[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>invited to a Zendikar 5e game >>DM homebrews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (44KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 223x310px
>>>invited to a Zendikar 5e game
>>DM homebrews an earth elemental pact for warlock

>>I'm playing a stoneforge mystic tomorrow
>>
File: lithomancer.png (151KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
lithomancer.png
151KB, 223x311px
I think the proper term is "lithomancer."
>>
>>49278632
God speed Anon. Make sure to lock ALL of the extra-planar evil into big, hedron-shaped prisons.
>>
>>49278665
She is THE lithomancer, and this predates the eldrazi
>>
>>49278632
Has anyone gotten to play their ideal character?
>>
>>49278665
Youre correct
>>49278790
read the lore m8, lithomancy is a type/school of magic in mtg and is basically a stronger colorshifted version of geomancy which is red. Sfm is a title from the kor tribes. For example Sorin can do lithomancy, sangromancy, and necromancy.
>>
>>49278970
He's tapping red and white mana
>>
>>49279063
Who is doing what now?
>>
File: nahiri.png (132KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
nahiri.png
132KB, 223x311px
>>49279063
I'd tap her too.
>>
File: 38[1].jpg (69KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
38[1].jpg
69KB, 312x445px
>>49278970
Stoneforgers seem to be like a discipline of Lithomancy.

I assume the difference would be like any Lithomancer can move stone around, a Stoneforge Mystic can convert stone into powerful weapons.
>>
>>49279753
An application, rather.
Lithomancy is the magic art of stoneworking, and stoneforging is using that art to make arms and armor.
>>
>>49279139
You know they say not to stick your dick in crazy mang
>>
Man why are there like 50 mtg threads outside the general? Also, why are there three mtg generals?
>>
>>49278632
I'm in a similar position friend

>I got the Innistrad planeshift guide
>Want to run a game
>Get friends in my RIFTS group into it, they play magic a lot and would love to
>I tell them its set on Innistrad and that I would like them to make characters that would fit on that plane
>The day arrives, I've done a week's worth of worldbuilding just to fill in small things and map the town they'll be in, adding npcs and making a cool adventure
>They present their charactersheets
>All of them are Elves.
>Their backstory is that they were part of Nissa's entourage and were accidentally left behind

I'm honestly alright that they chose to be elves and all, but they all had this attitude that they pulled one over on me, so I'm actually contemplating throwing a Phyrexian invasion at them and seeing how clever the cheeky little bastards feel then.
>>
>>49279782
They also say not to lock your girlfriend in the basement just because she's being a bitch, but we all saw how well Sorin remembered that one.
>>
>>49279844
It seems really out of character for Sorin to do that.
>>
>>49279782
It's like drugs. It feels really fucking good, you think you can do everything (and you can: going from kissless permavirgin to knowing biblically all you can of the female body in less than a month is certainly a huge ego boost... That is, until), and then they ruin your life. And you spend years trying to pick up the pieces. And none of them fit quite as well as they did anymore. Many have disappeared, and those less bent still have signs of rust.

>>49279813
Fuck off.
>>
>>49279776
>>49279753
Stoneforgers are a group of lithomancers. An unskilled lithomancer like sorin can make a shitty lumpy hedron, a medium skilled lithomancer like ugin can make autonomous constructs, a master like nahiri can make vorpal weapon and they alluded that divine/oldwalker level lithomancy is planescrafting ala serra. stoneforgers are simply a group of lithomancers with weapon knowledge passed down from nahiri, most of them are likely weaker than sorin at the craft.
>>
>>49279823
Nissa doesnt bring elves around, she brings elementals now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.