[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the BBEG is the ex of one of the PCs How would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: PT-Value-Shot-03.jpg (138KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
PT-Value-Shot-03.jpg
138KB, 980x490px
>the BBEG is the ex of one of the PCs

How would you make this work out?
>>
>>49269161
Wizards.

Don't even need to explain much with them desu.
>>
>>49269464
> Angry wizard lady busts through ceiling
> Casts something like mass polymorph or some custom spell like Flesh to Cream
> "REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU FORGOT THE TO PUT THE CREAM IN MY TEA, YOU FILTHY DOUCHEBAG? DO YOU REMEMBER?"
>>
File: Final_poster.jpg (344KB, 709x945px) Image search: [Google]
Final_poster.jpg
344KB, 709x945px
Like this

I shamelessly ran a short based almost entirely on the plot.
>>
>>49269818
So the mcguffin was a pair of underwear?
>>
>>49269161
I am actually reasonably sure this is going to end up happening to my character at some point.
>>
>>49269907
Something far more lewd, a diamond
>>
>>49269161
Fantastically.
>>
>>49269161
I don't know, but it would be ending with "spoiler" angry, hot, and steamy sex "/spoiler"
>>
>>49269161

I'm doing that in my current campaign. The twist comes after 6 years of D&D and three campaigns, or around 300 sessions. If it works, then I'll be the god of lesbian revenge fantasy twists.

> Campaign 1
> Party Rogue is a PTSD-addled wreck of a human
> Reveals to the group that her old partner betrayed her and sold her to a group of orc mercenaries
> Party killed the orcs, so she feels she owes loyalty to them
> Over course of campaign (4 years in real time), she becomes more outgoing, assertive and driven
> Rebuilds her life, but decides that vengeance is still on the table
> Tells the group that her old partner was her lover as well
> Group takes this in stride, since the Rogue's player is a very bisexual woman
> Starts feud with party Sorceress, who thinks the Rogue is full of shit and deserved a little heartache in her life
> Towards end of campaign, Rogue's former partner is the right hand woman of the BBEG
> Part Catwoman, part Anton Chigurh if he were a high elf
> They end up fighting during the climactic last battle, Rogue against Assassin, lover against betrayer
> Tide of combat sweeps them apart
> Rogue is pissed beyond belief that vengeance has been taken from her
> Despite this, BBEG's fall leaves the partner a broken woman, and she escapes the city

> Campaign 2
> Party meets an amnesiac dark elf rogue in a cavern, guest appearance by the Sorceress' player from last game
> She's annoying, barely functional -- Chaotic Neutral as played by a horny 12 year old
> Group abandons her in a bar run by the last group's Sorceress, who seems all too eager to take her in
> Players forget this over the course of a year of adventuring in real time
>>
>>49271431> Campaign 3
> Dark elf rogue's player comes back, becomes core member of new team
> Continues to be obnoxious and unhinged, to the point where the party ignores everything she says
> Dark elf is an arcane trickster, and sometimes her disguises "flicker" to change her into different people
> Meet with the dark elf/Sorceress's player in private and discuss where we're going to take her character
> Tell the player that I've had an idea for some time now, and that it was time for it to pay off
> Once I tell her, she starts laughing maniacally and agrees wholeheartedly, saying that it's perfect
> The party will start being hunted by a mysterious force
> A woman clad in black, seeking a dark elf maiden, and willing to spend gold to find her

> It's the Rogue from the first campaign
> The dark elf Arcane Trickster is the high elf Assassin
> The Sorceress changed the Assassin's shape and gave her a new name and backstory as another step of her feud with the Rogue
> Abandoned her in the sewers when the Arcane Trickster escaped, but finished the job between Campaigns 2 and 3
> The Rogue wants to kill the Assassin, and has excellent cause to do so

The impact's going to be kind of limited by the fact that only half of my players have been there for all three of the campaigns, but if I pull it off then holy shit will it have been worth it.
>>
>>49269161
PT wasn't even scary
>>
>>49269161
Well, I AM one of the PC's and he only has one ex, and none of the other's have mentioned one, so....

>Buy or otherwise acquire a rod or something that gives my attacks radiant damage
>Go all out radiant against my ex. Undead are typically weak
>Proceed to torture and murder my fiance for the second time.
>Enjoy every moment of it. Doubly so if I get to stuff burning embers into her sword wounds or pour melted wax over her eyeballs. Again.
>>
>>49272148
Sounds pretty vicious. Any particular reason to torture, or just being edgy?
>>
>>49272030
you sure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1jZ2MJRCjs
>>
>>49274376
So who are "they"?
>>
>>49271087
Like the Kobold princess's diamond?
>>
>>49276378
what?
>>
>>49276335
Bodysnatchers probably
>>
>>49269161
Quest for the Hallmark card.
>>
Does it count if the PC is dead? Like the BBEG and the PC were a thing and the PC was killed, so technically the BBEG is an ex.
>>
>>49269161
Game is WoD: Vampire, the only character with anything resembling a relationship was Toreador having a love/hate rivalry with Lasombra, it ended up in diablerie. This bad, really really bad.
>>
Demon ex-lover that raped and impregnated *female party member* and is back for their half-fiend spawn and to impregnate her again.
>>
>>49269658
>Busts

ISWYDT
>>
File: rocket-raccoon-1d.png (372KB, 431x316px) Image search: [Google]
rocket-raccoon-1d.png
372KB, 431x316px
>>49269161
Sic um on the bard.
A coalition of jilted exes out for blood.
>>
>>49282350
Not the BBEG but we actually had this happen. One of the PCs had a league of evil exes.
>>
>>49282430
I like when the party creates their own adversary. Always feels more organic
>>
>>49271087
... an engagement ring?

I'm sorry anon I can't tell how a diamond can be lewd beyond shoving it into orifices or making a genital piercing.
>>
>>49283628
> Engagement ring.
But anon, that's almost as lewd as hand-holding!
>>
>>49278703
Sweet innocent child.
>>
creature is a beholder and could never be magically disguised. A beholder with lipstick.

> oh my god- Dennis???!!!
>>
>>49284111

>hand-holding

HEY! THIS IS A BLUE BOARD!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.