[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the Imperium have in the way of youth culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: dank heresy.png (236KB, 1136x1582px) Image search: [Google]
dank heresy.png
236KB, 1136x1582px
What does the Imperium have in the way of youth culture in the 41st Millennium?
>>
>>49396077
Empchan
>>
File: 45421518121651.jpg (458KB, 883x1169px) Image search: [Google]
45421518121651.jpg
458KB, 883x1169px
The CIAPHAS CAIN CARTOON
>>
attack run
arbitrator foreboding
pyrus the flame: promethium and you
the tracks on the land raider crush the heretics
caiphas cain the TV series
9001 varieties of propaganda
>>
It differs wildly from planet to planet you fucking retard. This is a political entity that has little in common beyond a species and an inefficient distant governing body, and spans everything from barely-lingual savages with copper weapons to planet-wide chrome factories with robots and flying cars. There's nothing close to a unified Imperial culture.

I mad.
>>
>>49396077
>The Imperium
>Possessing culture
Good one, anon!
>>
>>49396158
>implying that not every single membner of the imperium from the jungles of catachan, to the gates of cadia dont enjoy I.G Joe action figures and astartes plush toys
>>
>>49396090
I'm CERTAIN that there are Astartes themed cartoons, WWII Loony Tunes style.

Culture wise would be too wide to say.
>>
>>49396197

Captain Catachan

Kolonel Kreig

Commander Cadia

Ensign Elysian

Sergeant Scion
>>
>>49396197
>>49396268
I'd buy it
>>
>>49396077
>>49396217

I see neither of you grew up in a Mormon household, where christfag cartoons (including a particularly good one where gun jesus fights FEMA, I'd post it but it is VHS only) are common.

Depending on how you want to run a game the Imperium's homeworld cultures can draw more from catholicism instead.
>>
File: space marine termie plush toys.jpg (148KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
space marine termie plush toys.jpg
148KB, 1280x640px
>>49396287
>>
Rock music and dancing are banned in Imperial territory. The ecclesiarchy does not approve of that kind of music, because people fornicate to it. And when young people dance, they become sexually irresponsible. Both of these things fuel Slaanesh.
>>
>>49396518
footloose 40k, that ends with ministorum priests having a dance party for the emperor when?
>>
>>49396518
Meanwhile, twist are fucking like wild fire to techno so the imperial slave race can keep spitting out mutated babies no one gives a shit about dying.
>>
>>49396341
>I see neither of you grew up in a Mormon household, where christfag cartoons (including a particularly good one where gun jesus fights FEMA, I'd post it but it is VHS only) are common.

At least give us a name
>>
>>49398494
This, gun Jesus versus FEMA sounds rad.
>>
File: bbf[1].jpg (37KB, 600x573px) Image search: [Google]
bbf[1].jpg
37KB, 600x573px
>>49396197
>"I.G. JOOOOOOE"
>"Now we still don't know"
>"And Ignorance is half the battle"

Hiveworlds probabaly have Judge Pal's Hotline for kids.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.