[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your group's drink of choice, /tg/? Mine group's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: orangedry.jpg (44KB, 539x357px) Image search: [Google]
orangedry.jpg
44KB, 539x357px
What is your group's drink of choice, /tg/? Mine group's is pic related. It's not alcoholic but hell is it good.
>>
>>49394091
Tea.
>>
My regular group when I was in high school was all about Barq's Red Creme soda. I haven't been part of a group that had a "drink of choice" since that, though.
>>
>>49394091
Various flavors of green tea.
>>
>>49394215
My GM has introduced me to all kinds of teas, the oddest one being a smokey-flavored one called lapsang suchong. I hated it
>>
File: sortilege.jpg (92KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sortilege.jpg
92KB, 960x1280px
Fuck if I can remember the name of it, but the grocery store back when I was in highschool had these big cases of poverty-brand pop that we'd buy for each game. It was in the late 90s/early 00s before the economy shit itself, so even as highschoolers we could afford to bring two 24-packs of that shit. It was delicious, it was like a slightly less sweet Dr. Pepper.

These days my drink of choice is Sortilege, a Quebec-made maple liqueur.
>>
>>49394091
Depends on the game but either iced tea or the classic- Mountain Dew.
>>
File: tumblr_mkv4ibtEXT1qa5504o1_500.gif (994KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkv4ibtEXT1qa5504o1_500.gif
994KB, 500x375px
>>49394843
>These days my drink of choice is Sortilege, a Quebec-made maple liqueur.

Thank you! I've been trying to remember the name of this drink, it's great over vanilla ice cream
>>
Half drink Arizonas
The rest drink Root Beer
>>
>>49394091
Coke and Bacardi 151. It only takes a tiny splash of the 151 to make the drink alcoholic enough to keep us drunk as hell through the game because we're all lightweight faggots.
>>
>>49394091
We occasionally buy a case of cider if we are settling in for a long sesh, but some party members get a lil sloshed and distractable so we've been mostly drinking "rasberry flavour" the cheapest soft drink in the world. Its good.
>>
>>49397063
Cheers, Sortilege is probably my favourite alcoholic beverage. It's one of those drinks I have to be careful about, because it tastes so fucking good that I drink far too much of it. And unlike piddly 7% shit, this stuff is 30%, and my tolerance for alcohol is not what I would call high.
>>
>>49394091
"Roulette"
We have a minifridge with a bunch of different sodas in it. There is a can dispenser thing on the side of the door. It gets loaded up by dice roll and when you ask for a roulette you get whatever is on the bottom. No one asks for a soda by name anymore.
>>
File: GuntherHermann2.png (401KB, 571x758px) Image search: [Google]
GuntherHermann2.png
401KB, 571x758px
>>49398457
>ask for orange
>minifridge gives me lemon-lime
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.