[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>running pokemon tabletop united in 12 hours >tfw I hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: jebjebjebjeb.jpg (656KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
jebjebjebjeb.jpg
656KB, 2048x2048px
>running pokemon tabletop united in 12 hours
>tfw I hate the system
>tfw I'm running it for my friend's autistic friends
>tfw I have no clue how to make this work
>tfw I've been GMing games for fifteen years
>tfw I have no clue how to make this fun for me
>>
>>49273515
Trade ingame boons for sexual favours
>>
>>49273515
Have you tried this one little magic trick that can make your life better?
"no"
>>
>>49273515
have the PCs make friends with some pokeymanz

have team rocket attack
>>
Have this clip ready to go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p09hhXbsB9c
>>
>>49273515
Just don't do it. You're under no obligation.
>>
>>49273515
Have it be set in The Impossible City.

A dark place where it never seems to be daylight no matter how long you linger there.

the PCs can't ever remember not being in the city save fragments of disjointed and often contradictory memories. There is no way out of the city. It is a maze that turns in on itself with all roads leading to the centre.

Street gangs battle for supremacy with Pokémon as living weapons. In Japan gun control is strict and so firearms would be rare if seen at all.

As PCs you can tell that there is something very, very, very wrong and it's up to you to find out what and try to escape.

At the heart of the city is the Rocket Corp HQ.

And at the pinnacle of that tower of rain dulled chrome and glass sits Mewtwo, the cruel and uncaring god-king, the neverborn and shouldn't-have-been abomination and he watches the little street wars as they amuse him. Pokémon and humans both killing each other for his entertainment and both equal in their inferiority to Him.
>>
File: fucking idiot.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
fucking idiot.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>49273515
>running a game you don't like for people you don't like

Don't.

Why the fuck would you even consider it?
>>
>>49273515
Why do you dislike PTU?
>>
Spend this session only making characters, establishing backstory and explaining your setting so that you don't have to fuck around with this system for now if you don't want to.
I suggest you do some worldbuilding today instead of just using the default pokemon world.
Since the Alola variants have been a thing, figure out some variations of pokemon you like for your own setting.
>>
>>49274162
wow, you managed to make my day so much better. Thanks anon, today's been rather bad thus far.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.