[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if a post-Mending Planeswalker gets pregnant and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 768full-porcelain-panic.jpg (109KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
768full-porcelain-panic.jpg
109KB, 768x1024px
What happens if a post-Mending Planeswalker gets pregnant and planeswalks with the baby in tow? Does the baby die?
>>
What happens if a post-Mending Planeswalker gets infected with a parasite like a tapeworm and planeswalks? Do they lose the infestation?
>>
>>49426757
I'd assume living things inside their body are along for the ride, just like their clothes and gear travel with them. Although the idea of somebody planeswalking away leaving behind a briefly floating cloud of lice and intestinal bacteria is amusing.
>>
I the baby dies not from the act of moving from one plane to another, but from being exposed to the Blind Eternities. A planeswalker spark is required to survive them.
>>
>>49427400
Have any post-mending planeswalkers been shown to have children? Can sparks be inherited?
>>
>>49427109
>What happens if a post-Mending Planeswalker gets infected with a parasite like Phyrexian Oil and planeswalks?
Fun times.
>>
File: 635928311298184494.jpg (155KB, 2048x643px) Image search: [Google]
635928311298184494.jpg
155KB, 2048x643px
>>49427424
>Have any post-mending planeswalkers been shown to have children?
>>
>>49427431
They can't get infected with phyrexian oil, if I recall. Fun times do indeed ensue, though, if they otherwise carry it inside of their bodies, as Karn did.
>>
>>49427424
Considering Sparks and ignited sparks are entirely random (a fuckin robot is now a Planeswalker) I highly doubt a genetic code is needed for planeswalkers.
>>
>>49427478
It might be passed from a soul connection of some sort rather than nucleic acids.
>>
>>49427467
Avacyn came into being pre-Mending, though. And no pregnancy was involved there. I assume. Could be wrong, I don't really read the stories.
>>
>>49427478
Karn was given a spark. You still seem to have to be "born" with it to come into having a new one.
>>
>>49427400
technically they're sharing one body
>>
>>49426757
Dunno man, ask MaRo. My instincts would say that since the fetus is still part of the mother's body it should be fine
>>49427467
Aw man too soon
>>
>>49426757
Until it's born, it'd probably be all right, the Spark should protect it while it remains inside the mother.

>>49427424
No to the first, at least that I can think of. That said, some of them, like Dack, could have kids on several different planes, if they do enough fucking around. On a brief run down the list of current walkers, I would suspect that potential candidates for possessing children (at one point or another, though who knows if they know about them) include Dack, Obby, Tibalt, Xenagos, and Arlinn (would turning werewolves count?).

No to the second, at least not in a parent-child sense. They can, in some special circumstances, be transferred (see: Karn), but just because a mother or father has a Spark, that doesn't mean their son or daughter will have one as well.
>>
>>49426757
Pre nuwalkers, mortal wizards could and did traverse planes using powerful devices, portals, and strong magic. If a planeswalker's womb doesn't count as one of those three, I don't know what does.
>>
>>49427629
>>49427478
Karn was given three of the bloody things total.
>>
>>49430877

Werewolves don't work that way.

Vampires do.

And Sorin liked to sample bits of the night life while traveling and make his own guides.
>>
>>49431175
Urza originally, then Venser in Scars, when was the third...?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.