[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inside a Knight Models meeting; >We have a chance to do something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Inside a Knight Models meeting;
>We have a chance to do something really cool here, our first two player box!
>This will be the perfect way to introduce people to our not so popular but awesome game!
>Let's not put batman in it though, he's the flagship character but clearly we need less of him.
>That Suicide Squad movie just came out!
>It didn't do great, but had great characters!
>Great! Let's use those characters! We don't have to include Batman at all.
>But the Suicide Squad is kinda just one squad..I know we'll split them into 2!
>"Damaged" Dice! The kids will get a kick out of that!
>Haha! That Guy in the Panda suit! Brilliant!
Dead on Arrival general?
>>
Worst part? It will sell.
I can see why they would not put Batman in there. It's their main selling character I presume and he has a million different versions already. If you put Batman in the starter, the customer may feel "eh, I already have a Batman" and not buy 5 more.
I was gonna say something about balance as well, but then it's Suicide Squad vs Joker and some goons, so it looks like balance would be out of whack. I do not know how the game works though.
>>
The joker's gang is cool but not much else.
>>
File: spliced selina.png (137KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
spliced selina.png
137KB, 320x320px
Will they release a Catwoman like this?
I think it would be funny haha
>>
The models and the rules for Knight Models games are great, but I feel like that this is a missed opportunity. Suicide Squad was universally panned, and they could have easily gone for something more iconic. At least it includes terrain.
>>
>>49393770
Funny, since Joker isn't the real antagonist in the movie...
Also, is Harley on Joker's side, or on the Suicide Squad's one? Or can she be used by poth parties?
Either way, doesn't look that bad, to be honest...
>>
>>49395273
>Suicide Squad was universally panned
But it did make a mint.
Remember, there is no "viewed ironically" metric.
>>
I'm not super familiar with the game, but I'm wondering if the crews can be mixed and matched for someone who wants to treat this box as a faction buy in instead of a two player set.
>>
Joker + Joker's gang vs. the Squad? That seems fine honestly, and it gives them plenty of places to expand with other Squad members.

Who else should they have used? The Outsiders?
>>
>>49393937
The game is actually really surprisingly good.
>>
>>49395240

You mean Cheeta?
>>
>>49395240
Weird how you can make this kind of typo, r and n are not even close to each other.
>>
File: nothing at all.png (353KB, 710x480px) Image search: [Google]
nothing at all.png
353KB, 710x480px
>>49395240
haha yeah that episode was so bad it'd be funny haha....
>>
File: 35MV101_AVENGERS.jpg (230KB, 391x500px) Image search: [Google]
35MV101_AVENGERS.jpg
230KB, 391x500px
I just saw they had a Marvel version of this game too. Now I'm tempted to give it a shot.
>>
File: 35MV111_DR_DOOM_A.jpg (170KB, 391x500px) Image search: [Google]
35MV111_DR_DOOM_A.jpg
170KB, 391x500px
This Dr. Doom is pretty sick too.
>>
>>49396227
There seems to be a bit of a power level disparity here.
Batman and Robin or Green Arrow or Gotham PD vs Joker Thugs with an odd Bane or Killer Croc sounds mostly balanced... But Iron Man can fly at like Mach speed and shoot beams all over the place and Thor is a literal god of thunder. Can the system handle that? Or Dr Doom here >>49396311 who is a super science wizard that made a world once and is still a fag that gets his ass whopped by F4. Is the Marvel version just... Crazier?
>>
>>49396338
Pretty much
Rather than one superhero/villain and their goons as in Batman, the Marvel game has you assemble teams of super heroes and have them fight it out. They are two separate systems for a reason.
>>
>>49396505
A shame really, I think Daredevil or the Punisher would be just fine in a Batman game too
>>
File: face 1464711318252.jpg (8KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
face 1464711318252.jpg
8KB, 250x244px
>>49395535
The base Batman game? Yeah, I've heard very good things about it. But this SS thing, which I assume will be like a stand-alone expansion or something, looks pretty dire...
>>
>>49396879
It's the same game, nothing stand alone at all.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.