
509KB, 453x572px
>>49541579
Here's another shot in sun. Kinda shitty, sorry.
>>
File: req.jpg (159KB, 933x396px)
req.jpg
159KB, 933x396px
Migrating:
A hopefully simple request. A in B's pose/style/lines with C on his back.
>>
File: Zar Boys.png (3MB, 2604x600px) Image search: [Google]
Zar Boys.png
3MB, 2604x600px
requesting a fusion of the enforcers from Zardoz and Warboys from MMFR for my game
>>
>>49542585
Again, thanks man.

Is that Total Warhammer?
>>
File: orcesshottie.png (632KB, 953x1455px)
orcesshottie.png
632KB, 953x1455px
>>49542195
Here you go, rushed the anatomy but hopefully it can serve your desired purposes
>>
>>49542954
Pretty sure that's Vermintide.
>>
>>49543049
Thanks anon
>>
File: Placebo Effect.png (358KB, 487x909px)
Placebo Effect.png
358KB, 487x909px
>>49516678
Not sure if you wanted to keep the cigarette, but I couldn't shake the idea of her using a blue-lit or in this case, green e-cig to control it. Maybe like a laser pointer/tagging device.
>>
>>49543389
That's great, thank you! And that's a cool idea, hadn't thought of that.
>>
File: relicgolem.jpg (270KB, 800x800px)
relicgolem.jpg
270KB, 800x800px
Requesting a golem like the one on the left, slouching, with a mannequin sprouting from its back (do what you want with the mannequin's legs). Between its four arms, it wields two big swords, a big-ass shield, and a bell-shaped maul, and in front of the metal golem's chest, a golem heart (bottom left) is rather prominently on display.

Other details: Magic rings, amulets, scraps of leather clothing, and strange vials adorn the creature.

my players left an intact golem heart next to an inactive golem next to a bunch of weapons, magic rings, and potions

Now with the image!
>>
File: f9eaf51788100db22921e6e29b5a9e78.jpg (664KB, 2190x1334px) Image search: [Google]
f9eaf51788100db22921e6e29b5a9e78.jpg
664KB, 2190x1334px
I've returned, with character references! I've rolled the character equivalent of a "little Chinese guy," but with some warlock flavor. Think Fu Manchu with swords and spells. However, I'm currently making him far less nefarious and much more of a smarmy businessman.
>>
>>49542130
Or he looks great thanks pilgrim
>>
>>49542214
>not risking your pelvis to snu snu
It's like you don't even oni.
I wonder if she has a blue oni friend.
>>
>>49543933
Nah, I was saying Ramen's oni looks like she'd break your pelvis for trying, whereas BigM's would break it FROM trying. Worth it either way.
>>
>>49543969
I dunno, man. She might give it a go just for giggles. Even if your pelvis doesn't turn to powder, I'm pretty sure the bed won't survive the evening.
>>
>>49542954
Vermintide, as another anon said.
>>
>>49543933
>>49543969
>>49544000

OR here, just make a peace offering of a keg of hard liqour or offer to brush her teeth.

I also imagine she's an absolute wuss in bed. Still might break your pelvis, but she'll be submissive doing it.
>>
File: img1474605476598.jpg (322KB, 779x779px) Image search: [Google]
img1474605476598.jpg
322KB, 779x779px
>>49516250
Requesting a sentai hero for my game. His name is Turbine and he is white and gold. He has golden gloves, golden boots, gold trim on his helmet and a golden medal on his belt. he also has a black cape. He controls the power of the wind, it lets him glide, use it to slash his opponent's and cut off air supply
>>
>>49516776
Bump
>>
>>49544111

>small Dom, big sub

You've got good taste, you know that right
>>
>>49517550
I don't know if you are getting a drawing but your request image looks neat. good luck
>>
File: img1475037158569.jpg (1MB, 640x4336px) Image search: [Google]
img1475037158569.jpg
1MB, 640x4336px
Requesting the villain for my game, she has the power of transformation and ahe transforms into your biggest fear (If you're scared of Snakes, she'll turn into a Lamia, if you're scared of Spiders, she'll turn into a Arachne, etc. She has violet eyes, pink earings like the ones in the picture. Her hair color is black, and her clothing is like the one in the ref but has a more mystical feel.
>>
>>49516266
bumping up.
>>
File: woman trooper and kitsune ref.jpg (505KB, 1694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
woman trooper and kitsune ref.jpg
505KB, 1694x1000px
Requesting this woman soldier and her male Kitsune guyfriend (Fox Guy on the right as opposed to Fox Girl) enjoying the presence of the little puppy being held by the soldier woman.

Maybe the male kitsune can be slightly taller than the female soldier ladyfriend and has his face next to her and both of his hands on her shoulder while happily looking at the puppy.
>>
>>49541076
Just some random cyborg-tiefling - the artist periodically does monster wheels where people suggest a monster, he picks one at random and draws it as a lewd chick.
>>
Requesting a kobold bashfuly offering a bag of coins to a dragon
>>
>>49543824
My Man-chu. Mulan concept art.
>>
>>49516271
>>49531027
Bump.
>>
>>49530321
24 hour bump
>>
>>49517550
bit more than 24hr bump
>>49544321
Thanks, not yet but here's hoping.
>>
>>49516405
>>49531300
Bumpity bump.
>>
>>49544765
Haha, yeah. I had to include it because I love the art style. For all the malicious intent involved in being a warlock, I also just want him to be an ugly little spud.
>>
>>49516669
24h bump
>>
File: fu fu fu.jpg (419KB, 1176x1128px) Image search: [Google]
fu fu fu.jpg
419KB, 1176x1128px
>>49543824

Those on the right are not Fu.
>>
>>49546340
He's actually from Big Trouble in Little China, no?
>>
>>49546340
Yeah I interspersed some of old man Sheng Tsung from Mortal Kombat in there to lend to the magic end of things.
Funnily enough, he's based on Lo Pan, whom you have in your picture.
>>
>>49544655
Just how long have you been trying to get this filled, anon?
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
cheers :)
>>
>>49517323
>>49533320
22 hourly bump because I won't be around to bump at 24 hours or something
>>
>>49518518
One more bump, please consider this request, it would make an anon really happy.

Also this guys:
>>49518884
>>49534147
>>
Just requesting this male asian guy nibbling on the ears of his High Elf girlfriend.
>>
>>49522031
43-hour bump because I forgot to bump this yesterday.
>>
Requesting a commando pixie wielding a tacticool assault wand with extended glitter magazine.

This turned up in a PbP modern fantasy game i'm in. The pixies are gearing up for war with the united nations of gnomes and redcaps, with a big chunk of humanity smack-bang in the middle of what will possibly turn into no-man's land
>>
>>49547151
Since you're here, you got any preferences in terms of colour? The bright red of the corset stands out quite a bit.
>>
>>49516933
Bump
>>
>>49517993
Bump x2
>>
>>49547250
It does, at that. I had kinda assumed it'd just be generic brown leather, and don't have any real preference.

Although if you wanna have some fun with the coloration, go ahead and make it brown leather with white cow-spots just because.
>>
>>49541248
Your style is really recognizable, Pilgrim. To be completely honest, it reminds me of the Hellboy comics and animated movies
>>
>>49547250
By the way, do you mind if I ask to see a WIP - assuming you've gotten that far, of course. If not, then forget I said anything.
>>
>>49521430
that perspective makes my head spin
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-28+at+03.48.57).jpg (92KB, 513x746px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-28+at+03.48.57).jpg
92KB, 513x746px
>>49547577
I'm currently toying around with the colour scheme, but I guess now's a good time for feedback before I commit to shading and such.
>>
>>49547606
Oh damn, that's looking awesome! I love what you've done with the gun, it looks exactly like what I had in mind.

I have two main comments to make: first off, the pants are a little bit dark, which makes it kinda hard to see the kneepads - if you're going to resolve that with shading, that's fine, and even if not I'll let you decide how to deal with that (or even if it needs to be dealt with).

The second thing is that, seeing the whole thing together now, I'm not really a fan of the hat - would it be possible to just give her a bare head? And if the answer is "that would be a ton of work" then that's fine, I really appreciate you drawing her for me in any case!
>>
>>49547635
I've been messing around with the pants, they were originally lighter. I haven't found a satisfying colour combination yet, so I'll keep trying. The hat is on a separate layer so that shouldn't be a big problem.

Glad you're satisfied with the gun, it took me a while to combine the two designs. I'll try and add some wear-and-tear to it too.
>>
>>49547660
I figured you were still working on them, yeah.

Oh, as for the gun, one thing I forgot to mention: it's a dragon-pistol (i.e. shotgun pistol) so do you think it might be possible to make the barrel a little bit wider? And possibly flared?

And once again: this is something I should have mentioned in the original request, so feel free to tell me no.
>>
>>49517821
>>49533504
Bumparoo
>>
>>49516996
Bump
>>
>>49519560
Bumpin'
>>
File: Joshua_(FE8_Artwork).png (4MB, 3247x1527px) Image search: [Google]
Joshua_(FE8_Artwork).png
4MB, 3247x1527px
Requesting something along the lines of the middle dude (noble-y chap with a sword, light leather armour, and fuck all else) with the face of the third guy ("Bear Grylls doesn't pack shaving cream" facial hair, generally rugged-looking) dressed somewhat like the first (fairly nice travelling clothes, not hardcore wilderness-survival gear but not exactly finery, under a good thick cloak).

Oh, and dodgy-looking demonic tattoos out the bejesus. Nothing of the sort on his clothes/gear etc, but a good amount of his skin looking like Satan uses it instead of Post-Its.

Preferably reaching for or drawing his sword with a bit of a resigned, "here we go again..." expression on his face. But if you have an idea for pose/expression you like more, feel free to do whatever! I don't like setting that kind of thing in stone.

Oh, and his gear is likely a little worn out, but the sword's edge is immaculate. Regardless of circumstance. It's not very fancy, but it could well have been forged yesterday.
>>
>>49517049
>>49517027
>oh boy time to look up captain drake on the archives again there's someone who hasn't seen this story
>maybe there are updates oh boy i love updates oh boy
>see this post
>the thread is still alive
HOW DOES IT END REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: starWarsTeam.png (2MB, 1792x1394px) Image search: [Google]
starWarsTeam.png
2MB, 1792x1394px
All right, so this is a bit of a ballsy ask, as it's a party of four, but I was hoping to get something for the players I'm GMing for in a game of Star Wars: Edge of the Empire, set in the Old Republic era.

I've tried to be as detailed as possible in the image, as far as the players have described their characters. If you need more I'll do my best in finding out additional details.

There's no need for any fancy background or setting. Each character in their pose is more than enough, though if I could request, they might want their individual pictures, so if each character could be drawn on separate layers that would be really appreciated (assuming they overlap at all).

I hope that this is sufficient, and not too much of an ask. A huge thanks to anyone who might pick this up.
>>
vi nid nju tred
>>
>>49549755
>>
File: giphy.gif (499KB, 500x224px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
499KB, 500x224px
>>49546413

David Lo Pan, LoPan, Both versions of Ming and the Hulkster are the non Fu's.

Egg Shen is here.
>>
File: gungob.png (475KB, 1100x1450px)
gungob.png
475KB, 1100x1450px
>>49547682
>>49522031
There you go, hope it's like what you had in mind.
>>
File: Drawthread 101.png (123KB, 691x838px)
Drawthread 101.png
123KB, 691x838px
>>49516271
>>49531027
>>49544769
Is this the right left arm ?
>preview
>>
>>49550012
Damn, she looks amazing. I love it!
>>
File: Mouseguard_Hunter.jpg (405KB, 1200x924px)
Mouseguard_Hunter.jpg
405KB, 1200x924px
Requesting my Mouseguard character kind drawfriends. A mouse wearing monster hunteresqe armor and weapon.
>>
File: superfreakout.gif (2MB, 540x370px) Image search: [Google]
superfreakout.gif
2MB, 540x370px
>>49547424
Wow
This is probably the best compliment I've ever had!
>>
>>49550059
Yes, that's looking great!
>>
File: halforc_saboteur.jpg (60KB, 630x1050px)
halforc_saboteur.jpg
60KB, 630x1050px
>>49537923
>>49538292
Alright sorry for the w8 m8
>>
>>49532654
OR here, thank you so much!
>>
>>49551725
Not the OR, but that looks great.
>>
>>49551725
Thank you anon that's badass, thanks a lot.
>>
File: received_565630416901411.jpg (47KB, 571x900px) Image search: [Google]
received_565630416901411.jpg
47KB, 571x900px
Requesting my half elf rogue.
Red haired in a no nonsense style.
She's pretty short and slender. Armed with a rapier and shortbow. She's just turned arcane trickster.
Expression is usually either eye rollingly irritated or face palmingly exasperated.
Able to play up the sweet and innocent look if she needs to but would rather lurk out of the way.
Bit of a miserable version of Imoen.
Originally from Waterdeep, Tam was a burglar for the local thieves guild and was framed and had to go on the run. She hates being stuck in the backwoods with the group and though she's got a grudging respect for most of them she doesn't really suffer fools gladly.
Happy to answer any more questions drawbros.
>>
File: Arcane Terrorists.png (992KB, 1030x795px) Image search: [Google]
Arcane Terrorists.png
992KB, 1030x795px
Requesting an image of the BBEG for a Sci-Fantasy setting, a duo of magical terrorists, a male mage and a female shaman vampire.

The male wears something very similar to cleric robes, with a mask like in the reference picture. He would be holding out his gloved hand towards the viewer. He's not a powerful mage but his strong point is his ability of persuasion and to radicalize others for his cause. Color scheme is dark purple and gray.

The female is from a vampire race, having very pale skin. She wears a ceremonial mask and clothes like in the ref pic. She would be standing behind the male. She wields a halberd. She has Umbrakinesis (like Zed from League of Legends). Color scheme is blue and black.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: red1.jpg (39KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
red1.jpg
39KB, 500x661px
>>49552284
Quasi related. This is more angry than i picture her.
>>
File: mouseg.png (357KB, 796x1140px) Image search: [Google]
mouseg.png
357KB, 796x1140px
>>49550639
somewhat less flashy
>>
>>49552476
Not OR, but I think that's pretty nice.
>>
>>49522880
>>49538858
Last bump
>>
>>49552476
OR here Tyvm. I like it :)
>>
File: Gerhart Shiro, Fleshshaper.png (545KB, 1232x838px) Image search: [Google]
Gerhart Shiro, Fleshshaper.png
545KB, 1232x838px
Bumping >>49517059 with a better reference collage.
>>
>>49553538
Save it for the next one, we are in autosage, mate.
>>
New thread soon?
>>
>>49549866
love that guy, love that movie
>>
>>49516275
This is a really cool request, and I'm glad someone with the skills to pull it off took it. I hope you come back with more cool requests like this.
>>
>>49534051
I spy with my little eye OP image for next thread and another addition to my special folder

...of sick reference pics
>>
>>49517048
Not the guy who asked for it but thanks kindly and also sauce pls
>>
>>49517019
>>49517027
Context? Because that's clearly Captain Harlock.
>>
>>49517080
d-did we ever get sauce on that ref pic
>>
>>49517323
Is this mecha infantry or humongous mecha infantry? I promise nothing, but I've always wanted to give a mech request a shot.
>>
>>49551453
Glad to hear, still working on it !
>>
>>49549187
Captain Drake? (I legitimately don't know what you're talking about, but if you're this excited, I'm curious. And the search string is generic enough I'm not sure I'd find it without a lot of digging and guessing.)
>>
>>49553671
Remind me - is it proper decorum to bring a request into a new thread as soon as it's up, or wait for the usual 24 hour bump limit?
>>
File: Cap Drake.png (2MB, 2400x6222px) Image search: [Google]
Cap Drake.png
2MB, 2400x6222px
>>49554651
>>49554976
>>
New Thread:

>>49555264
>>49555264
>>49555264
>>
File: 1458218145461.png (3MB, 4050x6222px) Image search: [Google]
1458218145461.png
3MB, 4050x6222px
>>49555106
>>
>>49555106
This shit is actually magical and I'm glad I read it.
>>
>>49555003
New thread, every clock goes back to cero
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 128

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.