[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inquisitorial Penal Regiment /tg/: Inquisitorial Jailhouse Blues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 2

File: 1443531662466.jpg (8KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1443531662466.jpg
8KB, 250x187px
Greaaaaat.... We're all stuck in a cell, and accused of heresy. This isn't how I expected my morning to go... Especially not with this kind of food. Bleh!

Well, let's hope that Adept Calidon's notes, and that "halo device" are enough to prove our innocence. Otherwise, we'll be seeing the Emperor soon enough.
-----------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.
>>
>>49325581
>He'd whistle out a small tune as he waits in his cell. Hopeing the others are ok.
>>
>there is a thin whistling in the ear, like somebody just blew a dog whistle
>>
>>49325581
>Is in his cell with Vic, rotting away (if a skelly could) in the corner
>>
>>49325824
>the high freqency note gets audible, somewhere down the prision hall a light flickers
>>
>the air feels heavy, like its pushing on everyone's ears, the whistling gets lower to a rumble, unlike the one from the ship this rumble that can be felt with the entire body
>>
>The 6 Crewmen are sitting in their cells in various levels of comfort.
>Oddball has somehow gotten his cuffs around to his front......then put them behind his head so he could chill and lie back.
>Rommel is shouting up a storm, claiming that he wasn't part of 'Valkyrie' and that the 'Furhrer' is an asshole, among other, less polite words.
>Churchill has done the same as Oddball, but he gives the Guards a 'V for Victory' whenever they look in.
>Putin just broke her restraints and is wondering when the stupids will realize they done nothing wrong.
>Irwin is in the middle of smashing through a scale model of a Tau Stingray.
>Anya is curled up in a corner sobbing, said sobbing broken up with begging the Guards 'not to put her back in the restraints' again, along with the more than occasional scream.

>>49325902
>>49325868
>>49325824
Can. You. FUCKING NOT.
>>
>>49325581
>Floating next to the Inquisitorial ship, the Lady of Spectoris is undergoing hasty repairs
>>
>Ron and Argus walk down a dimly lit hallway, lined with cell doors. Numerous survivors have been found all over the planet, and there have already been several interrogations done.
>>
>>49326056
>yells after him
"Tin man?! Is that you?!"
>>
>>49325850
Of all people why did I end up in the same cell as the guy who got that stuff on me? Why not Malak or Oddball or Anya or Churchill or anyone?
>>
>>49326056
Wonder if they'll kill us this time.....
Hey! You guys gonna kill us or what?! Can you tell me now so I can get the complaining about the Negative Waves over with already?!
>>
>>49326056
>Malak let's out a sigh as he waits for whatever to happen, to well.... happen!
>"I wonder who they set after us anyways? I didn't get a good look at them when we we're brought aboard. I only saw the sign if the Inquistion."
>>
>>49326106
>>49326151
>Ron stops walking, but chooses to ignore Kane. Argus, on the other hand, does not. The man practically sprints to the cell Kane is in, and stares at the man.
I will light you on fire, you fuckoink. I will make it my life's goal to see that you are never not aflame. I will stoke that fire, tend to it, and when you finally have had enough I will throw you out the airlock into a supernova.

>>49326182
>Ron keeps walking, all the way to their cell. He then opens the door.
Hello.

>>49326184
>all Malak would be able to see if he were to look out of the small opening would be the angry shadow of Argus.
>>
>>49326209
>Oddball stands up, takes a few blinks before his lips twist into a grin.
Ron Laroque? Oh wow it is you innit! How you been man?!
>>
>>49326209
>He'd let out a sigh.
>"Yeah, that look is understandable at this point..."
>"I mean, one of their Inquisitors goes rogue, and takes alone an entire regiment. That's gonna look bad for anybody... Especially for a reigment with the designation of 'penal' in it."
>>
>>49326209
>>49326151
"Oh shush, girl, Ron is he-"
>Argus would come
"Sounds...lovely? Tell me is Welleslye with you"
>>
>>49326242
I've been better. Now then, you're the ones that alerted the Inquisition of this heresy, correct?

>>49326279
>Argus lets out a harsh laugh
Alice wouldn't be happy what we've been doing to you people.
>>
>>49326279
"I don't intend on making her happy you inbred swine, the news I have will piss her off. There's an invasion coming"
>>
>>49326332
Yeah, well Irwin was the one who -actually- called it in, but we all agreed it had to be done.
By the way Ron, can you do me a favour? Can you ask the Stormies to take Anya's cuffs off? Long story, short one is 'bad experiences' and 'life is a bitch'. Anya's the Felinid.
>>
>>49326332
>>49326361
>I'm on the same cell as the real heretic...
>I'm going to get executed for heresy just because of standing next to the heretic I can tell already...
Is hearing this bad news going to get me executed? Because if so I'd like to change of cells.
>>
>>49326373
>Ron raises his eyebrows, and then smiles
I'll do you one better.
>he motions in a couple of guards, who both start taking the cuffs off of the crew
You're all clear of any heresy in my eyes, so the cuffs come off everybody. I'll have to compensate you for your mental duress, of course. Dinner and a significant donation to your pockets sound amicable?

>>49326361
>>49326402
>Argus laughs even harder
Anything a heretic says is a lie, and if it's the truth they are bending it to their will. You speak one more filthy fucking heretic word to me, and I'll put you in a null-chamber you arsebadger.
>>
>>49326264
>He closes his eyes and waits. Unable to hear what is going on outside his cell.
>"If they're going to execute us, then why is this taking so damn long? They could have gone through those two cells by now..."
>>
>>49326488
Well you'd need to ask each person individually, but I can almost be certain that they'll say yes.

Also, the Naval Personnel as far as I know are clear of taint, and that Krieger we picked up -really- needs Medical Attention. Like now, Anya said something about an Artery?
>>
>>49326488
>>49326402
*backs off into the corner*
"Not quite a happy man, is he?"
"Might as well fuck with him like that"
"Anyways, how is your miserable existence?"
>>
>>49326613
Well... how do you think? They're branding the regiment of heresy and I am somehow involved, despite of being fucking Navy.
>>
>>49326578
The Armsmen are all already out, they were just up the hall. That Krieger though... He was hurt very badly. He's been fading in and out of consciousness for a while, and hasn't said jack when he's been awake. Anyone else that should be taken out of here?
>Ron slaps his forehead
Shit, I should get Sternbridge out, shouldn't I?

>>49326613
>Argus grunts and leaves
>>
>Chance sits on the bridge of Judgement's Teeth, peeling an orange
>>
>>49326629
I.....
>Oddball sighs, and would rest a hand on Ron's shoulder, if allowed.
Admiral Sternbridge is dead mate, Heretic killed him....but, far as we know, the Pilots are cool, or at least the Pilot that helped us get off the ship. Wing Commander Rider.
>>
>>49326672
>Just as Argus walks in, Ron quietly turns to him and says
Go let the Pilots out. Rider first.
>looking back at Oddball, Ron's expression turns sad
So... How'd it happen? Did he go out fighting? Who is the bastard that did it?
>>
>>49326626
"We are all heretics inside"
"Maybe"
"Want some booze? Drugs?"
>>
>>49326720
How do you have those in here?
>>
>>49326705
Uh.....Moxos, that Inquisitor guy stabbed him in the throat I heard, turns out he was a Chaos Worshipper. I -think- I heard an Armsman say Tzeentch? And yes, he did go down fighting.

>Irwin, Rommel, Putin and Churchill thank the men who let them out and wander to the Cell Oddball and Ron are speaking in.
>Anya tries to back herself into a corner before the guard removes the cuffs, where upon she would do what the rest do, much more hesitantly.
>>
>>49326739
"An empty ribcage hiden under a robe can be useful"
>unwraps his cloak when the inquisitor is far away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Fi3zJ-45Y
>>
>>49326767
I'd take the booze... but knowing you it's probably filled with lust formula. So nothing, thank you I'll just wait for someone to free me u-
>>49326705
Maybe I'll get a chance here
>>
>In the corner of the cell playing cards
>>
I havent been in these threads ever since that three-way fight between the Orks, the Tau and the regiment a month ago or so
What the fuck has happened
>>
>>49326739
>Argus walks back to the cell, and opens the door
Rider. Out.

>>49326750
Son of a bitch.
>Ron runs a hand through his hair
Fuck. He was just promoted, too. New ship and everything. Bastards. Going to have to hold a funeral, of course. Going to be a lot of paperwork to get him a posthumous medal or two. Shit. Had to be Sternbridge...

>>49326767
>Argus is still standing there. He motions over 6 more stormtroopers, and they proceed to strip Kane down, removing all clothing and any items he may have hidden on or in his person.
>>
>>49326787
"Trust me, please..."
>there is a melancholic tone in his voice
"I'm only trying to...make ammends. No revenge. I'm stuck with you mentally as it is. I can't drink this alone, not sure if i even CAN drink"
>>
>>49326868
Yes sir!
>Hurriedly walks out of the cell, not wanting to make the man angry.
>>
>>49326895
Maybe later... you're actually making me feel bad now... and you're a bloody heretic so imagine how odd this feels for me...
>>
>>49326899
>Argus is in a permanent state of rage.
Would you hurry the fuck up and get out of the brig? It's bad enough we're releasing prisoners, but we didn't even fucking interrogate you. For all I know you're some slut-daemon with a raging bonerlust for children.
>>
>>49326868
>sighs
"Guess you don't want a drink?"
"Just get it over with"
>>
>>49326824
Too much. But as of recently, basically we were accused of heresy and are trying to clear our names, which we thankfully did.

>>49326868
>Jaemis sees them coming. Yells out from their cell

Jaemis: "So were innocent? You gonna let us out now?"
>>
>>49326868
>The Crewmen nod at Ron's words, suggesting various commendations and awards that Sternbridge should receive, before Anya suddenly speaks up.
>"C-C-Can we s-speak to the C-Captain of the s-ship? N-need to ask him s-something."
>This causes the five to turn around and look at her.
>>
>>49326954
>Exits the Cell and stands at attention.
>>
>>49326824
way to much to tell you.
>>
>>49326974
>Ron sighs and walks over to the next cell
Yes, it appears like you are.
>he opens the cell door

>>49326982
Captain Helmont should be on the bridge.

>>49327005
>Ron uncuffs Victoria personally
Alright then. I think that's enough people being released at one time.
>>
>>49327045
>Anya jogs towards the bridge, four of the Crewmen following her.
>The last, Oddball, stays behind for a second.
I'll.......tell you what that's about, when I actually -know-.
>Oddball then follows after the rest with an entirely confused look.
>>
>>49327045
T-thank you sire...
>She looks down.
Have you heard of any naval survivor from our original ship? I... I hadn't seen anyone else after the pirate attack...
>>
>>49327045
>They exit

Jimmy: "Uh....Thanks..."

Fritz: "So where do we go now?"
>>
>>49327085
>Helmont swivels around in the captain's chair
>He's sipping a mojito
What can I do for you?
>>
>>49327096
Er... The casualty reports are still coming in. I couldn't tell you one way or the other.
>all he can really do is shrug sympathetically

>>49327101
Anywhere you want. Might want to talk to Captain Helmont if you want to know what's where on the ship.
>>
>>49327157
Oh... I... understand...
>>
>>49327138
>"W-Well....s-si- Mi'Lord, there's a heavily damaged Valkyrie that I flew back up to the other ship, write-off r-really.....i-if I...erm...p-pay you g-good money....could....you....maybe have some T-Techpriests repair it? Q-Quickly? Today possibly?"

>The others catch up as Anya asks her question, and their confused expressions only grow more confused.
>>
>>49327176
Money? How much money?
>>
>>49327157
Jaemis: "Alright, thanks."
>>
>>49327226
>They head to the bridge.
>>
>>49327221
"I-I'll pay you enough Th-thrones that you could m-melt it down and plate a Baneblade g-gold?"
>Anya is wringing her hands nervously while the others talk amongst themselves about exactly what Anya is thinking.

>"Why are we buying Valkyrie Parts?"
>"We're buying Valkyrie parts?"
>"Kamerad, did you not hear Cat, she says she wants to repair Rose und Crown."
>"We can do this Comrades?"

With enough money lads, you can....do a lot.
>>
>>49327295
>He thinks for a moment
Okay. Let me know when you're ready to pay.
>>
>>49327277
>the Stormtrooper guards pick up the pieces immediately, and put them each into separate boxes. One of them laughs at the absurdity of this "plan".
>>
>>49327009
>Walks next to his cell's door.
Hey...
>>
>>49327319
>They walk onto the bridge
Jimmy: "You the captain of this fine vessel? We have some questions."
>>
>>49327374
Uh, yeah. What're your questions?
>>
>>49327319
>"E-Excelent! I-I'll be ri-"
Just give us a couple of minutes Captain. Anya, why are we repairing a Valkyrie when it would be cheaper to just buy a new one?
>"S-Sentimental V-Value Oddb-ball...."
Sentimental? To who?
>"Y-You know!...."
No we really don't.......ah. Why?
>"S-She saved me w-when she didn't have to....j-just want to do s-something nice is all, s-since this is the only thing I -can- do t-that's nice."
I.......you...that's not tr-
.....Will it make you happy?
>"W-We'll need to r-repaint it, b-but yes."
Oh very well then.

We'll be back in five minutes Captain.
>Oddball and the Crew walk off the Bridge and back to the rest of the ship.
>>
>>49327365
>He smiles solemnly.

Hey...
>>
>>49327365
>>49327410
>Ron walks up
Nope.
>He opens the door, enters with Argus and 2 other Stormtroopers, then shuts it. He then proceeds to lock it down, preventing outside contact.
>>
>>49327410
Glad to see you're still alive.
>>
>>49327392
"First, where can we make some requisitions for the regiment? And second, can you tell us where are we going?"
>>
>>49327460
>>49327458
Buh- hey wha-!?!
>The door gets shut before her.
>>
>>49327465
Requisition post is on deck 19. As for where we're going, we are still orbiting Umbrellion.
>>
>>49327491
Jaemis: "Thank you, captain."

>They head back to the holding cells with the intent of asking malak for permission to make requisitions

>>49327458
>>49327489
>They walk in just in time to see this happen

Holdrin: "Hey, whats going on!?"
>>
>>49327458
>He looks up, and over towards Ron. Silently watching him.
>>
>>49327520
I... I don't know... They're...

Looks like they're going to interrogate him...
>>
>>49327538
>Ron folds his arms
Strip.
>the guards with him lean against the walls, while Argus stands directly behind Ron
>>
>>49327560
>The young man would stand up, and do as he had been ordered, with a blank expression on his face.
>He would stand there, as clothed as the day he was born.
>>
>With their haul in hand, Oddball and Friends leave midships, heading aft and above while carrying a decent number of ammo crates or ammo cartons.
>>
>>49327547
>Jaemis shakes his head

Jaemis: "Ah shit."

Jimmy: "Is...is he gonna be ok?"

Fritz: "I can still patch him back together, you know."

Holdrin: "Got anything for psychological damage?"

Fritz: "Would a lobotomy count?"

Jaemis: "Noone is getting a lobotomy."

Jimmy: "God emperor...Have mercy on the commander."
>>
>>49327621
>one of the guards starts chuckling. Ron has a look of smug satisfaction on his face.
I've been waiting a while for this, you know. Argus, please get the equipment from storage, would you?
>Argus nods, and leaves the cell
I'm going to enjoy this more than you could ever know, Malak.
>>
>>49327621
>The sound of his heart beating, and the blood rushing to his ears, would be the only thing the young Captain could hear, other than Ron's voice.
>Dispite his how nervous he is, his face would remain blank. Not an ounce if fear showing upon his face.
>>
>>49327547
*hears this in his cell*
"They are doimg what now?"
sorry if not within ear range
>>
>>49327667
>Argus enters the cell once more, carrying...

>a uniform. The uniform of a Stormtrooper. Ron tosses it to him.
Well, Private. Put it on.
>>
>>49327630
>This only increases her fears.
I-I'm... Imma... I'll go take a walk over the ship...
>>
>>49327724
Jaemis: "Understood."

Fritz: "And apologies for the gross talk."
>>
>>49327717
>He'd look down at the uniform, before looking back at Ron. A look of utter confusion on his face.

Wh-What...? I-In sorry to ask this, but what exactly is going on? Is this some new kind of torture?
>>
>>49327724
>Vic, should she in fact, go for that walk, might be able to bump into the Tank Crewmen and their Cargo of ammo containers.
>>
>>49327747
I-it's ok...
>>
>>49327755
H-hey guys got you out of the cells too? I-is everyone ok?
>>
>>49327772
Not a lot of Troopers made it out, but a decent portion of the Naval Crew are fine.
Krieger guy is in Medical I think. How you doing?
>>
>>49327748
You're being demoted, dumbass. Also, I'm putting you into my Stormtrooper platoon. Not because you deserve it, I mean you did steal prototype Inquisitorial power armour, let a Solar Admiral die, and allied yourself with a heretic after all. No, Private Ordenius, I am making you a Stormtrooper so that you can't fuck up any more. You've proven to me that you are incompetent in any sort of command position, but at the same time I don't believe in wasting men. Even if they are a waste of valuable resources.
>Ron rolls his eyes
We're leaving. Consider yourself lucky I didn't have you turned into a fuck-servitor.
>Ron exits the cell, along with the other Stormtroopers and Argus. The door remains open.
>>
>>49327772
>yells after her
"GIRL! GIRL! GET OVER HERE"
>>
>>49327796
Am holding... Ron looked like he was about to torture Malak so I... decided to leave to... not think on it...
>>
>>49327801
>They stand aside as the inquisitor and his men leave
>They then rush in

Jaemis: "Commander! Are you ok!?"
>>
>>49327821
Kane? >Walks closer to the cell.
What's the matter?
>>
>>49327801
>The man stands there... utterly shocked at what just transpired before him.
>He spends the next few moments looking back and forth between the uniform, and then open door.
>Eventually, after managing to scoop his jaw off the floor. He gets dressed, and walks out of the door.

>The look upon his face could only be described as a mixture of "what the fuck just happened", and "I think I might be better off in my cell"
>>
>>49327855
>holding a bottle of the finest amasec
>might even be good
"Thought you might need some"
>>
>>49327873
T-thanks... I do...
>Takes the offer.
>>49327801
>Inmediately hides it when she sees them coming.
Wait does that mean...?
>Fears the worst
>>
>>49327830
Well hey, we're he- Oh okay. Oh well, back to the mission men.
>The Crewmen head back to the Bridge and set the Ammo containers on the deck plating next to Chance's Command Throne before opening them.
>They contain a respectable Quantity of Thrones, Gold Bars, Diamonds, Rubies, other gems, even a Pulse Pistol or two.
This do you sir?
Oh also, we'll need to buy paint, fuel, weapons and ammo, along with the repairs, which will be....extensive, but we're also paying to have it done quickly, right Anya?
>"M-Mhm."
Well there you have it.
>>
>>49327893
>Ron smiles as he walks past. The Stormtroopers' masks do not.
>>
>>49327894
Great! Maintenance is on... deck 28. I'll let the magos know you're on your way.
>>
>>49327913
>Hides her worries by smiling back, stormtroopers included.

>I'm so fucking scared right now I feel like I could be the next.
>>
>>49327865
Jimmy: "C...Commander?"

>Jaemis and Holdrin are silent

Frisk: "Did they demote you or something?"
>>
>>49327893
"Calm girl, be calm, tin man is cold, not cruel"
"Your darling is just fine"
>>
>>49327931
>The five baseline Crewmen turn off the Bridge and head for Deck 28, while Anya takes a step forward first. "S-Sorry to b-bother you again Mi'Lord, b-but could you have the Techpriests m-maybe put it in a 'hidden' workshop....a-assuming you have any, and....um....tell anyone who asks that it was a write-off? I...want it to be a surprise see...."
>>
>>49327964
I... hope so...
>>
>>49327971
Sure...
>he does so
>>
>>49327957
He just stands there silently. His body not responding to any of his brains signals.
>After a moment, his legs give out, and he falls to his knees.
>>
>>49327994
>"T-Thank you Mi'Lord!"
>Anya runs off to join the rest, and they make good time to Deck 28, and it's workshops.
>>
>>49327995
>>49327957
>Walks closer, still not daring to look inside the cell.
Is he...?
>>
>>49327992
"Christ i feel old, how old are you girl?"
>he'd take a sip of his own amasec
>>
>>49327995
Jaemis: "Malak!"

>He gets to his side, steadying him

Jaemis: "What happened in there!?"

>>49328054
Frisk: "He is fine. He's suffering from mental shock. Looks like someone told him something he didnt expect to hear."
>>
>>49328075
>As she's approaching Malak's cell.
I'm 22...
>>49328077
S-so he's still alive?!
>Dares to take a look inside.
>>
>>49328077
>>49328054
>He stares at the wall before him, his eyes unblinking.
>It takes several moments before he finally speaks up, as his mind finally begins to comprehend what happened.
Even then, what he says is barely heard by the others.
I-I just got.... demoted.... and then promoted...
>He finally manages to blink, before slowly turning his head to face the men before him.
>Upon noticing them, he immediately stands up, and gives them a crisp salute.

St-st-Storm trooper cadet, Malak O-Ordenius, r-r-r-reporting for duty S-Sir!
>>
>>49328190
STORMTROOPER?!
>>
>The ship´s hull is now as well repaired as it will be without Imperial support
Well, Inquisitors... I do believe our business here is about to end.
>>
>>49328190
>Jaemis backs away, confused
>>
>>49328217
>Upon hearing Vic's voice, he doesn't even respond. He merely runs over, and full on kisses her. Not caring if he's disregarding over a dozen different regulations at this point.
>>
>>49328017
>after a bit of waiting, a Magos ushers the Crew into a 'secret' workshop and asks them to pick out what weapons they need
>>
>>49328256
"Christ, get a cell...wait...Malak?"
>he holds back laughter
>>
>>49328256
Mmpph!
>Resist a little out of the sudden surprise.
I-I am glad to see you too...
>>
>>49328270
Hrmh.....what weapons did it have......
>"Multilaser for the chingun, Heavy Bolters on the Doors, swap the Lascannons on the cockpit sides for more Heavy Bolters, Rocket Pods and Hunter Killers on the hardpoints."

Anya.....how do you even -know- that?
>"I....I paid attention, a-alright."
>Oddball just gives her a -look-.
What she said.....also, can we borrow some paint? We'll mix the shades ourselves, we just need the colours to do it.
>>
>>49328256
>>49328309
>The Russ boys look away
>Fritz grins
>>
>>49328239
The Lady of Spectoris is requesting permission to leave. We do not wish to get mixed into Inquisitorial matters further.
>>
>>49328309
>After a short while, he pulls his face away, before wrapping his arms around her, and embracing her rather lovingly.
>His voice is a whisper as he speaks.

I thought he was going to kill me.... and the only thing I could think of.... was that my final chance to see you, was going to be through a prison cell door...
>>
>>49328387
>he lets them have the paint
>>
>>49328239
"As soon as the other inquisitor is prepared to leave, we will be off."

>>49328421
>Sits in the wheelchair, waiting for a response from the other ship
>>
>>49328467
>As soon as the other inquisitor is done his business
>>
>>49328451
... That's one hell of a pick-up line...
>She hugs back.
I'm glad he didn't kill you.
>>
>>49328451
"Girl, may i have a private word...one...last...moment?"
>>
>>49328467
Well, that could take a while. So, how´d you end up here? If you don´t mind me asking, that is.
>>
>>49328451
>He stays silent for a few moments. Just wanting to embrace her a little longer.
>Eventually, he pulls away from her, but keeps one of his hands tightly wrapped around her own.
>With her hand still in his, he gets down upon his knees, and looks up at her, a loving smile on his face as he begins to speak.

Vic.... I love you... I don't ever want to leave you... So if you're willing to have me...

>He goes silent for a moment. His face is flushed, and his heart is beating faster than it ever has.

I'd.... I'd like you to be my wife!
>>
>>49328525
"Inquisitorial business, captain. You can say its the usual."
>>
>>49328549
>The Russ boys are surprised, but stay quiet for the moment.
>Fritz gives an amused expression
>>
>>49328455
Thank you Magos, now.....we just need a copy of the paint scheme.....
>"I-I'll get it.....s-should probably let Vic know I'm not a-angry over.....nevermind....."
>Anya heads outside and back towards the cells, oblivious to the frowns that the Crewmen shoot her.
>>
>>49328558
Ah, of course. I do hope we´ll get to repair old Lady soon... She may be a tough one, but at her core, just what ´er name implies: A sweet lady. I hate to see ´er in such disrepair.
>>
>>49328549
I... you... what?!
>>
>>49328549
I'm not expecting you to say yes right now... we've only know each for a short time, but down the road... when things aren't as crazy as they are now... you'd make me the happiest man alive if you were willing to say yes.
>>
>>49328604
J-just think of what I'm doing to b-be a p-promise for, ya know.... down the road!

>He'd be incredibly nervous at this point... his whole body is shaking at this point.
>>
>>49328603
"Not to worry. For your services, I will cover the expenses for the ship's repair. After that and my leg have been taken care of, we will part ways."
>>
>>49328630
>>49328677
I- You- Me- I don't- You don't- what is- I just-
>She repeats that combination of words other three times.

>After a while she starts talking normal again, blushing heavily.
T-this is going t-too fast... I don't... I barely even know you! Y-you barely even know me!

I-I-I-!

>She's having a panic attack.

IT'S TOO SUDDEN! TOO SCARY! TOO CREEPY TO THINK THIS NOW!

>Runs away with tears on her eyes.
>>
>>49328677
>Holdrin and Jimmy facepalm
>Jaemis and Fritz shake their heads

>>49328754
>Fritz, after seeing this, attempts to hold back her laughter
>>
>>49328754
>He stays silent for a moment, unsure if what to think.
>Eventually he'd mumble out.

... I was better off in my cell....
>>
>>49328754
"Girl! Open the door! Please!"
>>
>>49328754
>Anya, looking for Vic as she is, eventually ends up being run into by Vic, which knocks the pair sliding along the corridor.
>"I-I-I-I'm s-so-sorry for knocking you d-down please don't hit me!"
>>
>>49328825
>Gets up keeps runing.
>Doesn't stop for anyone.
>She's runing to the hangar.
>>
>>49328842
>"V-Vic? Vic! What happened?!"
>Anya pushes herself to her feet and runs after her.
>"What's wrong?! D-Did I do something?!"
>>
>>49328722
Excellent. She´s a good ship. Used to haul fish I caught back home on Spectoris. After she crashed, I claimed ´er as mine and started trading. Within the borders of Imperium, of course, I ain´t no Rogue Trader. Just an old man with a beautiful ship.
>>
>>49328870
>Closes herself on a valk, hoping nobody will find her here.
>Cries.
>>
>>49328883
>Anya knows not the Valk, only the room.
>She looks around for a bit, before she starts checking the Craft.
Vic?! Vic w-what's wrong?!
>>
>>49328795
>He'd sit against a wall. Quietly bashing his head against it, hopeing to erase any recollection of the last three weeks.
>...
>It's not gonna happen...
>>
>>49328926
L-leave me alone!
I don't want to see anyone!
Now I will be the face of gossips and rumours!
If I bunk myself in here at least nobody will ever look at me oddly... because nobody will look at me!
>>
>>49328964
>The shouting gives Anya a -rough- direction to search and she moves over there to resume looking.
W-What rumours?! What even -happened-?! I can't h-help if I don't -know-!
>>
>>49328951
>The occasional crew member that passes him by, would see that he's starting to leave a dent in the wall at this point.
>He still keeps going. Almost wishing that Ron, or something else had killed him at some point within the last three weeks.
>...
>It never happens...
>>
>>49328871
"Spectoris you say...."The complete ocean". I heard legends of that planet. A supposed intelligence lies in it, destroying any imperial work to harvest its resources. How did you manage to fish in such an environment? Better yet how did you salvage this ship when it crashed into the ocean? Unless I am missing something in your story."
>>
>>49328964
>a small portal would open
>Kane'd sit opposite to her
"Hey"
>he's carrying a full casket of booze
>>
>>49328997
>Sniffs
NOTHING! LET ME BE!
>>49329056
ALL OF YOU LET ME DIE ALONE HERE WHERE NOBODY CAN FIND ME!
>>
>>49329015
The fish don´t attack their own. We use coral paste to disguise our boats and cities as things of the world. So we do with our hardsuits, and that let us fish ´er out. Of course, that meant we had to dive into Watcher´s territory.
>>
>>49329009
>"Maybe I can pretend that Kane possesed me, and it was one of his elaborate attempts to get us to shag."
>He'd keep bashing his head against the wall. Wanting everything to just stop existing.
>>
>>49329081
>Finally finding the right Valkyrie, Anya slides the door open and recoils as she sees Kane.

>>49329056
E-Emperor's blood man! H-How do you e-e-even do that?!
>>
>>49329081
"Hey...you're talking to a slaanesh cultist. Not famous for letting things go"
>offers her a bottle
"Still haven't drunk a drop"
>>
>>49329094
"Smart. What is this watcher that you mentioned?"
>>
>>49329127
>>49329121
>She takes the bottle.
>Takes a gulp... and another... and another... and another...
THERE! NOW LET ME BE PLEASE! I JUST WANT TO HIDE FROM EVERYONE'S EYES!
>>
>>49329101
>Jaemis grabs Malaks head and stops him from hitting the wall

Jaemis: "Stop that, trooper."

>Jaemis half heatedly smiles

Jaemis: "Lets go get a drink, eh?"
>>
>>49329197
... are those orders, Sir...?
>>
>>49329159
Most say it be a legend... It...
>Realizes something
Sorry. It is said to be mere legend. Of course, you believe in every legend you hear of when you sail on Spectoris. Beast of old, deep within the bottom of the sea it gazes at the stars, waiting. We throw it a few offerings for good luck, and the fish leave us alone for the diving.
>>
>>49329193
>a pair of large mechanical green eyes blink at Victoria from one of the Valkryie's storage spaces
>>
>>49329193
>Anya hesitantly steps into the Valkyrie, dropping to her knees at Vic's side.
Vic....what....w-what happened? Please. I....just want to help.
>>
>>49329209
Jaemis: "That was a friend's request."
>>
>>49329214
"The thing about legends is that they are sometimes true. Such as the hell that spawned on the planet we were just in. Tell me, if you dont mind me asking, what is the beast waiting for as it gazes at the stars according to this legend?"
>>
>>49329267
>He'd eventually stop, before looking up at him.

Only if you're paying...
>>
>>49329219
How the hell does everyone keep finding me?!
>>49329245
No! No! No! No! I just want to be somewhere safe, somewhere private I just... I just...

...I just...

>She moves to the pilot cockpit and closes the door.
>>
>>49329346
Oi, you'z came in 'ere an' woke me up!
>the kid's eyes turn a deep blue
Oh, an' a nice dream it woz.
>>
>>49329319
A returning, the time foretold. The legend is mostly proscribed, Ecclesiarchy makes sure all copies are destroyed or hidden in their archives, and father to son stories tend to shorten and simplify in a few centuries.
>>
>>49329346
Vic! C-Come on! No matter what h-happened, this isn't healthy! T-Take it from me! I'm a w-wreck!
>Anya clambers somewhat unsteadily onto the Canopy.
Look, j-just come out okay? C-Can you at least tell me if you have any backups of the Rose and Crown's paint job on a Datapad?
>>
>>49329338
>He Laughs

Jaemis: "Dont worry, its coming out of Holdrin's paycheck."

Holdrin: "What!? I said I was sorry about that mess!"

Jaemis: "You still cost us a day to fix the russ before we got requisitioned."

Jimmy: "Well technically it was yo..you who delayed on the paper work, boss."

Jaemis: "Well i wouldnt have been if someone didnt vring in a pet rat. Who does that anyways!?"

>Frisk shakes her head

Frisk: "Why do I get paired with the idiot squads?"

>The keep arguing and laughing as they make their way to the bar
>>
>>49329397
>She's put a helmet on and is pushing buttons.
>The engines roar.
>>
>>49329397
>the small techpriest starts waving his mechadendrites around angrily
Oi! Get offa dat!
>his eyes are burning red and he is stomping his feet around marching in a circle
's glass, 's dangerous! Yer gonna scratch it! I'z gonna hafta fix it, ya know!
>>
>>49329427
>He stays silent as they make their way to the bar.
>The only thing on his mind, is a wish to die.
>...that is.... until the booze starts flowing Into him.
>>
>>49329381
>He says nothing for a bit as he dwells on what the captain said.

"I see. Interesting story, captain. Did the other ship respond to us yet? If not, then hand me the phone. I'd like to speak with their inquisitor."
>>
>>49329443
VIC! YOU WILL KILL ME IF YOU TAKE OFF! DO YOU WANT THAT?!

>>49329449
Um.....Enginseer! If you can convince the Machine Spirits to shut down the engines I will get off the Valkyrie right now!"
>>
>>49329346
"God dammit..."
>>49329397
"Leave her be, cat...not the time"
"We have more booze if you want!"
"Let's leave her be"
>>49329443
"Oh for...hold on!"
>>
>>49329491
Here. I have many more stories, but nothing as interesting as an Inquisitor like yourself must have learned and made across the years. If you want to hear them, old men like me have little else to do.
>Hands him the vox
>>
>>49329497
>Tags stop mid-tantrum, his eyes turning yellow
Er... Maybe? Been actin' real sulky-like lately.
>>
>>49329497
>>49329501
>>49329449

Just get out everyone please! I need to think! I need to relax I need to be alone!
>>
>>49329541
>>49329556
>Anya nods at both Tags and Vic, then slides off the Canopy to rest on the decking, where she hides underneath.
>>
>>49329556
*jumps out*
"Tech! Let her be!"
>>
>>49329528
"I assumed as much. I will probably seek your audience for when we hit warp speed."

>Speaks into Vox

"This is Inquisitor Felbringer of the Ordo Hereticus. I wish to speak with the Inquisitor of the 'Judgements Teeth'."
>>
>>49329573
So, lady, wotsit?
>>
>>49329651
Uh....I'm Anya, and I n-need those engines shut down before that fool kills herself.
>Anya waves her hand at the Cockpit
>>
>>49329484
>For a moment, Malak could swear he saw something at the other end of the bar...
>A guardsman in ragged and torn uniform... Looking straight at him, disapprovingly...
>Well, it´s no longer there, probably just some figment of booze-induced imagination.
>>
>>49329573
>>49329590
>>49329651
>The troop compartments start closing and the Valk begins to levitate.
>>
>>49329675
>Jimmy notices Malak feeling down

Jimmy: "Hey....Um....Are you ok?"
>>
>>49329703
God Emperor Victoria!
>Anya jumps to her feat and makes an equal jump to grab onto the side of the Valk, pulling herself in before the doors close.
>>
>>49329669
>>49329703
>Tags looks at the Valkyrie, then at Anya
I... Uh...

>>49329719
>Tags jumps up and uses his dendrites to hold the door open long enough to get Anya in safe
Oh, zog... Machine Spirit ain't gon' like dis...
>>
>>49329675
>>49329427
>He sits at the table, several glasses in, and his chin placed upon the table.
>When he speaks, his words are heavily slurred.

Sos then I tellsss 'em; "you can't put yer' Bayonet in der'!", An' he asssks meh -hic-... "why not?*" -hic-, "Because", I ssstartss ta tell 'em! -hic-! "Ya put it in the wrong hole, ya idiot!"
>>
>>49329573
"Might as well"
>does the same
>>
>>49329719
>>49329741
>>49329743
>Takes off and leaves the ship's hangar, unknowing about the strangler that stepped in at the last second.
>>
>>49329741
T-Thank you Enginseer!
>Anya makes a respectful gesture appropriate for saluting a Techpriest as Tags assists her.

>>49329743
What did I miss? Really? What?

>>49329768
And....where are we going do you think?
>>
>>49329603
>Sighs after receiving no reply

"I repeat. This is Inquisitor Felbringer of the Ordo Hereticus. May I speak with the inquisitor of 'Judgements Teeth'."
>>
>>49329780
What?! What are you doing in here?!
>She's flying to a nebula
>>
>>49329742
>The Armsman looks up from his drink, seeing Malak talking to......seemingly no one, and steps up from his seat.
Sir? Who....who are you talking to? There's no one there.
>>
>>49329768
>>49329780
>he walks away, grumbling to himself
Machine Spirit woulda been mad if ya got yer blud everyplace...
>>
>>49329780
"What are you on about? You saw the proposal..."
>>
>>49329786
Must be real busy... I´ll get a bottle of amasec. Not the kind a man of your status most likely gets, but better than the rotgut the crew drinks.
>>
>>49329742
Jimmy: "Um...I dont think I want to know what hole youre talking about."

Frisk: "Remind him that he is a lightweight next time we go to the bar together like this."

>Holdrin is passed out, and Jaemis is trying to stay steady
>>
>>49329802
>Anya taps the Intercomm button. "I'm in here because you're b-being an idiot girl! And I just wanted to help! WHAT IS THE MATTER?!"
>>
>>49329708
>He stops, and looks at the man, with a confused look upon his face.

Arez you kiddin'? Izs never felt better!

>His head swivels a bit as he sits up.

Who needz a -HIC-! Girl like Vicz anyways, when I 'ave you'z guys, and my stormmies trainings! ...-HIC-!!!

>He frowns a moment after saying that.

I meanz... she didn't -HIC-! 'avez ta run off like dat! I wasn'tz expectin'z Herz ta say yes.... I woulda settled fer a -hic-!, fer a -hic-! Fer a noz, itz to e- -hic- ear-hic-.... EARLY!

But den -hic- she just... runz off wit'out a wordz... -hic-! Ya know wha' am saying Jae? -Hic-!

....also.... dis is wha' i' feelzz slike ta be -hic-! Drunk! I dun like it.... -HIC-!!!
>>
>>49329841
"Oh god...she's dri-ooooh nooooo...."
>>
>>49329829
>Ron finally decides to answer. Up until now, he had been interrogating more prisoners.
Don't get too comfortable yet.
>>
>>49329826
THE W-W-W-WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!

>>49329869
And what do you mean she's 'dri-' What does that mean?!
>>
>>49329841
Promise me you won't laugh!
>She does a barrel roll.
>>
>>49329829
"I was not planning to. I assume you were busy?"
>>
>>49329878
Oh... Does that mean we are on the interrogation list as well?
>>
>>49329893
"Well...she turned him down...a-aaand I may or may not have given her one of the strongest liquors in the known universe...aand now she's driving..."
>>49329902
"SWEET LORD WHY"
>>
>>49329948
No, no. I've got all the information I could possibly need. Now, what do you require?
>>
>>49329866
Jimmy: "S...Sir? Maybe you sh...shouldnt have ask...ed her so...early?"

Frisk: "Gonna have to agree with nervous boy here. You put a ring on it too soon, it seems."

>Jaemis steadies himself

Jaemis: "What...What the medic said. But itsss alright, Malak. Maybe shees just gettin her baring a bit. Jus..."

>He puts down the drink

Jaemis: "Just take it slow for now..."

>Holdrin slightly gets up

Holdrin: "Also... Yeash dish usa dwwrunk..."

>He falls unconscious again
>>
>>49329902
>>49329954
"Of course I won't la-" Wait, she turned -who- down? H-Hiiiiiiiii-
>Given the Valkyries' rather.....insufficient artificial gravity, this resuts in Anya being thrown about the passenger cabin.
"Miss Rider! STOP! You're going to -kill- u-.....me." I would say us, b-but you can't a-actually die, r-right?
>>
>>49329963
Hmm... Besides repairs, mostly just money or something I can turn into money. This planet will not profit us, and I have a crew to pay to.
>>
>>49330000
The Inquisition will provide payment for services rendered. You assisted key assets for us, and the payout will be substantial.
>>
>>49329999
"Malak! She turned down-oh fuck this...want some drugs? Booze?"
>>
>>49329999
STRAP YOURSELVES TO SOMEWHERE! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE! I JUST WANT TO FLY FREE AND MANNEUVER MY MIND OUT OF THIS NEBULA OF THOUGHTS!

>You don't know if she's being poetical or quite literal as she pretty much makes the ship enter a nebula, thank the throne the ships are ready to trave across Nebulas, it still makes a shocking sensation go on anyone's skin though.
>>
>>49330023
Excellent. I shall inform the crew they won´t need to choose between food and money on the next business trip.
>>
>>49329997
Imzz not a sssuire an'amorez.... iz a provay... privets.... PRIVATEZ!

>He'd place his head upon the table once more. A sad look upon his face, as he starts to fiddle with the dents in the table.

Maybezz you'z six are roight.... -hic-... maybe I didz put da ring on's just a -hic- -hic-! Toz fastsh... maybez Isz ssscaredsss her....
>>
>>49330026
GOD EMPEROR DAMNIT! You got anything for nausea?

>>49330039
"W-What if I can get you something b-better than a ride through a N-N-Nebula in a Valkyrie Vic? Y-You just need to turn the Valk a-around because......because I don't want to a-almost die again!"
>>
>>49329963
>>49330000
>>49330023
>>49330059

>Waits silently for anything else to be said
>>
>>49330099
>The Valk is... slowed down... a lot. There's no answer from the cockpit. Something makes you doubt she stopped because you asked her to.
>>
>>49330059
>>49330116
Actually. I have a small question.
>brief pause
Why the Throne are you here?
>>
>>49330099
"Let's see...ah...there we go!"
>hands her a small pack of white dust
"Helps with nausea and gagging"
>>49330126
"Vic? Vic!?"
>>
>>49330143
Of the Inquisitor, I know not, and believe he will want to explain it privately. I came here in hopes of buying some natural resources. Metals, stone, maybe even some products like electronics or alloys. As you can see, there is no-one to pay to, and I am not going to have my men dig on a zombie-infested planet. We are undermanned as it already is.
>>
>>49330126
"Vic....come on, talk to me, please. I promise we can go right back to you.....doing whatever it is you're doing now afterwards, but...but you need to turn around first."

>>49330171
>Anya accepts the packet dubiously.
What -else- does this do?
>>
>>49330171
>>49330211
Shut up the both of you... please...
>The pilot's cockpit opens for access
>>
>>49330184
Alright then, that makes sense.
>>
>>49330211
>>49330237
"Well...it makes you feel good and, if male, makes your-"
"Hey girl...you ok?"
>>
>>49330290
......fine, maybe if I'm feeling -really- lonely later...
>Anya stashes the packet in one of her pockets.

>>49330237
>Anya clambers somewhat awkwardly through the.....admittedly tiny emergency hatch leading from the rear compartment, tumbling past Vic to land upside down in the Gunner/Co-Pilot Seat with a few grunts and groans.
Alright then V-Vic....
>>
>>49330290
>Is staring at the beauty of the nebula in silence. The shifting of colors left and right, the lightning traveling through the space's energy in the otherwise deep black emptiness, the vessel shakes sometimes at the energy overflow.
>Leans against the windshield to see better.
>>
>>49330143
>>49330184

"Is there any place you would like to meet and speak in, inquisitor?"
>>
>>49330334
>>49330336
>>
>>49330339
My ship can accommodate you.
>>
>>49330336
"The dark, vast expanse of the cosmos, so beautiful...what are you afraid of...girl? Is it that? Because you don't seem to be the sort of girl that runs from rumours and embarassment..."
>>
>>49330336
>Anya finally rights herself and looks outside.
It's....beautiful but....w-yhy come all the way out h-here? I know m-mutants are r-repulsive by nature, but.....you c-could have at least talked first? R-right?"
>>
>>49330440
"Very well. I will make my way there."

>He turns to the captain

"Thank you for the accommodations, captain, but I will require one more transport to the other ship, if you would kindly offer one. Seems the inquisitor and I have some matters to discuss."
>>
>>49330453
You don't know me very well...

>>49330469
Because... whenever I have a problem, whenever I am scared or have a tension overload... I just look for a nebula if there's any nearby... just look at the beauty of this... it's just a set of complete, pure matter and energy...

But it's so beautiful...
>>
>>49330553
Vic. I k-know a -lot- about 'coping' with one's problems, a-admittedly, you might be able to do it better, but it never seems to w-work for me, but anyway, all the g-guys from the Hammerhead are waiting for me to fetch something for them.....but I'm out here. C-Can we just....go back? Please? I promise it'll be worth your while.
>>
>>49330621
... Ok... I've already relaxed... for a moment there, back on the regiment when I knew I was going to be in everyone's gossips... it was just... it felt just like home
>She U-Turns the Valk.
>>
>>49330653
Gossiping at h-home?
>>
>>49330494
Of course, Inquisitor. This way.
>>
>>49330694
>She makes it for the vessel in silence.
>>
>>49330707
Um......so.....about those copies of the Rose and Crown's paint scheme?
>Anya sounds hopeful, along with gentle.
>>
>>49330553
"Nebula? Beatiful? I thought so once too...or at least i think i did...it's been long since i found beauty in anything...far too long..."
>>49330653
"Home..."
>he'd sit down, alcohol in his hand, powder in his other
"Where is my home? Is it still there?"
>>
>>49330698
"Thank you, captain."

>Follows in wheelchair
>>
>>49330722
Home is where you want it to be...
>>49330717
Y-yeah... sure... I... I saw you make it fly once more when we were embarking on the valk to get us to this ship... you uhm... mind if I help?
>>
>he wakes up a short while later, still at the table.
>His head hurts like hell, and he just wants to die (for various other reasons).

Uhhh.... I feel awful... how long have I been out for?
>>
>>49330783
Um.....
>Anya turns around in the chair to look apologetic.
I-I-It was a write-off....I was....I wanted to paint one of our guns as a.....tribute, you know?
>>
>>49330787
You're still out of it.
>>
>>49330787
>Jaemis and Holdrin are knocked out
>Jimmy and Frisk are drunk as fuck singing together

Jimmy: "Itzdf jus me andz mi shaaaaaadowww...."

Frisk: "Choaifng daun the avenuus...."
>>
>>49330818
Oh? It won't... fly again?
>>
>>49330829
>>49330855

>He'd look about him, trying to ignore the two drunks next to him, while focusing his mind on the voice.

>"Who is that.... I feel like I know that stubborn sounding voice..."
>>
File: Sgt Eisen.jpg (31KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
Sgt Eisen.jpg
31KB, 268x268px
>>49330887
>There he is, with a mug on his hand sitting on the mess hall, next to you.
What the hell are you doing with your life, boy?
>>
>>49330874
Damage was.....too extensive. No amount of jury rigging is able to fix that. But....we can paint up one of our rifles as a tribute, that's.....not a lot, but it's something, right?
>>
>>49330922
>The Valk lands back on the ship
>She sighs loudly, letting her head lie on the controls.
>>
>>49330914
E-eisen?! - Ow! My head...
>He'd grip his head in pain.
>"This is why I don't drink very often... it just goes right through me..."

Eisen.... Y-You're supposed to be dead... S-So how?
>>
>>49330963
So....um....is it....on a datapad? C-Can I borrow it m-miss?
>Anya looks at Vic curiously.
>>
>>49330981
Sure, I am dead.
Yet I certainly am more alive than you right now.
>He takes the mug to his gasmask, which... somehow makes him drink through.

I'm here again and you know how. I was, and probably will always be, there when your resolve can't hold no more.
>>
>>49331011
>Raises a datapad
>>
>>49331022
>He'd tilt his hesd at this
W-what do you Eisen?
>>
>>49331048
"Girl...tell me...do you know of the planet Kocreidon?"
>>
>>49331053
I'm here to tell you to fucking wake up... and to have a drink with a friend.

You see... in my 38 years of service and 18 years of training... I had one friend. Just one. So I might as well be there when he needs me... or when he drowns in alcohol, rather.
>>
>>49330758
>guides him to a Valkyrie that transports him to the other vessel
>>
>>49331048
>Anya hits the release the canopy and accepts the datapad......then grabs Vic's hand with her other one.
Come on now m-miss, -you- need rest. You're going to sit in the Hammerhead while I paint your gear, and then you're going to....I dunno, like it?
>>
>>49331073
Am... afraid not... which sector is it from?
>>49331105
I could use some sleep...
>>
>>49331089
>He'd smile upon hearing this.

Well, I'm glad I was able to make a good impression on you then. I just wished it hadn't ended for you like that Eisen... you were a good man, and a good friend.

>He'd pick up a mug, before offering it up.

Cheers Eisen.
>>
>>49331148
"Oh lord i couldn't remember for the life for me i wasn't there since...when has Horus commit the treason?"
>>
>>49331102
>Arrives on the 'Judgements Teeth'
>>
>>49331179
... and thanks for being here...
>>
>>49331148
Well come on then, we h-have a couple beds....and t-they're comfy.
>Anya is standing on the steps on the side of the Cockpit now.
Well, you coming?
>>
>>49331179
>Raises his mug.
Cheers, you magnificient bastard.
>He'd drink with his friend
These taste even better than what I remembered them...

>He sighs.

Malak. Look. You know I was never keen on words but sure as fuck I can be inspiring with short statements.

You changed me.

You alone, changed my impression of this regiment and my... way to follow commands...

I saw in you a leader, a good one. I know how you're feeling right now and I know you will recover from this. But you need to improve, learn from your errors. You have to become better.

When an op goes right, you're there to recieve a medal with no problems, but when something goes wrong... well. It's always denial, or an excuse, or blaming someone else. And officers, specially, those who you lead, see this. You need to take responsability for everyone's actions, even if they're not yours, for after all they are your men.

That time with Peepers and slaming him against the table? Is that the lesson you'd want to show a man who just wanted to do his job and improve? Because inquisitor Laroque could have just done that to you instead of giving you a second chance.
>>
>>49331187
Ten... ten thousand years ago...

>>49331215
>A tired yes comes out of her mouth, refusing to take the pilot helmet off so people don't recognize her.
>>
>>49331306
"Yes...something like that...10 thousand"
>he'd chuckle
"D'ya need help? IE Booze? Helps you sleep...I'd know"
>>
>>49331306
>Anya leads Vic back to the hammerhead, and, upon reaching it, pulls down the back hatch and pulls Vic in with a tired "Don't ask" to her fellow Crewmen.
>>
>>49331333
I'm... I'm... ok... that thing you gave me was... was strong...
>She shakes her head to wake up a little.
Very strong...
>>
>>49331345
>Sleeps inside the hammerhead, not taking neither her armor nor her helmet off.
>>
>>49331345
"Hey! Can i stay with you guys? I'm not sure where else i could go..."
>>
>>49331266
>He'd nod his head solemnly. Understanding what the old veteran had said.

... you're right Eisen...
>He'd chuckle a little.

Never thought id hear myself say those words in the same sentence. But you're right. What I did to peepers... it never should have happened. That was my fault, and it lead to the death of not one, but six soldiers... soldiers who needed someone to teach and guide them.

>He'd take in a deep breath, before looking the man in the eyes.

I swear to you Eisen, I'll become a better soldier, a better leader, and a better man then even you think I can be!
>>
>>49331417
>The same ragged guardsman that he saw before is seated in the far end of the mess hall
>The figure still stares at Malak, before vanishing as he blinks
>>
>>49331378
>Anya picks......Oddball, Irwin, Rommel and Putin.
>"Churchill, you're the....sanest, look after her right? And for Emperor's Sake, keep her -distracted-"
>"Aye Cat, don't worry."

>>49331402
>The human members of the Crew give him dubious looks, but it's worth noting, they do -not- say no.
>Anya cocks her head, giving Kane a considering look before stepping closer and dropping her voice to a whisper.
>"I-I think I can convince them to let you s-stay....just.....p-please, do -not- tell Vic what we'll be working on, right? It's a surprise for her. That's all I ask and I'll....work my magic. A-Apparently they have a soft s-spot for me....."
>>
>>49330922
>makes a knock against the wall as an announcement to his presence and stops to adjust the boots he wears

"The Inquisitors have caffeine and donuts, would you have guessed the sayings were true?"
>>
>>49331193
>a delegation of assorted high-ranking Stormtroopers and Ron greet the other Inquisitor
Welcome to the Judgement's teeth, comrade. I am Inquisitor Ronaud Gerard Laroque, but you may call me Ronaud or Ron, whichever pleases you.
>he extends his hand to Felbringer
>>
>>49331464
"I...thank you...a lot..."
>>
>>49331501
>He shakes Rons hand

"Inquisitor Felbringer. The pleasure is mine, Ron."
>>
>>49331417
I know you will. That's why I chose your leadership boy, despite the age different, you were... inspiring, you had a flame on you that the others followed in the darkness.

I had no doubts you'd become the better of all of us. In a sense... it felt like recovering the son I had lost too soon and see him take my carreer.

I'm proud of you boy, I'll always be.

>He puts his hand on your shoulder and shakes you lightly as he finishes his mug.

Now if you excuse me...

>He gets up from the seat, a flamer seems to appear out of nowhere on his hands.

... the Emperor recalls my pressence on the field, war doesn't even end in the other side.

Oh and let me give you some advice, son.

When, not -if-, -when- this regiment just takes all your hopes out of you? Have a drink with your friends. The real ones, and tell them the tales from days long past, tell them your experiences and let them tell you theirs. Grow wiser, and have a wider concept on the art of war... and of friendship.

Now, that said...

>He fires his flamer against you, making you wake up from your drunken dreaming.
>>
>>49331507
>"I.....know what it feels like to not have a home....i-it's not pleasant."
>With a nod, Anya and the four she picked head out of the head and back down to Deck 28, where they disappear into the hidden Workshop and get to work.
>Much painting and rearming of aircraft ensues.
>>
>>49331528
>Ron smiles at his colleague
Now then, I believe we have some things to discuss in private. Allow me to take you to a secure room to speak of sensitive topics.
>he motions for the Stormtroopers to lead the way, and the group sets off.
Now, before we sit down and talk, indulge me. Have you ever tried Necromundian Wildsnake?
>>
>>49331591
"So, gentlemen...any of you care for some fine, hard, drinks?"
>>
>>49331650
"Frankly, I had not had the pleasure of tasting such an exotic and rare delicacy as that, given my constant work. But from your walk and dress, I assume you would have time for such delightful extravagance."
>>
>>49331577
>He'd suddenly sit up, his head still hurting, but not as badly, and a feeling of sorrow filling his heart, at the loss of his friend.
>He'd shake his head of these thoughts, and dispite the headache, would smile, before paying for the groups drinks, and hearing off to go get cleaned up.
>After all, he was a soldier, and dispite everything that has happened over the past little while, he was still willing to take the fight to the enemies of the Imperium.
>>
"Maybe the Inquisitors picked up on the signal I handed over, haven't had trouble sleeping with it gone and if only I could convince them to loan me a bolter I wouldn't have to dodge encounters."

>he shrugs seeming happy to say what he's thinking then gives a salute and starts leaving from the airlock.
>>
>>49331718
>It's just Churchill in the Hammerhead, but he does indeed perk up at the mention of booze.
>"Hard drinks eh? It beats that namby pamby stuff the Navy serves because they don't want their men 'drunk on duty'.

>Meanwhile, the rearming continues apace.
>>
>>49331577
ignore >>49331436 as didn't know it was a dream.
>>
>>49331760
>All four are passed out
>Jaemis and Holdrin are passed out on the table
>Fritz is lying on top of jimmy on the floor
>>
>>49331725
>they arrive at a normal-enough looking door, and it opens to a very nicely furnished lounge
Being Ordos Chronos does indeed afford me a lot of time. Not very many problems that require my attentions. But when they do, you can be sure I will be as loyal and steadfast as any Inquisitor.
>>
>>49331760
>>49331796
>After having gotten cleaned up, and refreshed. Malak would find himself headed towards the vehicle workshop. Intent on thanking Oddball and his crew for saving his ass.
Hey! Oddball! Anya! Putin! Rommel! Churchill!
>He'd wave his hand, before making his way towards the group.
>>
>>49331796
>gets into the tank and gives him a bottle with a dark oak syrup
"Take a swing of this, mate. It will knock you the fuck out."
>>
>>49331832
>He rolls himself in the wheelchair into the lounge

"Ordo Chronos you say? My my, so few of you left. Some of the finest in the inquisition are within your order, even if they are not always facing the enemy within. Yourself included, I presume."
>>
>>49331908
>Ron shrugs
You flatter me. The reason is only because of the curious happenings that seem to follow around this regiment. I am simply a man in the right place.
>he pours out 2 drinks, and hands one to Felbringer
Now, enough formality, what did you wish to discuss?
>>
>>49331847
It's Irwin that went with them but it's k, know wut you mean.
>Putin, Irwin, Rommel and Oddball, knowing precisely nothing, wave at Malak, albeit they do cast a curious glance as his 'new threads'.
>Anya also waves, however she yawns a bit and mutters something about 'finishing the finer work before I fall asleep' and walks around a corner to seemingly disappear into the hidden work area.

Ey mate, what happened to you? You look....well...like a Stormtrooper.
>"Da, it's good that we're all alive and well."
>"Ja Kamerad. Is good that we are all fine."
>"Thought it was a bit hairy back then mate, but we made it out fine. Give or take."

>>49331884
>Churchill takes a swig as requested and blurts out a series of curses. "Fookin 'ell mate, feels like I just got blitzed by an entire fleet of Attack Craft. What's in that stuff?"
>>
>>49331970
"Magma...shit salamanders love. Fermented man-eating plants straight from catachan. They say there's one that bit Sly Marbo in here! I once saw this shit make a kriegsman drop flat on earth! And this is lightweight shit"
>>
>>49331970
>He'd smile and nod.
That I am Oddball. Ron decided to sponsor me into the Stormtrooper program. Unfortunately, it cost me my rank-
>He'd indicate his insignia to be that if a privates.
- and, it means I'm on a two inch long leash with Ron. But dispite all that, I'm in a rather good mood.
>He'd make his way towards the group.

I just came to visit, and thank you all for what you did back on Umbrellion. I owe you all my life to say the least. Not to mention.... Vic's...

>The tone of his voice would momentarily Sadden upon saying her name, but would quickly go back to normal soon after.

And I wantes to ask you all for a favour... you see.... since Ron's got me on a short leash right now, I basically have to do my training in-between missions. So I was wondering if you could maybe assist me with it? Just the machine spirit stuff! The rest I get to have handed to me between knuckle sandwiches from Ron's other storm troopers.
>>
>>49331956
>He takes the drink

"Thank you."

>He looks into the drink

"There is a cult that I have been pursuing for a feverishly long time. They had made a small trail of murders and heretical experimentation across the Calixis sector. It seemed like nothing to many of my colleagues, and even to myself for a time. However, I learned through my investigation that they had been planing something big. My search was halted at one point due to the incompetence of one of my apprentices. As such, when I came to this world seeking to stop them, I was too late. We landed an hour before the corruption had spread. And when it spread, it spread like wild fire. The dead returning from the grave, ravaging those around them. And those that survived the bite ended up becoming the same monsters. I lost many good men and women in the weeks that followed, but not just from the plague. For even in that hell, I learned of the true magnitude this operation of theirs posed against us."

>He takes a sip of the drink

"Shall I continue?"
>>
>>49332057
>"Sly Marbo? Nah, everyone knows he don't get injured. But the other stuff is quite possible. And.....how....what is stronger than this?"

>>49332118
What, you mean like how not to piss a Machine Spirit off? Yeah, we can do that. Erwin, you can help with that, right?
>"Just because know more about Tanks than you kamerad, does not mean I know everything about Tech, but just this once, I can do what you need.

>Meanwhile, in the 'shop. The painting is almost finished.
>>
>>49332119
>Ron downs his drink in one gulp.
Of course, this is very intriguing.
>>
>>49332194
"Well you have the Wrath of Khorne, The Sting of A Talon, The Imperator....and...The Emperor's Fury"
>before you he puts a a well designed crystal bottle with a golden, shining liquid inside
"Dare you mortal?"
>>
>>49332194
Thank guys! You're all really life savors!
>>
>>49332256
>"Why not, I'll have the Emperor's Fury. Lets do it."

>>49332270
No problem mate, we can start tomorrow, for now we're just.....chilling, being grateful that we're alive.

>The finishing touches are applied, yet nobody leaves the shop.
>>
>>49332300
>he takes out two miniscule cups, barely the size of a thimble
"Trust me, it's enough"
>he raises his thimble
"Cheers
>>
>>49332300
Thanks.
>He'd smile, before looking at what it is they're working on.

So... new paint scheme? Ot something else?
>>
>>49332347
>Churchill raises his own thimble and slams it back. "Cheers".

>Irwin however, heads around the same corner as Anya and goes inside the Workshop himself, searching the area before he comes outside and whispers something in Oddball's ear.

>>49332424
>The group, in the 'non-hidden' area, where they were standing, actually -are- working on something.
Well, we were painting up a Pulse Rifle, nothing major, but as for this.......
>Oddball gestures at some scribbled notes and Dataslates.
......we're working on trying to replicate the Fuel Mix for Pulse Weapons. We are having......surprising success considering that we are Guardsmen.
>>
>>49332468
"Wow...still stan-"
>face slams into table and he falls asleep
>>
>>49332254
>He nods and takes a gulp from the drink

"Hm. Quite bitter. Good. Well, what i had found that they had received help from the daemon prince Typhus. I presume you are familiar with the name. He had helped the cult with spreading the corruption, destroying much human life. But he did not stop there."

>He looks a bit bitter, and takes another gulp

"This world is now the territory of a pirate. A Night lord by the name of Nightshade. Whether this was an intentional gift by Typhus or simply a hunting ground he claimed after the cult left is a mystery to me. He had spent his days hunting the survivors of the plague and threw any slaves he had onto this world as prey to hunt. The rest of my stormtroopers, those that survived the plague, died to those hunts. I had to eventually cut off my leg, as it showed infection. A hostage situation involving an exotic bird pet and a couple of communications later, here we are."

>He finishes the drink

"The worst part is that I have no clue as to where and when they will strike again. Only that they will."

>He looks at Ron with a serious expression

"I have three requests. First I require transport to the nearest imperial city. Second, I require a means to contact with one of my acolytes. Once you drop me off, we will part ways. Third, I ask that you contact me as soon as you see any hint of the cult or their activities. If you accept my third request, I will leave my contact information. I ask not as a superior, but as a colleague who wants to protect the lives of our fellow men."
>>
>>49332504
>What I had found was that they received help*
>>
>>49332482
>He'd let out a sigh.

Fucking idiot....

>>49332468
Well, mind if I try and help? Maybe it'll keep my mind off of.... Vic...
>>
>>49332599
Sure, I'll need to go and take care of something, but these three eedjits are capable of working you through it.

>"So you see Comrade, we are thinking the problem might be that the mixture is not refined enough."
>"Ja Kamerad, we know that Imperial Equipment -can- refine it that fine, but we cannot find the parts to let it do it...."

>Oddball heads back through the decks to climb back into the Hammerhead before poking Vic on the shoulder.
Wakey wakey sleeping beauty. Got a present for ya.
>>
>Sits down on the bridge of the Lady of Spectoris
Now we'll wait...
>drinks from a bottle of amasec
Don't worry, me sweetie. We'll patch you up as soon as we can. Ye'll be beautiful again, like you were anew.
>>
>>49332635
Hrmmm...
Good morning...
>>
>>49332642
Not morning miss, it's still night, now up you come.
The present will brighten up your day. Up and at 'em.
>>
>>49332664
Tell me the present will make all gossippers go away? I-I also feel bad for Malak. Not sure if I'll ever be able to look him directly again... quite a show I did...
>She'd sigh saddenned
>>
>>49332635
Hmmm... I see your problem... and it's not like you can just ask the ships techpriests for the parts anyways.... hmmm...
>>
>Jimmy stirs slightly as he awakens
>Sees Frisk is on him, drunk

Jimmy: "Uh....Fri....Frisk? Can y...you get up?"

>Frisk stirs a bit

Jimmy: "I can...cant really breathe while you....youre on me."

Frisk: "Shh....."

>She puts her finger on his lips

Frisk: "Just shut up and let me sleep. I alreadys.....lost muh friends...."

>She falls unconscious

Jimmy: "Uh....Ok..."

>He squirms a bit into an easier position, leaving her resting on his chest
>>
>>49332681
Um....no it won't miss. I.....don't really know anything about that....and, I don't know what show you're talking about. But the present -will- make you happy.
>Oddball would drag Vic back to Deck 28, then take the -long- way to the hidden Workshop, dodging the possible awkward moment.
>He'd then shove her inside and close the door behind himself, revealing.......the Rose and Crown, in all it's glory.

>>49332685
>"Oh? How do you suggest mixing fuel with current tech? Because it would be -very- helpful with ammunition issues.
>>
>>49332759
>He'd think about it for a moment.
>Normally he would be the guy blowing these sorts if things up. Being a demo expert and all.
>Then he would recall a trick that Sam had used when fix up one of her pulse rifles.

How about....
>He tinkers with it for a few moments before placing it back.

Try it now. If not, I've got on last idea.
>>
>>49332794
>Putin switches the Rifle to test mode and loads some of the 'rough' fuel, then pulls the trigger.
>It....surprisingly works just fine.
>"Comrade, this is good, do you think it would work on bigger guns? Like Blasters or Longshot Pulse Rifles?
>>
>>49332759
Is that...
>Vic removes the pilot helmet upon seeing this, gasping lowdly. She lets it drop on the floor as she runs, circling the Valk to see it fully, smiling and leaving tears far from her eyes as she inspects the painting, the hull, the weapons, the doors, the engines... Then she runs towards the valk and kneels down next to one of its landing skids, hugging it.
IT -IS- MY SHIP!

>She's crying tears of joy.

Thank you... thank you... thank you...
>>
>>49332821
>Oddball winces at Vic's rather loud exclamation, and walks forward as she does.
Quiet girl. Quiet. And it's not a problem, but you should thank Anya, was her idea, we just helped out.
Just do it after she wakes up, right? Also....check the cockpit.
>>
>>49332865
>Runs to the cockpit, excited to see more.
>>
>>49332819
>He'd give a slight shrug.

Maybe, but I'm not entirely sure.... if the Tau technology is any similar, that it could work.
>>
>>49332895
>Within the cockpit are not only a collection of her nicknacks that the Crew had saved, but.....also the Felinid herself, absolutely filthy with soot, paint and grease. Curled up in half of the Pilot's seat and snoozing peacefully, with a Flight Helmet clutched against her chest.
She did most of the work, 'perk' of having the steadiest hands, not to mention the smallest. And....we haven't exactly gotten a lot of sleep...
>>
>>49332504
>Ron rubs his chin, thinking.
This is definitely a complicated situation.
>he smiles and shakes his head
Although, what should I have expected? Ah well. Consider all of your requests done. We'll drop you off on the closest Imperial world, and on the way there we will attempt to establish contact with your acolyte.
>Ron puts his glass down and pours another drink
We'll notify you if we hear anything about this 'Nightshade'. Imperium's a big place, but we will do our best to help you. It is our duty to help those in need, after all.
>>
>>49332940
... she looks so cute on that seat!
>>
>>49332898
>"Is worth a try, we don't know how soon we will meet Tau again to take Tech from them. Will get to work on it Comrade. You did good.

>>49332997
>Anya lets out a soft "Mrow?" in her sleep at the sudden sound, then curls up tighter with the helmet, almost snuggling up to it.
>>
>>49333034
Hey Oddball? Could you get on the co-pilot's seat and close the cockpit?
>She moves to seat on the pilot seat, next to Anya, trying to not wake her up.
I have a plan.
>>
>>49332961
>He smiles

"Thank you, Ron. Cheers."
>>
>>49333034
No problem! By the way... you haven't happen to have seen Vic have you? I... want to apologise to her for something
>>
>>49333092
>Ron returns the smile, raises his glass, then downs it all.
Now then. You have freedom of movement around the Judgement's Teeth, of course. Anywhere you wish to see, you are more then welcome to go to. I do suggest staying away from the brig, though. It's going to take awhile to clean.
>>
>>49333123
"Thank you, but for now I think a bed would be the best for me. If you may point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated."
>>
>>49333066
>Anya shifts towards Vic a little, her unconscious mutterings suspiciously familiar, but doesn't wake up.
Um....I can just do this...
>Oddball mounts the steps on the side of the fuselage and pulls the Canopy down.
This work?

>>49333100
>"Vic Kamerad......she was apparently somewhat drunk, I do not know where she found the booze, and was sleeping it off last I saw her. I am not sure what was done, but I am not aiming to get involved."
>>
>>49333160
>She nods
Mhm.
Tell me oddball, have you ever seen a Nebula from the inside?
>>
>>49333160
>He'd give the man a nod of his head.

Alright, thanks for the info. If there's anything else I can help with, just let me know.
>>
>>49333191
Um.....I'm not sure why you ask....but, no. Why? Are you taking the bird up later? I do not suggest taking it up now. You are tired and still drunk....ish.

>>49333200
>"Not a problem Kamerad. And....should be it for now. In -theory-.
>>
>>49333157
>Ron stands up and moves for the door while saying into his vox,
Armsman, please show Inquisitor Felbringer to his quarters.
>>
>>49333219
Yeah I'm taking it later, tell the others if they want to see a nebula from the inside, even if I have to make various travels I'll let you guys see it. For now, I just want to thank Anya and have her not get cold from the A/C Breeze the hangar has.... and I am sleepy myself too... and my Valk is comfy...

>She shakes her head so she doesn't fall asleep just yet.

I could adopt her by this point, she's just like the kitty I always wanted, but talks and is a nice person. Where did you guys find her? Felinids are very rare.
>>
>>49333283
>Oddball winces at those last few sentences.
You'd......need to ask her about that miss. From what we saw, and the little Anya said, her time with her......owner....and his family.....and....uh.....their friends was far from pleasant, then you've got the other people.....the point is, ask....um....her.
>Vic has finally seem something that can make Oddball anything more than mellow or angry, right now, he just looks sad.
>>
>>49333252
>He exits through the door and goes with said armsman to his room.
>He gets up from his chair onto the bed with his remaining leg before falling asleep.
>>
>>49333309
What... happenned to her?
>>
>>49333329
I.....don't -really- need to explain that do you? Do I? I do.....fine. I'll use as little words as possible, the subject is distasteful.
Rare, exotic, -female-.
>Oddball raises his eyebrows, as if to ask "We really gotta keep going?"
>>
>>49333367
Holy throne!
>She notices she raised the tone so she lowers up to not disturb Anya's sleeping.
Poor girl...
>>
>>49333390
Poor girl indeed, but....you know how she is around.....nearly everything and everyone? Nervous? Scared?
>Oddball once again looks sad.
>>
>>49333425
>Vic decides to hug the sleeping felinid curled up next to her.
She doesn't deserve that...
>>
>>49333219
Alright, well I'll show up tomorrow for those lessons. Take care in the meantime.

>With that, he would make his way out the workshop, in order to study
>>
>>49333456
>Anya sighs softly and leans into the hug, lips twisted into a blissful little smile.
No she does not, and before we got her to where she is now, she was -worse-. But....eh...Only Anya will tell you about that.
>>
>>49333475
hm... you're a kind soul for looking after her this much, Oddball. I'm glad to have friends like you... like all of you.
>She begins to curl up herself... she looks even sleepier than before.
>Yawns.
She almost gave her life to save mine... and then saved mine again back on Umbrellion... I think I owe her a Valkyrie flight over the stars once she wakes up...
>>
>>49333471
>"Und you Kamerad."
>"Da, take care friend."
>"Aye mate, watch yourself."
>>49333516
>Oddball nods at the first two points, but neither confirms or denies the last two.
Truth be told, I think she'll just be happy that you're happy.
But.....you look pretty tired. I'll...leave you two....'birds to it.
Don't forget to check the helmet.
>Oddball chuckles and backs away from the Valk.
>>
>>49333552
The helmet...?
>She looks at the helmet Anya is holding as she's falling asleep
>>
>>49333585
>The helmet is marked with little cartoony versions of the six crewmembers and their tank, along with a much too elegant 'Hammerhead's Hero'.
>>
>>49333636
>She looks at the helmet's pictures and the "Hammerhead's Hero" mark.
>She smiles fondly, then leans her head on the seat and partially on top of Anya's head to keep sleeping, whispering "thank you guys." as she does.
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.