[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1076: The One Where We Get It Right I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 436
Thread images: 72

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49275993
>>
File: Cute But Wrong.jpg (60KB, 479x711px) Image search: [Google]
Cute But Wrong.jpg
60KB, 479x711px
>>49285511
>>
>>49285511
Should have been 1078 or 1079.
>>
>>49285318
Hmmm, I'm not feeling it. Explain more?

>>49285326
>More of a perk
You mean more of an item?

And yeah, soulboost goes to the tournament fighter perk line.

Maybe. Sounds reasonable.

>>49285407
I was going to make it a generic one up, but that felt too simple. Instead I made it gimmicky, and I think I made it worthless. How about 'if an attack isnt meant to kill you, but is going to/will anyways, you are reset to full hp/whatever.'

...No, still sucks. Ideas?
>>
>>49285622
Nothing wrong with a one up man.
>>
>>49285511
>The One Where We Get It Right I Swear to God
Yes, this will be the thread where everyone is Excellent to One Another, the people who nothing but complain take the day off, and we bring about the Crystal Spires and Togas Bill & Ted Future!
*Fingers Crossed*
>>
>>49285670
I guess.
>>
>>49285671
party on.
>>
File: despair.jpg (144KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
144KB, 623x414px
>>49285671
If only. But we all know that last bit's never gonna happen.
>>
File: Hero (Smart Alec).png (23KB, 120x148px) Image search: [Google]
Hero (Smart Alec).png
23KB, 120x148px
>>49285622
Yeah i meant item, as soon as i corrected myself thread archived
>>
>>49284785
Eh, at this point it doesn't matter, since I didn't have any companions in import. I will here soon, since I'm doing my PMD jump build right now (trying to figure out the best 'mon to start as, and unfortunately, it's likely going to be Charizard, since
>>
>>49285622
Maybe some pronounced damage soak? Like nothing can just one shot you, or something. I don't know. Otherwise just a one up would be fine.
>>
>>49285746
Yeah, I know. That said, it doesnt exactly work as an item, at least not the way it is. Maybe if i changed it to work on anything, not just eight inch tall robots?
>>
File: 1465758548540.gif (691KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1465758548540.gif
691KB, 500x361px
>Pottermore added a bunch of shit about some North American wizarding school.
>Even has their own wand materials and such.
>House names are crazy stupid shit like Horned Serpent, Thunderbird, Wampus, and Pukwudgie instead of mundane animals.
>>
>>49285834
Well combat data is combat data so it would be fine I think.
>>
>>49285886
So what about the names? Hogwarts isn't any different. Though I do have to wonder if someone ever crashed a thunderbird into the thunderbird dorm.
>>
>>49285898
Alright. I may need a new 400, but at least I didnt have to trash the perk as a whole. Just change the flavor text and it will work as an item.

Meanwhile, I need to brainstorm for a new 400.

>>49285833
What would the logic behind a damage soak be?
>>
File: ALL OF MY HATE.png (652KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ALL OF MY HATE.png
652KB, 1440x900px
>>49285886
That's fucktarded, and I say this as a fan. What the fuck is a wampus? What the shit is a pukwudgie? This is bad, and they should FEEL bad.

There are plenty of fucking animals endemic to North America that they could have used also WHY THE FUCK ARE HOUSES A THING IN AMERICA! WE ARE NOT BRITAIN. WE FOUGHT A GODDAMN WAR OVER IT. FUCK.

If you'll excuse me I'll be over here raging.
>>
>>49285920
>Lion, Snake, Badger, Raven
>Same as all of that mystical shit
>>
>>49285622
>I was going to make it a generic one up, but that felt too simple. Instead I made it gimmicky, and I think I made it worthless. How about 'if an attack isnt meant to kill you, but is going to/will anyways, you are reset to full hp/whatever.'
As a guy above me said, Nothing wrong with a 1-Up, but if you want to do something like that, maybe a perk so you if you would suffer damage/an attack that a sentient person is responsible for, then you can only be hurt as much at that person wanted to hurt you specifically. (Everyone has perfectly effective punch pulling abilities where you are concerned, and you are immune to being collateral damage)

So if you are hurt, you KNOW it was not an accident; someone had to wane to hurt YOU at least exactly as much as you were hurt.
>>
>>49285886
>>49285925
Reminder that American Wizards are somehow even more racist than the Brits.
>>
>>49285925
You want to know why? There's a big trend in the fanfiction community to make Wizarding America this perfect awesome place so much better than backwards Britain. As you might imagine, thousands upon thousands of fanfics telling Rowling that her setting sucks and her characters are awful people and blah blah blah has annoyed her. So now she's writing American wizarding schools to be just AWFUL, so that "Harry leaves Britain to go to a better and more 'enlightened' American wizarding school" stories can never be made again. It won't work, though.
>>
>>49285945
I'll believe that when I see it actually written up, because that sounds like the biggest crock of shit ever.
>>
>>49285964
She does it because she's British, and she has a subconscious (or potentially conscious) hankering for the days of the Pax Brittania, where Brittania ruled the waves, never be slaves, etc, because now they have to register their butterknives with the government before teatime.
>>
>>49285966
Until recently, the American wizarding world had complete segregation from muggles. It's arguable if this is more or less racist. On the one hand, they're holding themselves separate from the rest of humanity. On the other, they never muggle bait or otherwise mistreat them.
>>
File: sharkvator.jpg (16KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
sharkvator.jpg
16KB, 236x314px
>>49285945
School must be in Alabama or something.

Jumpers, tell me about your memorable random encounters or perhaps times when you were the memorable random encounter for someone else. Giant space flea from nowhere? Anartist sharkvator?
>>
>>49285973
No, I'm pretty sure it's a response to the fanfic. That seems like a much more reasonable motivation than some imperialistic fantasy.
>>
So, /jc/, how do I companionize myself?

So far, ive got picking up Grima from FEA, Clonepanion from YJ, and maybe the 4E edition of me from Faerun.
>>
>>49285999
Don't respond to shitposters
>>
>>49285973
>>49285999
Why not both?
>>
>>49285886
What's wrong with them naming themselves after the native magical fauna? It's no weirder than a house named after gryphons.

>>49285925
Plenty of American private and boarding schools have house systems, Crux. I went to one. It's not a British thing, it's a private school thing.
>>
File: agreed.png (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
agreed.png
20KB, 300x250px
>>49286032
>>
>>49286034
No house is named after gryphons, technically. Not only is the hogwarts house spelled differently, its symbol is a LION not a gryphon.
>>
>>49286095
Fine, griffins, not gryphons. They're two words for the same thing. And Ravenclaw's symbol is an eagle, not a raven, so clearly names only have a loose connection to the house symbol.
>>
>>49285924
That was how the original read without the 'meant to kill you' clause.
>>
>>49286034
> it's a private school thing.

Which would actually fit with most wizard schools.
So only public wizard schools like the Clortho Inner City Wizard School wouldn't have houses.
>>
>>49286022
Namefags can't be shitposters.
>>
>>49285925
Wampuses are a top of cat monster found in the folklore of the American south, believed to be an adaptation from the Cherokee myth of the "ewah", with which it shares many traits. Pukwudgies are magical spirits from Wampanoag mythology, kind of like porcupine-men that can cast spells. Similarly, the Horned Serpent and the Thunderbird are common motifs throughout Native American mythology. In the world of Harry Potter, these are actual magical creatures that exist on the North American continent. Naming the houses after them would be like a European school naming their houses "Dragon, Kraken, Unicorn and Chimera" or something of the same sort.
>>
>>49286020
Doomed Timeline jumper from Sburb.

Maybe Parting Gift from Darkstalkers, but that one's closer to a sibling made from you than a copy of you.

Maybe doing something with the tech in SOMA?
>>
>Complaining about Wampuses
Wumpus master race.
>>
>>49286020
Go to any 'real world' jump like Generic Musician or Comedian and use a pod
>>
File: Thunderbird_0.jpg (108KB, 480x591px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbird_0.jpg
108KB, 480x591px
>>49285886
>>49285925

Say what you want about Wampus and Pukwudgie, I'm all for house Thunderbird and the political sect of American wizards who push for interventionist polices in the name of Freedom at the speed of sound.

Or that stay in the shadows and avert military and natural disasters

I'll need a Harpy alt form and a queen soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
>>
How do I keep the events of the Revolution movie from happening in the Madoka jump?
>>
>>49286291
You arent in the time period where Madoka even happens, just sorta how the jump was made before time powers became a hip trend
>>
>>49286291
Release a virus upon the Incubators that gives them the ability to feel emotion, at such intensities that no other species in the universe could compare. Let them harvest their own damn souls, given how much they claim that their goal is noble I'm sure they won't mind.
>>
>>49286291
Okay, kill Homu immediately after Madoka becomes a goddess, or give her therapy or conceptually eat the insanity in her brain or something because holy shit she crazy.
>>
>>49286172
Still retarded, for the reason you specify. One magical creature, two mundane creatures, and one aspect to the entire existence of snakes. Or, you know, the names of the founders because names existed like that back then, yeah right.
>>
>>49286020
>So, /jc/, how do I companionize myself?
Is this some plot that ends up with you being your own grandfather?
Sburb has a companion version of yourself.
doing a permanent merge with them might be what you are looking for.
>>
>>49286371
Nope.

Why would I want to merge with me?
>>
>>49285988
well if you have every had a youtube channel and ever put out content you would technically be a youtuber and could companion yourself in the youtube jump. Though not sure how useful a youtuber version of yourself would be.
>>
>>49286370
Horned serpents look awesome though.
>>
>>49286265
House Thunderbird sounds reasonable, it's obscure but I've at least seen it referenced in scattered materials.

I've at least HEARD of wampuses but less often than I've heard of a krampus.

There are not enough people in the Wampanoag nation to populate anything bigger than the smallest town, so that's probably just an asspull. Also if they're relying on racism they would have given that another name and put the natives down harder, so screw that.
>>
>>49286417
right so I managed to reply to the wrong post somehow.... wow.

Meant to replay to >>49286020
>>
>>49286336
The Incubators are post-biological meta-entities. They won't be affected by a standard virus. Or a nonstandard virus.
>>
>>49286370
It's almost as if not every school has to follow the same naming conventions. I don't see how naming after magical creatures instead of the founders (and it is the founders, as with the exception of Slytherin the names don't match the house symbols) is in any way stupid. The creators of Ilvermony School For Witchcraft and Wizardry didn't feel the need to leave their names on it, there's nothing wrong with that.

>>49286472
You have no idea how many things and places in America have names taken from the natives, do you? Like, the state of Massachusetts, where Illvermony is located, is named after the Massachusett tribe. And the Wampanoag tribe lived pretty close. It's entirely possible that they learned the name from the natives and didn't feel the need to change it, because even super-racist settlers (which these weren't, American wizards are racist against muggles, not conventional ethnic groups) tend to take names wholecloth.
>>
>>49286472
Lets come up with better ones then

So Thunderbird is in
We need more pro freedom ones

Something related to a Warthog - house Gullin from the Norse Gullinbursti
Something related to a Colt - Unicorn maybe. This needs to be a thing though. Think America and you also think Colt and Mustang. Maybe Arion.
And something related to a bear. The bear can be the evil one because it's a Russian symbol of power too.
>>
>>49286591
I meant "virus" as in "infectious agent", not "self-replicating DNA or RNA strand". I'm sure you'd have to tailor it to their form of existence. But it will be worth the effort. The Incubators are one of the most disgusting species in all of Jumpchain, if they can be made even the slightest bit less awful, it will be worth it.
>>
>>49286595
Stop defending bad writing.
>>
File: espurr.gif (117KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
espurr.gif
117KB, 300x200px
Quick, what's the happiest Psychic-type?
>>
>>49285083
Im just going to keep linking these to the previous one.

Anyways, Tournament Fighter perk line.
Tournament Fighter
100 - The Very Basics
Everyone has to start somewhere, so let's start at the beginning. At the very bottom of the ladder of things to know in relation to Custom Robo battles is… Triva? While you don’t know everything there is to know, you can make some decent guesses at your opponents gear and fighting style. These guesses get more and more accurate as you learn more information - for example, they guy wearing boxing gloves probably uses close range combat, though you will need to actually see his gear to know for sure.

200 - Youth And Skill
Simply put, you are a prodigy. You have raw natural talent that can rival those who have been using Custom Robo for years…. Specifically, the hobbyists. Still, that's a massive head start on the competition, and it can only grow from there, and fastest with adversity. Expect to be in the top ten of Custom Robo battlers by the end of your stay here. Assuming you actually fight, that is.

400 - Overflow And Transfer
Certain Commanders - and by ‘certain’, I mean ‘ridiculously rare individuals’ - have an extreme abundance of Mental Energy. Where a normal Commander would be able to continuously battle for maybe a few hours, you can go for the entire day. Even beyond that, the second half of the ability is the power to harvest Mental Energy from nearby Commanders, so even if you do run out, you can recharge fairly easily.
>>
>>49286595
I know very well. But that doesn't excuse some random woman in England from googling things, going 'oh, this sounds exotic enough!', and slapping it on things. That is NOT how this should work.
>>
>>49286595
House Illvermony was founded by a fucking muggle and a goblin and Wampus is a stupid name.
>>
>>49286651
It's not bad writing, though. It's completely believable writing. You're just pitching a fit because "wah, the mean old British lady is giving our American school silly-sounding names". Ignoring completely that one of the houses of the premier British school is "Hufflepuff". Motherfucking Hufflepuff. She gave our school the names of mighty magical beings associated with life and death and lightning and the sea. I think we came out of this with the better hand.
>>
File: 063Abra_AG_anime.png (32KB, 982x695px) Image search: [Google]
063Abra_AG_anime.png
32KB, 982x695px
>>49286662
Abra
>>
>>49286688

600 - Soulboost
The Soulboost is a highly advanced technique, supposedly created through ‘a perfect balance of mind, body, and soul.’ However, in an actual Custom Robo battle, these factors tend to boil down to combos, quickly defeating your opponent, and not taking damage. Combined, they allow you to simply become a better Commander by knowing your Robo better. That said, what the Soulboost technique actually does is fairly simple. For fifteen seconds, the defense and offense of you Robo is doubled. And also your Robo glows gold. Not very fancy, but it makes for a good super move.

I know flat power boosters are disaproved of, but thats literally what soulboost does.
>>
File: 1471899246466.jpg (50KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
1471899246466.jpg
50KB, 736x981px
>>49286662

The one you cuddle with.
>>
>>49286634
Nope. Horses were actually imported to North America, though they took to it disturbingly well since they lacked their natural predators. Warthogs sound good though. Also grizzly bears are best bears (unless they see you, in which case you may have time to pray for a moment or two).
>>
File: Let me in, I'm a fairy.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Let me in, I'm a fairy.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>49286662
It's a tie between Espeon and Gardevior
Espeon because it evolves from the power of friendship
Gardevior because dual type psychic fairy, and who doesn't like faeries?
>>
>>49286724
Well, there were horses in the Americas. It's just that they were all hunted to extinction before anyone caught on to the idea of domestication.
>>
>>49286634
Keep the Horned Serpent, too. Those things are badass. Symbols of wisdom, madness, and knowledge/power over life and death.
>>
>>49286744
Notably, a lot of ancestral horses and camels were exclusive to the Americas.

But you form ONE LAND BRIDGE and suddenly you end up halfway across the world with no way home and your entire family back home gets killed and eaten.
>>
>>49286690
She picked a creature that lived in that area. Doesn't seem random to me. Now, if there were things like "House Tupilaq" or "House Agloolik", then it would be stupid.
>>
Been trying to think up how to do a ReZero jump, but I can't get around the fact that a main mechanic there is a rez on death...
Maybe make it super high cost but discount for dropin, and give it a cooldown once the jump is over?
>>
>>49286694
Are you calling the Irish "goblins"? Wow, that is super racist.
>>
>>49286775
Let's just go House Tulpa and call it a day.
>>
>>49286724
Crux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8rjM5dF5o
Mustang
Colt
FREEDOM

>Not tying the founding of your wizards school to the war of independence
Do you even 'murica?

>>49286756
Well, they can have 5 houses
Why?
'Murica! That's why!
Also 5 goes with a pentagram motif. Which by the way, in a series about witches and warlocks, not a one.
>>
>>49286790
Just create an alternate failure condition for Re users and make it super nerfed post-jump. You're allowed to have settings with weird rez mechanics. Just limit the weirdness to in-jump.
>>
>>49286814
So we're going to Tibet now? What?
>>
>>49286803
No, look it up. It had four founders and one was a goblin.
>>
>>49286815
If we tied the founding of our wizarding school to the war of independence we'd also be teaching that all men were created equal which means Rowling is stupid and racism does not abound everywhere.

oh wait.
>>
>>49286756
The name is too long.
>>
>>49286403
>Why would I want to merge with me?
So you would be your own companion. You DID ask how to turn yourself into a companion.
>>
>>49286838
No, the founders were an Irish witch, her muggle husband, and their two adopted (and human) children. I think you're thinking of something else.
>>
>>49286844
>we'd be teaching that all men were created equal
>America
>FUCKING SLAVERY
>literally the most racist shit ever

Fuck you.
>>
>>49286861
It's three syllables, that's the Hogwarts average. But if you don't like that, you could use the name "Uktena", if you'd like. That's the Cherokee name for it.
>>
>>49286817
But how can you have failure mechanics when the perk itself is meant to be used to undo failures...?
>>
>>49286844
What about the tragic history of American slave trade?

'Murica is hypocrisy too you know.

Thunderbird sided with the north on purely principled grounds
>>
>>49286889
They had a different definition of "men" back then, you see.

It's easy to treat someone as chattel when you don't even consider them human. And not one of the men drafting the document thought this was in any way wrong.
>>
>>49286889
Told you he was a shitposter. Just another racist, arrogant fuckhead.
>>
Yay for entire thread derail into HPEU etc...
>>
>>49286844
"All men were created equal" doesn't work in a world where a portion of the populous is demonstrable superior to the rest. Besides, American wizards aren't racist against ethnic groups, they're racist against muggles. They don't care what color your skin is, so long as you can use magic. Hell, Illvermorny's first students, aside from the children of the founders, were natives. From Pottermore:

>By the time Webster turned eleven, the reputation of the family’s little home school had spread. Two more magical boys from the Wampanoag tribe had been joined by a mother and two daughters from the Narragansett, all interested in learning the techniques of wandwork in exchange for sharing their own magical learning
>>
>>49286869
I meant http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/William_the_Pukwudgie

Also, it's really retarded that a school founded by Europeans that now mostly deals with white kids has absolutely no European influence in its school culture.
>>
File: moeblob despair.gif (3MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
moeblob despair.gif
3MB, 444x250px
>>49286940
What did you expect?
>>
>>49286928
He's always seemed so nice and reasonable, though. Sure, he used Wizard Hitler as his avatar, but still...
>>
>>49286963
First time actually checking the thread, just got into this recently.
>>
Welp, now the shitposter is going after Crux now.
>>
Speaking of Harry Potter, what did you do in it? Did you break the Statute of Secrecy? Did you destroy the Wizarding World? Did you have an uneventful ten years?
>>
>>49286928
We've chosen to refocus on what that means as a nation over the course of the last century or so, have we not?

>>49286953
Good point. Hm. Shit. I don't know then.
>>
File: 1417932032390.png (12KB, 331x362px) Image search: [Google]
1417932032390.png
12KB, 331x362px
>>49286940
>>49286963
Between this and the Bride Stories derail, nothing says FUN like Race and Religion
>>
>>49286696
She named one after an evil rapist cat and another after an ugly porcupine goblin.
>>
>>49286996
>Welp, now the shitposter is Crux now.
FTFY
>>
>>49286889
>>49286928
#triggered

Guys, relax
No one in this thread has ever participate in a lynching
And I suspect anyone who claims to be a member of the alt-right is just shitposting

This victim complex and SJW bs is causing way more problems than it solves

Or is this the future you want?

The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself.]
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind
>>
>>49287030
Yeah, screw you too, buddy. I'm trying to argue that magical America shouldn't be a bunch of racist cunts.
>>
>>49286956
Oh, him. I wouldn't count him as a founder, but I get what you're saying. And I think it does probably have a fair bit of European influence, the Pottermore entry mostly focuses on its founding and doesn't say much about the culture
>>
>>49287030
Now now, you used now one too many times there...
Now back in my day...
>>
>>49286902
Maybe do it like the Magicka jump where you can be revived in the jump with no consequences but post jump maybe limit it to once per jump?
>>
>>49286928
You sound like an asshurt brit.
>>
>>49287011
And yet both are better than being a "Hufflepuff".
>>
>>49287042
AND FAILING REALLY, REALLY BADLY.

Please stop. Every time you argue against racism, you fuck it up so badly you make the entire thread more racist by acting as a strawman.
>>
>>49286902
Not him, but for the duration of the jump it really doesn't have to have a fail condition. When I thought about doing it I thought about tying the jumper's fate with Subaru's, so when either die both reset and keep their memories, but the jumper could never kill Subaru on purpose. Regardless, this jump has my full support and I hope it turns out well.
>>
>>49287054
Since it's an automatic self rez though, It wouldn't have any challenge at all if you took that perk (beyond the pain/trauma that dying a bunch might come with).
>>
>>49286902
Easy answer is to just have a personal timer locked to the jumper that doesn't reset on death. Ten years of subjective time to solve X problem.
>>
>>49284617
>>49285829

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Jumpchain (Jump #3)
Pokémon: Charmander (actually Charizard )
>Partner: Import: Cyndaquil (850)
Perks, Skills, & Moves
>Free Skills (850)
>>Moves: Hyper Beam, Solar Beam, Inferno, Fly
>>>Partner Moves: Flame Burst, Cut, Flamethrower, Eruption
>>Muscle Memory
>>Increased Strength, Endurance, Speed, and Agility
>>Combat Diagnostics
>>Pokéglot
>Crush (850)
>Evolution x2 (450)
>Hyperkinesis (50)
Items, Gear, & Supplies
>Explorer/Rescue Badge (50)
>Aura Ribbon (0)
Where You Are
>Post Town
Drawbacks
>none
Endgame
>Pokéform
>Partner
>Continue On

This one was harder, mainly because I wanted to get Fly, and only one of the default 'mons could get Fly except for Charizard, so I had to spend 400 points on Evolution so that I could guarantee I'd learn it, and then I went a put 400 points into Hyperkinesis so that I could be the best fire dragon I could be. The Aura Scarf is literally there because I had an extra 50 points and I didn't need the Treasure Bag because I had the backpack from the first Jump. Appearances wise, as a Charizard, I'm a bit of a darker red than normal, and my wing membranes are closer to green than teal, and my eyes are closer to green than blue (basically echoing the hair color for the skin and the eye color for the membranes and eyes).

In his human form, Typhlosion (reverting back to his evolved state after the Jump) is large man with long black hair and a penchant for wearing black jackets without an undershirt, revealing his muscular physique.
>>
File: gHhxW.jpg (325KB, 650x1499px) Image search: [Google]
gHhxW.jpg
325KB, 650x1499px
>>49287064
Rowling is on record for saying that Hufflepuff is the best house.
>>
>>49287039
>An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind
Yeah! That's the best part of justice!
>>
File: Evil Jumpers.jpg (85KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Jumpers.jpg
85KB, 600x500px
>>49286725
>Trusting Fairies
>Ever
>>
>>49287103
Oh, I actually quite like Hufflepuff as an entity. I just think they have a stupid name.
>>
>>49287075
You're really not making a convincing argument here. All that's being pointed out is that history is racist and my suggestions simply aren't productive. I acknowledged this. What else do you want?

Just to shitpost more?

Well, shitposting happens whether or not I'm involved, now doesn't it?
>>
>>49287106
Fool. The trick is to take both of their eyes in exchange for your one. Disproportionate retribution is best retribution.
>>
>>49287133
Because your suggestions involve you just acting racist towards multiple parties and making racist comments?
>>
>>49287092
I was considering that, yeah.
What about adding in a 0CP drawback that gives you a normal 10 year countdown alongside the one that doesn't roll back on death so that you can stay an entire 10 actual years after clearing the win condition?
>>
>>49287083
You don't have to have challenge, and rezzing on death dies not remove all challenge any way, or ReZero would not exist as a setting.
and messing with the central tenet of a setting to meet whatever your idea of a challenge is will just mess up the jump.
>>
Rolled 5, 7 + 20 = 32 (2d8 + 20)

rolling for ME:JC age
>>
>>49287152
Friend, your bait is rather low quality. Please try another angle while I ignore your posts henceforth.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>49287179
rolling for location (forgot that I needed 3d8, not just 2d8)
>>
>>49287152
Ignore him and don't feed. He's ignoring multiple posts he's made to try and get a reaction out of you.
>>
>>49285332
>Leviathan jump
That... might have been me? I just talked about what I might do a bit and never made a claim to my knowledge, though...

At any rate, what I have is bare bones since I never went from ideas to perks and descriptions and I've lost the time to be able to do it anyway since I'm working on something else.
>>
>>49287172
Rezzing on death doesn't remove challenge from combat, no, but it does remove challenge from most everything else including diplomacy, sneak attacks, and planning things. As demonstrated wonderfully by Subaru.
>>
File: guts2.png (495KB, 988x465px) Image search: [Google]
guts2.png
495KB, 988x465px
>>49287106
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king
Some of my best friends work for the baptist church, and I'm a gentile, don't think you can out proverb me m8

>>49287118
Justice
That was the implication of that post
Go read Berserk
>>
>>49287231
I was agreeing with you.
>>
>>49287231
What was the fairy girl's name? Delphine, or something like that? Whatever it was, she was creepy. Like Mothra, but with body horror.
>>
>>49287260
If you want body horror, go Franken Fran.
>>
File: 1425674640552-1.png (3KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1425674640552-1.png
3KB, 500x250px
>>49286020
Gunnm let's you literally companion yourself. I wouldn't recommend it, but it's an option.
>>
File: Bro_Dredd1.png (6KB, 91x105px) Image search: [Google]
Bro_Dredd1.png
6KB, 91x105px
>>49287251
>Implying Implications

I can't agree with your brand of justice, Justice.

>>49287260
Rosine
>>
>>49287228
>As demonstrated wonderfully by Subaru.
And? Of you have a problem with the central shtick of the jump, the solution is to not take the jump, not argue the jump should twist the setting until it suits you.

That is like someone saying "I working on a Groundhog's day jump."

And you go, "Groundhogs day is too easy, lets ignore how it worked in them movie, any do this idea of mine instead."

Troll.
>>
>>49287302
Oh, I know. But this was long before Franken Fran.
>>
File: Runing in the 90s.gif (2MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
Runing in the 90s.gif
2MB, 400x223px
>>49287228
[Erobeats intensify]
>>
File: Background_Large.jpg (574KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Background_Large.jpg
574KB, 1920x1080px
(Halo: The Covenant)
-Race: Huragok (900CP) -Whelp. Looks like I'm a squid now.
-Background: Drop-In (Free) -Nobody knows me. At all.
-Reclaimer (500CP) (Discount) -Time to learn everything.
-Divine Origin (Free) -This could be... neat? I don't know.
-Intelligence Incorporation (300CP) (Discount) -Oh I could find use for THIS.
-Flexible Engineering (100CP) (Discount) -Waste not, want not!
-Total Understanding (-300CP) (Discount) -I guess I can enhance machines now?
-Letter of Requisition (Free) -Save it for one rainy day.
-Forerunner Trove (-700CP) (Discount) -Oh am I gonna abuse you. Weed out the Vacuum Energy bit though.
-Extended Stay (-700CP)
-"Surrounded By Idiots" (-600CP)
-"THIS IS NOT RECLAMATION. IT IS RECLAIMER" (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Installation 04, 5000 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

...ho boy. Hooooo boy. Ho boy this is something different.

So not only are the Covenant leaderships apparently being throttled by the worst extremist views of the Sangheili, but now Humanity has secured Forerunner technology and is planning to take the stars by force, vengeful that their destiny has been denied to them for so long by precursors long past.

...so for once, I'm going to have to take center stage. Albeit with differences.

Since I was on Installation 04, nobody there sees me. So I can easily shapeshift back, and with the proper perks, 343 Guilty Spark and the rest of the ring seem eager to open themselves up to me. Good for me, as that combined with the database I have means I can unlock the secrets of Forerunner technology quite quickly. But looking human (or superhuman, whatever), I'll have to quickly mix it with Warframe and Asura's Wrath/Lord of Light technology.

It is then, that thanks to the Reclaimer status and the Covenant apparently seeing me as an 'angel' type thanks to the perk, I make my move.

>pic unrelated
(1/2)
>>
>>49287432
(2/2)

Clad in divine armor and surrounded by hordes of reprogrammed Sentinels, an announcement is made to the Covenant. To not deny what they have accomplished with each other. That they too deserve to walk among the stars in the footsteps of those they revered. It is not a sin to want to be greater. It is not a sin to wish to understand what was left behind. That while the revelation was disturbing, it presented them with the opportunity to arm themselves with the truth. The truth that Humanity was beaten before. That even with the technology of the Forerunners, they are not infallible.

...and that if Humanity will not see the reason of cooperation for an eternal empire, that they will find their mistake repeated. That hate will not see their future to be a bright one. Their hatred for a civilization that has not done anything to them (at least in this timeline) will prove to be their undoing.
>>
>>49287382
Yeah, that would probably still be really challenging.

Honestly I think I'm just stuck on the fact that I think jumps need a fail condition. Even I actually think they don't. If that makes sense...
>>
>>49287432
But are you also an infantile human being now?
>>
>>49287039
>An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind
As opposed to just letting the monsters that like mutilating others run around with eyes? It might be a better option.
What are we shit posting about tonight senpai?
>>
File: Freedom.gif (6MB, 325x182px) Image search: [Google]
Freedom.gif
6MB, 325x182px
>>49287485
>What are we shit posting about tonight senpai?
The same thing we shitpost about every night Kohai

FREEDOM
>>
>>49287482
Most humans aren't a good twelve feet tall and able to drop-kick tanks on a whim, minus power armor. I think that alone will convince them.
>>
>>49287221
Someone actually posted a WIP.
>>
>>49287541
Gah, now that themesong is stuck in my head and it needs a jump. Or is it wrapped in with a larger jump already?
>>
>>49287546
Most. Some of them probably can, if they've got Forerunner tech. So maybe get some of your demon traits out, I know you have a bunch of those by now.
>>
>>49287432
Some how I think putting Warframe's biotech in reach of the flood is a bad idea

>>49287573
Anamaniacs jump, make it happen!
>>
>>49287612
The Flood and the Infested will eat each other and birth some horrible new thing.
>>
File: archeops.gif (261KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
archeops.gif
261KB, 500x278px
1. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

- Species: Archen [600 left]
- Ability: Defeatist
- Nature: Docile
- Moves: Acrobatics, Agility, U-Turn, Rock Slide
- Partner Species: Elgyem [450 left]
- Partner Ability: Telepathy/Synchronize
- Partner Nature: Modest
- Partner Moves: Psychic, Psych Up, Protect, Signal Beam
- Perks: Natural Instinct [350 left], Synchronized Souls [50 left]
- Items: Explorer/Rescue Badge [Free], Treasure Bag [0 left]
- Future: Move On

1a. Warehouse

- Utilities: Electricity [140 left], Plumbing [130 left], Heat/A.C. [120 left], ForceWall [100 left], Local Net [70 left]
- Structures: Shelving [Free], Housing [50 left], Terminal [40 left], Medbay [20 left], Workshop [10 left]
- Miscellaneous: Food Supply [0 left]

>My best friend is an alien. Neat.
>I actually don't know why this guy puts up with me.
>They expect me to save the world from a meteor? I can't take a single pebble to the head without falling to my knees in despair.
>Wait, do I even have knees? Where are my knees?
>>
>>49287734
>1 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

I hope you know what you're doing there buddy.
>>
>>49287097

Mass Effect Jumpchain (Jump #4)
Race
>Krogan: age 500
>Outside Race Class (900)
Origin
>Marine (800)
Class
>Infiltrator
>>Starting Talent: Tactical Cloak
Perks
>Not a Stupid Grunt (500)
>Tactical Readiness (350)
Gear
>Loadout (350)
>Medi-Gel Kit (300)
>Kodiak Shuttle (-100)
End + Drawbacks
>Shepard’s Flock (0)
>Move On

Decided to go with Krogan rather than human after I saw the ability to change back and forth between normal and ME forms, and what's cooler than a krogan?

(don't answer that)

And, since I'm already an OCP as a female krogan, might as well go whole hog and go female krogan Infiltrator with Tactical Cloak. Female, Ninja, Krogan that can also use Pokémon powers. Yep, Jumpchain is officially my favorite CYOA.
>>
File: Gamer 2.png (698KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer 2.png
698KB, 800x1296px
Anyone up for giving Gamer/Minion Master a toss or two?

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane, Waddle Dees, Heather, Genie, Female Hades,
Felyne(Not named),Arianrhod, Otis, Milo, Chara(SAVED, and Podded), Dante, Chel, Strange Man, Bass, Mordred, Tristan, Pheonix(Pet not full Companion),
Canine Warriors, Fair Eyes, a Sidereal Half-caste, Gaia, Black Egret Army, Pet Dragon, Pet Wyvern
>>
>>49287639
What you need is my "Primal" Essence.

What you can find beyond the powers of the Zerg is where you need to go in order to find Heaven. What you need is a trustworthy friend. He must be someone capable of controlling his own evolution. He must be someone who is not interested in purity of essence, dominance, biomass, or reproduction, and who chooses the will of the Xel'naga before the law of the protoss.

What I also need is the affliction of more than 36 Infested, because those warped by the hubris of the Orokin harbor a strong power within.

What is most necessary is "courage"; I must have the courage to destroy my Essence momentarily. As it disintegrates, my Essence will assimilate the plague of the 36 Infested and will give birth to something utterly new.
>>
File: 46c485c68454088a86048509a40a0487.png (449KB, 814x1004px) Image search: [Google]
46c485c68454088a86048509a40a0487.png
449KB, 814x1004px
>>49287769
>Yep, Jumpchain is officially my favorite CYOA.

Wait until you discover perks that allow you to spawn armies of Xeno daughterus that defend Liberty and Justice
>>
>>49287767
That's why I didn't go Partnerless.

That, and the challenge is less fun if there's no one to bounce the defeatist jokes off of.
>>
>>49287767
It's not a bad place to start, just a little more dangerous.

>>49287734
Anon, which PMD game did you jump?
>>
>>49287769
Man, it's cool to see someone new to the community just learning what they can do. Playing with alt forms and body enhancement is a favorite shtick of mine, and a lot of other jumpers. There's some GREAT jumps out there for it, too.
>>
>>49287827
Red/Blue, hence Pokemon Square location.

Even if we're not doomed, I certainly spent a lot of that time thinking we were.
>>
>>49287792
Final Fantasy X.
>>
>>49287769
You should try Kirby next. It's got some great perks, including one that full on no sells possession and mind control, plus it's just a fun jump.
>>
>>49287825
>>49287827
I know but

>I'm going to do jump chain
>I'm going to do a pokemon jump first
>I'm going to d PMD first rather than the actual pokemon jump

This is my way of saying if you do pokemon later don't tell the thread. Please. QS made a rule that pokemans had to be done first or not at all, and anyone who goes against that pokes the bee hive.
>>
>>49287792
Spongebob
>>
>>49287792
Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs. The Powerless Challenge there gives some cool stuff that would be good for making minions.
>>
>>49287891
Nah, only a few weird assholes care.
>>
>>49287891
For real though what was the reasoning behind that.
Was it just that drawbacks and such weren't balanced around it or something because otherwise that's really restricting for what appears to be no reason.
>>
>>49287874
Accepted

>>49287895
I refuse on the grounds that I don't want to.

>>49287950
I accept, and we'll see about the challenge
>>
>>49288001
I've always assumed that it's so nobody would take a bunch of jumps so they can catch all of the legendaries, which would be overpowered by that time's standards.
>>
File: It begins.jpg (82KB, 596x470px) Image search: [Google]
It begins.jpg
82KB, 596x470px
>>49288001
because fuck you
that's why
>>
>>49288006
>I refuse on the grounds that I don't want to.
Justice, you've already done this, like, 12 times.
>>
>>49288001
Pretty sure it's just "tradition". And like tradition everywhere, there are some people that don't care and some people that do. It's ok to give tradition the middle finger so long as you don't rub it in people's faces - single player game and all that.
>>
>>49288029
The point of jumpchain is to have fun. Tosses are a useful tool for a bunch of reasons, but asking for one doesn't make accepting mandatory.
>>
>>49288001
Because it was the first jump made and he had no idea of what would eventually be spawned. Also I don't think he wanted to go back and modify it to work.
>>
>>49288001
That jump had beginning jump flavor text.
Where the benefactor grabs you from the real world.
That is basically the reason.
>>
>>49287792
>Chara,
Boy Chara or girl Chara?
>>
>>49288029
Yes, and all of them are for jumps I REALLY don't want to do. I don't wanna do yet another Final Fantasy, but I'm doing it because I got tossed and that's how it works, but I really really don't like some settings, or some specific jumps, and I refuse to do those jumps.

Also >>49288055
I do the tosses for a randomized jump-order, rather than my Justice-chain where I do things in a very specific order, and even re-arrange that order as I do new jumps.

>>49288076
Girl Chara, my head canon is Frisk is a Boy and Chara is a Girl.
>>
File: Explain.jpg (36KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain.jpg
36KB, 649x536px
>>49287874
Final Fantasy X- More Final Fantasy....yay(sarcasm)
0/1000
Rolled for 17
Guado
Rolled for Luca
Summoner- Of course
Free Eternal Calm
Discount Hymn of the Fayth
Discount Rejecting the False Tradition- What the flying fuck are the Aeons? They aren't detailed anywhere
Free Farplane Contact
Free Summoner's Staff
Cactuar Doll
Full Elixir
Companions-Forsetti, Lupa, Gnarl, Lilith, Chara, Akitsu, Yashima, Fair Eyes
>>
>>49286956
Well it's actually a mix of Amerindian magic & traditional European magic. The Irish Witch who founded the school was basically self taught, because her Aunt was a Pureblood racist that killed her parents because "MUH BLOOD PURITY", because they were friendly with muggles.

Just because the names of the houses are that of Amerindian mythological animals, doesn't mean there's no European influences. Wand magic was a European influence, the houses, and even the school which is a giant castle. All of this was modeled after stories heard of Hogwarts.
>>
>>49288099
>Girl Chara,
Yeah, I should've expected that since you also got Azula in a previous chain. Although this makes me wonder if Chara would still be crazy determined after being redeemed and mellowing out.

Also, speaking of companions, someone mentioned a few threads ago that you could abuse the Blue Feather to make anyone your companion through a platonic or political marriage. Would this actually work?
>>
>>49288260
So long as you actually marry them yes.
Grab cheat mode and get to work you psuedo-haram jumper you.
>>
>>49288228
Sounds like a worthless low-class shithole.
>>
>>49288218
If you don't do Darkstalkers soon and take the Morrigan "drawback" there will be no salvaging our friendship
>>
Apparently the reason why American Magical Congress is in NYC is because of a Sasquatch Rebellion.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Sasquatch_Rebellion_of_1892
>>
>>49288289
Why would he want to salvage his friendship with a filthy, heretical, perpetually-pregnant Tyranid anyway?
>>
File: 1458028398971.png (163KB, 508x898px) Image search: [Google]
1458028398971.png
163KB, 508x898px
>>49288322
Its for the daughterus. For Justice and Liberty.
The big E understands.
>>
>>49288313
>>49285886
So is all of this canon to the Harry Potter jump or should I just not even worry about it while I'm there?
>>
>>49288396
It comes from Rowling so it's as canon as the Cursed Child is.
>>
>>49288396
It's all in America, so unless you plan on going there. Then none this is really relevant to Hogwarts/UK Wizards.
>>
>>49288402
>Cursed Child
Oh, that's the new Harry Potter book, isn't it? My sister was telling me about it today. Is it any good?
>>
>>49288360
He doesn't though. He doesn't at all.

That's how the fucking Horus Heresy happened in the first place.
>>
>>49288427
Voldemort uses time travel to cuck Draco Malfoy and spawn an evil baby and take over the world.
>>
>>49288427
DON'T.

JUST DON'T.

It's Perfect Lionheart tier fanfiction, I kid you not. And I'm going to KEEP bringing him up because YOU BASTARDS MADE ME READ HIS WORK
>>
File: hug.gif (399KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
399KB, 640x350px
>>49288450
Shoosh.

It's going to be okay.

Everything is going to be okay and someday you will forget. Someday you will be whole again.
>>
File: Hold up.jpg (39KB, 222x336px) Image search: [Google]
Hold up.jpg
39KB, 222x336px
>>49288442
>>49288450
>That plot synopsis
>Perfect Lionheart tier
Oh god what.
>>
File: 1473555960738.jpg (219KB, 1500x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1473555960738.jpg
219KB, 1500x2322px
>>49287769

used Random.org for my dice this time, can provide image as proof.

A:EMH/W&tXM Jumapchain (Jump #5)
>>Asgard
Background
>Agent
Races
>Asgardian (400)
Skills/Perks
>The Adjectival Jumper (400)
>Combat Training (400)
>Nine-Realms Craftsman (100)
Powers
>Power Source (100)
>Aesthetics (100)
>Mighty (100)
>Attunement (100)
Items
>Costume (100)
>>Body Armor (50)
>>Uru (-100)
>Weapon
>>Weapon Import: Conductor Weapon: Collapsible Baton (-150)
>>Uru (-300)
>Agent ID (-300)
>Asgardian Feast (-300)
Drawbacks
>The Long Haul (-300)
>>Status Quo (-300)
>Super Heroic (0)
Endings
>Keep Jumping

Yeah, more of a formative jump, really. Long Haul + Status Quo was mainly to get around the limitations of the "you don't have time to learn Asgardian magic" restriction. I'll have time to learn Asgardian magic if I damn well please, thank you very much. My Adjective would probably be "Covert". Decided to keep my collapsible baton from inFamous due to it's link with my Video Conduit. I've decided to make a new set of armor, rather than re-skinning my ME armor/costume, mainly because I found a nice medieval looking picture that works great for a picture of me as an Asgard. Of course copying over the Mighty power to my Krogan form.
>>
>>49288470
The president of the magical USA is Samuel G. Quahog.

Because Rowling is so original she couldn't help but STEAL FROM FUCKING FAMILY GUY.
>>
>>49288481
That show is still relevant?
>>
>>49288495
Apparently Rowling thinks so.
>>
>>49288481
Is Rowling becoming the next George Lucas?
>>
File: Jumpers.jpg (61KB, 895x944px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers.jpg
61KB, 895x944px
>>49287950
>>49288218
Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs- Jules Verne?
0/2800
The Land That Time Forgot!
Atlantis
Mess Hall
Field Kitchen
Infirmary
Bunkhouses
Armoury
Machine Shop
Water Purifier
Radio
Trading Post
Chemists Workshop
Botanists-Pharmaceutical
Renaissance Man
Linguist
Man of Science!
Lost Journals
Ancient Map
Aztec Rex(Armoured Capace, Regeneration, Chamelonic Hide)-MINION! I love you Minion Dinosaur!
The Ancient Remants
Neanderthals

Zero Powers Run+600
Free Library of Skulls

>>49288260
>Thinking Minion Master Waifued Chara
Woah, hold on a minute, no. They are friends, good friends, but just friends.

>>49288289
The fuck are you talking about? Justice did Darkstalkers ages ago, and it depends on when Minion Master gets tossed.

>>49288473
From my understanding there is MPreg

>>49288514
Yes
>>
>>49288514
Yes.

>>49288495
No. That's the worst part.
>>
>>49288552
>No. That's the worst part.
Unfortunately, no. No, it's fucking not.
>>
>>49288526
I thought Chara was your daughteru? Also:
>MPreg
Truly, this is the darkest timeline.
>>
>>49288477
That's not quite how altforms work.
All your perks work in all of them unless it's something intristic to the form.
For example a Dinosaur alt-form would have all the super strength powers and would still be able to fly if you had some kind of levitation. You don't need to copy or transfer stuff over. It just werks.
>>
>>49288001
Tradition, mostly, and also the flavor text at the start. I mean, I mean I'm sure people won't mind all too much as long as you don't brag about how you stole Arceus' DNA and became poke-god or something.

I mean, people didn't seem to care when I mentioned my chain having PMD first and Pokemon second for story reasons.
>>
>>49288568
Here's the thing. Minion Master has a massive Ego, but much if it is built on the presence of his Minions, particularly his Companions who are his best friends.
In Undertale I had him take the drawback so they were in the Underground, but didn't remember him, at all.
That fucked him up, badly, and then he met Chara's Ghost, and helped SAVE her, and helped her come back to life.
Best Friends, not waifu, not daughteru.
>>
>>49287734
I realize I have no idea where to go next.

Keep in mind the rules as described in the intro post.

>>49284647
>>
File: 1467512445197.png (825KB, 1024x636px) Image search: [Google]
1467512445197.png
825KB, 1024x636px
>>49288428
The Horus Heresy happened because some of his sons thought deifying him was the best option and the big E was having none of it right up until there was no other choice.

Each world I went to was without his divine influence, a fractured humanity fighting against itself. Chaos and injustice ran rampant and I could not bring my entire order with me. So I forged one, out of my own blood, Bone, Flesh and Sinew. I created a family dedicated to ensuring freedom, ensuring justice and liberty to all walks of man.

Regardless of my physical form my humanity is intact, and it is truly heresy to suggest that the ineffable qualities of man are tied intrinsically to man's form.

>>49288526
>The fuck are you talking about?

MORRI FOR EVERY JUMPER JUSTICE
EVEN ALT JUMPERS
>>
>>49288626
Go to Jojo! Joestar secret technique!
>>
>>49288643
I have no idea what you're talking about.

>>49288626
Avatar is pretty great for your Element stuff, since there are two jumps, one for each element.
>>
File: Oh-no-jojo.jpg (97KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Oh-no-jojo.jpg
97KB, 450x253px
>>49288648
...you may not want to go there just now.
>>
>>49288667
And by "just now" I mean "this early in your chain".
>>
>>49288667
???
>>
>>49288667
>>49288685
Unless you take drawbacks, the Jojoverse's problems are under control, thanks to the Jojo protagonists. All you need to do is not actively kick any beehives and you're golden.
>>
>>49288626
Go to Teen Titans then buy geokinesis and aerokinesis.
>>
So which is closer to being done do you think, Infernals Jump, or Worm Update?
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>49288660
In >>49287792 Morri is not listen
I know this isn't "Justice", it's another build
What I'm saying is that if all of your builds don't include morri we can't be friends.
>>
>>49288723
*listed
>>
>>49288723
The fuck is a Morri?
>>
>>49288772
It's Morrigan.
>>
>>49288788
Oh, he gave a nickname to the cock leach.
>>
>>49288807
Well, it's a Broodmother doing it, so...
>>
>>49288572
Ah, mis-read. It's "physical changes" that can be allied to either, not just powers. Cool.

I'm doing a pair of Avatar jumps right now.
>>
File: tumblr_lz4ixnxEfM1qi2cayo1_1280.jpg (239KB, 600x523px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz4ixnxEfM1qi2cayo1_1280.jpg
239KB, 600x523px
>>49288648
2. JoJo's Bizzare Adventure

- Background: Drop-In
- Starting Era: The Pillar Men
- Perks: Calisthenics [Free], Joestar Secret Technique [Free], Dynamic Entry [Free], Dramatic Persona [Free], Prediction [Free Drop-In], Fabulous Craftwork [Discount Drop-In, 950 left], Bartender [Discount Drop-In, 800 left], Deception Detection [Discount Drop-In, 500 left]
- The Spin: The Golden Rectangle [200 left]
- Gear: A Full Wallet [150 left], The Map [50 left], Stand-Sight Glasses [0 left]

Should I start in New York or Milan?

>I still have an alien for a best friend.
>These men are posing strangely.
>Wait, why am I doing it too now?
>These glasses are cool.
>Oh neat I have money.
>This map is really cool actually.
>>
Aside from the ending where 2/3rds of all the planets get blow up, how dangerous is Supreme Commander?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>49288892
Forgot my dice, whoops. Mostly it just determines who I run into first.
>>
>>49288924
Pretty dangerous. Countless worlds are left uninhabitable by the Infinite War, and you'll be facing heavily armed and highly dangerous veterans with tech that would kick the shit out of most other sci-fi settings we have as jumps. And if you take the drawback with the Seraphim...then all I can say is good luck.
>>
Anyone know a good way to minimize or remove recoil on weapons?
Asking for a friend
I wanna be able to fire the GBE in Mortal Exalted gauntlet without breaking in half, thank you
>>
>>49288959
Super strength?
>>
>>49288959
Import a power armour too. It's only an extra 100cp.
>>
>>49288981

I have none of my perks in a Gauntlet.
I might be able to swing being strong enough to use it depending on how I roll but i'd rather ensure I have the best shot of not killing myself with my own gun
>>
>>49288996
Actually, not even the extra 100cp. Just build a GBE into the power armour, even two since I think someone does that in the story or more then two, and import just the armour.
>>
>>49289003
Uh... Choose a different gun? I can almost guarantee you that one use of that thing is going to attract more attention than it's worth.
>>
>>49289003
Didn't notice the spoiler, sorry.
>>
Just got finished watching a Deus EX HR/MD marathon. So, if we take Adam as a partner, does he get those snazzy new aug upgrades, or is that only his 'clone'.

Also, wtf I hate Eliza now. And the Illuminati for ruining her.
>>
>>49289036
Clover, how long does it take to switch between aspects of the Data Drain library?
>>
>>49289036
If you think that there's a side mission you probably missed that redeems her
Deus EX MD Eliza pushes cortana out as Best AI waifu of all time IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzMA3JH42uM
>>
>>49289028
Possibly. I'm gonna fuse this baby with the Kusanagi so... I might just do an even better fusion and also import it as an Arsenal so I can switch off between fuck-you-beam and reasonable projectiles.

>>49288996
Might do this as well, though, to ensure that i can use the fuck-you-beam if needed. I'm not gonna fire it willy nilly though. I /have/ restraint
I just also know sometimes you need to wipe something off the face of Creation
>>
>>49288959
This one's easy. Just fuse two GBEs together, facing opposite directions. The recoil will cancel out!

But more seriously, the one thing that comes to mind off the top of my head is the Dials from One Piece, which can absorb shit tons of kinetic energy and release it later.
>>
>>49289067
A heart to heart doesn't redeem the evil someone did.
>>
>>49288477
A:tLA Jumpchain (Jump #6)
Background
>Age: 15
>History: Noble (900)
Nation
>Water Tribes
Starting Location
>National Capital: North Pole
Abilities
>Spiritualist (600)
>Mind Your Manners (600)
Bending Abilities
>Bending Arts (500)
>Cooperative Bender (400)
>Water Specialization - Lifebending (200)
Items
>Wealth (200)
>Clothing:Water Tribe (200)
>Waterskins (200)
>Original Master: Moon and Sea (0)

A nice water tribe noble from the North Pole. I'm a lifebender as well, so healing as well as bloodbending (which is easier, since I've a nice link with the Moon itself, though luckily it should copy over when the Moon spirit changes).

A:tLoK Jumpchain (Jump #7)
Origin
>Age: 19
>Background: Inventor (900)
Nationality
>Earth Kingdom
>>Earthbending
Perks
>Future Industrialist: Mechanical Engineering (900)
>Strong (800)
Bending Abilities
>Bender (700)
>Mobile Bender (500)
>Analytical Bender (400)
>Metalbending (100)
Store
>Money (100)
>Marbles (100)
Companions
>Origin Spirit (-100)
>Team Jumper (-200)
Complications
>And the Adventure Continues (-200)
>It’s a Kids Show! (0)
Outro
>Into The Light

Now I'm kicking myself for no picking up some sort of Elementalism in the Avengers Jump, because then I could have had all four base elements (Fire from PMD!Charizard, Air from Avengers, Water from tLA, and Earth here from tLoK) rather than just three. Eh, I'll have to pick them up later. I've also picked up two new Companions, to join my PMD partner (and occasional lover), Typhlosion:

Companion 1: Lee Zhong (male)
>Origin: Civilian
>Nationality: Fire Nation
>Perks: Hard Worker (400), It’s Called an Engine (250)
>Bending Abilities: Bender (150), Lightning (50)
>Store: Bending Scolls: Fire (0)

Companion 2: Iio the Younger (female)
>Origin: Peacekeeper
>Nationality: Air Nomad
>Perks:Fighting Lessons (400), Investigator (250)
>Bending Abilities: Bender (150), Pressurebending (50)
>Store: Personal Armor (0)
>>
>>49289063
A few seconds if you're not picky. And that's not taking into account mental and reflex boosts.

>>49289067
That's reassuring.
>>
>>49289136
Picus Eliza isn't the Eliza that met Adam at Panchea

The Illuminati reset the version that they had, but before that she had uploaded into Hyron and then scattered herself through out the net.

Picus Eliza doesn't remember her meeting with Adam and the restrictions on her have been updated since Panchea too. She's a slave, even if she had free will enough to fight back the Illuminati could simply pull the plug now.

Its like blaming Jewish children for working on a Nazi assembly line.

Then again I've not finished it yet so Picus Eliza might be legitimately Evil
>>
File: Shiny_Archeops_BW_Back.gif (50KB, 83x99px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny_Archeops_BW_Back.gif
50KB, 83x99px
>>49288939
>Am I forgetting something?
>Oh, right, the fun stuff is in Rome!
>Eh, I'm sure I'm not missing anything I'd live through.
>But then it'd be really cool to watch.
>I wonder if the Aztec Gods of Fitness will leave me alone if I'm just there to eat popcorn.
>Has popcorn been invented yet in this timeline?

Next up!

3. Avatar: The Last Airbender

- Background: Nomad
- Nation: Air Nomads
- Perks: Chi Mastery [400 left]
- Bending: Bending Arts [300 left], Maneuverable Bender [Discount Nomad, 200 left], Utilitarian Bender [0 left]
- Items: Clothing [Free], Air Nomad Glider [Free Air Nomad]

>Why am I in a temple?
>I STILL have an alien best friend, who still puts up with me for some reason.
>I can control wind now? Neat.
>There's a lot of skeletons here. Pretty spooky.
>Not all of these belong here, either. Who's this spikey guy?
>Oy, get away from that, that's my food!
>Something big is coming this way.
>Why do I get the feeling I've seen this flying fuzzball before?
>OH JEEZ IT'S HUGE
>This kid seems way too interested in me.
>Why is everyone surprised I can talk? Wait, right.
>Hey, so do you know why I can use Gust now?
>...why are you staring.
>>
How many people here tried to reverse engineer the Cruicible from Mass Effect? It's pretty much a wave motion gun on par with the HALO rings, and I'm sure with enough of those requisition/bureaucracy perks you could find out the exact specs of the components, and with enough technopathy/hacking perks you could figure out its' inner workings.
>>
>>49289651
You need the Mass Relays to spread it, though. Otherwise it has pretty short range. Well, on the stellar scale, it could still hit an entire solar system at once. Probably multiples, going by the ending cutscene.
>>
>>49289721
Still pretty impressive, to be honest. Seems worth reverse engineering the relays as well to build a more compact version for when you don't need to target an entire galaxy, though.
>>
File: pyrrha.jpg (129KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
pyrrha.jpg
129KB, 640x400px
Jump # 75 Xena – Hercules the Legendary Journeys
Background: Demigod (200)
Starting Location: Amazon Nation

Perks:
*Epic Pecs (0)
*In life Blood (100, Discount)
*Foot in the door (200, Discount)
*Worthy of Legend (300, Discount)

Equipment
*Golden Apple Seeds (150, Discount)
*Leather and Leather Accessories (50)

Companions:
*Import (200)

Drawback:
*Lookalikes (+200)

Companions

All Imported Companions
Background: Demigod
Perks:
*Epic Pecs
*Worthy of Legend

You ever get the feeling Kratos was right? I had that thought a few times during my travels. I just went around trying to help people. I got in to a lot of petty spats with gods over preventing wars, being too pretty or singing too well.

A few gods tried to curse me but it didn’t work out for them. Aphrodite tried to turn me in to a horrible monster but I have a perk that lets me be beautiful no matter what so I just wound up a cute monster girl for a while. She then cursed me to strike everyone who viewed me blind so I wound up just using Illusions and managed to find her and make friends with her so she would lift the curses. I didn’t befriend her in the Nanoha fashion as much as I might have wanted to because as far as gods went she was one of the better gods.

Aries never liked me much and after I kicked his rear in hand to hand combat liked me even less. He was not happy about getting spinning pile drove in to the ground. What made it worse was Zeus thought I was going to kill him and threw a lightning bolt between us to break it up, so it was like he had to have his dad save him… yeah he didn’t take it well.
>>
>>49289833
>You ever get the feeling Kratos was right?
Eh, he tried to stomp on other cities just to be an asshole as a god.
>>
>>49289890
This.

Asura was totally right, though.
>>
>>49289833
>Aphrodite
>one of the better gods
Gonna need some reasoning here, I don't get how she can be one of the better ones due to that whole Persephone/Hades debacle.
>>
>>49289936
Or Helen of Troy and the whole debacle that caused.
>>
>>49289936
Plus being infamously spiteful and petty even among gods and cheating on her husband all the time
>>
>>49289936
>>49289958
In the show she was one of the better ones. She was actually one of the ones that helped Hercules. I am not saying she didn't do those things but she was portrayed a lot nicer there than in the myth.
Anyways had I beaten her up the other gods would have gotten pissed so I handled it the way that caused the least amount of problems.
>>
File: hephaestus5814.jpg (285KB, 471x645px) Image search: [Google]
hephaestus5814.jpg
285KB, 471x645px
>>49289972
>>49289958
>>49289936
Gee
I wonder who might be behind these posts
>>
File: protection from elements.gif (2MB, 282x319px) Image search: [Google]
protection from elements.gif
2MB, 282x319px
Fire/Ice/Lightning, Water/Earth/Fire/Air, or Water/Earth/Fire/Wood/Metal?
>>
>>49290081
Fascinating. What's causing that, some electrostatic effect?
>>
>>49290071
Nah, Hades is my favorite Greek god.

Other good candidates are Hestia, Hecate, Heracles, and yes, Hephaestus. The H names do pretty good for themselves outside of Hera.
>>
>>49290093
I have no idea.

Oh cripes the gif is more interesting than my question isn't it.
>>
File: 1355331549061.jpg (12KB, 385x335px) Image search: [Google]
1355331549061.jpg
12KB, 385x335px
>>49290094
>>
>>49290071
Best Greek god right there.
He and Prometheus are based as fuck.
I know Prometheus is actually a Titan, still counting him, don't care.
>>
>>49290081
>>49290093
I think it's just water spray. Just need the right water pressure and placing the bottle just right.
>>
>>49290071
Well I do like playing the blacksmith...

>>49290094
Heracles was not a nice person.
(Outside of disney versions etc...)
>>
>>49290116
I know what the joke was. My implication was that I couldn't be Hephaestus because I like Hades more.

>>49290120
He generally wasn't a BAD person. Most of the bad shit he did was the product of Hera's curses and meddling.
>>
>>49290104
A little. But to answer your question, I prefer Earth/Water/Fire/Air/Void.
>>
>>49290081
Ice
Water
Water
>>
>>49290135
>Earth/Water/Fire/Air/Void.
Nobody asked you, Japan.

How the fuck you managed to get the exact same elemental system as Europe before contact will always be a mystery.
>>
Does the Anno 2070 Artificial Alloys only copy world resources it is present for, or can you stock up some samples for when you get it?

Also, where's an easy place to get a stasis chamber for foods/plants/blood samples?
>>
>>49290168
I'd assume if you're able to study a sample you'd be able to replicate it.
>>
File: Vote Cthulu.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vote Cthulu.gif
1MB, 720x720px
Remember to vote everyone
>>
>>49290128
>I couldn't be Hephaestus because I like Hades more.

What cuck has high self esteem?
>>
>>49290222
The one that actually fights back and gets back at his shitty wife whenever he can.
>>
>>49290081
Water/Earth/Fire/Air/Ether(or spirit, or another similar element)
Because I like the idea that four of the Elements are the states of Matter (Liquid, Solid, Plasma, Gas), with the fifth representing the spiritual.

>>49290118
Prometheus was cool as hell
>>
File: Shit bricks mate.jpg (118KB, 900x473px) Image search: [Google]
Shit bricks mate.jpg
118KB, 900x473px
>>49290224
You know... Hades gets a lot of flak in greek mythology too.

>YFW Hephaestus has been conducting false flag operations against Aphrodite and Hades for centuries.

>>49290118
Based Promie
Father of humanity
Suffering eternally for the glory of humanity
YFW you realise that the big E was Prometheus all along
>>
>>49290266
Do you mean Ares?
>>
Making a pre-symbiote build in anticipation of when Spiderman jump comes out. Going to pod a decently powerful companion and use them as a battlestation for the whole chain. With that I have questions!

Who is a suitably strong companion who can keep pace with consistent imports?

Would there be any benefits of going Kamui AND Symbiote?

Also, not really a question but I'd like input on the angle I'm going for. I'm making an "Eat everything" build and I'm kinda having it as headcanon that the companion is the sole reason my eldritch ass is on lock down. What do you guys think?
>>
>>49290287
>Also, not really a question but I'd like input on the angle I'm going for. I'm making an "Eat everything" build and I'm kinda having it as headcanon that the companion is the sole reason my eldritch ass is on lock down. What do you guys think?

The Symbiote might be really attached to the Companion, and so considers their thoughts and morals at least a little bit?
>>
>>49290224
Not that anon, but I don't get why Hephaestus expected anything different from a wife directly descended from a Titan.
Just look at all the first generation Olympian gods: Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Hestia, Demeter.
No less than half of them are total assholes. The others you either never hear about or are the first documented case of a deity being That Feel Guy (Hades).
Even the second generation Olympians are hit and miss: Athena and Ares are both complete dicks too.

…Fuck, there's like a handful of decent deities in Greek mythology, and they all get kicked around or ignored.
>>
>>49290317
I don't think Hephaestus even asked for her, Olympus mainly set them up as a joke.
>>
>>49290317
Aphrodite is outright a Titan, she shares the same father as Cronus.
>>
>>49290317
Funny how the people with a more bloodthirsty reputation (Norse) had gods who were a billion times more likeable,
>>
>>49290322
>Olympians bullying the cripple who makes all of their war equipment.
Fuckin' typical. Heph shoula set the fuckers up for a fall, started his own pantheon. Break Prome out of his bonds and taken him on as advisor.
I figured out what I'm gonna do in Percy Jackson.

>>49290329
Weird how they just gloss over that detail though.

>>49290337
I think it just balances out, you know? Life was more brutal for those folks, so they made up more decent gods, who actually gave a fuck and were somewhat responsible.
>>
>>49290337
The bloodthirsty reputation is because the Norse attacked mostly civilian targets of a "Civilized" people all year round.
The Greeks burned whole cities to the ground, but they only fought seasonally, and mostly fought other people who they were equally matched with, or barbarians.
>>
>>49290313
Would there be a decently strong ally who fits the bill of good morals and strong will? I need someone to keep a monster in check, even if said monster is sympathetic.
>>
>>49290398
Green Goblin is a good choice.
>>
So after getting yelled at and then crying for a few days I made some changes to this jump to balance it as was suggested. I made FULFILLMENT only effect City of Heroes based powers, I buffed INFINITY but added a timelimit, I lightly clarified Charisma as a force of personality, added a caveat that only City of Heroes powers and equipment would be available instead of opening the flood gates for all perks and also I did some formatting stuff. Please don't be too hard on me /jc/ senpai...
>>
File: Going Rogue.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Going Rogue.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>49290456
>Forgot pdf

... JUST
>>
>>49290456
Shh, shh, no tears now. All these changes sound sensible.

But seriously, don't get too torn up about it. All shall be well.
>>
>>49290398
I think there's more a question of which suitable people would take it on themselves to be your "keeper".
Like, most people who are strong of will and with good morals are likely to be heroes. And heroes are likely to want to stop you from being a threat permanently, rather than shackling themselves to you and letting you keep going (of course, if you're too strong for them to put down/trap in their world they might decide being your jailer is preferable to letting you roam unfettered).
>>
>>49290456
>>49290464
Seems fine.
>>
File: Cosmus.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmus.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>49289833
Jump #76 Horror Movie Jump
Background: Researcher (100)

Perks:
*Methodical (0)
*Immune (200)
*Sometimes Dead is better (200)
*Unpossessable (400)

Equipment
*1958 Plymouth Fury (200)
*Flashlight(0)

Drawback:
*Poltergeist (+100)

Sometimes, in some worlds; the night is really dark and full of terrors. Evil permeated this world, it stank of it, and every shadow seemed to conceal some rotten beast. Most people chose to turn a blind eye to it. I can’t blame them. A few people disappearing here or there isn’t a big deal. Unless you knew the people… then the entire reasoning falls apart.

I have reached a strange place in my jumping career. Maybe it’s because in this jump I was approaching my middling years but chasing after every shadow and fighting every monster that popped up seemed horribly inefficient. So I set about building an organization, training people to fight the horrors of the night. I set up a network of people who’s eyes had been open to keep watch for unusual activity.

I also leaned on politicians, using money to have places like Elm Street and Crystal Lake condemned and closed off.

All that said I fought my fair share of monsters, I did plenty of conventional life-saving but I feel through educating and working behind the scenes I accomplished much more than even my companions and I could have.

By the end, things had grown we were like a behind the scenes avengers, we had some governments helping us and even a few “monsters” who were often people who had a close encounter with the creatures of the night and had the misfortune to survive with their minds but not their bodies intact.
>>
>>49290456
>>49290464

Huh, I had you wrong GRanon, You actually pulled through. Now keep making jumps, faggot. We need content.
>>
>>49290528
Go and stay go Doom.
>>
>>49290398
A D&D Cleric would fit the bill pretty well. If you start him off at a low level his abilities can grow with the Symbiote, and he might have spells that exploit Symbiote weaknesses. He'd also have pretty good morals depending on the god he serves, as well as strong will due to his wisdom.
>>
>>49290492
I think the scenario would be like Spiderman's battle with the symbiote, I jump on for a fun ride and they notice they can get some cool shit done with me around and then I flip the switch and they have to hit the brakes on me. They can do so much more good using me as an instrument of justice however they just have to be on guard lest I spread like a disease.
>>
>>49290535
Fool, Doom goes where he pleases!
>>
>>49290563
That and I'm contemplating making similar updates to my other jumps. Polishing old turds. Nothing that'd cause horrible shit flinging, maybe add more perks to all of em and then up the drawback cap to accommodate.
>>
File: carnage_gwen_stacy-jpg.jpg (311KB, 600x692px) Image search: [Google]
carnage_gwen_stacy-jpg.jpg
311KB, 600x692px
>>49290546
Yeah but like spider man, they might eventually twig that your power outstrips their ability to control. Unless you handicap yourself by deliberately not taking perks that limit people's ability to control you.
>>
>>49284178
Beat Driver is a little on the OC side but it looks great so far. and maybe mention how many Duplicates Asteroid Shower Limit Break makes?
>>49290464
why is Hopper only 100 points if they are explicitly you from city of Heroes and not the depower'd version of You that you are? Maybe specify that they also have only city of heroes powers? also can we get that option to make it a normal jump in exchange for Losing the boon? these goals seem very unlikely.
>>
>>49290464
Can I go rouge instead?
>>
>>49290955
Sure just go to a make up store.
>>
File: Ilvermorny_Crest_3.png (846KB, 810x809px) Image search: [Google]
Ilvermorny_Crest_3.png
846KB, 810x809px
>>49285925
Sort of feel like I should point out you're getting angry for the wrong reasons.

Houses are a thing because the woman who set up Ilvermorny was obsessed with Hogwarts as a kid but never went because of her insane adoptive mother keeping her at home. It makes sense for them to be a bit shit as well as a result.

There are incredibly stupid things but that isn't really one of them.

The stupidity comes in because while Hogwarts was made a thousand years ago by the four greatest wizards and witches of the age, Ilvermorny was (somehow) started by a woman who didn't go to school and hadn't owned a wand when growing up, the muggle she was banging and two kids.

There's also a bit in the story where the muggle makes a really great wand for one of the kids despite having no reason to know anything about wandlore.

>>49288396
Basically canon but also doesn't really matter unless you want it to as you start in the UK or Ireland.

You could move if you want to and can convince your parents but... eh. Standard of education probably wouldn't be as good given the school's roots and that Dumbledore is so good at being a wizard they made him leader of the wizard UN. Supposed to be less angry about mudbloods though.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
Howdy all once more into the breach!

>>49291049
Cool Cats, please don't injure my brain with other peoples stupid. It hurts.
>>
>>49291049
>There's also a bit in the story where the muggle makes a really great wand for one of the kids despite having no reason to know anything about wandlore.
Heh. Turns out the secret of wand making you are charging 300CP for is "take magic infused body part, stick inside piece of wood"

All the Ollivander stuff is slightly better quality and better polish, but mostly the placebo effect making you act like it is better because you paid through the nose for it, and it had a brand name.

You know, like 5th graders and Nike Shoes.
>>
>>49290638
About Bride Stories, shouldn't the free Guide option be for the Foreign Culture (the Drop In one) who would need it the most...
>>
>>49291109
I want to believe it's more technical than that and there is a reason why out of all of HP wizardry there's like, 3 guys who're certified professional wandmakers?

But then again, I gather that HP wizards are basically human dodos.
>>
>>49291157
>out of all of HP wizardry there's like, 3 guys who're certified professional wandmakers?

I thought that was because the wizards were racist, elitist fucks, and if they allowed anyone to legally make wands the filthy goblins and elves might get some try to improve their lot.

There could be a trace on all wands, and only a few are given the spells so the wands don't set off alarms.
>>
>>49291109
I'm sure Rowling would say something about how he was a master craftsman and they all got really lucky or something.

Maybe something about fate as well.

May open up wands to more speciality cores at some point. Considered doing a wand supplement a while ago and it's going to get to a point where there's enough cores mentioned for that to actually be a thing.
>>
>>49291213
Is there really enough difference between wands for it to really matter? The only wand that seems to have any noticeable effect on magic is the elder one.
>>
>>49290168
Origin: Spirit of the Past has the Stayfield Pod, a stasis unit specially tailored for long-term conservation of biological materials
>>
>>49291226
Really noticable difference in power is largely just Elder wands as far as we know. The rest all sort of have different specialties.
>>
>>49291131
That is a good point. I could justify it either way, but in the end it comes down to someone who selects Foreigner Culture plus the Groom or Bride Background gets two free companions, as I figured companions based on Backgrounds, rather than Cultures.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
So, has anyone claimed Zelda Minish Cap yet?
If not I'd like to do so, in addition to my other responsibilities. I'd love to work with esoteric stuff like the Minish, Light Force, and the Hero of Men stuff looks awesome.
>>
>>49291049
Their wandcrafters are stupid too.
>>
>>49291092
The beach? CATastrophe.
>>
>>49291339
Nope, you're good. It's one of the least popular so you got it going.

Anyway, I want to be a Minish. They're cute.
>>
>>49291049
If you thought Hufflepuff was bad, you should try WAMPUS house.
>>
>>49291275
That's what I mean. The specialities never really seem to actually do anything. Whenever they might, the wizard using them is noted for being really talented in that area anyway.
>>
For the Homestuck jump, can you take both the "Homestuck" and the "Another Time, Another Place" drawbacks, and start in the post-scratch universe? If so, does that mean that you can basically get the "Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler's Water Apocalypse" and "Void Session" perks for free points?
>>
>>49291393
>House of warriors
>Named after a six legged were-cougar
>...Worse than Hufflepuff?
>>
>>49291446
The Wampus is basically a sadistic shapeshifting rapist in cat form these days.
>>
File: Minish a cute.png (3MB, 1374x2106px) Image search: [Google]
Minish a cute.png
3MB, 1374x2106px
>>49291389
>Minish a cute.
Yep they are.
I'm thinking of having two races (Hylian & Picori) who share three of the origins Drop-In (Loosely based on Link mostly revolving around swordsmanship), Royal (Loosely based on Zelda mostly revolving around being a massive well of inspiration through presence), and Mage (Loosely based on Original Vaati mostly revolving around Magic and such) with both races having a line of discounted perk for themselves (Minish with magical item crafting bullshit like Ezio and Hylians with Light Force and Hero of Men bullshit like late-game Zelda/Link). The Racial stuff would be maybe only a capstone, maybe I'd even add in if you have both you could craft some really good stuff like the Light Arrows or the Mage's Cap something.

How's that for a start?
>>
File: snekinacup.png (866KB, 747x1200px) Image search: [Google]
snekinacup.png
866KB, 747x1200px
How powerful are the shouts we get in skyrim jump? game level or lore?
>>
>>49291445
SBURB jump, I mean.
>>
>>49291504
Lore I think.
>>
>>49291500
Seems fine, unless you're making it the Picori racial, a generic blacksmith perk would fit.
>>
File: SburbAnon.png (36KB, 309x103px) Image search: [Google]
SburbAnon.png
36KB, 309x103px
>>49291445
The Sburb jump, you mean?

And yes.

But not really, Void Session would still leave you stuck there for ten years (expect to wait a long time for the Beta Kids to show up). And taking Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler's Water Apocalypse as a drawback would mean you have /two/ alien overlords to deal with. I mean, they're still drawbacks.
>>
>>49291049
I bet it was the Horned Serpent that did it. Zapped knowledge into her brain because ???
>>
>>49291517
I plan for the Drop-In freebie to cover being a generally competent blacksmith (IE a slight boost to your abilities or laying the groundwork if you have no experience in it) along with making you a drab hand at swordsmanship, and the racial to make you a Magic Craftsman able to make magical items such as the Gust Jar, and such. Though I'm thinking that having both of the racial capstones might allow you to replicate feats that took both races, like how the White Sword was made by Minish to channel the Light Force of Hylians and it eventually produced the Four Sword.
>>
>>49291577
Really? The Picori were the ones noted to make good magical artifacts, whereas the Hylians just have the martial artists and builders.
>>
>>49291538
Fair enough. I was mostly curious about the first part, so I don't accidentally do something to prevent Lord English's creation, or the Scratch, and ruin my chances of getting my Spark.

Thanks.
>>
>>49291577
*The Minishs racial to make you a Magic Craftsman

>>49291592
Yeah, I meant the minish as you can see above. The Hylians seem to have some neat feats of their own, but yeah I'll admit they produced the Warriors and the Minish produced the real craftsmen.
>>
>>49288023
...can't you do it by using Return from warehouse thing?
>>
>>49291508
Not him, but what's the difference there?
>>
>>49291632
Wider uses, more grand looking. Summoning massive thunderstorms and earthquakes at high levels rather than just shooting a lightning bolt, shit like that.
>>
File: 1440532216708.png (66KB, 341x418px) Image search: [Google]
1440532216708.png
66KB, 341x418px
What are some perks to combine with to combine with the perk that makes you resistant from being erased as long as someone remembers you?

Looking for one that automatically creates and expands legends about you or something like that.
>>
>>49291557
Because Slytherin.

Yes, that'll do.
>>
>>49291663
Anything that makes you famous should work.
>>
>>49291666
Continuing to be the most relevant founder.
>>
I am about to delve into fanfiction of this Perfect Lionheart you guys talk about.

Let's see, what should I start w-

>He made Chunin Exam Day
>I read it, liked the very beginning but it was a quick downward slope into hatred of it

...I am deeper in this rabbit hole than I thought
>>
>>49291699
Was it not Perfect?
>>
>>49291699
>>I read it, liked the very beginning but it was a quick downward slope into hatred of it
Welcome to every fic he's ever written.
>>
>>49291699
Don't do it, your sanity is worth more than that!
Mind you if you don't have any sanity go for it, you've got nothing to lose.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>49291719
>>49291713
>>49291707

It was... Bearable. At that point in my life I liked the dark humor of Sasuke bashing but I still considered it a bit much.

But then this nigh-sociopathic Naruto who DID-NOTHING-WRONG doing all that shit he did, making all Villains into a joke, shitloads of non canon stuff and... Naruto's diplomacy for females only.

>The secret to making a woman your mind slave is to give her a good foot massage. Even trained ninjas who can resist torture crumble in few seconds.

The stuff they pull on Kakashi and Kakashi bashing is terrible. And Naruto waifuing Kurama the way he did and getting the Fox bloodline...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>49291699
You think Perfect Lionheart is bad?

Under his Skysaber penname he is WORSE.
>>
>>49291772
>Kakashi bashing
Why is this a thing? People hate Kakashi? I always thought he was one of those characters everyone likes even if they're not keen on the series in general, like Bleach and Kenpachi.
>>
>>49291790
Apparently him training Sasuke instead of Naruto before the Chunin Exam finals is proof of him purposefully neglecting Naruto. You know, despite Sasuke's first match being against this homicidal, Anbu slaughtering Gaara.
>>
>>49291213
>Considered doing a wand supplement a while ago
You'd have to make Unicorn Hair a drawback and grant extra points for it. Buy yourself a better wood to hopefully make up for that crap.
>>
>>49291213
That could be fun if you wanted to do it, but my biggest concern is that wands aren't actually complicated or varied enough for something like that.
>>
>>49291790
Every character gets bashed in at least one fanfiction. Even the likes of Hinata, the Ramen Stand guy and his daughter, and Iruka.

It's stupid.
>>
>>49292040
I wonder if there's a fanfiction where the out-of-context self-insert dimensional anomaly actually does get bashed on instead of being treated like a hero.
>>
File: 1429993660384.jpg (49KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
1429993660384.jpg
49KB, 500x444px
>>49291699
All I remember of Perfect Lionheart/Skysaber/etc...
We should stop now....

>Chunin Exam Day
Naruto, through time-travel, undergoes a high level of moral degradation as his mindset become 'Consequences what's that?'
Also, 'Continuity Errors got pointing out, I'm Butthurt. More Continuinty Errors!'.

>Partially Kissed Hero
I've blotted most of it out but I do remember basically Hermione being used as a "What?" patsy, which almost never makes sense as she is as well researched and competent as you get in Harry Potter, and lots of ancient mythology references that have nothing to do with Harry Potter being used. Also Harry becoming the Boy-Who-Lived, as in the living embodiment of the collective tropes that the Harry Potter fairy tails apparently made, through the power of Fairy Magic Bullshit.

>Gilded Life
Lockheart = Access to Mindrape = Perfect Self-Insert for Skysaber.
Invented Dragon Slave in Harry Potter. Lol Wut?
Christian!

>>49291772
I find that most of the people who started out singing his praises usually end up being his strongest critics. Basically the kind of wish fulfillment he throws around is really entertaining to teens and such but it doesn't age well at all. At nineteen I was uncomfortable reading his works because of a nagging feeling. Nowadays I only glance at it before the MAD just kinda hits its zenith instantly and I can reach a zen of highly logical but fucking raging on the inside.

>>49291790
He's a bit lax on his training and the only time we see Team 7 really in action is when they're thrown in over their heads. Thus obviously this means that Kakashi is not only a negligent teacher but actively hurting the team by hyper-focusing on Sasuke. Just look how he turned down Naruto for Sasuke in the month of training in prep for the Chunin Exams if you don't believe. /Sarcastic also see here>>49291858.

>>49292040
In truth it's one of those fanon things that you just have to step away from.
>>
So I've seen a theory that in Part 6 of Jojo, because Emporio killed Pucci because he made a full loop of universe, it reset the universe to what it originally was but without Pucci affecting the story and all and Irene actually has same soul, same as Anakiss and Anasui, they just had different past due to lack of Pucci.

Also Steel Ball Run was confirmed that it isn't the reset universe.

So would people be BUTTHURT over ignoring that WoG and going with earlier thread discussion, going that the reset is enough of universal fuckery it shoots Jumper into Wild West Jojo... And that taking Jolyne into stasis pod or such before reset and killing of Pucci actually lets you keep Jolyne but leave Irene in fixed verse?
>>
>>49291213
>>49292020
The best thing I've found about potter wands is this: http://pottermoreschosenfew.weebly.com/wandlore.html
I'd say that there's plenty of variation and a supplement could be cool.
>>
>>49292106
Still, as pointed out >>49292002 , a lot of cores are basically just detrimental.
>>
>>49288959
Look into how recoiless rifles manage their recoil. Basically if you're willing to have a massive backblast area you can mitigate the shit out of recoil. Now that'll require modifying the GBE and I'm not sure how you'd do backblast with an energy weapon, but maybe that's a starting point.
>>
>>49292103
>steel ball run was confirmed

Source?

>a theory

So, not cano then?

>taking Joylne into stasis pod

I...don't why this would be an issue as long as you do it before the reset. Just tag along with her and make sure Pucci doesn't kill her, stuff her in a pod, either hide in your warehouse or do something else to survive a universal reset and sure, I don't see any issue.

Or take Bond of the Soul if you don't mind populating the multiverse with Jolynes.
>>
>>49292066
The last chapter of Chunin Exam Day, here is a bit.

They kill Konoha council to ressurect loved ones and do horribly traumatizing biological dissection almost experiments to Sasuke. They also ressurected Kakashi's dad who chewed him out for being a shit, pervert and breaking family sword. Then he used the fixed sword to carve Seals into Kakashi that will make his penis explode if he ever has erection without being near a woman who he will marry, IF he manages to find a woman who wants him, who will have a seal to negate his own.
>>
On the subject of JoJo-just how powerful is the Super Spin anyway? Someone told me it can tear through probability, dimensional barriers and a timestop?
>>
>>49292185
Not powerful enough to defeat DIO, Gone to Heaven
>>
>>49292158
Anyone remember the legilimency thing that made Snapes head explode in partially kissed hero? That was particularly sociopathic.
>>
>>49292185
I'd say at least around as powerful as sting from Worm.
>>
>>49292236
Didn't see that but Sheesh.

Naruto had the excuse of just going full Flowey and thought he will loop again
>>
>>49292260
You know, I feel like Johnny's utilization of Infinite Spin IS Sting
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>49292158
Yeah, sadly I know. I'm the kinda guy who starts reading and even if I find myself despising the writing I'll finish just so when people ask me why I hate something I can say 'Well I read the entire thing to make sure it didn't turn into not-shit, but it was shit the entire way through. Need specifics?'
Also asshole roommates who recommend that shit to people just to watch the RAGE are dicks.

>>49292236
Exhales slowly (Puts away paper bag)
Yeah, I do. Also high-jacking his (Snape's) body and forcing him to dip his own head in acid...
I guess it's better he's writing that shit down rather than acting on his various derangements. (What the fuck spellcheck? You're saying derangements isn't a word?)

>>49292267
Yeah.

>>49292272
Haven't seen the parts with Spin yet.
Also still butthurt that the Jojo's aren't stacking up their skills. Each generation could teach the next what is needed/really cool. That would end up with the Joestar family having Hamon, Stands, and Spin by the end of it, right?
>>
>>49292317
I think Hamon just plain does not exist in the reset universe.
>>
File: image.png (146KB, 422x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146KB, 422x493px
All this HPNA talk is making me doubly glad I fanwanked a Thunderbird feather core.
>mfw no longer a fanwank.
>>
>>49292343
It's apparently a pretty good wand core too. Not another shitty unicorn.
>>
>>49292317
The universe with spin doesn't have Hamon.

It also has Rockmen, not Pillarmen.

>>49292103
Go and be fabulous with Dinosaurs and Jolyne
>>
>>49292343
>>49292358
Makes me wonder about dual phoenix/thunderbird feather cores.
>>
>>49292374
I don't think you can mix core materials like that, it'd probably explode.
>>
Rate my Minecraft build please.

Builder 50
Crafting Table* (0) 50
Iron Chests* (50) 100
Recipe Mode* (100) 200
Cheat Mode* (500) 700
Lore of Alex (100) 800
Nether Eye (50) 850
Soul Shards (200) 1050
Universal Electricity* (100) 1150
Applied Energistics* (100) 1250
Atomic Science* (100) 1350
Endless Redstone* (50) 1400
&&
IndustrialCraft* (200)
GregTech (+200)
&&
Multiplayer Server (200)
Multiplayer Bonus Chests (100)
Public Multiplayer Server (+300)

If High Level Jumper then
Either Mystcraft (600) or Equivalent Exchange (600)
And take The Wither (+1000).

What do you fine folks think?
>>
>>49292386
Build/10
>>
File: blank10.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
blank10.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>49291109
Wait, really?

That's it

>upcoming Infernals jump
>Dig up piece of broken SWLIHN-sphere crystal, stick it inside Szoreny-bark, make into wand
>Collect Oramus-scale, shove it into brass bark, make into wand
>Take a sliver of the Ebon Dragon's shadow, trap it inside one of Metagaos' twigs, make into wand and give it to someone you don't like, has a thing for mystic artifacts and lives far, far away from anything you care about

...huh.
>>
>>49292508
Well, they already make swords out of SWLiHN shards, so there's precedent for forging that into stuff.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>49292341
>>49292362
Whelp that's different I guess.

>>49292386
Nice!/10

>>49292508
Yeah, also hello ASA!
>>
>>49292272
The explanations for Sting and Infinite Spin are pretty similar, actually. Sting, as I understand, works by existing in all universes simultaneously. Whereas Spin works by utilizing extreme 「Gravity」 to affect the target in all realities.
>>
>>49292386
>>49292539
dropped my name, dang.

Thanks! Though now I have to figure out whether taking Mystcraft is worth giving up the perks of 'equivalent exchange' (possibly by taking the Pixel things from Kidd Radd), or wait and get the much safer but limited worlds generated by frequent flyer miles (terrarria).

I just want a place to stick my civs/freely strip mine on demand, yaknow.
>>
>>49292572
>I just want a place to stick my civs/freely strip mine on demand, yaknow.
Yeah I do.

My personal Build for Minecraft is going to look a little like yours in some places, after some conversations about the wither I'm sure that I can not only take it but also farm the thing. Sadly that's not for a while yet, got to get done with my Salt build.
>>
In minecraft do we get IndustrialCraft 1 or 2?

Same for EE, is it EE1, EE 2 or EE3?
>>
>>49292002
>Unicorn
Just go to Dr. McNinja before Harry Potter, get some hair from Sparklelord, and use that for your wand.

Bam, powerful unicorn wand.
>>
>>49292636
Is that an actual jump? You mentioned hidden text before, but all I see are imaged sections.
>>
>>49288442
Except that's not true. Its just a bizarre rumor and his actually kid was with Bellatrix.
>>
>>49292708
Eh, I jumped Harry Potter early. There was nothing I could do but shit talk my wand until it died from neglect (which unicorn hair wands can do, another reason they're shitty) and thus force my parents to buy me a new one.
>>
>>49292711
Huh, oh, the hidden text jump was the Glorious Vault and I was trying to find out if it was actually Jumpable, it isn't. The Salt Jump is another Joke Jump that can be jumped and I feel like doing so I am.
>>
>>49292712
In which case it was either Rodolphus or Rebastian that got cucked. Probably in the actual "oh yes, please fuck my wife master" sense.
>>
>>49292386
Gonna be honest, all those UE science perks are sub par. Mostly because technology like that exists elsewhere, while EE and mystcraft don't.

Also, take the chunk loading drawback. It won't get you any more points, but it's an easy way to deal with the wither. Specifically, outrun him until his section of the map unloads.

>>49292572
Mystcraft is better, mostly because ffm is only one world, which WILL eventually run out.
>>
>>49292705
I think it's up to you.

Same for compatibility. I think EE and IC had a mod that gives EMC values to IC stuff. Dunno how EE affects out of jump stuff
>>
>>49292857
Can't you keep making new ffm worlds replacing current ones you have?
>>
What options from the minecraft jump would be needed to do stuff like vid related?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgM3Bmfxsa8
>>
>>49292857
Eh, UE gives relatively cheap and simple matter-energy storage and converters, s'all good. EE has an equivalent in Kidd Radd's pixel tech.

I... didn't know that exploit. Mostly thought about throwing caution to the wind and swording it to death. That's 120 withers over 10 years if we take Earth time, and many times more if we take Minecrafts crazy time dilation.

I guess Mystcraft is better in a way, since FFM only let's you 'store' three worlds max, while you could have libraries full of worlds to sort. And if you go dungeoneering they can last for a while, right? Myst worlds decay in a week while FFM is until you 'close' it. Both ain't got nothing on Microverse batteries tho. But its best not to put all your worlds in one basket/
>>
>>49292935
>posting normalscum swill
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>49292106
>http://pottermoreschosenfew.weebly.com/wandlore.html
Huh. This sold me, I think a wand supplement could be fun if Cats decides to do it.

Stuff like, choose a wood, core, and flexibility from this list, and they have these effects on your wand. Also, if you bought these particular perks in the main jump, they have these interactions with these types of material. Pay extra points to have a mixed core or a wand with multiple wood types. Pay extra points to use materiel you have on you or encountered in previous jumps, with the caveat that the effects are potentially very volatile and unpredictable.

Then general perks, like it being a family wand that's built up power over generations and/or has already learned a large variety of spells, being a wand that look very pretty, adjusting unusually quickly and readily to magic from other worlds, or working perfectly fine underwater. You might also get away with more general "your wand is better at this particular thing than it should be," but I feel like that might clash with wood and core choice too much.
>>
Just wondering, but what exactly are the rules for alt forms?
I read PMD and it mentioned you geting an alt form that let you keep some of your inherent abilities. some at full power, some not so much.
Mostly want the immortality + reincarnation spell of Dragons' from Mushoku Tensei.
>>
>>49293002
There are no agreed upon universal rules for alt forms.
>>
>>49293082
So i could just use the PMD alt form rules then?
AWESOME!
>>
>>49292939
Wait, is UE the one with at giant not!drill that lets you pull ore directly out of the ground? Because if it is, then my opinion of it just went up. Combine that with mystcraft and strip mine a dozen worlds a day.

You can do that, but I find having my shit blown up on a regular basis to be incredibly annoying.

Decay is actually controllable to a certain extent. A 'plain' world, with next to no ore, will last forever. While an ore heavy world is gaurenteed to decay.

That said, decay starts as a single block, and slowly spreads. If you can destroy it, the world stabilizes.
>>
>>49293144
You might be thinking of Buildcraft, which automates a heck of a lot of things. Including strip mining auto quarries. Sadly I don't have a lot of wiggle room to get it, even at a discounted 100CP.
>>
>>49293199
Oh wait, IndustrialCraft has nuclear reactors, I can just drop Atomic Science and get BuildCraft then for all my world eating needs.

Not much difference, really.
>>
>>49293144
Wait, slow the fuck down.

That's honestly how the Mystcraft decay works? So you could keep your worlds for entire jumps just by destroying that one block?
>>
>>49293237
Yep. Though perhaps 'slowly' wasnt the best word to use.

There's multiple kinds of decay, ranging from spreading every three minutes, to every thirty seconds. And the worst kind of decay will erase everything above it whenever it spreads.
>>
>>49293199
Digital miner from Mekanism, which I don't think is available.
>>
>>49293312
So wait, does the original decay block remain till world is gone?

Also, for those who jumped minecraft, how did you make minecraft physics interact with out of jump stuff?

And which versions of mods did you get?
>>
>>49293363
If you don't destroy it, then yes, the number of decay block will just keep growing. Good news is you only need to deal with one kind at a time.
>>
>>49293385
Do decay blocks have any distinctive appearance to know if it is a decay block?

Will a new fresh one reappear in the world every now and then or if you stop it once you are golden?
>>
>>49293385
>>49293363
>>49293312
>>49293144
If this is true, and I'd rather have a Jumpmaker's ruling on it than just about anything, that makes Mystcraft awesome!

1) Enter Mystcraft world.
2) Deploy Drones/Robots/Clone Spam/etc.
3) Find Decay Blocks
4) Terminate!
5) Repair damages done to world.
6) Free World!
7) Repeat Steps 1 through 5 as needed.

Oh, that looks so good.
>>
>>49293477
Except I think that Jumpmaker is gone.

How do you deal with minecraft physics and out of jump stuff?

Do you carry over ability to punch meter by meter by meter blocks into other jumps or minecraft jump only?
>>
File: blank4.jpg (10KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
blank4.jpg
10KB, 279x212px
>all this talk about decay blocks and world books

Meanwhile I'm just over here tinkering worlds that don't fall apart with Genesis from Gravity Rush, using a Changeling contract with Gaia to turn them all into Manses, wondering what would happen if I really worked in some Gossamer as metaphysical elbow grease and wondering what happens if I chuck a few into my Territory for a while after awakening their genius locis.

>>49293324
What does digital miner do? Having never played Minecraft I've never been able to keep up with all the mods out there.

>>49293082
>tfw my personal interpretation of exactly what altforms ARE involve the Benefactor being an enstranged relative of the Outer Gods, and a cosmic practical joke by Nyarlathotep
>>
>>49293421
They are a pure color - pure blue, red, black, or white. So fairly obvious.

And once they're gone, they're gone.
>>
>>49293506
Pure blue or red, pure blue or red. It would be much easier if I wasn't color blind!
>>
>>49292040
At least Hinata deserves to be bashed.
>>
>>49293636
Found the sakurafag.
>>
>>49293581
Do you see gray or does your brain try and guess?
>>
>>49293503
>Digital Miner
It lists all the nearby ores and then acts like a chest. You can literally click and drag them into your inventory.

Massive power requirements though.
>>
about 1 hour ago hillary clinton passed out at a 9/11 memorial and was rushed to the hospital. there is no further news.
>>
>>49293681
'Twas a reference

https://youtu.be/7vl2gNADuEA
>>
>>49293791
>hospital
Please be serious.
>>
>>49293791
…Okay?
It's not like she's Prince or David Bowie or Alan Rickman.
I'm not gonna miss her if she dies.
>>
>>49293791
Excellent.

Though I have a feeling that the Democrats would try anything to get her in the White House, even if it meant someone wearing her skin.
>>
Has an American president ever had to step down due to health concerns?
>>
>>49293813
According to many news articles she didn't go to a hospital but to her daughter's apartment, and is supposedly doing fine right now.
>>
>>49293813
...I just googled it. It's apparently real.

Granted, it has no relevance to this thread, but apparently it's real.
>>
>>49293923
If you count assassination or death in any other form, yes. If not, then I don't think so, no.
>>
>>49293923
There are a few that died in office, but I don't remember who.
FDR basically worked himself to death. Didn't help that he was a chain smoker. And tried to do four terms.

IIRC the only president to ever step down was Nixon, and that was because he was gonna get impeached.
>>
File: 9TKOE.jpg (91KB, 426x599px) Image search: [Google]
9TKOE.jpg
91KB, 426x599px
>>49293937
I didn't think it was actually going to happen
But we're either getting trump or a 3rd party
America is saved!
>>
File: sunny.gif (402KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sunny.gif
402KB, 500x375px
>>49294045
yes
>>
>>49293923

One dude had alzheimers and another had polio, they saw out their terms just fine.
>>
>>49293923
Pretty much the opposite of that, but Theodore Roosevelt got shot almost in the heart that one time, and still gave a speech before seeking medical attention.
>>
File: image.jpg (534KB, 850x1757px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
534KB, 850x1757px
>>49294045
I'm much more anti-Hillary than I am pro-Trump, but
>>
>>49294099
Theodore Roosevelt. The most badass of presidents.
>>
>>49293923
If they ain't dead, they're healthy enough to be president.
>>
>>49294121
We need someone whomcan stand up to bear riding tiger wrestling putin though.
>>
>>49294121
Maybe. But I find it deeply amusing that the candidate whom was constantly talking about how Bernie, and before then John McCain were both too old and unhealthy to be president has a health issue even before the election. And if it's stress, well actually being president is far more stressful than running.
>>
File: adidas5.jpg (108KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
adidas5.jpg
108KB, 660x495px
>>49294144
The democrats are probably more likely to rattle the saber at Russia.

Providing that they stay to their neck of the woods and don't mess with any NATO countries it's unlikely a trump administration would go to war with Russia.

Which is good. I want to squat with the gopniks as they tell me the secret to their babushka's kompot.
>>
>>49288959
Perfect Defence.
>>
>>49294262
If you mean Exalted ones, that's...not how Perfect Defences work unless the GBE is part of you on a metaphysical level.

On the other hand, if you're a good enough crafting to forge it into an Artifact I think those can be indestructibible for a given value of destruction, but I forgot the specifics.
Thread posts: 436
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.