[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 25 >playing magic at new FLGS >making friendly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: tmp_3592-Nietzsche1240383901.gif (1MB, 1274x955px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3592-Nietzsche1240383901.gif
1MB, 1274x955px
>be me 25
>playing magic at new FLGS
>making friendly chat with people there.
>why do they seem off with me?
>realise they're all like 17
>realise to them i'm just some weird oldfag
>existential crisis hits
>life has become devoid of meaning
>what do?
>>
>>49370879
Occupy your mind with pointless shit so you don't have to think about me. I'm 37 playing games and I'm okay with that.
>>
File: 1423773913954.jpg (56KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1423773913954.jpg
56KB, 340x565px
>>49370879
>25
>oldfag
>>
>>49370879
Try the Other game store nearby. Not the chain one like Dragon's Keep that's really popular, but the one store that's owned by a guy who decided to make it his hobby, but had the good business sense to wait until his forties to run it, do it right, and is populated by him and his friends.
>>
>>49370879
I'm 33. I have a stable job, my bills are paid, and I'm buying a new 3DS in the morning and ordering a 5e Player's Handbook.

Fuck 'em. Bottom of my cold, black heart, fuck 'em. Better rolling dice than yelling at them to get off the lawn, eh?
>>
File: read the gospel.png (2MB, 1083x1156px) Image search: [Google]
read the gospel.png
2MB, 1083x1156px
>>49370945
>ordering a 5e Player's Handbook
Pretty good taste.
>>
>>49370945
>and I'm buying a new 3DS
My recommendation is to get Monster Hunter Generations with that. But you can do as you please of course.
>>
>>49370923

That's the point that's triggeres thism. In my mind I'm still young, hanging out, playing magic with the guys. To them I'm one step away from this pic.
>>
>>49370945
If you really want to go old school with that 3DS pick up Etrian Odyssey.
>>
>>49370879
>what do?
Stop giving a shit.

Giving a shit is a mistake and will only hurt you in the end. Never give a shit, anon.
>>
>>49371002
>Implying I don't have EO IV

...oh shit, I have EO IV! Why am I playing Story of Seasons!?
>>
>>49370952
Already have a copy of the DMG, so may as well, right?

Also ordered a copy of Cloud Giant's Bargain off eBay, but it arrived with some pretty bad water damage.
>>
>>49371008
Yeah I need to embrace this one.

I was going to go to another boring night club with my partner tonight but god I hate that shit.

Going to go stomp some children at magic instead.
>>
>>49370879
Look at it this way, Anon. You're an adult now. What exactly does that *mean*?

Let me tell you a little something I figured out once I got on the wrong side of 30. Being an adult means that you get to define what being an adult means. Live up to your obligations, sure, but aside from that? You don't have to live up to anyone else's preconceived notions.
>>
>>49370879
> become

>implying life ever had meaning at all...
>>
>>49370879
Become cool older guy. Let the kids come to you for advice. Tell them stories of the good old days (they don't have to be real).
>>
File: wutx3.jpg (19KB, 226x283px) Image search: [Google]
wutx3.jpg
19KB, 226x283px
>>49371078
>Also ordered a copy of Cloud Giant's Bargain off eBay,
Wut? It's a free adventure PDF.
>>
>>49371734
true.
>>
>>49370879
17 years can't tell the difference between college freshmen and a 30 y o. They probably thought you were 19 and didnt give a shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.