[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What even gave him the idea that primarchs will be less flawed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Emperor_of_Mankind_by_genzoman.jpg (251KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_of_Mankind_by_genzoman.jpg
251KB, 734x950px
What even gave him the idea that primarchs will be less flawed than regular humans?
>>
Probably the part where he made them in a laboratory with magic
>>
>>49378486
The fact that he was so far above humans in pretty much every way (barring human interaction, empathy, and understanding), that he couldnt see any flaws in his own plan. Hubris basically.
>>
>>49378486
>Sons of the Emperor
>Flawed
Purge yourself, heretic.
>>
>>49378548
And that did fuck all to alter their still human psychology.
>>
>>49378486
Nothing.
He knew they would be flawed, like humanity is, like the universe is, but he also knew there would still have been a necessity for them and a love for them.
>>
>>49378599
>implying the Traitors aren't flawed
Only a heretic would think they had no flaws.
>>
Since he was perfect in every way he figured that he would also be perfect at parenting and therefore would be able to raise them all to also be perfect. It didn't work out obviously but that's life for you.
>>
What other choices did he have?
Like I know my life is shit and will probably be shit in the future but I am not going to kill myself and try my best anyway.
>>
The primarchs were a failed experiment, they were suppose to be raised by the big E until they were ready to lead the crusade. Their homeworlds and the culture they brought with then are what did it in for them.
>>
>>49378486
They were made from his dna. Although in the case of Russ, he might've added canine dna.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.