[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you think of any settings where the dwarves didn't dig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1356577931528.jpg (78KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
1356577931528.jpg
78KB, 800x602px
Can you think of any settings where the dwarves didn't dig too deep and the elves remember how to fuck, and as a result, exist in numbers comparable to humans? I don't think I've ever played a campaign where all of the non-humans aren't in decline.
>>
>>49293138
>Less Numerous than humans = In Decline
No...?
>>
>>49293163
I'd settle for smaller but stable populations, as long as they're self-sustaining communities.
>>
>>49293138

Fall from Heaven.
>>
>>49293138
Deirdre best girl
>>
>>49293138
Forgotten Realms. You can't swing a dwarf without hitting a subspecies of elf. I've never gotten the impression that elves were anything near "in decline" there.

Then again the last time I played was in 2E, so the lore might have changed.
>>
>>49293213
But that's literally the impression I've got from every setting with non human races beyond maybe Middle Earth.
>>
>>49293138
Human's only advantage is population. They're so gimped in relation to the other races that games make no attempt to hide it. They're dumber than elves, poorer and weaker than dwarves, and shorter lived than everyone. Their saving grace is their population and "good at everything, great at nothing" characteristics. Halflings are the only other race that doesn't seem to get much love and they're basically nonexistent in most settings.
>>
>>49293138

In Dark Sun (which is basically where most of the cool bits of morrowind come from) the elves and humans and dwarves are in fairly comparitive numbers (largely because the setting is literally "everything is in decline")
>>
>>49294879
>because the setting is literally "everything is in decline")
WET MEAT SOFT-SOFT, KREEN ALWAYS ABOVE ALL

WET MEAT FORGET HOW TO MAKE METALBLADE IN ONLY FEW THOUSAND HATCHING. KREEN ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO MAKE CHATKCHA. DRY MEAT FORGET HOW TO MAKE GODS. KREEN NOT NEED GODS. KREEN NOT NEED TO DREAM OF BETTER PLACE. KREEN ALREADY IN BEST PLACE.
>>
>>49294944
God damn that is so off Dark Sun Kreen mentality. Tikchak and Tokchak are nothing like that.
>>
Not sure, the only one I know where "in decline" is confirmed are the Warhammers and Lord of the Rings (which is the same as Warhammer)

So just about every setting with elves and dwarves.
>>
Elves are incredibly numerous in my Original the Setting, but in Warhammer Fantasy the Elves are not in decline at all.
>>
>>49295248

>in Warhammer Fantasy the Elves are not in decline at all.

Aren't they? I remember them having the one island and getting fucked by Skaven.

Like, at the very least they are in decline just like everyone else.
>>
>>49295287

The island is a continent and the Skaven are only a killer threat in the End Times.

Before that the High Elves only concern themselves with the Dark Elves and infighting.
>>
>>49295837

Ahhh kk
>>
>>49293138
>and the elves remember how to fuck
Elves generally fuck a lot, they just don't get pregnant as often.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.