[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All right fa/tg/uys, you know have to run a vampire hunter character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

All right fa/tg/uys, you know have to run a vampire hunter character that needs to hunt using nothing than what you would get in your abandoned city or wilderness, what could he use for equipment or to craft equipment? Assuming the city is rather fucked.

Think a zombie apocalypse, but with vampires.
>>
>>49283467
Learn to proofread

Also: what kind of hunter? What kind of vampires? What setting? What power level? What system?
>>
>>49283467
What abilities and weaknesses do vampires have? What are they doing for blood now that the city is abandoned?
>>
>>49283681
Traditional vamps. They're in the city because plot.
>>
>>49283467
Good thing the forest full of what I call Trees. You might occasionally see them when you look outside your basement.

And I basically go full Viet Cong and trap the shut out the surrounding area, after finding an islet on a river to set up my main base. Running water yeah?

Forage during the day and rely on the traps to slow down any minions.

Maybe go stake some them, or torch the buildings they're hiding in.

Vampires have a shot ton of weaknesses anon.
>>
>>49283467
Get a rock, some kind of twine or something, a long stick and another rock.
Make 1st rock into knife, make stick into spear, stab animals and make a thick leather neck covering, then make spear into stake.Grow garlic and boon, set 4 lyfe.
>>
Depends on setting
>>
Omega Man
>>
>>49283773
I feel like 'plot' isn't a good enough answer. That's a movie response anon, for shame.
>>
>>49283467
>>
>>49289867
Maybe these aren't the kind that need to drink human blood, but get stronger from it? Albeit they are still monsters. Think, less Twilight more Hellsing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.