[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All of the males in the kingdom die except for a tiny percent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (189KB, 655x1078px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 655x1078px
>All of the males in the kingdom die except for a tiny percent at random, such that the male-female ratio is now 1-300, and none of the surviving males are from the royal line
What happens to society?
>>
File: 42.png (6KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
42.png
6KB, 396x396px
>>49363473
Men become deified and all have massive harems
>>
Just see Paraguay. This exactly what happened to them in the War of the Triple Alliance or Paraguayan War. 70% of its adult male population died in the war, effectively destroying Paraguay as a country. It didn't recover until fairly recently.
>>
>>49363539

90% according some estimates.
>>
File: diego.jpg (31KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
diego.jpg
31KB, 620x413px
Man this granpa is a stud
>>
>>49363473
Have you read Outsider?
>>
>>49363539
Wasn't there some small island in Pacific where the whole population could be tracked to a single male ancestor couple generations back? Some escaped sailor or mutineer landed there, and declared himself their god or something along those lines.
>>
>>49363473
Things get bad. Then they even out eventually.
Assuming things don't get any worse, the Princess likely calls dibs on the best remaining dude and ensures the royal bloodline continues.
Guys probably get seduced or paid to cheat, young men may even be kidnapped, but everything evens out, faster if the population is relatively small.
>>
Adopt Muslim Faith. Polygamy solves the problem.
>>
>>49363677
Polygamy doesn't really fix it so much as doesn't make things worse as much as monogomy in the most extreme cases

Just keeping personal relationships and your role as communal sperm donor separate
>>
>>49363473
Bust open those sperm bank reserves?
>>
>>49363473
Nearby kingdom invades and rapes all the women and kill the remaining men
>>
>>49363473
Immigration and migration happens. Then the society is rebuilt. Gender dynamics don't change radically but harems could possibly spring into existence in the region.

Honestly, why do you people act like this brings on some weird Nazi femdom society like D&D's Canon drow?
>>
>>49363635

I don't think there has ever been a case of colony or town that came entirely from a single couple. However, smaller populations with small gene pool increases hereditary traits leading to higher changes of genetic diseases passed from one generation to the next. Isolated islands have a tendency towards inbreeding as the gene pool, already small, never gets renewed. 497-1000 individuals is the preferred number for a genetically healthy population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founder_effect

The Micronesian Island of Pingelap was hit by a giant typhoon which only left 20 survivors. One of them was a carrier of total color blindness. As result, 30% of the islander are carriers and 10% of the entire population is color blind today.

Other cases includes:

-Martha's Vineyard had an abnormal number of deaf people (not many tourist or outsiders until the 20th century).
-I believe the Amish have a tendency to having more than 5 fingers.
-75-80% of fundamentalist Mormons are related to Joseph Smith or John Barlow (Fumarase deficiency).
-The modern day inhabitants of Pitcairn Island, are all descendants of the Bounty Mutineers (several generations of inbreeding).
-A disease that make children to be born with female appearance but develops male genitalia at age 12 has an higher incidence rate in the Dominican Republic than other places. Nearly all of them are descended from a single colonist from Colombus's time.
-Even im Europe, 10% of the people has a mutation that makes them inmmune to certain strains of HIV. This mutation is related to the Black Death.
>>
File: Champion of Slaanesh.jpg (94KB, 659x650px) Image search: [Google]
Champion of Slaanesh.jpg
94KB, 659x650px
>>49363963
>children to be born with female appearance but develops male genitalia
go on...
>>
>>49364003
Just read about IS anon.
>Intersex, in humans and other animals, describes variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit typical binary notions of male or female bodies".
tl:dr Gene Magic don't allow for gender to have strong enough features to be fully male or female. Often sterile due underdeveloped puberty
>>
>>49363963
>children to be born with female appearance but develops male genitalia

This arouses me
>>
File: qvRx4uJ.jpg (153KB, 850x720px) Image search: [Google]
qvRx4uJ.jpg
153KB, 850x720px
Just image all the /ss/ that would happen!
>>
>>49363963
>I believe the Amish have a tendency to having more than 5 fingers
True. Amish tend to have some funky genes because of their closed breeding.
>>
File: 1438640167281.png (292KB, 829x684px) Image search: [Google]
1438640167281.png
292KB, 829x684px
>>49363473
>Women put all their energy into self-impregnation technology.
>Kill off males
>Amazonian Paradise
>>
>>49364003

Testicles form a pseudo-vulva, while the penis resembles an oversized clitoris. They even have an incomplete vagina. However, the only part that actually works is the male reproductor system, as they don't have Fallopian tubes or uterus.
>>
>>49363473
Women form orc-like raiding parties, and proceed to kidnap and rape men from neighboring kingdoms
>>
>>49363473
> What happens to society?
Assuming medieval society, it dies completely, as women weren't employed in manufacture of essential produce during medieval.
The society reverts to some sort of semi-tribal agricultural society, and civilization proceeds to crash and burn.
>>
>>49363473

Massive improvements all around. The less toxic masculinity in a society (note: all masculinity is inherently toxic), the better off that society is.
>>
>>49363473
A period of peace for ~25 years, then business as normal. And then everyone forgets there ever was a quarter century with no men, because that makes no goddamn sense.
>>
File: 1440228178044.png (120KB, 800x4688px) Image search: [Google]
1440228178044.png
120KB, 800x4688px
>>49363539
>>
>>49363539
You don't have to go that far, Russia experienced a "mild" deficit of males as a result of WW2, It still hasn't recovered.
>>
>>49363473
the neighboring kingdom raids and kidnaps as many women as they care to take

IF the kingdom survives, it will be based on how many women the remaining men managed to protect
>>
>>49364325
Your belief that masculinity exists and has characteristics that can be defined as toxic is inherently problematic.
>>
>>49364397
Or all of Europe in WW1.
>>
>>49363473
>dare you enter?
>>
>>49364500
If you believe evolution has equipped you with nothing that is ill suited to modern society, thousands of miles and hundreds of thousands of years removed from the steppe of Africa, you're ignorant, delusional, or lying.
>>
>>49364325
THIS IS BAIT
ベイットですよ
C'EST L'APPAT
ESTA BAITO, OLE OLE
>>
>>49364629
And this has to do with masculinity how?
Or did men somehow get all of evolution's now-outdated remnants while women are left purely equipped for the modern world?
>>
>>49364724
Whoa bruh, I didn't say anything about that.
I'm just saying that there are things that don't work great these days.

To say nothing of how anything taken to extremes is usually awful.

That's a completely gender-neutral claim. Chill.
>>
File: 1425744726709.jpg (93KB, 496x602px) Image search: [Google]
1425744726709.jpg
93KB, 496x602px
This thread has so much bait in it I could fill a tackle box.
>>
>>49364074
>women
>into
>technology
>>
>>49364003
>>49364041
>>49364046
>>49364053
>>49364090
They look like a girl on the outside until they hit puberty, and then the development that normally occurs in utero occurs in their teens.

As adults they are completely normal.
>>
>>49363473
Well, according to my japanese mangos this is when the orcs invade and set up human dairy farms.
>>
Every day with these stupid shitpost threads
>>
>>49364748

Not the other anon, but didn't you open your arguement with the statement that masculinity is toxic? That seems like it is not a gender neutral position.
>>
>>49363539

In all honesty it is theoretically possible to recover in one or two generations, at least as far as population I'd concerned, because ultimately the bottleneck for population growth is the number of uterus in the population. Assuming your willing to change your social models, their is no reason each women can't have children and the population can't be restored relatively quickly, in a purely theoretical scenario.
>>
>>49363473
Depending on the size of the kingdom, it gets invaded by a nearby kingdom or the scarcity of competition brings in migrating groups. If this is a fantasy setting then the entire kingdom might be extinguished and another species takes over the region.

In the interim before other groups can muster it would be business as usual in the lower classes whilst any middle class will take a massive hit. aristocracy and upper classes will be looking to bring in males.
>>
>>49364957
>As adults they are completely normal
Not meaning to be obtuse but how do you mean normal?
>>
>>49363473
You still wouldn't get laid.
>>
>>49365059
I wasn't that guy.
Honestly, that guy sounds like obvious bait, which our naive young friend fell for.

In doing so, he responded with what effectively seems to be 'masculinity doesn't exist' and/or that it doesn't have anything that could conceivably be defined as toxic in any situation, which seems almost equally delusional to the initial bait.

Honestly, IDK what the fuck toxic masculinity is, but my default guess as someone who knows nothing but hasn't already drawn conclusions is that it refers to things like generic action stars doing absurdly violent things in entertainment, or similar moral panic things like that. /pol/&friends are very fond of moral panics.
>>
>>49364061
This might be true but it doesn't make the local amish girls around their twenties any less good looking.
>>
>>49363473
Gender reversed birthing farms.

The Queen takes over, has all males are locked up in a fortress and "milked" day and night for sperm while the women start to try and figure out how to use a small dose of said sperm to inseminate themselves without outside assistance.

Men are given mainly water and soft food to keep themselves hydrated for "milking". If a man can't get it up or does not want to the guards are free to take steps to do it for him - prostrate massage, etc.

Before you ask no, they don't fuck anybody, that would be a waste of the limited sperm supply, they have to cum into cups and buckets.

Hope I fulfilled your fantasy.
>>
File: 6377074[1].png (1MB, 1388x794px) Image search: [Google]
6377074[1].png
1MB, 1388x794px
>>49363473
>What happens to society?
Nothing, look up the Paraguayan war. Just because 90% of men died doesn't mean women suddenly start treating men like they're valuable. The only issue is that none of the remaining men are royals.
>>
>>49364003
Zone is way too prude to be anything of Slaanesh
>>
>>49365208
Normal
conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
>>
>>49363473
At that point I'd figure a harem would be unlikely. Women too heavily outnumber men. I'd expect really that marriage vanishes completely. Of course the society is going to end up utterly destroyed by any society with large amounts surviving men within a few years anyway. Or just collapse for whatever other reason.
>>
File: Look how happy he is.jpg (80KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Look how happy he is.jpg
80KB, 960x640px
>>49363473
And look how happy he is.

>none of the surviving males are from the royal line
They are ruled by the eldest female heir.
LIKE EVERY MONARCHY EVER SINCE THE DAWN OF FUCKING TIME THAT DIDN'T HAVE A MALE HEIR!
>>
>>49363677
Or any of the abrahamic faiths really. The Old Testament allowed polygamy because the female population outnumbered the male population (due to wars and what not).
>>
>>49365504
Slaanesh better learn to be a bottom, because she's out otherwise.
>>
>>49366550
All the more reason why she can't into Slaanesh
>>
>>49363473

I've read this h-manga
Fuck I've read 20 different versions of this h-manga.
>>
>>49363473
There was an episode of Sliders where they visited an alternate reality like that. What I saw of it was interesting.
>>
>>49363473

I want to say /tg/ briefly brainstormed the idea of psionic peacock people where the women were dull colored but took a majority of the various roles in society while the males were psionic and colorful but had to be kept in check by the females least all the males tried to outswole/pretty/kill each other.

Then of course we had space harpies where males would do nearly suicidal acts of daring do to attract large harems of females to his side.
>>
>>49365208
They look like and function like a regular male. The locals call them surprise boys, because once they hit puberty, the false vagina becomes a scrotum, the testicles descend, the clitorus becomes a penis, and the penis grows to normal length (well, normal for a mostly Native American population in Central America).

They can, and do, father children.

Their mutation prevents the in-utero expression of a hormone signal that helps differentiate the physical form of the genitals, the individual tissues and glands all develop normally, but the physical framework of the male genitalia doesn't get expressed in these individuals until their testicles start to produce significant amounts of testosterone, at the beginning of puberty.
>>
The kingdom next door takes over.
>>
>>49363473
Why are you asking the traditional games board?
>>
>>49364389
>That last panel

Fucking badass
>>
>>49363473
The female that is the closest living relative to the previous male ruler becomes next ruler. She chooses the best male from her limited options as a consort, who fathers the next King/Emperor/Whatever. All of the noble houses follow suit. The middle class and peasants make do with the best they got.
>>
>>49364629
So, basically, you're saying that Africa (and thus Africans) is the progenitor of all evils in human society?

Wow, you're a racist fuck.
>>
>>49364957
I don't know about you, but having a 2 inch dick and a pseudo vagina where my balls are supposed to be does NOT sound normal.

Maybe to you, but sure as hell not to me.
>>
>>49370561

Have your You, now get out.
>>
>>49363963
Oh no...I have more than five fingers! I have ten! I must be Amish!
>>
>>49363473
Some of the women will struggle to help society recover from losing nearly half of its population, while the surviving scientists and diviners will try to discern the cause of the mass deaths. Once they find out who or what killed all the men, many female adventurers will go into the wilderness to avenge the deaths of their friends and family.
>>
>>49363473
WHY did you need to make a thread? This is a shit thread, I just want you to know. You're a shit person for posting this.

This question could've easily gone into a worldbuilder thread, instead you made a thread because of your shitty fetish. You are the cancer that is killing /tg/ and I hope someone destroys your computer.
>>
>>49370820
>tl;dr
>i haet fun and whoever is doing fun wrong. I also have no impulse control ans had to come in to rant instead of closing thread and moving on.
>>
>>49363538
Or enslaved, raped non-stop, and not permitted outside so they can't be killed or stolen. And I mean stolen not kidnapped as they're a resource now.
>>
File: Big bad shogun.jpg (49KB, 400x639px) Image search: [Google]
Big bad shogun.jpg
49KB, 400x639px
>>49363473
I remember reading a manga called Ooku a while back which pretty much explores this idea in feudal Japan.
It was weird, but a decent enough read.
>>
>>49363473
>What happens to society?
welp, monogamy's not going to be a thing for the next few generations.
> And all the surviving men are like: "Well shucks gosh darn it, I don't know how we will ever cope, I guess we'll just have to muddle through somehow"
Otherwise, if any of those men have a rare genetic disorder/condition, that's not going to be so rare in the coming generations.
>>
>>49372437
If I remember correctly, the women inherit the land and are married off between families (usually to richer, powerful families) to ensure their linage continues.
Peasant women are pretty much fucked and "pay" male prostitutes to help them bear children (and stay poor because of it).

I think this had gone on so long (since a plague wiped out most of the males) that people had forgotten about how it used to be.
>>
>>49370820
kill your's elf
>>
>>49364389
>Implying we didn't foursome'd Paraguay to oblivion because we weren't scared of their budding industry, wanted those sweet, sweet lands, and the UK asked us nicely.
>>
>>49364988
Nice guy orcs ensuring that the women are fed and have a roof over their head, when they don't have human men supporting them.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.