[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music name generator http://fantasynamegenerators.com/ba nd-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14

File: STANDOO.jpg (215KB, 1272x720px) Image search: [Google]
STANDOO.jpg
215KB, 1272x720px
Music name generator
http://fantasynamegenerators.com/band-names.php#.V9Q-RpgrLIU

superpower generator
http://www.springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/superpowers.htm

What stands are
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
>>
File: jg.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
jg.gif
2MB, 250x250px
Also the system for running your own JoJo games

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
>>
File: Pink Floyd.jpg (32KB, 200x473px) Image search: [Google]
Pink Floyd.jpg
32KB, 200x473px
[Pink Floyd]

Destructive Power - B
Speed - B
Range - E
Durability - B
Precision - B
Developmental Potential - D

Ability: Any object, surface, or body part touched by [Pink Floyd] will become extremely hot and bubble as if it were boiling.
The user decides whether anything is melted by this heat or stays in a solid form.
>>
File: image.gif (114KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
114KB, 500x247px
Reposting from a previous /sss/ to bump thread.

>「YMCA」
(Split/Combined)
Destructive Power - C/A
Speed - B
Range - B/D
Durability - D/B
Precision - B
Developmental Potential - C

>Appearance
「YMCA」 is a muscular white humanoid stand covered in various decorations colored bright red, green, blue, and purple. The stand also has "YMCA" printed in large lettering on its chest. when the stand splits, only the decorations that match the stand's color(s) remain on its body

>Ability
「YMCA」can split its body into four pieces, Red, Green, Blue, and "Ultraviolet". It uses this to surround opponents, or splitting mid attack rush to surprise their opponent with six more fists than they were expecting.

「YMCA」can also split the user, other objects, and people. However, the split bodies are not all equal in strength, unlike「YMCA」itself. These split bodies cannot recombine willingly while still in the stand's range. The strength of each piece is determined by the percentage of color the target has. (ultraviolet is typically the weakest) Unlike the stand itself, the "Ultraviolet" pieces of other objects are completely invisible.
>>
How do people acquire stands in your game, or something you're currently planning?

In mine they came from a mysterious thunderstorm, various people were struck by lightning during this which awakened their stands.
>>
>>49279190
In my campaign, most stand users gained their stands from a moment of extreme stress. The JoJo in our game was traumatized so much by the death of his brother, that his stand looked exactly like the brother. The rest of the party found this out when they saw JoJo sleeping, and his stand was sitting around acting as if it was the brother
>>
>>49279248
> JoJo sleeping, and his stand was sitting around acting as if it was the brother

2spooky
>>
>>49279190
im going for a DiU style. Theres a guy who found a dagger with similar origins to the arrow, and after getting a stand himself wanted to share it with everyone in his town. But he cut himself a second time with the dagger and didnt survive. But his stand did. It became basically a mix of Chariot Requim and a friendly Judgement, going around finding people with problems and offering them a stand like a genie granting wishes, fufilling its passed users wish. The user and subsequently the stand were overly optimistic and innocent so it ends up giving some less than model citizens stands.
>>
File: db_chart.png (67KB, 830x930px) Image search: [Google]
db_chart.png
67KB, 830x930px
First stand I've made, i got a few more ideas if /tg/ wants to hear them

>「LOW LIGHT」

Destructive Power - B
Speed - B
Range - B
Durability - E
Precision - C
Developmental Potential - A

>Appearance
「LOW LIGHT」has the appearance of a floating lantern. The lantern has entrique carvings along the top and base of the lantern. the pieces connecting the bottom to the top is light connecting the two pieces together.

>Abilities

「LOW LIGHT」main ability is to turn sound into light. The application and strength of this depends on the decibals of the sound. If there is a washing machine running 「LOW LIGHT」 can negate the sound and manipulate the light to be partially invisible. if there is a chainsaw running in the background 「LOW LIGHT」can create "light bullets" and fire from a range at the target. if a jet is taking off, 「LOW LIGHT」can turn the sound into hardlight barriers and/or physical objects and assist the user.

「LOW LIGHT」has the ability to store sound, causing the lantern to glow brighter and change colors depending on how many decibels are store. Once released however, it inflicts the full amount of decibels to the users body and ears.
>>
File: 『Stickerbrush Symphony』.jpg (52KB, 380x278px) Image search: [Google]
『Stickerbrush Symphony』.jpg
52KB, 380x278px
op here, going to make up my own stand that other people can use

『Stickerbrush Symphony』'

Stats

Power:C--->A

Speed:C--->A

Range:C

Durability:E

Percision:C--->A

Devlopment:E

『Stickerbrush symphony』's ability is that when it shoots a sticker on matter, the stand can levitate 3 meter perimeter(and shape the perimeter into any shape) around the matter.

Expamles are that when he shoots a wall,he could shape the piece of the wall into anything he likes.

『OR』, if the object is smaller than the perimeter, he could control it with a higher degree of persision and speed, like a knife going faster than a piece of a wall.

He could control air and water like in the last avatar. if he put his sticker on it.

He could also use this to fly, snap someone's neck if he put a sticker on it, and stuff like that.
>>
「LUCKY MAN」

Power: E
Speed: A
Range: N/A
Durability: B
Precision: A
Potential: A

>Appearance
Manifests as a featureless navy blue humanoid with golden slanted eyes, a small mouth and golden bracers about its arms and legs, however, the Stand is usually unseen.

>Ability
Lucky Man's ability is to make the user appear very lucky by moving at all but imperceptible speeds and seemingly saving the user from dangerous situations or even simple inconveniences. For instance, Lucky Man might direct a bullet headed towards the user to around them, or even a punch to miss them, even an unblockable attack which would technically connect just not as intended. Lucky Man might also hold open elevator doors or disarm an opponent of a weapon. Lucky Man, however, has no effective range and is bound entirely to its user's bodily space.

Perfect World: Lucky Man's potential is realized and gains the ability to long-term reality warping. Lucky Man manipulates events around the user's life to their benefit without concern for the outcomes of other people.
>>
>>49278146
>>49278575
Jesus christ OP, stop being so shit. There are over 100 threads you can steal a good opening post from.
>>
File: Super Stand Sunday.jpg (327KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Super Stand Sunday.jpg
327KB, 1200x900px
>>49279929
Like seriously, we have an image and everything.
>>
>>49279929
sorry

I wish i could edit my posts
>>
>>49279955
plus someone else used the image i thought it was okay
>>
>>49279955
>>49280028
>nice name
Also just because some one else fucks up, doesn't mean you should too. And now you know for the future.
>>
File: bt.jpg (142KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bt.jpg
142KB, 1500x1200px
[Dog Teeth]

Destructive Power - C
Speed - A
Range - C
Durability - C
Precision - B

Appearance: A bear trap with a chain attached that coils around the users arm.

Ability: [Dog Teeth] will lunge forward and bite into people. Those bitten will develop sharp teeth and become ravenous, attempting to eat anyone nearby.
The more people one of the infected consume, the more powerful and canine-like they become.
>>
File: GREAT PRETENDER.png (173KB, 1314x872px) Image search: [Google]
GREAT PRETENDER.png
173KB, 1314x872px
Antagonist Stand from an abandoned British-Jojo quest, complete with low-quality art.

>Stand: 「Great Pretender」
>User: Ruth Jordan
Destructive Power - C
Speed - B
Range - B
Durability - D
Precision - A

>Appearance
「Great Pretender」takes a slender humanoid appearance with primarily purple skin. It has a cracked grey mask consisting of three concentric circles bound to its face with gold chains, while its midriff and arms are patterned in a way that resembles red brick. The upper body and cnemis are plain white and appear styled after marble, while on the knees the characters 「SP」 and 「QR」 are carved. Both feet have wheels attached to the sole. The most striking element of 「Great Pretender」is the four bicycle wheels hovering around it, which ‘flap’ like butterfly wings when the Stand is idle.
>>
>>49280514
>Ability
INFORMATION ERASURE: Damage inflicted by「Great Pretender」to a person removes a proportional mount of information regarding them from existence; documents featuring the victim’s name are steadily damaged, electronic records are corrupted, and eventually even people’s memories are surgically altered, with only the Stand’s user immune to this effect. To this end, 「Great Pretender」is able to hold and wield the wheels floating around it as bladed weapons, drastically increasing its range.
「Oh Yes, I’m The Great Pretender」: A secondary ability of 「Great Pretender」. The Stand removes its mask to reveal a seemingly endless downward spiral of teeth, the four wheels overlap above it, and 「Great Pretender」’s body entire unfolds until the Stand resembles an oversized blender, with the wheels on its feet sinking into the ground to hold it in place. In this form, 「Oh Yes, I’m The Great Pretender」exerts an intense gravitational pull on anyone who has been affected by its main ability, dragging them towards its ‘mouth’ with force equal to how much information on them has been erased. If 「Oh Yes, I’m The Great Pretender」successfully consumes a person, only the user can free them, and all erased information is restored with the User in place of the victim, allowing them to assume their identity for the thirty days it takes for the victim to be digested, at which point the User must have their Stand expel them or risk forgetting their original self. Regurgitation in this manner is nearly always fatal.
>>
Dead thread.
>>
File: 1420493255720.png (253KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1420493255720.png
253KB, 400x400px
>>49278146
>>
>>49281603
you're a dead thread
>>
I like designing stands and their users, JoJo allows you to be as odd and out there as you want, its fun
>>
File: misfits.png (245KB, 623x336px) Image search: [Google]
misfits.png
245KB, 623x336px
>>49279190
>In mine they came from a mysterious thunderstorm, various people were struck by lightning during this which awakened their stands.
What if Misfits was a JJBA part?
>>
>>49282908
Shame that show turned to such shit
>>
>>49282980
While the later series (how many were there again? Five?) were definitely weaker I wouldn't say it went to complete and utter shit. They were still enjoyable until the end, but it's good they ended when they did (and ending earlier probably wouldn't have hurt). I think season four was the worst and season five managed to bounce back a little.
>>
>>49278146
Why not just use this generator?
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
>>
「Communication Breakdown」or「C.B.」
Stats:
Power [E] / Speed [D] / Range [B] / Durability [C] / Precision [A] / Potential [E]

Appearance:
This Stand manifests as an techno-organic looking citizens band radio (CB radio) that has an crab-like legs that allow it to move around. Due to its size and animal-like qualities this Stand responds to its Stand User very much like a pet would respond to its owner.

Ability:
The signature ability of「C.B.」is called "Talk Radio" which broadcasts a radio frequency that causes those in its range to be able to speak in what is called “word salads” where people speak in a confused, unintelligable or random mix of words and phrases. People experiencing Talk Radio are unaware they are being affected but are aware that people who are speaking are being affected.
This Stand only has a single defensive ability called “Feedback”,「C.B.」creates a audio feedback screech that is painful to those in a five meter radius but not lethal, allowing this feeble Stand to make its escape.
>>
「Walk This Way」
Stats:
Power [B] / Speed [C] / Range [C] / Durability [D] / Precision [C] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
This Stand is bound to a pair of fashionable men's dress shoes with a cat skull logo on the bottom of the heels, not to dissimilar from skull markings on「Killer Queen」. This Stand is not capable of being used by other Stand users and require the standard care a pair of high-grade leather shoes require.

Abilities:
- The primary ability of this Stand, "Let's Dance", allows the User to follow the exact foot steps of any person that the Stand User has targeted and is following. It can also force its target to mimic the Stand User's footsteps allowing「Walk This Way」to move groups in unison or a target a single person and make them walk off a cliff.
- The ability "Footloose" can leave “footprints” behind that act as low-power land mines that result in a powerful enough to disable enemies but very unlikely to kill a human being unless their head were to make contact with the footprint.
>>
>>49278660
What is the reasoning behind this ability?
>>
>>49285002
None
>>
>>49285247
Okay then
>>
>>49285413
I just like the colour pink and wanted to make a pink stand, and I decided to choose a name just fitting that
>>
>>49285423
It does have an interesting design.
>>
>>49285432
Thanks babe
>>
「Pretty Woman」
Stats:
Power [D] / Speed [D] / Range [B] / Durability [C] / Precision [D] / Potential [E]

Appearance:
This automated Stand manifests as a poseable female mannequin with a hole in its chest where a glass, heart-shaped perfume bottle sits and has bright red lips on an otherwise featureless mannequin face. In its Stand form「Pretty Woman」doesn't appear any kind of personality, however in its “femme fatale” form it presents itself as a very seductive woman that likes to flirt with others.

Abilities:
- This Stand that disguises itself to appear as a beautiful woman with dark hair and eyes, wearing a little black dress and red lipstick. This transformation makes the Stand visible even to non-Stand users and is used to track and seduce targets.
- The only offensive ability this Stand possesses is its toxic kiss called "Love Hurts" which ultimately results in the victim suffering a heart attack; the location and “passion” of the Stand's toxic kiss affects the severity of the heart attack.
- Using the “perfume” bottle, called "Tainted Love" embedded in its chest「Pretty Woman」is able to secrete pheromones to attract men to it as well as keep its victims pacified.
>>
>>49285533
Does the user have sex with his stand
>>
>>49280319
OOo this is a fun one. I'd really be interested to see the stand user and the ensuing fight scene.
>>
>>49284816

I really like the idea of this utility one. I like it as a sidekick. Could make for some pretty interesting scenarios.
>>
>>49285587
You could, never thought about whether or not the Stand User would be immune to the "Love Hurts" ability.
>>
>>49284913

I'm digging this one as a hero's stand. Could make for some pretty interesting fights when wielded by a Joseph Joestar-style hero.
>>
>>49285533

I like the concept of this one but would rather see it as maybe a make-up kit with lipstick and perfume instead of a whole stand.
>>
>>49286339
Glad you like it.
I have quite a few Stands created in a word document and most of them aren't meant for direct combat.
Usually support or some odd ability that allows for some creative usage.
>>
>>49286361
I thought about a version of the Stand called「Tainted Love」which would be bound to lipstick.
Really I wanted a Stand that could potentially be a red-herring where folks would think "she" was the Stand User.
>>
「Eminence Front」
Stats:
Power [D] / Speed [D] / Range [E] / Durability [B] / Precision [C] / Potential [C]

Appearance:
Manifests as an emaciated humanoid Stand wearing an elaborate golden Venetian mask, the mask has feminine features and designer sunglasses worn over the mask. This Stand is known to stare at its own reflection and when faced with physical confrontation it cowers and protects its face, betraying the vain personality of an otherwise silent and obedient Stand

Ability:
Called "FAME", the Stand scans the minds of people around it「Eminence Front」disguises its User's appearance and voice as a person deemed “famous” or “important” by the public. For example, if this power was to be used in a bank then the user would be disguised as the bank manager.
>>
>>49286402

I see. That could definitely be an interesting way of approaching a stand encounter.

I'm thinkin a more elegant way to do it would involve having the stand and the use "trade places." Not sure what the full power would be but the user would have the appearance of something more stand-like and the stand looks more like a human.
>>
>>49286302
Definitely a side-kick character or perhaps a villainous henchmen.
Glad you like it.
>>
>>49286506

No problem.

Now that I think about it more it might be a useful stand for a villain in a more "low powered" jojo scenario. Stand Users are more of a legit threat when ORAORAORA isn't on the table.
>>
>>49284816
Reminds me of [Talking Head], which was great
>>
>>49286559
Exactly, the Stands I've thought up are definitely lower power physically.
ORAs are fun to watch but I'm a fan of either simple tactics or crazy gimmicks.
>>
>>49286597
Yeah, slightly inspired by it with the idea of causing mass confusion.
>>
>>49286602

Yeah, there's a reason that Joseph is best Jojo.

As much as I love Stands, my favorite episodes were ones where the punches came at the very end, and a bunch of other tricky shit took up most of the fight.

It's one of the reasons I prefer (what I've seen) of Steel Ball Run's take on stands. I didn't get all the way through it but most of the stands tended to be really tricky things and even the combat ones like Dio's were used in tricky ways.
>>
「Strange Fruit」
Power [C] / Speed [C] / Range [D] / Durability [B] / Precision [C] / Potential [D]

Manifests as a frail humanoid figure, with skin made of dark wood and its lower body splitting into roots just below the waist. The Stand's eyes are white magnolia flower buds that bloom when using its abilities and has has a noose around its neck, the rope of which rises above its head and splits into small branches with blue leaves.

Blood on the Roots
This Stand uses the roots growing from its lower body and hands to pierce its target's skin and drain them of blood. Draining a living being isn't necessarily fatal but if the target is a Stand User they tend to be more resilient to「Strange Fruit」. Using this ability causes the magnolia flower eyes to bloom and for leaves to sprout from the “noose branch” above its head.

Bitter Fruit
After using its vampiric ability「Strange Fruit」grows a special fruit with bluish-black skin and pink flesh from its “noose branch”, growing one fruit per victim drained. The fruit tastes incredibly bitter but can heal most wounds and illnesses, there can be added effects if the victim drained was a Stand User.
>>
>>49286667
Yeah SBR has had some of the most interesting Stand powers in that very few where meant to be direct attacks.

Probably helps that the main goal of the series was to win a race as opposed to killing Pillar Men and the like.
>>
>>49286819

> the main goal of the series was to win a race

That is true. I never thought of it that way but it does make sense that when the main objective of the plot isn't to physically rek someone that you'll get a lot of encounters that don't revolve around ass-wuppins.
>>
File: pp.jpg (244KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
244KB, 1300x866px
[Color Me Rad]

Destructive Power - E
Speed - B
Range - C
Durability - E
Precision - A

Appearance: A paint palette with constantly mixing and shifting colors.

Ability: [Color Me Rad] can drain the color from things and change them using its brush.
Its most dangerous technique is to change the colour of all of the air around a target, blinding them, or creating illusions by painting the air and environment.
>>
>>49286899
There could always be a Steel Ball Race 2000, a la Death Race 2000.
I have a Stand that could work for that and be a Jojo style hero Stand.
>>
>>49286949

Hmmmmmm

I like this idea. My group is doing a Jojo game soon so I might just use this.
>>
>>49286983
>>49286949
Yeah, basically the idea would be the Jojo hero is a Steve McQueen archetype.
>>
File: L88.jpg (54KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
L88.jpg
54KB, 1000x668px
「Lil' Red Corvette」
Power [C] / Speed [B] / Range [C] / Durability [A] / Precision [D] / Potential [D]

A streamlined robotic humanoid Stand with red metal skin that offers some physical protection and durability. The Stand also has a chrome face guard covering its jaw that is reminiscent of a car grille/bumper and has tire treads on the bottom of its feet for traction.

Hijack!:
This Stand can jump in the driver's seat of any car and completely wrest control of the vehicle from the driver. While this hijacking ability allows「Lil' Red Corvette」to operate any automobile it does not allow it to exceed the capabilities of the vehicle or break any laws of physics like driving through the air. It is also possible for the Stand to “hijack” a person and imbue them with enhanced reflexes to put them on par with any stunt driver or pro racer.

Dream Car:
This Stand can “possess” any automobile and transform it in to a modified 1967 Corvette L88 that runs on Stand power. When transformed in to a full sized Corvette L88 the Stand has custom license plates that read “1999” in reference to the album of it's namesake.
>>
>>49287031

So the group isn't going to be vehicle-based stand users, but I'm thinking about setting something up that's a cross between the chariot race in Battle Tendency and Steel Ball Run's race.

They are the pit crew/support of their non-stand-user friend who is up against an opponent that is using a stand.

I'm liking the idea that the villain's power is that his stand can launch poles that attach to things and he can make them spin. Usually he uses it to make his wheels turn faster and slow down opponents but he can also use it to make people spin out of control and other things.
>>
「Come Together」
Power [E] / Speed [E] / Range [A] / Durability [D] / Precision [B] / Potential [B]
「Come Together」 takes the form of a roll of duct tape that appears to both stand users and bystanders alike to have a surface that looks like a window into the night sky, as if looking through the earth/atmosphere into space. When applied, it is extremely difficult to remove by mundane means, but fairly easily destroyed by a stand user. Any machinery, moving parts, or electronic device that has 「Come Together」 taped to it is under complete control of the stand user, who has limited perception of any such objects and the ability to slightly affect them, such as aiming a gun that has been taped to a surface. The range and reliability of this power is reduced if the user sticks multiple objects in such a way, unless they sacrifice excess instances of the stand.
>>
>>49287740
I respect the Free reference
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.