[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>An eccentric 24 years old millionaire is funding a group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Palmer.jpg (377KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Palmer.jpg
377KB, 1500x1000px
>An eccentric 24 years old millionaire is funding a group of memesters supporting a radical candidate's bid for presidency in an attempt to prove meme magic is real
Is it just me or does this sound like the basis for a great Unknown Armies campaign? How would you flesh this out?
>>
File: cloudman.jpg (74KB, 1024x598px) Image search: [Google]
cloudman.jpg
74KB, 1024x598px
>You ever met the kinda people that go to these Trump rallies? These dudes have got energy to spare!
>We're talking guys who beat off four times a day!
>>
>>49504039
>prove meme magic is real
Sounds like he's going to get Sleeper'd unless Hillary gets there first.

A few options
>Sleeper campaign, try to keep the magickal bullshit to a minimum without getting public attention
>cabal of meme magicians traveling across the country to turn the people to their side
>avatar trying to use the clusterfuck that is this election to create the perfect conditions to ascend as something
>Clinton hit squads dealing with adepts and gutter mages, while seeking the Elixer of Life to keep her alive
>>
>radical candidate
>radical

when you kill yourself, please post it online and link it in this very thread
>>
>>49504091
>that spoiler
I'm dying
>>
>>49504187
It's also the most gameable of the four. Fite me.
>>
>>49504187
I aim to please, anon. It'd probably work well as a campaign, too, as an added bonus.
>>
File: radical.jpg (48KB, 284x300px) Image search: [Google]
radical.jpg
48KB, 284x300px
>>49504150
>>
>>49504150
Oculus dude is losing business because he openly supports Trump. Probably not OPs opinion
>>
>>49504091
>>49504187
Sounds like the standard game of 40k.
>>
>>49504091
>Sleeper Campaign

Pretty much this - clearing up the spillovers from any actual meme magick produced by the signs while travelling across the country afte the campaign trail, trying to figure out what to do if Hillary either ascends as the Flying Woman or Trump ascends as the Demogogue during the inauguration.
>>
>Not taking the opportunity to make VR magical
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.