[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Orks believe in afterlife? If they do does that mean it exists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Do Orks believe in afterlife? If they do does that mean it exists? They pretty much created Gork and Mork after all.
>>
>>49381545
Can't you at least try to read the lore?

There's even a wiki for fuck's sake.
>>
>>49381576
It says fuck all about their beliefs regarding afterlife.
>>
>>49381658

Then there's your answer.

Chances are they don't think to hard about it because no ork thinks they are going to die.
>>
>>49381545
Its a big galaxy. Some probably do.

I think in some of the earlier fluff you had Orks believing they would fight alongside Gork and Mork when they died, wheather as tiny footsoldiers alongside Gods or as crews for the great Gargants that are Gork and Mork
>>
>>49381875
You're retarded.
>>
>>49381545
Whatever you're headcannon says honestly

Like >>49381875 said, the normal thought process for most orks is that they are immune to death. Sure they just saw another boy get shot in the face charging the space marine line, but that boy was a git unlike himself. So most probably don't care. Still it's a big Galaxy, so it probably differs per warband.
>>
>>49381545
I saw a bit of fanfiction that suggested that at orks believe they'll get reincarnated. "Vomited back into another body" was the term used, I think.

Obviously it's fanfic, but it seemed appropriate.

Alternatively, "WAAAAGH ETERNAL ON THE FURY ROAD" seems a good fit as well.
>>
>>49381545
When they die they go up to the stars to help maintain the giant Gargrant built by Gork and Mork and krump gits for eternity.
>>
>>49381545
When they die they're reincarnated into a new orky body. If youz waz reeeeal orky youz gonna be a nob. But jf yiuz waz a panzy, ya better get used ta bein' a gretchin.
>>
>>49381907

No you.
>>
>>49382374
And if youz REALLY Orky, you'll dive headfirst into the eye of terror, rip a demon's balls off, and be granted an eternity of reincarnative immortality allowing you to fight forever.
>>
>>49382851
That's for those who are "ROIGHT PROPA"
>>
>>49382021
I think I read something like that that was a 1e fluff piece. The word used there was "belched".

And in case you're wondering, the belching was being done by Gork/Mork.

I'm only half-remembering this, though, so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>49381545
That's not how their gestalt psychic field works and you know it.
>>
Gee, I'm sure glad that was sorted out. An entire thread created for one nonsensical question, that could have been solved with some common sense.
This is the future /tg/ chose.
>>
>>49385188

Chill out dude. People are curious, don't be a shithead.
>>
they indeed got reincarnated in 2E, iirc. I don't think recent editions have changed this bit of fluff.

>>49385188
At least it's better than the OP composed of one single line of greentext.
>>
I thought their attitude to the afterlife was like their attitude to a lot of things: Thinking about it is mucking about.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.