[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the problems for a dnd game where each of the characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: PicUnrelated.jpg (98KB, 684x474px) Image search: [Google]
PicUnrelated.jpg
98KB, 684x474px
What would be the problems for a dnd game where each of the characters have a zero in random stat and a 40 in another random stat?
>>
A zero in the mental stat makes you comatose.
A zero in dex or str makes you unable to move.
A zero in con makes you dead.
>>
>>49383086
Aren't 40s in a stat technically impossible?
>>
>>49383137

Not in the realm of imagination land.

if you are talking about rules Mutants and Masterminds goes up to 40 iirc.
>>
>>49383120

This.

Make it 1 at least.
>>
>>49383086
As previously stated the characters would literally start of as variations of dead, regardless of their incredible other stat
>>
Let's say you houseruled zero stats to do something else. If you're selecting randomly, you're eventually going to end up with a zero int, forty whatever wizard, or something along those lines, and players suiciding their characters so they can actually play what they wanted to play. Or play a functional character who can actually use class features. That shit's disruptive, but I suppose you could make it work as a jokey one-shot.
>>
>>49383291
It only goes up to 20 actually.
>>
>become Steven Hawking
>develop cure to your mangled body
>>
>>49383291
>Mutants and Masterminds goes up to 40 iirc
Depends on PL. A PL 10 can go to 40. At 12 you can go to 44 and at level 15 you can go to 50. A PL 20 character can go to 60 for a whooping +25 bonus on the attribute.

>>49384222
That's M&M 3rd edition. 2nd edition, where the attributes are similar to D&D goes to 60.
>>
>>49383120
You could have 0 Cha and 40 Int and be a severely autistic wizard, like super-rainman
>>
>>49383086
>>49383120

0 Constitution is possible if the characters are undead and/or constructs.
>>
>>49385497
Don't they have a constitution of - and not 0?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.