[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imperium is liked only by BITCHES and WHORES >hurr le for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Imperium is liked only by BITCHES and WHORES

>hurr le for the emprah who got R3KT by his own son
>muh humanity fuck yeah because they won against imaginary aliens and are so tenacious just like every single fucking species that didn't go extinct

oh wait I forgot - they didn't ''won'' they can't deal with a bunch of green hools and fucking bugs so now not only they are a bunch of tards who consider standing in the open field like in the middle ages in a setting with tanks, bombs and guns a viable military tactic but a bunch of failures too. And Space Marines are fucking boring and look like SHIT unlike their Chaos counterparts in fact Chaos Marines should be the only marines in the setting.

Emperor is a nigger and a cunt and don't call me racist because only whites can be racist and I'm not white so fuck you.
>>
Racist.
>>
File: Zealous accusation.jpg (21KB, 249x380px) Image search: [Google]
Zealous accusation.jpg
21KB, 249x380px
>>
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of all these tanks.
>>
>>49392241
Okay, and you're angry because...?
>>
OP is a heretic and a traitor to the Imperium of Man.
>>
>can't deal with the fucking bugs
Here's a challenge. You can pick any type of a harmless bug, then you are locked in a room with enough bugs to crush by their sheer weight. You won't like this.
And yes, you can shit on ANY faction like that.
>>
OP is mad because they are a heretic abhuman with no place in the pure Imperium of Man
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 450x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 450x417px
Assblasted eldar detected.

How'd that whole "Ynnead" thing go? Badly? Oh well at least all your dead will be placed in the infinity- OH WAIT!

In conclusion crysumoar.
>>
>>49392241
Only low self-esteem fags would play anythingbother than a human army. If you play nids or daemons you're basically a furry.
>>
>>49392241
>tenacious

Oh you're that triggered faggot again. Sorry man, but humans are one of the only species on the entire planet whose primary method of hunting involved following along behind for mile after mile until its prey collapses from exhaustion, then walking up and finishing it off.
We are exceptionally tenacious, no matter how butthurt it makes you.
>>
>>49392241
Either you're RPing and this is very poorly made, or you're really butthurt about imperial fans to the point of making a thread on /tg/ about it and then it's just sad.
In both cases, you've caused the deletion of a thread for nothing.
Next time, try to produce some content instead, it makes for a better time for all involved parties.
>>
File: necrons vs chaos tabletop.jpg (236KB, 977x596px) Image search: [Google]
necrons vs chaos tabletop.jpg
236KB, 977x596px
>>49392241
Necrons here

kys retarded chaos boy
>>
>>49392526
sweats nervously
>>
>>49392241
Found the chaos fag
Grey Knights for life, circle fucker
>>
File: 51231356464.jpg (18KB, 782x820px) Image search: [Google]
51231356464.jpg
18KB, 782x820px
>>49392241
>>
File: 1473289247485.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473289247485.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>49392241
There's two options here, either
>A) OP is a hilariously assblasted chaos fan boy
>B)OP is a hilariously poor baiter
Either way, pic related
>>
>>49393458

Why not both?

But he's been around, bitching about humans being called "tenacious" before.
>>
File: 1440163218331.jpg (46KB, 680x445px) Image search: [Google]
1440163218331.jpg
46KB, 680x445px
>>49392241
>only whites can be racist
>>
Where's a fucking commissar when you need him.
>>
>>49392241
kys you traitorus faggot
>>
its all ultimately pointless anyway because 40k is in this eternal quagmire of no one ever winning and nothing ever happening and things just for ever staying the same for ever
>>
File: Classy Ork.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Classy Ork.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Well now, that isn't very civilized of you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.