[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your NPC waifu reminds you that killing is a mortal sin which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: KitsuneAnime.jpg (142KB, 697x980px) Image search: [Google]
KitsuneAnime.jpg
142KB, 697x980px
>Your NPC waifu reminds you that killing is a mortal sin which can only be forgiven by the Grace of God. She asks that you slay only in righteousness, if forced to, and that you repent for each death in the holy church. Deus Vult.
>>
File: snail.gif (149KB, 300x124px) Image search: [Google]
snail.gif
149KB, 300x124px
>>49295953
>More of these threads
Is this the new Elf slav?
>>
>>49295999
Waifus, morals and killing are the distillation of what it means to adventure.
>>
>>49295953
I go to the holy church and request a divorsu. Deus Vult.
>>
>>49296097
No such thing as a "divorce" here, filthy heretic.
>>
>>49296036
>Waifus, morals and killing are the distillation of what it means to adventure.
-anon
Well, at least the thread could theoretically evolve into something fun as soon as we get off-topic. I doubt that these will last more than another day or so.
>>
>>49296097
Divorce is heresy, try for an anullment. If not, cut off her head and go on a penitent crusade to atone.
>>
>>49295953
I attempt to restrain the impostor, for my waifu would know that the correct translation of לֹא תִּרְצָח is "Thou shalt not murder".
>>
Why does she still have her tongue
>>
>>49295953
"Sage advice, but unfortunately naive. You speak of what god wills, but this world is DaMned. DMned I say! And fate conspires so that life is nothing but and endless meatgrinder, through which all encounters end in death of one of the participants. I mean, even an ordinary weasel seems to fight to the death against all odds. Nothing is capable of surrender. Nor diplomacy. It says so in their stat block- "always evil". And while I might be willing to overlook that as a quirk of a godly feud, the DaMned always persist in belligerence, as if nothing else were ever possible.

The irony is that if our World were of Darkness, it would be brighter and more open to peace and negotiation and sensible retreat. But as long as we are stuck in this world, among the DaMned, we are forever trying to find our path obscured in the carpet of slain enemies.
>>
File: 1464519386687.jpg (45KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464519386687.jpg
45KB, 286x400px
>>49295953
Killing is not a mortal sin, it is a fact of life. Neither the Old or New testament expressly forbade "killing", but rather murder. Killing in righteousness is fine, but you don't need to repent if your cause was truly righteous.
>>
>>49295953
"Um, honey. You do realize I'm a cleric of Hextor, right? I seriously have no idea what you're on about."
>>
File: 563795.jpg (32KB, 178x334px) Image search: [Google]
563795.jpg
32KB, 178x334px
>your waifu wants to know who all these other women are
>>
>>49296385
>not knowing about the council of NPC waifus
>>
>>49296226
oral, duh
>>
Why did I marry such a judgmental bitch anyway?
>>
DEUS
VULT
>>
>>49295953
>"Just kidding, honey."
>"oh Manah Razz."
>>
File: feel1.jpg (50KB, 544x360px) Image search: [Google]
feel1.jpg
50KB, 544x360px
>waifu
i wake up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.