[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know if it's right to post this here or in /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Don't know if it's right to post this here or in /adv/
My church is having a custume party/contest, and I'm gonna go as a fire warrior, what should it be made of? Any tips?
>>
FInd an art store.
Get craft foam.
After that, wire mesh and papiermache should do fine, if you're going all out.
I doubt the churchies will know what a fire warrior is anyway unless you frequent church with 40k buffs.
>>
>>49511086
Its gonna be judged on creativity and appearence. But what about the helmet? How do I place the visor thingies?
>>
>>49511133
Again, wire mesh and papier mache.
You can make a wire mesh mould of your head and then work upwards from there. Use pencil to mark eye level and then alter the shape accordingly til you can plonk a suitably large monocular red lens at eye level.
Safe to say, have some tau fire warrior models handy. Unpainted if possible, to better look at the shape.
>>
>>49511154
That and a quick googling has some, but not all, fire warrior helmets with an off centre lens array, so if you didn't mind effectively having one eye, you could do that.
>>
>>49511058
>My church is having a custume party/contest, and I'm gonna go as a fire warrior
>church
>go as a fire warrior

No, just don't.

Go as Jesus or Mosus or Pontius Pilot or something, it won't be original but at least you won't have to explain your potentially heretical hobby to your entire Church. Unless everyone there is also a huge nerd, then by all means, go ahead.
>>
>>49511968
Where do you live that the people who go to church like that?
>>
>>49511968
The kind of church that would deem 40k blasphemous or unholy wouldn't be the kind of church with Halloween costume parties.
>>
>>49512009
Middle Georgia
>>
>>49512045
All huge nerds.
Preacher hates star wars, is a trekkie.
>>
Buomp
>>
Bumo
>>
You gotta hide your Power Level, dude.
>>
>>49511058
>fire warrior
https://www.google.com/search?q=fire+warrior+cosplay&client=opera&hs=KC5&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiX4aizmKzPAhWrx4MKHcolBzQQ_AUICCgB&biw=1443&bih=691&dpr=1.1
>>
Just go as a gueve'sa auxiliary that way you don't have to worry about the helmet.
>>
>>49512705
I wouldn't recommend doing that as a costume for a church in middle Georgia because they won't appreciate it enough. Take your ass to athens and join the wild rumpus parade instead
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.