[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the legion of the Damned to you, /Tg/? I like the idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What is the legion of the Damned to you, /Tg/?
I like the idea that they are lesser daemons of the Emperor.
>>
>>49377782
Something something Space Marine ghosts.
>>
>>49377782
Who's that cutie?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 564x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 564x317px
>>49378403
Professor from Nichijou, perhaps some of the best slapstick in anime. Also it's moe as fuck.
>>
>>49378476
Fucking adorable.
I need more cute characters like that in my games instead of the boring "looks like a loli but is really 13 510 years old" shitty cliche.
>>
>>49377782
Obviously the manifestation of the will that space marines will save little Timmy from the orks as he hides in the closet
>>
I like one of the theories regarding a 40k end times. All the Eldar die as as per usual but they're turned into Daemons of the Emperor who's been gaining psychic might over the past ten thousand years. I like the idea of Eldar and Humanity as allies but this would be more interesting. I just want to see what Eldar Daemons of the Emperor would look like.
>>
>>49380225
>Eldar Daemons of the Emperor
That sounds like a really bad fanfic.
>>
>>49380309
Eh. I like the aesthetic of the Eldar and Daemons loyal to the Emperor sound interesting. I imagine stuff like Khorne daemons but gold and more orderly.
>>
>>49380346
So basically Custodes?
>>
>>49380360
Less human and maybe with angelic wings.
>>
>>49380373
>he thinks the custodes are humans
They're basically mini-primarchs.
>>
>>49380425
Still too human to be entities of the warp.
>>
>>49377782
Honestly? No clue. Emperor mantled Malal and they're malice demons? Ghosts? Marines who stole warpstuff to become unaligned princes? Sufficiently advanced technology?
No clue.
>>
>>49377782
space marines cursed to a half-existence between reality and the warp

I dislike the idea that they are actual daemons. It cheapens their tragedy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.