[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be scarier to be attacked by Night Lords or Dark Eldar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Would it be scarier to be attacked by Night Lords or Dark Eldar? Why are Night Lords such edgy cunts?
>>
File: commissar (2).png (8KB, 489x435px) Image search: [Google]
commissar (2).png
8KB, 489x435px
>being scared of cowardly failures of astartes and the insignificant pirate scum of the xenos
>>
the correct answer is when the Space Marines show up to purge them.
>>
>>49278902
They are not cowardly, they are smart.
>>
>>49278864
Well in the covens codex it says that coven forces went up against Night Lords in the dark after first fucking with their night vision, the Dark Eldar withdraw and the Night Lords are left pretty shitted up by the experience.
>>
>>49279025
Fuck me but Covens had some damn good stories in it. Some of the best story writing in codexes that I've seen.
>>
File: 62616166451641.png (125KB, 362x298px) Image search: [Google]
62616166451641.png
125KB, 362x298px
How scary would it be if your some heretical fucks in the jungle.....facing Catachans.

and im talking all of them Straken,Nork,Harker, and Sly Marbo
>>
>>49278864
Dark Eldar.
Night Lords try way too hard to be scary, but are actually childish fucks. They'll torture you, flay you alive, and staple your corpse on their party van.

Deldar try way too hard to act just slightly stable, but are actually psycho murder-rapists who will flay you alive, string your flayed flesh and organs onto the ceiling, and tickle them with a cheese grater for a hundred years. Only to then sew you back up into a grotesque flesh golem and send you into the field to kill your former squad mates.
>>
>>49280590
Catachan is the kind of planet where Alpha Blanks spawn naturally, and are constantly at war with sentient black holes for some bullshit reason.

The local birds mating call is literally screaming "RULES OF NATURE" and mimicking the guitar sounds perfectly. The mates that accept drown out all the sounds of the night with "AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SN COMES UP" before laying their eggs which also produce lethal flame starting heat.

The Tyranids are invading the galaxy because they're running from something far worse. That worse something is coming in response to the Planet itself sending out a mating call.

It's where the Chaos Gods will go when they die.

Ynnead, the Eldar God of death, is a species of plant-life native to it.

Malal is a psychic reflection of Catachan.
>>
Depends on the Night Lords.
You better hope they are the old guard, the ones that still cling to Curze's ideals or at least the ideals he spouted while lying to himself then commiting suicide by assassin and only use fear as a means to victory.
If causing fear and the depravity that comes with it are their goal then you're beyond fucked. They are on the same level as Dark Eldar, but now your soul is without a doubt devoured by Chaos.
>>
>>49281746
I was under the impression that the people killed/tortured by Deldar are eaten by Slaanesh in their place. That's the whole reason they do it. Is that not right?
>>
>>49281544
>Ynnead, the Eldar God of death, is a species of plant-life native to it.

please leave
>>
>>49281913
Well fuck me, you're right.
One could argue that actual sacrifices for Chaos, as opposed to just offering an alternative victim to Slaanesh, is worse but there is so little fluff about souls.
>>
>>49281913
The Dark Eldar drink in the suffering from their victims to replenish their own souls. It's not so much that anyone's soul is being devoured, but somehow torture rejuvenates a Dark Eldars soul. No one is sacrificing to Slaanesh. It's a curse and an addiction that has to be sated in order to refill their leaky soul bucket
>>
>>49282521
>refill their leaky soul bucket
oh baby
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.