[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1073: Grape Trees Lost Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 390
Thread images: 59

File: 1470098370900.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1470098370900.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>49243498
>>
So, I've never made a build for Minecraft before. Any advice Anons?
>>
>>49254903
All I know about it is that Cheat Mode is god tier good, but it apparently shuts you out of other stuff in the Jump. Also Mystcraft (I think) is really good too for reasons.
>>
>>49254903
Cheat mode is almost mandatory. Also equivalent exchange and mystcraft are exceptionally good as you can generate matter magic and therefore lots of good things.
EE can even be done automatically with the right set up for massive gains.
>>
>>49254922
>>49254916
Stop saying things are mandatory that aren't.
>>
>>49255018
Firstly, I'm >>49254916, and I didn't say they were mandatory, merely god tier good and really good also. Simply put, I was just pointing out that they are good with a side of exaggeration.mostly for humor.
>>
>>49255046
Got any good alternatives to Cheat Mode? I really want duplicates of unique items, in a way that doesn't shut me out of pursuing my dreams of planetary strip mining.

I hear King Arthur's Sword Plant is good, and there's an SCP that dilates time for it.
>>
>>49255077
I have read damn near every jump, and that combo you mentioned is the only thing that really comes close, author remember Cheat Mode is pretty much the only thing that can copy the feit properties Of items as well.
>>
>>49255077
Sword Plant does not work anything like Cheat Mode. Anyone who actually reads the jump instead of relying solely on what some anon in thread says would see it is not for growing more items.
>>
File: 1472510765564.jpg (95KB, 450x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472510765564.jpg
95KB, 450x750px
How do I make a sapient weapon?
>>
>>49255097
>Sword plant (Discount Peasant) 200
>In your hands hold the power to grow nearly anything, even man made objects. Just plant pieces of objects and they grow bigger or more complex. You might plant a branch and grow a log, or a bee and grow a hive, even metal objects can be planted.

Well, sorta. It's not for making copies, just growing bigger/complex parts of what you plant
>>
>>49255097
Right. I mean, you might be able to harvest something like the original seed from the plant (such as the example of a bee growing a hive), but that's not really what it's for and there's no guarantee. It could probably duplicate unworked materials pretty handily, though.
>>
>>49255113
Huh. Maybe people were mixing it up with that stupid bullshit from the first version of Animal Crossing? That also had a copying plant tree.
>>
>>49255104
mega man zero, The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest
Heroes/Wolverine and the X-Men,bayonetta,
>>
>>49255104
AI tinker shard (Worm) is what I've used for my sword "companion".
>>
>>49255077
Maybe combining Elder Blood from the Witcher with some form of anti paradox perk to split an object into two timelines and keeping them seperate?
>>
>>49255104
There are lots of ways. Do you want to use science or magic?
>>
>>49255104
>>49255127
forgotten realms, skullgirls
>>
>>49255095
I thought so. Cheat Mode is pretty much the exceptional in that it copies properties.

>>49255097
>>49255113
Might have been crossed with >>49255125.

>>49255133
But what if I want to use lots and lots of Blue Feathers? Can't just Fission Mail all those shiny new Companions.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>49255077
That one Omni-Plant from Sims 3, maybe? Just a thought.... along with Sword Plant to make it more complex/better/have a wider range of items to copy/etc. Likely you'll need a better Combo but this might be the start.

>>49255104
Make a Legacy Weapon (D&D), a Weapon with an Ego Roll counts as well (D&D), Intelligent Devices (Nanoha), and many others what flavor do you wish for?
>>
>>49255104
Green Lantern animated.
>>
>>49255157
Cheat mode with blue feathers is pretty much the only way to get companions like that I guess. Unless you use one of those soul eating plans that I've seen posted. Don't think many people would react positively to that as a means of transportation though.
>>
If you go with the Builder origin, cheat mode gets discounted to 500, instead of the full 1000CP, correct?
>>
>>49255317
Nope.
>>
>>49255317
Yup, up at top it says everything coming off an initial discounted perk is discounted for that origin.
>>
>>49255318
...That doesn't seem to be what the jump is saying.

"Also, any perk or item that is discounted to a given class also discounts its subperks or enchantments."

>>49255343
Thanks!
>>
>>49255317
Looks like it.
Only found one build with Minecraft though here, https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S41822258#p41836924 but it looks like the discount is a thing.
>>
>>49255349
Why the fuck did you ask then? You trying to start shit again asshole?
>>
File: Dissagreement Higherarchy.jpg (48KB, 613x460px) Image search: [Google]
Dissagreement Higherarchy.jpg
48KB, 613x460px
>49255371
Pic Related.
>>
>>49255383
He's always grouchy before class.
>>
>>49255383
>>49255388
Really guys? Was that not obviously stupid enough for you to get?
>>
>>49255371
"Again"? Also, because i'm a dumbass, I have to ask these questions because I might otherwise misunderstand something.
>>
>>49255431
Shitposter, I think. Either that or someone really butthurt about something, but as far as I can tell the discount is uncontested so go with it.

It's only 1200 cp to get both Cheat Mode and Mystcraft though, which is cool because some of the larger drawbacks are freaking scary!
>>
>>49255135
>>49255176
Would rather use magic since I have way more magic than I do science. Need to look up ego weapons as I have no idea what they are.
>>
>>49255533
Eh, I don't know about that. Just by taking the Wither drawback I was able to afford EE and Mystcraft, along with an item, and the drawback doesnt seem that bad.

It's durability doesn't seem to have been upped, nor does it's strength. All it's got going for it is a regen factor easily negated by luring it to somewhere isolated, and an unhealable attack, which will begin to heal if it dies.

I think all it would take would be a couple strength perks and some skill with a sword. That, or swamping it with mooks.
>>
Do fate codespells require energy from the user?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>49255558
Okay, that's cool dude.
Onward!
Legacy Weapons are weapons whose legends have granted them powers beyond a normal magical item, like the worst Noble Phantasm analogy ever, but the power level varies. Legacy Weapon (And armor I guess) can gain sentience as part of their powers and level up alongside the user as long as the user preforms tasks that resonate with the legend that spawned the weapon to begin with. Some are decent but the examples in the book were kinda meh.
Intelligent Items in D&D are magically granted sentience, basically they have their own ideas and when the two of you come into conflict they will throw Ego checks at you so they can get their way. They too have some unique powers, rolled from a table.
Intelligent Items in Nanoha are basically the magical answer to supercomputer AI and they help you with the math based magic of the franchise. There are better and worse ones, but mostly they're good at doing what ever job they were built to do.
Hope that helped.

>>49255590
I was merely saying that it could be fucking scary, seriously the damn thing is outright immune to ranged damage no matter what you throw at it. For anyone who is just getting into the swing of things that's fucking terrifying for any number of reasons. Established Jumpers have over specialized before, and a newbie might just be relying on something like ranged magic or some high tech weapons. However I do understand that mentality, seriously the Wither is unlikely to be able to beat a Jumper past his tenth Jump unless it was through sheer pressure of infinitely spawning mobs and laying down more blanket fire than it is actually known for.
>>
>>49255675
I think so? It's been a long time since I played the game.
>>
>>49255691
That helps thanks!
>>
>>49255104
I believe Ensoul from CardCaptor could work, creating a sword based off an incredible magical ability you have, I created a GBE Waifu that way just for laughs.

I also think the ensouled beings can either be an actual individual or have something like Overlord NPC loyalty to you, but don't quote me on this part
>>
>>49255077
Fun fact:

Cheat mode and it's prerequisites are discounted by the same origin that discounts the perk that starts the tree. Because sub perks are discounted
>>
What jumps offer protection against just being erased by reality Warpers?

And what perks let you fight Fate?
>>
>>49255831
Record Breaker from Devil Survivor 2 prevents you being erased.
There are a few anti-fate perks, in...Kingdom of Alamur and Terminator.
>>
>>49255848
Interesting.

Any perks, other than DeSu
2 ones, that let you make puns that despite being terrible make people at least crack a smile?
>>
>>49255831
For goofing reality warpers
Agitation Field(SCP) also fucks up anything a reality warper trues to warp and starts fucking up unnatural and even natural processes.
Nobody(Kingdom Hearts) I believe being a nobody stops this from happening at low levels.

For fighting fate
No fate but what we make(Terminator)
Fate doesn't matter to you basically
>>
>>49255831
Exalted Dragonblooded can net you Integrity Charms, which allow you defenses against such quackery, but I'd rather rely upon something like >>49255848 or something else with higher level of Jumpchain fiat behind it would be better.
As for fighting Fate... NWoD Mage has Fate magic that solidly screws around with it.

>>49255861
Sans?

>>49255903
>Agitation Field
Forgot about that.

>Nobody
What? Really, I didn't know that. Though I guess it makes sense.
>>
>>49255691
Best way to deal with the wither is to be a speedster or have teleport abilities. Just pop behind it or speed past it and hit it with a sword or something. Hell just teleport it into the End if you can. It'll never get out unless it kills the Ender dragon and I don't think it can really destroy the towers to get rid of that things invulnerability.
>>
>>49255903
I think Q this can stop you from being warped away but in order to stop the warpers powers all together you need to get hold of them. I know there were mre perks for this...
>>
Because there wasn't much reply last thread, I ask again.

How do you feel about crossover scenarios/drawbacks?
>>
>>49256134
I think they're okay (says the one who put the Predator Vs __ drawback in).
For all I know, there's some jumper out there who was overjoyed to be able to experience Predator vs Tarzan but couldn't make a whole jump of it themselves.
And if there is nobody out there who enjoys Predator vs Tarzan, then nobody has to take that drawback.
But I usually don't take them myself.
>>
>>49255691
To deal with the Wither, taking the Modular ForceField System thing would help because IIRC the explosions made by Wither attack can't go through it.
>>
>>49256256
Predator vs superman, and Predator vs Judge dread always seemed quite fun. I've been unable to find prints of the comics online unfortunately so I'm not sure what happens, they just seemed like fun crossovers.
>>
>>49255368
>tfw you suddenly realize you could have taken cheat mode

... fuck it, I'm not going to give into the temptation to redefine my chain this late into it. Beside, I went artificer again, I can probably make things better than I can buy 95% of the time by now.

But damn, how did I miss that?
>>
>>49256280
But Crux.

You know those one of a kind items that people can't replicate?

You can eventually have so many you use them as coasters for your drinks and make the creator cry.

It's even better if you couldn't replicate it in any other way.

You know Jesus Armor from SMT, one that was HANDCRAFTED by YHVH himself?

You buy one set and then just use others as coat hangers or put them underneath wobbly tables
>>
>>49256280
Most of the really bullshit stuff is fiat copy protected anyway.
>>
>>49256342
Actually, having used that in a previous chain... I didn't get nearly as much mileage out of it as I hoped. Though it was a good way to get my hands on things I couldn't really get. Mostly, I used it to copy my weapon(s) before going to work and improving them, so that I could always go back and do something differently if I got bored or didn't like how a particular modification turned out.

The few things that are actually fiat copy protected are legitimately OP and it makes sense to me.
>>
>>49256256
And what about crossovers that are based of implication in lore or just some loose connection. Ones that only become canon proper if you take them?
>>
What do we do with the Virus we get from resident evil?

Biological weapons aren't really my jam so is their anything else to do with them that doesn't mess with peoples freedoms?
>>
>>49256434
Take away all negative stuff about them.

Make it so it just improves people. Not a weapon but just life enhancer
>>
>>49256342
Eh, very few things are actually fiat copy protected actually, certainly not most of the really bullshit stuff. Only one I can even remember is the stuff in Overlord.
>>
Jump #142: Ender's Game
>Ace of Swords (The seed of victory - perhaps as yet unseen.)
>Age: 7
I'm used to being young, but not THIS young. Damn. Too bad this is not a place where I can enjoy a second childhood.
>Location: Roanoke, USA
Wait. What the hell am I doing in Roanoke?
>Identity: Shadow
Something something GENES, brrrother!
>Drawbacks: Third (+100), Dark Empathy (+200)
So... being someone's third child has a stigma in a war-focused society? You'd think they would prefer to have MORE of the people they need, not less, but fine. I suppose that means I have to prove myself to be worthy of the resources that I take up. And so far as dark empathy... so what if I feel bad for my enemy? What's wrong with me shedding tears, so long as I pull the trigger? Something is very wrong with this society. But it is what it must be, in order to continue.
>Net Figure (1200)
I suspect that this is a society where it is not actually all that unusual to see a kid on the internet having a logical argument.
>Strategic Genius (600)
Now this is the sort of genius that you don't see often. Long-range planning that can coordinate things over the span of decades. With a war, that's simply unheard of. In peace, one could probably plan a course of events spanning centuries or more.
>Enlightened Psychopath (500)
Honestly... I don't need this unless I get in a very bad mood, but this is definitely the 'blackjack and hookers' perk, writ large.
>Lucky Bean (Free, Shadow)
I'd rather be lucky than good, but this is jumpchain, I can have both.
>Quantum Understanding (300, Shadow)
Interesting. This basically gives me the manual for whatever I'm looking at. I can understand bsaically anything, as long as I decide I want to. Unwritten rules and all. Of course, while it doesn't make me better at it, having a better understanding will definitely help.
>>
>>49256386
Same thing, really. People who like them can take them, people who don't can leave them.
Issue only really arises if it's compulsory or so good it feels like it's compulsory, like how a lot of jumpers seem to go to the Fate version of King Arthur for being a dragon and getting a second magic core or Excalibur or whatever it is.
>>
>>49256525
>Net Invitation (200)
Oh, so THIS is how you keep the trolls away. By requiring you to have a license to even post on the internet and removing all anonymity. Big Brother is alive and well, it appears.
>Command School Invitation (0)
Command School? Don't mind if I do, this is where I can surely make the greatest difference in this setting, and it could be handy in the future. In theory.

This is not a jump where it would serve to rock the boat, because the way things tend to work in this universe is a bit precarious. So we're once again back to the usual MO - there's not a lot I can do to improve peoples' lives here or to have fun, so I'll just quietly let things play out as normal. Ender's Game is an interesting setting, but it's on rails.
>>
>>49256537
On-Rails-Jumping

Multi Track chaining
>>
>>49256588
If you want to screw with things, I'm sure some jumper that doesn't want to hide could make so much difference there that it isn't even funny. If someone really felt up to it, that would actually be a good place to use jumper charisma to negotiate a peace. If memory serves, they didn't even realize they were hurting people, and once they did realize this, they were so repentant that they chose to let Ender kill them.
>>
Is there a hard limit to how many layers you can stack under the Beacon from Minecraft before the range stops increasing? And also, how many would I need to shroud the entirety of the Light of Terra with its Buffs?
>>
>>49256614
I haven't read the jump in a long time and couldn't tell you if there's a limit in the document, but in the game there is a limit to how far you can extend the beacon. The maximum range is far smaller than the LoT.
>>
What perks help with selling things, or more accurately helping with things being sold? Like copies of a video game being sold. Besides the one from video game designer
>>
>>49256700
I was mostly looking for game limit. Thanks.
>>
>>49256788
Try threatening them with a gun.
>>
>>49256806
A level 4 beacon (that is, 9x9 with four layers, and four buffs) is the highest it can go, and has a range of 50 blocks from the beacon itself. So you'd need a beacon in a grid pattern, every 100 meters.
>>
File: blank4.jpg (10KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
blank4.jpg
10KB, 279x212px
>>49255903
>I believe being a nobody stops this from happening at low levels

Hold on-could you explain further? Is this a property of the whole technically-nonexistant-being thing or something else? I've heard a lot of rather odd things about the Kingdom Hearts-native elements to the point I'm not entirely sure what they're capable of by themselves outside of FF-style lightshow attacks.

Also-I'm not sure if I've asked this before or not but are there any details on how a Keyblade is constructed?

>>49255928
Also, I thought the "dealing with quackery" set of Charms was evenly spaced out between Integrity, Resistance and Occult with individual focuses on specific kinds of quackery?

With Melee and Dodge technically qualifying in the case of P/excessively-but-not-technically-P-post-jump Ds for Dragonblooded.

>>49256280
I kinda feel the same way about Child of Hamidon just for the hilarity factor and irony of being not-Bolbox early in my chain.

>>49256321
Now, that said-in that particular case, personally I thought it would be interesting to go full Law, enact a Changeling contract with YHVH while also using An Audience, My Lord from Actraiser and the Virtue power to request some metaphysical blacksmithing training wheels and take a crack and making my own set.
>>
File: blank15.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>49256788
Endless Legend has Keys to the Market which lets you blacklist your competitors

Kindred of Keynes gives you mastery over micro and macro economics with separate purchases

Recettear has Silver Tongued (for selling people things), Predilection (for getting people to sell you things) and Crash & Boom (for sensing those in the market)

Killing Bites has The Betting Man, which is an extremely accurate stock market prediction program

And I don't remember them exactly, but I'm pretty sure Titanfall has some good stuff for maintaining sales during a war.
>>
>>49256953
Those work, thanks ASA.
>>
>>49256855
No details on how
Keyblades are constructed. So no means of creating them or so are allowed as said by Jumpmaker since they are technically kinda sentient. distance doesn't matter to them as long as you are found worthy by one, each can look for a different wielder, they can appear to you if you have potential. So all those Keyblades on Keyblade wielder? No matter where you at in KH multiverse, if one finds you worthy it will appear. It was confirmed you can use the skill to use any magic item from overlord to wield these Keyblades but the second you go, they will disappear. It is confirmed though that you can cover yourself in something sticky and just KATAMARI DAMACY the whole Keyblade graveyard.

Nobody thing is mentioned in the KH supplement under the Nobody section. I assume that's why it's like that, yes.

SMT YHVH is SHIT, though. SHIIIIIIT.

The DeSu YHVH is a nice guy. He is later replaced by the Fake YHVH Administrator and instead tries to influence stuff as Great Will, making heroes to beat the Fake YHVH

... If you take Bel Bel Bel and Errai Rising, that is
>>
>>49256434
Assuming you change it to a beneficial virus.
Use it as a cure all, give people superpowers in settings where they need it and other situations where it would be of use. Spreading a virus specialised for giving people a regenerative factor is something that would save uncountable lives.
>>
File: konata_by_xx_matsuda_xx-d4sru5r.png (349KB, 673x1187px) Image search: [Google]
konata_by_xx_matsuda_xx-d4sru5r.png
349KB, 673x1187px
>>49256855
> could you explain further?
I'm not that anon, but I think they're just referring to the difficulty in erasing them from existence, as stated by that one perk?

Also, I guess technically speaking, if you don't have a heart, it makes it difficult for someone to control it. Although that's not really reality warping.

As far as I know, Nobodies don't have any other particular defenses against reality warping powers. It's pretty situational.

> are there any details on how a Keyblade is constructed?
Not really? You already know most of what there is from the jump's description.
I'm not even really sure they're "constructed" so much as they're just sortof willed into existence. Maybe. Who knows? They're pretty weird and metaphysical plot keys. Everyone just sortof accepts that keyblades are a thing.

That said, if you wanted to run some experiments of your own, there's a couple things you can do.
In the first game, Maleficent creates a "Keyblade to People's Hearts" (which is different from the standard keyblade -- in that it unlocks people's hearts instead of worlds), which is incomplete (it needs seven pure hearts, but manifests with only seven), but functional.
It later gets destroyed to free the seventh pure heart trapped in Sora, but you could probably steal it (and maybe doom Kairi).

There's also the Keyblade Graveyard, which exists... somewhere, which is filled with thousands and thousands of abandoned keyblades.
I think it only shows up in Birth By Sleep, tho.
>>
In Overlord can robots be healed with positive energy based healing spells?
>>
>>49257024
> (it needs seven pure hearts, but manifests with only
Six. I meant to say six here.

Which means it's incomplete.
Notably it doesn't really seem to be linked up to anyone (and possibly even can't be?), because after Riku/Ansem's battle where he uses it as a weapon, he just drops it and it continues to exist, allowing Sora to pick it up and use it on himself, freeing the last pure heart that's trapped within him.

No other keyblade is just dropped like that, unless you count the Keyblade Graveyard again, whose thousands of owners are all dead.
>>
>>49256608
Are we using the canon where the Bugs were just misunderstood hiveminded creatures who didn't realise individuality could be a construct restricted to single bodies, or the one from the sequels where they were ebil aliens the whole time and just pretending?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>49257066
FOUR HUNDRED AND TEN BILLION KEYBLADE WIELDERS DEAD
>>
>>49257062
Isn't Overlord set in a fantasy world? I mean, I know it used to be an MMO, but it's still supposed to be medieval fantasy. Why are there robots?
>>
>>49257096
Yes.

Now go off to Sam and Alex
>>
>>49257105
Last update before shutdown added stuff like guns and robos
>>
>>49257105
An update.

Remember that it was slowly becoming unpopular. They had to bring people in somehow
>>
File: possible waifu.jpg (45KB, 396x494px) Image search: [Google]
possible waifu.jpg
45KB, 396x494px
does touhou have any good waifus?
>>
>>49257096
I was assuming the initial canon, as opposed to the other, in which case I would have augmented humanity's technology and launched a crusade myself.
>>
>>49257105
Automitions IE Leet Robot Snipers were a playable race in the MMO from what I understand.
>>
>>49257175
um
>>
>>49256788
Fallen London has the Artist perk Commissioned which makes you very convincing at selling anything you make, whether it be a painting, a poem or a performance.
>>
>>49257127
I'm sorry, I don't understand the meaning of that.

>>49257175
Depends. What's your taste like?
>>
>>49257226
Sam, Alex and Clover

Totally Spies
>>
>>49257175
Of course!

Take the Nuclear kinda-cyborg Hell Raven
>>
>>49257175
Are there fish in the ocean? Same question. It basically boils down to taste, though. What were you looking for?
>>
>>49257175
It Has female DIO maid
>>
File: blank13.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
blank13.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>49257024
>>49256987
Aw snap, it's all coming back now; I remember why I thought mini-Swords of the Cross the first time. The stuff about Maleficent's pseudo-Keyblade and the graveyard is new though, thanks. I can totally see myself blundering into that graveyard, blanking out and just numbly spamming Memory of Light and Waves, Materia Synthesis/Extraction and Artificer-refined Divine Phantasm construction until something pops out.

Also I must've missed the Nobody thing but fair enough.

YHVH is just grumpy because of what humanity ended up doing with free will, and because of the whole mad solipsist thing. I'm cool with both YHVHs.

I like Bel Fire, because it synergises so well with my Undertale skeleton gravity powers. Make like you're going to pull someone down-only to flick them upwards and shoot hellfire at them! Pull someone to the left, and shoot a vertical beam from down under!

>>49257066
...huh.

How very Undertale of her.

>>49257337
She looks nothing like Dio though
>>
>>49257337
She has ZA WARUDO, but she's not really DIO. He has way more style, and he's a lot more nasty.
>>
>>49257268
Really regretting my bad naming skills. Not like RWBYAnon was any better.

>>49257376
How many YHVHs are there even, doesn't the protagonist of one game become one?

>>49257337
She has timestops and knives but that's where the resemblances end.
>>
>>49257175
Anon you posted one
>>
>>49257413
Well, in one ending of DeSu 2 Record Breaker, the MC becomes Administrator, and combined with the Factors, that makes him YHVH like, at least in terms of power and authority over the multiverse.
>>
>>49257506
>>49257413

MC becoming YHVH is completely non canon. True ending is the new world creation.

I find it odd that MC wouldn't be able to interact with his friends. Akasha Stratum is clearly a place they can go to and that's where an Admin resides. So couldn't the MC open a gate to himself or something?

As for becoming YHVH lite... If you take Bel Bel Bel, then as DeSu Anon said Admins aren't YHVH, separate stuff.

But Fanwank what you want
>>
File: amir_hargal__otoyomegatari.jpg (159KB, 1034x772px) Image search: [Google]
amir_hargal__otoyomegatari.jpg
159KB, 1034x772px
It's been a while since I had so much difficulty making a build for a mildly small amount of things I wanted. Heh.

~~~

Nomad: Y'know, now I have a stronger justification for my Warehouse to look like it does.
Bride: Hm, I wonder how that's going to go.

Eye for Detail: Wonderful.
A Rolling Stone - 200cp: Have to love fate twisters like this one.
Warrior Blood: Hm, let's see where this takes me.
Sing Away The Time: Hm, you make it sound like I don't have this already!~
Embroidery - 100cp: It's been... A while, since I last had needle in my fingers. Embroidery is nice.
The First Is Always The Hardest - 200cp: Pushing something TO the limit is still really great.
Grow Together - 300cp: The best perk. Now, how do I give it to everyone ever... Would it count as a mental perk?
Window to the Soul - 100cp: Ooooooh. Pretty.
Beauty shines through - 100cp: Hm, I never actually considered that. Not a problem now, though!
Through Deeds Not Words - 100cp: This is acually a VERY good perk.
Knockout Kiss - 100cp: Ufufufu...~

Grand House - 400cp: I really love the fact that we are getting more and more things like this one.

Extended Family: ...Oh dear. That's a lot of family. Better jump this early.
Wedded: Hm, who to marry. What a question.

Unladylike - +100cp: Now – am I into pottery, or world domination?
SO I HEARD YOU LIKE EMBROIDERY, MOTHER FUCKER - +100cp: Let's do that for a change.
Marriage Proposals - +200cp: Well, being married already sure helps. Beyond that? I am sure we'll work it out.
Trouble with the Russians +200cp: I always wondered how Great Game actually went down.

~~~

Thank you, Myrmidont. This is a wonderful jump.
>>
File: blank3.jpg (30KB, 292x247px) Image search: [Google]
blank3.jpg
30KB, 292x247px
>>49257593
>how the Great Game actually went down

Well if it's anything like the real deal (and the drawback description seems all but confirms it) it seems to be a mix of glorified gangland turf wars on the street level, and tense diplomacy at the bureaucratic level characterised by the British failing at middle easter international relations and the Russians grabbing a large but insecurely held chunk of the Kazakh Khanate in response to the existence of Russian slaves there.

So uh. Probably not the most fun political intrigue out there, all things considered.

>>49257413
There's 1 YHVH, about 8 subdivided YHVH-aspects (counting Demiurge) running around while frequently operating at cross-purposes-and maybe more depending on how you interpret Satan, and by extension Merkabah, the Archangels and SMT 4 Lucifer.

Nanashi doesn't even qualify as 1/4 of a YHVH given that ending since he technically replaces YHVH (by killing him ded) as the Great Will's representative creator guy, so he's got his connection to the Great Will by wiping out all traces of YHVH.
>>
File: Gamer 2.png (698KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer 2.png
698KB, 800x1296px
Hello everyone! Anyone mind giving Gamer/Minion Master a toss?

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane, Waddle Dees, Heather, Genie, Female Hades,
Felyne(Not named),Arianrhod, Otis, Milo, Chara(SAVED, and Podded), Dante, Chel, Strange Man, Bass, Mordred, Tristan, Pheonix(Pet not full Companion),
Canine Warriors, Fair Eyes, a Sidereal Half-caste, Gaia, Black Egret Army, Pet Dragon, Pet Wyvern
>>
>>49257413
There's assumed to be billions of them, one for every individual universe. Of course they're all just fronts for the Great Will so even if you kill one it'll just pop out another one. And the Great Will itself can't be destroyed as long as even a single human believes in a higher power.

So there are infinite YHVHs.
>>
>>49257961
Mucha Lucha!
>>
>>49258007
I thought it was just YHVH who's dependant on human belief in a higher power, and the Great Will is just sort of eternal.

Apparenly for YHVH it's more like he tapped into the flow of belief in a higher power to empower himself as the supreme deity. And the reason why he has a second form in SMT Apocalypse was because humanity rejecting their faith in him ironically demonised him literally, much like he demonised the other gods. But he was still so powerful unlike in most cases, demonisation actually made him a more powerful combatent
>>
>>49257961
I banish you to the land of Super Mario, or the Mario RPG of you've already been to Super Mario!
>>
>>49258140
Does that have a finished jump? I've never seen it
>>
>>49254903
focus on the capstones. EE and mystcraft mostly. hearts is good, but there are better versions of it elsewhere.

EE itself is basically a knockoff cheatmode, so if you cant fit NEICM into your build, EE can do. is less powerful due to the internal currency, but doesnt have the one month limit.

also, combining the chunkloading and the wither drawback is basically 1000 free points, assuming you can out run the wither.
>>
>>49258159
Yup, in the needs images folder.
>>
>>49258140
Is that even finished? If so, accepted

>>49258149
Accepted
>>
>>49258159
>>49258207
>>
>>49258143
Maybe? I haven't played any SMT game in like half a decade.
>>
>>49257839
No, I know my history. All I meant were the actual events. It's not like this me can go to the past.
>>
Kira is sitting in a cafe, drinking tea and going "Sheer Heart Attack might be fighting someone, I don't know. Frankly, I don't wanna know. It's a Jojo I can do without"

Also, I just noticed that Heaven Ascension DIO face markings are inverted New Moon Pucci's face markings
>>
File: beautiful_probably_doctor_who.gif (886KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful_probably_doctor_who.gif
886KB, 500x290px
>>49258251
>It's not like this me can go to the past.
Just have a future you go into the past for you.
>>
File: Fun.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fun.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>>49258140
Mucha Lucha- Wrestling? Can't I just have other people do it for me?
0/1500
Drop-in
Free Are you rrrready to RRRRUUMMBBLEEE?!
Discount Eye for Talent
Discount Make Yourself Famous, Kid!
Discount Best in the Biz
It's a Way of Life!-Should at least know the basics
Muy Buena!~
By the Book!
High Flyer

Ay, Basura+100
No Honor, No Family, No Tradition, No Donuts+400

>>49258149
Super Mario- A classic
3-d
0/1000
Drop-in
Free E Gadd!
Discount No Need to Breath
Discount Warp Paintings
Super Jump
Increase Charisma
Star Power
>>
>>49258366
If a future me had any connection to this me, my life would've been awesome.

...I don't think the future me has a time machine. Unless we are operation on the parallel timelines theory.
>>
File: ScionJump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
ScionJump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I am slowly making progress on the Scion jump. I wanted to show you all a very skeletal WIP and I should have the first real draft done by the end of the weekend. Here is a sneak peek for those who care.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>49258625
Nice start. I'd love to see what the Drawbacks and such are going to look like but this is a fairly solid beginning. Keep up the good work.
>>
File: blank5.jpg (183KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
blank5.jpg
183KB, 800x450px
>>49258241
>>49258174
Oh. There it is. Let's do this-

-er, the "method wrestler" drawback seems to be missing?

Drawback: Ay, Basura (1100)

Rudo

Rulebreaker (Free)
Magnificent Bastard (900)
Noble Blue Demon (600)
Family, Honor, Tradition And- (Free). Shouldn't this be in the perks section?
La Máscara el Demonio Azul (400)
La Máscara del Santo (0)

I'm starting to think Jump-Chan has a love-hate relationship with wrestling. First she arranged for me to be in a position to take over the WWE and traumatise Vince McMahon, but be obliged to preserve it-yet have absolutely no restrictions on, say, putting a dark curse on the WWE to make it collapse from the inside once I've left.

And now, I'm given an opportunity to be the rudest rudo ever. I am the kind of wrestler who enters a ring packing a gun, and who animates my opponents' weapons as improvised tag-in partners to beat them unconscious. I am the kind of wrestler who spends more time gluing LEGOs to the ring than actually wrestling.

The Santo mask is, of course, a gift to some of my companions when and if I feel like actualy wrestling somewhat. I'm admittedly somewhat intimidated by the prospect of how eager Fair Eyes has been at mastering distinctly non-Twilight Charms ever since Blaize showed her how to kick through time, between Titan-Straightening Method, Guarding Star Tactics, Yozi Fighting Principle and Sky-Breaker Throw.

Or Makoto, ever since she's tried to develop Jumper Knacks. Or Sunny, for that matter. Or Elodie, or Nona, or-

...you know what, let's just say the biggest danger for me in this jump will come from all the young girls I've raised fighting over who gets to take turns wearing the mask and beating me up.

>>49258327
"Goddamn kids and their goddamn Stand battles, get off my lawn"

>>49258625
I might be misremembering but don't Titans have Scions of their own? Or are they just Scions that defected to them for whatever reason?
>>
>>49258327
If you're gonna lift a joke from Best Friends Play multiple times, at least be honest about it.

No one likes a liar, but we can all agree an honest liar is the best man to have standing behind you with a dagger.
>>
File: 1454037618933.jpg (675KB, 1900x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1454037618933.jpg
675KB, 1900x1117px
>>49258625
>.just don’t be stupid and pick President of
the USA
>Trying to stop me from being President
RICHAAAAAAAARD!!!!
>>
>>49258729
There are Scions that defected to them and particularly powerful titanspawn which are usually (not always) mythological beasties.
>>
The post about Xenoblade X in which you obtain guns, swords, and giant robots with guns.

LOADOUT
+1000 SP

In order to survive in this world, you’re going to need some armor and weapons. Fortunately, Sakuraba Industries has you covered. Normally, they’d be charging you a rather large amount of money for these, but an agreement has been reached for you to spend some SP, Skell Points, to get some armor, weapons, and if you have some left over, a Skell.

However, if for some reason you’re dissatisfied with the products of Sakuraba Industries, you can pay 100 SP to buy part of your loadout from another Arms Manufacturer, such as Meredith or Grenadier.

There are 6 tiers of weapons and armor for the ground gear sold by Sakuraba Industries, differentiated by the ‘level’ of the item. The cheapest ones are only level one, which you can have for free. The next ones up are level 5, and cost 5 SP. The most expensive is level 55, and costs 55 SP. A full set of armor thus costs 275 SP.

Survival Armor - 5 SP
Combat Armor - 15 Sp
Vivid Armor - 25 SP
Valor Amor - 35 SP
Forza Armor - 45 SP
Reginal Armor - 55 SP

There are actually two more ranks of armor, but Sakuraba Industries - or any of the other Arms Manufacturers - simply don’t have the capabilities to produce them. For a little extra SP though, we can ignore that. With that in mind, the most expensive full set of armor costs 375 SP.

Deific Armor - 65 SP
Boundless Armor - 75 SP

As for weapons, of which everyone has two, they follow a nigh identical system, though they do use different names and a slightly modified scale. The differing names are for gun type weapons and bladed weapons respectively. You don’t have to purchase two weapons, but it is recommended.

Storm / Iron - Free
Soldier / Titanium - 10 SP
Warrior / Chrome - 20 SP
Ophidian / Cobalt - 30 SP
Destroyer / - 40 SP
Striker / Chromoly - 50 SP
Delta / Carbide - 60 SP
Cosmic / Ceramic - 70 SP
Nubula / Diamond - 80 SP
>>
>>49258861

This leaves the third thing you will need here - or, no, you may find you don’t need it. This is the one you will want to have, the Skell. Once again, there is a similar system for pricing. Unlike the other two sections however, nothing here is free.

Level 20 Skell - 200 SP
Level 30 Skell - 300 SP
Level 50 Skell - 500 SP
Level 60 Skell - 600 SP
Ares 70 Skell - 700 SP
Ares 90 Skell - 900 SP

And since no Skell comes without a basic loadout of weapons or armor, you won’t have to pay for those. Unless of course you want one of the Skell superweapons, in which case you can pay another 60 SP for each one. Mind you, you can only use these things if you have a level 60 Skell of higher. Lastly, the Flight Pack cost a one time payment of 100 SP.
>>
>>49258625
No offense, but with the "specific purview" and "virtues" stuff it feels like you're leaning hard on the mechanics of the game. I'd need to see more to really judge on it, but it just feels that way.

Same with the Attribute purchases.

Knacks would honestly better if you hand-picked a few of them, and gave them descriptions and their own costs. Because as of now, people don't know what knacks are, or what specific knacks are, and some knacks are trash that sounds good at first.

Relics need more description, and some specific relics would be good, either pre-made of your own creation or ones lifted from the book/actual legend.

If you're going to include the purview system you will need to go into detail about that shit.
>>
File: Theion.png (464KB, 846x480px) Image search: [Google]
Theion.png
464KB, 846x480px
>>49258625
>>49258741
Do the pantheons you import with Drop-In bring their Titan equivalents?
Still the best Primordial.
>>
So I had a thought how to make BLEACH GREAT AGAIN.

What I need is an Arrancar Ressureccion. But I also need a friend I can trust and souls of 36 Fullbringers. What I need then is the courage to break my Ressureccion. My Ressureccion will absorb the souls, turning into something new. I then need my friend to say 14 words to me, and I will become his "friend". Then I need a special location, and await new moon.

Only then I will achieve Paradiso Etapa
>>
>>49258883
Hence I said 'skeletal WIP' I haven't put in the descriptions for everything yet. I was just showing some folks that I had started. And I am still working on how I am balancing leaning on mechanics vs keeping it more freeform.
>>
>>49258918
>Making Bleach Great Again
>Again
>implying Bleach was ever great
>>
>>49258907
Hmm. Not a bad idea. Leaning on a hard yes here.
>>49258883
If I keep things the way they are now, I will have descriptions for all the knacks an everything. This is more of an outline because I am an outliner style of writer.
>>
>>49258918
wat?

no, seriously. what is this. not even the sbleacher tried to do something this crazy.
>>
>>49258625
>skeletal
But this is neither spooky nor scary.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 600x450px
I will build a big wall and make Kubo pay for it
>>
>>49258966
Until Hel decides she wants to give you a kiss as a reward.
>>
>>49258961
Who?

And see, this is my Over Heaven plan
>>
>>49258961
It's a Jojo reference. The process for Made In Heaven.
>>
>>49258989
SB'er+bleach=sbleacer

Aka the guy who made the new bleach jump.
>>
>>49258982
...getting a kiss and becoming a spooky scary skeleton doesn't sound so bad. Especially if I drink lots of milk and this take 0 damage.
>>
>>49258941
Agreed. The only thing Bleach has going for it are a pair, huehue, of big titty waifus. The rest of it is just shit.
>>
>>49258931
>>49258957
I get that, I'm just trying to give constructive criticism, I love Scion and want to see this be a good jump.
>>
>>49259031
Sharktits is the best.

Fite me
>>
>>49259051
Don't you mean bite me?
>>
>>49258961
He's copying DIO's plan to achieve Heaven and changed words around so it works with Bleach stuff.

I laughed at first because I am very easy to amuse, but having your Resurreccion absorb Fullbringers actually makes some sense. Hollows eat souls and other hollows to power up, so having a part of you that is designed solely to be a vessel for power absorb something that is both works out really well.
>>
File: hellcurtains_by_dongsdongs.png (298KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
hellcurtains_by_dongsdongs.png
298KB, 600x800px
>>49245942
>Fixed grape VINES.
Awww... I guess I'll drop that from my build then.

>Knockout kiss can now be used on anyone in love with you, no limit on repeats/unrequitedness.
And throw this in. Why not?

>>49254480
New Build Time!

Villager [Free]
Bride [Free] ...I like the discounts? Also, I guess I'm female for the jump again.
>perks
Eye for Detail [Free] Always get sense boosts.
Shepherd [Free] Uh. Okay?
Break Bread [100] Time for a feast!
Scribe [200] I finally have legible handwriting. Only took a few hundred years.
Sing Away The Time [Free] I like singing. That's going to be a hazard after Infernals, but eh.
Embroidery [100] I like making things.
Grow Together [300] Waifus!
Best Way To The Heart [100] Good food.
Window to the Soul [100] Awesome. Vanity and communication.
Beauty Shines Through [100] Moar vanity.
Through Deeds Not Words [100] And communication.
Knockout Kiss [100] Waifus!
Attired Appropriately [200] This is nice.
>items:
Period wear [Free] Cool, I like this style.
Animal Charm [Free] I'm gonna say... Tiger?
Tapestries [50] Gotta deck out the Warehouse.
Pomegranates 2x [50]
companions:
Extended Family [Free]
>drawbacks:
SO I HEARD YOU LIKE EMBROIDERY, MOTHER FUCKER [+100]
Strange Customs [+200]
Engagement Difficulties [+300]

Damn, this jump is still really hard on my cp budget, even with the 200 gained from cutting the trees out.

I also have no idea what this is, but the jump is awesome. Is it worth reading?

...And any good waifus here? It seems I get to take one with me, if I manage to marry someone.

>>49256855
>Also, I thought the "dealing with quackery" set of Charms was evenly spaced out between Integrity, Resistance and Occult with individual focuses on specific kinds of quackery?
Nah. It's Integrity if you need to deal with "quackery". Resistance to ignore the elements/get tough. Occult mainly just lets you punch spirits.
>>
>>49259031
New Captain Arc was quite good. It managed to take what made Bleach interesting and avoid most of the really stupid bits.
>>
>>49258907
Dunno what Scionanon will say but Titans in this are similar(though distinctly different) from the Primordials. Massive living forces of nature with specific "sub-souls".

Titan of Fire, Light, Life, etc.
Life has Gaia as a sub-soul, Fire has Surtur, etc.
Light is the one Titan with only a single sub-soul, because he killed the other sub-souls. He plays at being Yahweh, to gain power from that religion.

Theion is definitely best primordial, and Ligier is bro-tier

>>49258957
If yes would they replace the normal Titans, be specific sub-souls, or be someone out of context like the Fomorians are implied to be?
>>
>>49259041
I appreciate the criticism. I was more clarifying that I was aware of the issues and wasn't planning on leaving it. I love Scion as well and want to make it good. It is also my first jump I've tried to make and I want to do it right. So feel free to continue the constructive criticism.
>>
>>49259071
Especially since Fullbringers are basically mix of human powers with hollows. And their whole powering up shtick is based on stealing or transferring other Fullbrings to yourself to evolve your own.

And Hollows, and by extension Arrancars, want to fill the hole left by their heart becoming their mask.

It will work.

According to Over Heaven, the 14 words are nonsense words DIO's mother sang to him as a lullaby in his youth.

Twinkle Twinkle little SINGULARITY POINT, how I wonder what you RHINOSAURUS BEETLE
>>
>>49259113
I'll have to think on this one.
>>
File: big titty waifus.jpg (978KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
big titty waifus.jpg
978KB, 1680x1050px
>>49259031
True that.
>>
File: Friendship is my power.jpg (72KB, 600x992px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship is my power.jpg
72KB, 600x992px
>>49259051
>>49259169
You are good people with good taste.
Harribel and Neliel a best.
>>
>>49259169
ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS UNDERBOOB!
>>
>>49259031
There is more to bleach than just cow tit waifus. There are also non cow tit waifus.
>>
>>49258625
Looks good so far. If I have a criticism, it's that letting you buy immediate access to Avatar while making it so that Godhood traps you in the jump seems kind of inconsistent. Not arguing for the perk to be removed, just wondering about the reasoning behind that decision.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, and you can ascend to Godhood after this jump without that issue.
>>
>>49259245
Like Tatsuki? You know, before Kubo forgot she existed.
>>
File: blank10.png (254KB, 610x520px) Image search: [Google]
blank10.png
254KB, 610x520px
>>49259073
Oh. Fair enough, then.

Incidentally I don't know how you've pictured their appearance, but I've been visualising Fair Eyes and Makoto as looking like Rainbow Mika (but wearing glasses and generally studentish wear, so more like Kimmy Howell from No More Heroes 2) and Karin (but wearing outdoorish clothes, so more like Yang from RWBY), while Y-something looks like >>49259169 on the left.

And since there's no prompts about Secret at all, I like to think she has the bad luck to be the spitting image of The Maiden of the Mirthless Smile and is vaguely depressed people keep mixing them up.
>>
>>49259245
Bleach is only valuable as a place to mine cow tit waifus. It is garbage otherwise.
>>
File: _m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif (409KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
_m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif
409KB, 499x280px
>>49245942
Otoyomegatari (Bride Stories)
> Age: 20
> Location: Shore of the Aral Sea [Rolled5]
> Culture: Foreigner, English
> Background: Traveler
> Eye For Detail [Get a Freebie!]
> Everywhere Has Their Own Way [Get a Freebie!]
> Journeyman [Get a Freebie!]
> Scribe [-100CP]
> Calculator [-300CP]
> Proper Use Of The Animal Husbandry Skill [-100CP]
> Embroidery [-200CP]
> Best Way To The Heart [-100CP]
> Strong Constitution [-100CP]
> Window to the Soul [-100CP]
> Attired Appropriately (DX) [-200CP]
> Period Wear [Get a Freebie!]
> Traveler’s Satchel [Get a Freebie!]
> Barter Goods [-50CP]
> Tapestries [-50CP]
> Remedies [-100CP]
> An Abacus [Get a Freebie!]
> Grape Vines [-200CP]
> Guide [Get a Freebie!]
> SO I HEARD YOU LIKE EMBROIDERY [+100CP]
> Trouble With The Russians [+200CP]
> Engagement Difficulties [+300CP]

Cuz screw it, I'm bored.
Because Embroidery is now cheaper, I can afford VINES. I like vines. They can crawl up the side of houses and fences and they look pretty.

Anyway, aside from EMBROIDERY, I mostly bought a lot of stuff and did touristy things. I am such a tourist.
Also, like, a traveling doctor who takes care of goats or some shit, I dunno. TOURISTING!
Also occasionally stabbin' Russians.
Cuz fuck'em.

> Ten Years Later
> "Jesus christ why did I buy so many embroideries? Why are sixty pages of the Pixelator's menu nothing but different styles of embroideries? What the fuck? Was I on drugs? Why do I have so many fucking embroideries?"
>>
>>49259129

Triple six, five, forked tongue
Subatomic penetration rapid fire through your skull
How
>>
>>49259298
Nah, it's also good for silly powerlevels. And don't pretend like big titty waifus aren't incredibly important, both to this thread and to general quality of life.
>>
>>49258625
My main suggestions would be to do a couple perks for each virtue. They're easy to assign discounts for and make into useful abilities that aren't just buying dots of stuff you can get over time. Other than that maybe some PSP inspired perks for the main lines, so Jotunblut might be expanded to be able to hand out some of your other physical or genetic perks, while the Greeks get a sort soft cap thing. Only issue there is Drop In importing a pantheon means there's not a single consistent thematic for them, so perks for them might be a pain.
>>
>>49259376
I prefer small?
>>
>>49259376
Big titty waifus are love; big titty waifus are life. I wasn't bagging on Bleach for that, just saying that the setting is largely garbage outside of that.

It may well be the best place to pick up cow tit waifus and cow tit waifu accessories this side of a lewd jump.
>>
>>49259410
Yes but will they love you?
>>
>>49259410
>Bleach
>Lewd Jump

Dont both Lewd and Hentai have an option to use them as a supplement?
>>
>>49258625
I think you're going to need to make it very clear that the power of your parent has no impact on your power as a Scion. Also that Pantheon-specific Purviews are based on cultural ideas of metaphysics associated with that Pantheon, not any specific member. Together, that will cut down a lot on the "what do I get if I'm the Scion of ___" questions, keep it from taking up too much space. Like, a Scion of any two sun gods would both have access to the same generic Sun purview, doesn't matter which one of their dads was the stronger one. And even if one of them was the kid of the Unconquered Sun from Exalted, that wouldn't give them some "Overwhelming Perfection" Purview, they'd have some Purview based on the general metaphysical themes of gods from Exalted. Like how the Japanese gods all have Tsukumogami, or the Egyptian ones Hekau.
>>
>>49259383
And also if you want willing to help with the copypasta for virtues, PSP, and individual gods. Those can get annoying and I'm currently in NEET mode so happy to help with the menial bits in hopes of speeding things along.
>>
>>49259260
>>49259383
Thanks for the suggestions. I will keep these all in mind as I continue to work on it. Yeah drop in is a tricky one because the nature of Scion cares a lot less about background other than divine parent. I will play with it all some more and continue filling it out. I have a lot of time this weekend.
>>
>>49258625
If I were you, I would reflavour the Perk so that taking it allows you to become a God in Jump, and post Jump you send an Avatar of yours to Jump in your place, that can temporarily access your God abilities as the Perk states. This way, Jumpers can still complete the whole Scion Journey, fighting Titans alongside the gods and stuff, without completely throwing balance out the window.
>>
File: Makoto.jpg (1MB, 1158x1637px) Image search: [Google]
Makoto.jpg
1MB, 1158x1637px
>>49258700
>>49259292
So, is Fair Eyes based on anyone specific? Makoto is obvious, but nothing springs to mind for Fair Eyes.
>>
>>49259469
>general metaphysical themes of gods from Exalted
Oh shit, would that purview be based on Stories? Because those are stupidly important to the metaphysics of Exalted, on almost every level.
>>
>>49259410
>It may well be the best place to pick up cow tit waifus and cow tit waifu accessories this side of a lewd jump.
That's a good point.

What jumps are best for cow tit waifus? Jumps that we actually have right now.
>>
>>49259261
I waifu her.

She actually wanted to help and be involved.

"Listen, I don't know what is happening but I want to protect you and others"

And Ichigo went "No." And that no was so powerful it blew her out of the story
>>
>>49259469
Good point. Definitely worth making that very clear. I'll add things to that effect.

>>49259487
Let me see what all I end up needing to copy with how I do things and I might take you up on that. It is a bit tedious.
>>
File: enhanced09q5r09qt06-4.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced09q5r09qt06-4.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>49259424
>Yes but will they love you?
I look amazing, have fantastic PR, and am built for harem waifuing. When I'm done with them, they won't know how not to love me.
>>
>>49259524
Sekirei seems to be the obvious answer. Maybe 5 of the Sekirei don't have cow tits.

Exalted has plenty

Fairy Tail

Rosario Vampie

You could craft one from the ground up in Overlord

The other Overlord isn't a bad choice either
>>
>>49259520
Sounds appropriate to me. Something like "Virtue" could also work, given the importance of the four Virtues in that setting's metaphysics. "Fate" could also work, but there's actually already a general Purview for that one, so probably not.
>>
So I have a question. If I pick up EX rank Luck as a Servant in Fate what exactly does this mean?
>>
>>49259570
Luck is the ability to resist fate, so it would function as the mother of all 'you are hard to predict' type perks. Or possibly as uber plot armor.
>>
>>49259605
Just be sure you don't get into the Gilgamesh conundrum. Where you have a good fate but dodge it through high levels of luck.
>>
>>49256788
Percy Jackson lets you be unnaturally skillful at something, So pick salesman,
>>
>>49259510
>>49259506
Am I missing something? What is unbalanced about working to become a God, when you can buy a perk that gives you the ability to become an Avatar that can badly injure or kill a Titan from the get go? Aren't even Avatar boons only about on par with Perfection? Doesn't that mean that Gods are much weaker when not using the Avatar?
>>
File: Bridget.jpg (444KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Bridget.jpg
444KB, 700x990px
>>49259544
Futanari is worst, and gayest fetish. Traps are far superior.
>>
>>49259690
Because it only lasts for a few minutes and can kill you if you strain it too hard. whereas if I let you be a God, you can do shit like that all the time with little cost. And High Legend Gods in Scion are kind of ridiculous. I am trying to find a healthy balance between the two directions here.
>>
>>49259690
Gods don't have nearly as much trouble using Avatar states, and generally get huge scale powers even before that. Like the Tuatha one to just not interact with a purview of your choice for one scene. Heck, Egyptian gods can spam avatar states thanks to the ridiculousness that is Ren Harvest.
>>
Jump #143: Mass Effect
>Ace of Cups (The seed of a new relationship or spiritual journey - perhaps as yet unseen.)
>Age: 27
>Location: Earth
>Identity: Drop-In, Human
>Drawbacks: Shepard's Flock (+100)
Well, to be fair, I probably would have tried to do something anyway. No rails here, just Reaper bullshit, and quite frankly? Fuck them, and fuck their markers.
>Class: Adept
Because biotics all day every day.
>Finesse (950, Adept)
Maybe you didn't hear me I said ALL DAY EVERY DAY, SON.
>Exemplar (550)
Paragon is a good way to play, overall. The people need heroes, even if I'm not the hero that the Alliance needs right now.
>Apostate (150)
Ooh, a cooking perk. Because I'm going to be MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL OMELETTES.
Buy 24 eggs. FUCK EVERY EGG. BURN ALL THE FUCKING EGGS. And from the ashes the mother of all omelettes will be born.
Serve with bacon or toast.
>Loadout (Free)
Ooh, freebies. I'll take them.
>Medi-Gel Kit (100)
This is useful. I'm going to have to take this with me to other jumps. Although you know the only reason it can outright fix bullet holes is because bullets are about the size of a grain of sand, right?
>Assistant VI (0)
Honestly, having a VI to run interference when I need it will be a useful thing, both now and later.
>>
>>49259690
I don't know as much about Exalted, but avatar boons let you do things like travel ANYWHERE without any obstacle being able to stop you, or observe any moment in time.
>>
>>49259741
Here Shepard, I've been putting together a generic "hero" nanotech package over the last few dozen jumps. Have some nanites that will make you regenerate with alacrity unless your head is outright destroyed, and this infusion which will give you the strength of five men. Also, here, take this ring and carry this knife, sure it may seem a bit odd but you'd be surprised the difference it will make.

Here council, have some direct evidence of who the Reapers are. Also I'm not even from this universe, I actually came here because of the Reapers' threat, since they've been doing this for so many million years, but don't tell anyone about that aspect.

Oh look, the Reapers are actually going to attack now. I'm glad everyone's finally motivated to fight them. Here, have some black-box technology to use against them too. It won't work in a year, but in a year the Reapers will all be dead (or we will) so that's fine, right? Right. Also they explode if you open them, so don't open them.

Oh look, the Reapers are massing and attacking Sol. That's fine. Here, Reapers, have something I've been working on for a while: the main cannon of Sajuuk is currently being powered by myself and everything that is fired is a magical purification blast amplified by ridiculous levels.

Oh look, the Reapers are dead. What a shame.
>>
File: KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
KNOWLEDGEEEEEEE.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>49259565
>Exalted has plenty

?
>>
>>49259771
Did you not know? Essence scores directly relate to cup size for female Exalts.
>>
>>49259184
Is that Capt. wonderful and gentaro? which movie is this from?
>>
>>49259786
>[citation needed]
>>
>>49259771
Exalted is a setting where even the "normal" people tend to be attractive. And Exalted are all exceptionally good looking, with a few notable exceptions.

>>49259799
Fucked if I know, I picked it up from this thread
>>
>>49259261
I like Soifong
>>
>>49259512
She-of-Fair-Eyes? No, no one in particular.
>>
>>49259741
>>49259757
You know, if Bioware hadn't fucked up and canned the lead writer of ME in the middle of ME2's production the Reapers would have been far more interesting. Remember that mission you do for Tali where she's investigating dark matter, dark energy, and the rapid deterioration of a star? The Reaper plot was supposed to be about staving off the heat death of the universe. The Reapers were meant to /save/ people and their destruction of civilizations was meant to lubricate the Laws of Thermodynamics.

How cool would that have been? It would have made for much more interesting discussion and a better jump. Vaguely sympathetic Reapers would have been sweet to deal with.
>>
File: Kuatha_Mornhoof_TCG.jpg (183KB, 800x627px) Image search: [Google]
Kuatha_Mornhoof_TCG.jpg
183KB, 800x627px
>>49259524
Technically WoW. Thunder Bluff is full of them.
>>
>>49259812
that's fair Google says it's from Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, A film I hate because of the sudden and horrible Amount of out of character evil that they did with Capt. wonderful.
>>
>>49259720
That's... interesting. So given that Gods can spam Avatar, and they outnumber the Titans 10:1, was the battle against them hilariously one-sided or what?

And if you can buy Avatar from the get go, it seems reasonable that you could work up to be a God over a long period of time. Otherwise your potential power caps out from the get go, and it kind of makes the Avatar perk a must get.
>>
>>49259292
>>49259512
You're allowed to visualize them as whatever you wish. Though if I had to think of She-of-Fair-Eyes in any way after she's grown, personally, it'd be Pic Related. For Reasons....
>>
File: 6870571355_359fc6d90a_b.jpg (182KB, 1024x336px) Image search: [Google]
6870571355_359fc6d90a_b.jpg
182KB, 1024x336px
if we make an fire elemental monarch kingdom will it look like this or something to that effect?
>>
>>49259292
>And since there's no prompts about Secret at all, I like to think she has the bad luck to be the spitting image of The Maiden of the Mirthless Smile
Ah, yeah basically how I see it as well.
>and is vaguely depressed people keep mixing them up.
Congrats that's my new head canon.
>>
>>49259854
Would have been cool.

Instead people got to see what happens when something like a Reaper is hit with a wave motion gun tuned to the Holy element. Not much is left of the Reaper and I may have accidentally a religion when people saw alien souls visibly glowing as they fled the wreckage before they transitioned to the local afterlife.
>>
>>49259835
>>49259902
Fair Eyes enough.
>>
>>49259922
Pretty much.

Elements are pretty broad. Fire would include magma, Candy includes root-beer, etc.
>>
>>49259854
Even without that I think it could have been salvaged. Just make the Catalyst not care about AI uprisings in particular (because killing everyone with robots is a terrible way to prevent everyone from being killed by robots), and instead just have it have a generic "preserve life" mandate that's gotten out of control. Shepard's seen a lot of things that could end the world. Imagine meeting the Catalyst and it explains its motives, listing off all the things that can destroy civilizations while Shepard has little flashbacks to the things they've seen. Mind-eating parasites (the Thorian), rampaging barbarian hordes (Krogan), biowarfare (again, Krogan, but Genophage this time), artificial servants rebelling (Geth), relentless pursuit for power (Cerberus), all sorts of ways for life to extinguish itself. And then Shepard could have a chance to argue for why that doesn't justify what the Reapers are doing, that the horrors they've created are far worse than any they've saved people from, and that even if they weren't that life still has the right to decide its own course. It would make a nice capstone to the series' themes, that the galaxy might be full of dicks but when you can get people to trust each other it makes it all worth it.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>49260015
I am honestly disappointed it wasn't Fair Eye but cool.
>>
>>49260025
What does slime include?
>>
>>49260025
neat

>>49260044
i feel obligated to import her into bride stories and give her windows to the soul.
>>
>>49260079
Then do so.
Having her able to download entire sentences into your head and get it so you can know what she's talking about through just a look might have gains other than her having awesome eyes.
>>
File: slime kingdom.png (590KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
slime kingdom.png
590KB, 1280x720px
>>49260074
No idea.

Doesn't come up all that much and the "four elements" thing is a relatively recent development.

Not even sure what the slime is. Seem to be able to make structures out of it and we can only assume it covers other stuff, just not sure what that stuff would be exactly.
>>
>>49260149
Slime is only good for lewd jumpers.
>>
>>49260182
But it's really good for lewd jumpers in all fairness.
>>
Could a waterbender get someone wet via their powers in a lewd way? Could they bend it?
>>
>>49260230
Probably not, but bloodbending could probably be used to force an erection.
>>
>>49260230
going To have to disagree with >>49260251
1.wet clothing can be Pretty lewd
2.the existence of blood bending implies that other bodily fluids can be bent.
>>
>>49260251
Darn women benders always get the best abilities.
>>
File: 17772-1-1343579798.jpg (218KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
17772-1-1343579798.jpg
218KB, 2000x1400px
>>49259524
Skyrim, just add mods.

I really wish that jump had a 0CP drawback for that, or that there was some perk in the chain to accomplish the same effect.
>>
File: slime.jpg (12KB, 291x231px) Image search: [Google]
slime.jpg
12KB, 291x231px
>>49260182
>Slime is only good for lewd jumpers.
B-but my glorious Slime Empire...
>>
>>49260230
If you get double waterbensing genius there is a good possibility you can make the average human body do whatever the fuck you want with practice.
>>
So is the ability to bend an element just genetic?
>>
>>49260383
No, also spiritual somehow.
>>
>>49260348
Is build upon the fetishes and lewds of a slime mold. Like literally building with slime is basically building with your body and leaving the pieces everywhere.
>>
>>49260347
>not posting Touched By Dibella
C'mon man, if you're going to go there, go there.
>>
>>49260383
Yes and no, according to a Q&A after the Original Series was over, not sure if it was retconned.
It is genetic, but there is a spiritual component. The more spiritual a society is, the more people will be Benders.
>>
>>49260383
It is also spiritual but then korra cane along and now nobody knows. Fuck korra.
>>
>>49260347
>spoiler
All of my yes. I would murder the fuck out of someone for a 0 point mod drawback in TES jumps.
>>
>>49260383
It's at least partially spiritual. The air monks were noted to have a near 100% population of benders because of the emphasis of their society towards spirituality and freedom. Although considering how energy bending works it's likely it's purely a supernatural trait that's hereditary but not genetic.
>>
File: 1463355543073.jpg (45KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
1463355543073.jpg
45KB, 600x428px
>>49259720
I dont want to be rude or anything, but the main balance problem with gods are the avatar abilities, right? Why not just limit those to once per jump or something along those lines rather than cut off all of the god level. Everything else iirc is not too overpowered, especially considering we have jumps for shit like asuras wrath. Its just those, just do whatever the fuck you want within a theme abilities which are OP as all hell. If you limit those then there isn't much else that would cause headaches for balance to my knowledge.
>>
>>49260383
no, it's spiritual as well, the tribes are descended from the from the ancient tribes led by the lion-turtles who temporarily granted control over elements Prior to the first avatar
>>
>>49260421
>>49260418
>>49260412
>>49260397

So how would a jumper go about learning to bend other elements?
>>
>>49260446
Go to the other jump.
>>
>>49260423
>because this other jump exists, we should tell Scion canon to fuck itself
>>
>>49260446
You can't, only the Avatar can.
At best you do both Avatar jumps for a total of two elements, because Jump-fiat.
>>
>>49260420
Retain a fanverse drawback (or the secondary canon one from touho) and pretend that mods are valid works of fiction to use it on?
>>
>>49260446
Sacrificial Bestowment
>>
>>49260469
Three if you use the renegade supplement and have him/her pick up that scroll item. Then you can read it, get one, and then go to the two jumps and end up with three.
>>
>>49260446
Convince a Lion Turtle to teach you energy bending, use that to change between the four as necessary. Still only two at a time at most, but quite useful.
>>
>>49260491
Wait. Can a non bender only learn from one type of scrolls?
>>
File: 53135-2-1397887146.jpg (134KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
53135-2-1397887146.jpg
134KB, 1680x1050px
>>49260409
...Fine!
>>
>>49260423
Why is that doge pretending to be a chinese strawberry?
>>
>>49260505
Sadly, yes. you can buy all four if you like, but each person can only use one.
>>
>>49260469
Well there is always Sacrificial Bestowment, get one companion with bending genius for each element and there you go. Might also want the origin spirit from Korra to act as a compatibility patch though.
>>
>>49260623
That's just how life is sometimes. Surely you can't say it's never happened to you?
>>
Are there any ways outside of just general imports to give companions alt-forms?
>>
>>49260423
It is more than just Avatars. The thing is, in Scion when a Scion become a God their entire mortal form just disintegrates. They are now 100% divine ichor and now no longer constrained by mortal limits. They can even make new Scions. I don't even know how to explain what 22-46 bonus successes on any action really translates to in capabilities, but these are guys who even without their insance Avatar boon can like 625000 tons like paper, run faster than most speedsters, charm entire armies into joining their side, perceive anything going on in 3 planes...etc etc. These are Gods with a big G.
>>
>>49260710
Now granted, Scion makes this work because of things like Fatebinding and Destiny and shit, but that stuff does not really work well in jumpchain.
>>
>>49260710
>>49260728
None of that is an issue in the context of the chain. Especially if it isn't up for purchase, and doesn't need to be balanced against other options in the jump. There is already higher-or equally powered stuff available for purchase in other jumps.
>>
>>49260760
>interjump balance
>>
>>49260695
Van Helsing has infectious bite
>>
>>49260760
Don't care or know about Scion, but I want to know where I can get multiversal perception in any other jump. And 625000 tons? We bitch over 100 tons in supers jumps here.
>>
File: 1457120209266.png (138KB, 372x365px) Image search: [Google]
1457120209266.png
138KB, 372x365px
>>49260710
I mean, that's totally fair. I always forget about the huge pool of auto successes but I suppose that would put somewhat of a damper on things. While I reckon a decently experienced jumper could match all that, that is not really supposed to be the baseline and it is your jump after all, so I respect your decision to balance it as you need to. Still though, a lot of the other abilities of the gods are pretty cool. Stuff like making new scions, custom birthrights from scratch, and owning a god realm tailored to yourself. But good luck all the same with the jump, fingers crossed it ends up in a good place.
>>
>>49260797
Yeah, it is a tricky devil to get right. And I mean, any statements of any kind are appreciated. Everything helps. I mostly just try to respond to every comment my way to brainstorm more and show that I want the thread's input. We are all here to have fun and I want this jump to be fun both by itself and in the greater context of jumpchain.
>>
>>49260782
You're gonna turn into a zombie

https://youtu.be/wufXYCvN_uY
>>
>>49260795
>We bitch over 100 tons in supers jumps here.
Yeah, and that's fucking retarded. We can casually, at no risk, toss cities with a thought -- but noooo, fuck you if you want to go the route that's more dangerous and takes more effort.
>>
how many people have noticed that certain perks/items/etc. seem almost mandatory, not because they are so amazingly good (because that's subjective as fuck) but rather because it is something that just isn't available elsewhere?

Notable examples include Sacrificial Bestowment for proper power copying/distribution, Cheat Mode for duplicating otherwise unique stuff, and the Blue Feather for turning people into companions.
>>
>>49260778
His argument for banning it is interjump balance. I'm pointing out that it isn't an issue here. Calm your greentexting anon.
>>49260795
Rick and Morty for multiversal anything. Given statements by SMTAnon about 1000 cp races being able to throw 20000+ tons like a baseball, they can certainly lift on the order of millions of tons.
>>
>>49260251
That sounds extremely painful.
>>
>>49260874
For you.
>>
>>49260864
How does Rick and Morty let me see ANY point in ANY 3 planes instantly?
>>
>>49260864
And you're using interjump balance as your argument because "hurr durr we get it elsewhere so we should clearly get this more overpowered option here"

It works both ways, anon. Interjump balance is a two-way street.
>>
>>49260903
It would let you casually universe bust, then it doesn't matter what is going on in those planes because you already blew them up.
>>
>>49260903
Build a machine to do it. That is not necessarily something that would be easy to do, but all things considered, it is highly unlikely the average Rick wouldn't be able to do so.
>>
>>49260903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx9Tk3j0Iqk
just get Three monitors
>>
>>49258861
Needs comparisons for what the tiers can do.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>49260858
While I have yet to find an equal for Cheat Mode I have found alternitives to the others. Ring and Papers (Kantai Collection) is an equal to Blue Feather and Generous Donation + Ensoul is good.

>>49260903
Doesn't being a Rick mean you could do that?Yep, >>49260934
>>
>>49260915
The issue is that he is using interjump balance as a reason to limit something. His reasoning being that the level of power granted by Godhood isn't available in other jumps. Since it actually is available, that reasoning is incorrect.
>>
>>49261011
The issue is that you're trying to accrue literally God-like power for free. You're probably the same guy who bitched about Ascension in Stargate when it's been shown to be attained at the drop of a hat.
>>
I just noticed.

Metal Gear Survive will be abbreviated as MGS.

Wait no it's worse. The V in survive is capitalized so it will be MGSV.

Enjoy
>>
>>49260934
>>49260995
That's not perfect clairvoyance of any point in other planes. That's being able to get tv shows from any plane.

Not quite as good.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.630339.jpg (333KB, 850x1313px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.630339.jpg
333KB, 850x1313px
>>49260858
> almost mandatory
I don't have any of those.

I do have the Pixelator as a Cheat Mode replacement. I honestly like it better, because it's not limited to something like "once per day". As long as I have pixels (and as long as they fit on the platform), I can duplicate basically anything.
With Frequent Flyer Miles from Terraria, I have no shortage of pixel fodder. Prettymuch the only limit is literally "what can fit" and "how many pixels can I blow at once". If I'd gotten the upgrade, the second one wouldn't even be an issue.

Anyway, while I'm sure Sacrificial Bestowment is nice for people who just want to copy stuff through fiat, I want to know how stuff works, like, how can I duplicate this thing using only science and magic? I want to MASS PRODUCE powersets. I want to know all the codes.
I don't want someone to just give me a machine that copy/pastes stuff, I want to know how to build that machine myself! I want to be able to code whole new powersets, and do all the things! Sacrificial Bestowment can't give me that.

And as for the Blue Feather, I...
... don't want to get married.
And I...!
... already have enough companions.
>>
>>49261011
No, interjump balance is also trying to demand something should be changed from the setting because another jump supposedly offers the same thing. You're asking him to fuck up the setting and let you do something that's normally a game ender for Scion PCs and turns you into a Capital-G God, just because "Well this lets us do it!"

Hate to break it to you, but it's still two-way. It's not just your buzzword to accuse someone of being a nerfer. Just because it's offered somewhere doesn't mean he has to give it out. Just get it in that jump and stop bitching him out.
>>
>>49260995
I fail to see how watching cable from different universes is the same as ANY point ANYWHERE. As in. Huh, I wonder what that microbe on Alpha Earth 7 in Multiverse C is up to? Oh wait, I KNOW INSTANTLY.
>>
>>49261082
>And as for the Blue Feather, I...
>... don't want to get married.

Why not? You don't necessarily have to waifu/husbando anyone. It can be like opportunity/political marriages of the past!
>>
>>49261077
Pachinko jump when?
>>
File: 1399866313273.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1399866313273.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>49259565
>Exalted
>Good waifus
No.
>>
>>49261119
>>49261082

>"You want to join me?"
>"Well, yes"
>"Then marry me"
>"W-what?!"
>"Platonically. It's the only way I can take you with me on journey. Nothing else will work. I tried."
>>
>>49261080
1.it's a closely related feat
2.if it's infinite television there are an infinite number of Cable channels streaming a infinite number of Live feeds from infinite points in an infinite number of universes so yes it does, we just don't see it because It's a tv show and that would in fact be boring.
>>
>>49261075
But if it can be attained so easily, there's no reason to limit it. That's blocking the setting off from us and that's wrong.

Good thing the WIP was dropped, someone can fix that thing up and get rid of that stupid limit. Or we can wait for Atlantis to give us that delicious Ascension for free.
>>
>>49261135
Malfeas is a great waifu! I can fix him. All he needs is some love, and another heart.
>>
Ah fuck, it's him.
>>
>>49260491
Stop shitposting about the renegade shit.
>>
>>49261095
Given that the jumpmaker has always pointed to gods being really powerful as the reason for banning them in lieu of any other explanation, I'm calling bullshit on them being a game ender as part of the reasoning for capping them.
>>
>>49260383
Basically genetics decided if you CAN be a bender and what element of bender you will be.

Spiritualism decides if you WILL be a bender and how good of a bender you will be.

The example they used was Sokka. He is genetically capable of water bending. However, his personality, beliefs, and complete lack of spirituality means that he'll NEVER actually be able to use his innate potential, and will thus never water bend.
>>
>>49260507
There. Don't you feel better now? I know I do.
>>
>>49261225
I really don't want to get into this, but I don't like people putting words in my mouth. I never said power was the only reason. Per the note in the WIP, it is not only power. You are no longer possessing a mortal form, you are 100% divine jizz. It made sense to me considering BOTH the power and metaphysical implications, that you could not leave once you achieved it. You want to be a God? fine, stay in Scion forever.
>>
Something something DEVILSURVIVORANON, COME DOWNSTAIRS TO THREAD IT'S DINNER TIME!
>>
>>49261082
Where's the Pixelator from?

>>49261101
So install a perfect search engine that works on Quantum quackery so that it gets results retroactively, hell if you're a Rick you can probably build a set up that'll do exactly that.
>>
>>49261225
It's the avatar boons which are probably the biggest issues. But in general offering the abilities given by having a ton of epics is still a really big deal. I can understand that banning gods is the easy solution. Personally I would want to limit the avatar boons and epics post jump but I know that the thread is never very keen on that sort of idea so it is unlikely to be implemented.
>>
>>49260858
I try to make things which aren't available anywhere else whenever I design jumps.
>>
>>49261315
Kid Radd.
>>
>>49261011
Scion also has a really bad case of things breaking down at high levels even before Avatars. It's a White Wolf game, so they slapped together rules for high end play, didn't bother balancing them, and called it done.
>>
>>49261176
>Tyrant who can't even consider other people's thoughts or feelings.
>Good waifu
>>
>>49261353
Which jumps have you designed?
>>
>>49261225
>mommy, he's telling me no!
>>
>>49261315
> Where's the Pixelator from?
Kid Radd. It's in the imaged jumps folder.

Technically it's real name is "Dr. Amp’s Wondrous Pixel Transmogrifier", but that's kindof a mouthful, so I just call it the Pixelator.
>>
>>49261101
1. It is possible to monitor other universes
2. All possible cable stations means there is a cable station dedicated to Watching a specific point in another universe
3. Infinity divided by any number is still infinity
4. Ergo dividing that universe in which there is a station wanting a specific point in another universe means that A. there is infinite stations watching Every other point in that universe from every angle at every Magnification
B. infinite stations watching specific points in every other universe.
C.A and B together

you are seriously underestimating infinity

Failing that Any Rick can set their portal gun to specific points in any universe, just open three portals.
>>
>>49261353
You don't design jumps, anon.
>>
>>49261375
The Rance series for one.
>>
>>49261433
>Rance (ランス Ransu?) is a series of mostly Japan-exclusive eroge role-playing video games by Alice Soft featuring the titular character, Rance.[1][2] Starting in 1989, the series has lasted for 27 years, making it one of the longest running adult themed game series ever.

Okay, anon. I don't think there's even a lewd jump of that,
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>49261362
>>49261387
Oh that's why I couldn't find the darned thing. Cool though.
Huh if I'd known what it could do I would have nabbed 200 more points of Drawbacks and gotten that instead of just dumping my last 200 into Hybrid Theory. Ah well, I'll just deal with having the to use Cheat Mode once per month, likely it's safer anyways. Some things need a little fiat to back them up when doing the copying thing. Like the Crowbar.
>>
>>49261459
It's on the hidden drive. You need a 4chan gold account to see the link.
>>
>>49261462
Hybrid Theory?
>>
>>49261489
During Kid Radd you come from a certain type of game, I rolled Adventure and Hybrid Theory allows you to pick another to combine it with so I chose RPG. I don't remember what it all changes as that was Jump 69 and I'm now on Jump 90.
>>
Ok, Jumpers. How do I craft a mini star (still a fully functional star just baseball sized) on a forge like All-Star Superman? I also have a pet that eats suns and I would like to make him snacks.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>49261353
>>49261433
>>
>>49261375
Not Rance. I don't know who that guy is, but he's silly.
>>
-Common Sense (200CP): Why is this an option, you ask? Well, I’m sure you’ve heard so many stories on how common sense… isn’t common. With Chaos, it also has a habit of drawing in people with mutations, disorders, or really just assholes. Which means it’s up to someone to keep them in line. I’m not saying you don’t have it, but picking this up will bolster that common sense while giving you the mannerisms and skills to articulate yourself to others so they can understand the advantages of thinking and acting rationally. Yes, sometimes sanity does have its advantages. As a result, your mind is also significantly less likely to be open to corruption, by the simple reasoning of looking at their ideas and realizing just how stupid it sounds. If you willingly give into those things… well, that’s on you.

Too expensive? Not enough?
>>
>>49261367
That's what you take issue with? Out of all of Malfeas' issues, that is the easiest to deal with. You see, the Yozi ARE their charms. It's what they're made of, and if you change them you change the Yozi. It'll even be easy. Since Malfeas is all about being a glorious ruler you just make a new charm with those themes that lets you understand the intimacies and motivations of your underlings and Malfeas would have no choice but to learn it. You can then springboad off of that to add stuff like more loyalty from happy underlings, regain willpower/virtue channels from protecting underlings, methods of interacting with people through charisma rather than threats and violence, and oodles of dancing and dance related charms to screw with Ligier. Soon you'll have turned Malfeas from raging despot to benevolent enlightened god-king. It'll take a lot of time and a lot of charms though.
>>
>>49261532
Pickups stellar ignition and have a companion get reverse engineering from worm and Amazo backup data in Young Justice,that scaling technology perk from blame! to make artificial stars?
>>
>>49261579
>implying.

No, that seems fine.
>>
>>49261579

>Too expensive? Not enough?
Knowing chaos that will either work out great by keeping you from getting too twisted, or Terribly by keeping you from being fully embraced by your masters and therefore making you even more disposable then usual.
>>
>>49261579
I like it as-is. Seems fine at that cost.
>>
>>49261579
Depends on what you want the perk to do. As is, I think it's a solid undiscounted purchase, even if likely to get passed up by many because a Jumper that does stupid things will continue to do so simply because they're being written by someone who seems to enjoys that type of narrative, and the aspect of getting others to stop being idiotic can be done by regular charisma (both the real world and D&D versions of it).

If you want the supposed corruption/stupidity resistance (well, intelligent avoidance) to be a big draw, then it's not enough to justify a higher price, simply because of how little it is.

Still seems worth it to me, though I only have a vague idea of what else will be up for purchase.
>>
File: 1472319728935.jpg (58KB, 570x356px) Image search: [Google]
1472319728935.jpg
58KB, 570x356px
>>49261609
>>49261677
>>49261689
Yeah, admittedly it was something of a package deal. But if it's good as is, then I'm happy with it. As for what else is on offer...

-Artificer (200CP): Rare is the soldier who understands the full functions of their own equipment. Oh sure there’s cleaning it and making sure it runs, but such knowledge as actually repairing it has become more and more rare, being left to beings like the Dark Mechanicus while the majority of Chaos focuses on their rituals and their eternal war. You are different, and have chosen to go above and beyond. You’re skilled in not only maintaining equipment like Lasguns, Lascannons, Bolters, Chain Weapons and Power Armor, but also in actually repairing and upgrading it as needed, slowly turning them into masterwork Artificer equipment over time. Should you pick up ‘Aesthetical Integrity’, you can also reshape the designs of the weapons and armor as needed… even making Astartes Armor that wasn’t as bulky with no loss in effectiveness, as one example.

-Might of a Legion (400CP) (50% off: Astartes): Are you sure you want this? Well… alright then. This changes your origin story, being a part of one of the Nine Traitor Legions that originally decided the Emperor did not have their best interests at heart, and rebelled to be the masters of their own fate. Along with the history that comes with it and the ability to raise Warbands far easier, you find your combat prowess having increased a tremendous amount, being hardened by the Horus Heresy and the combat that followed. How are you still alive, then? The Warp has many unusual properties, and such things as time are quite malleable. Choose your story wisely.

>pic related
>>
>>49261742
Red,I Think that that second one Is definitely a capstone and not a 400 point perk
>>
>>49261143
>Nothing else will work.

The Housing System supplement lets you companion anyone who doesn't have a CP buy as long as you can convince them to join you.
>>
>>49261742
Hell I would Use it as the capstone booster!
>>
>>49261742
Oh, yeah, if Artificer and Common Sense are the average for that tier then the price is just right.

Not sure about the Astartes perk. On one hand, its actual tangible benefits are somewhat underwhelming, good as they might be. So it seems like a shoo-in for that awkward pseudo-Capstone tier. On the other hand, the sheer implications makes it seem like something that would top off the tree, even if it's not necessarily on the level of a Capstone.

So iunno.
>>
>>49261742
Cool. Particulary like the first one, gonna need to grab that other perk to streamline my stuff.

Second one is nice, I guess. Not sure if increased combat prowess and reputation is worth 10 millenia of Chaos 40k memories though.

I take it without that you're a relatively new Chaos Marine?
>>
>>49261742
oh also You should have Notes explaining how if you Choose thousand sons or something it is not a trap option,because people Will say that it is if you don't........
>>
File: 1462917161552.jpg (13KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
1462917161552.jpg
13KB, 236x314px
>>49261908
>Not sure if increased combat prowess and reputation is worth 10 millenia of Chaos 40k memories though
I never said that it comes with an extra 10k years of memories, anon. You could have been thrown through a Warp storm, the Daemon World you were on could have accelerated your personal time for when you were there. Time is another malleable in the Warp, hence why I said that you best choose your story wisely.

It's your show, and you decide how you came about.

>>49261906
Hrm. Well what would you recommend? Maybe explain how you get the skills normally associated with that Legion, like the Iron Warriors' engineering or Death Guard's 'slow, implacable force' gig? Maybe a bonus if you choose the Legion associated with the Chaos God?

>>49261979
Just saying, I don't think you have room to talk.
>>
>>49262007
>I never said that it comes with an extra 10k years of memories, anon. You could have been thrown through a Warp storm, the Daemon World you were on could have accelerated your personal time for when you were there. Time is another malleable in the Warp, hence why I said that you best choose your story wisely.
>It's your show, and you decide how you came about.
Ah, my apologies. I did not realise that. I iz the dumb

Seems decent to me then.
>>
>>49262007
I am not going to say I Haven't made mistakes,but I am saying I See something similar to a mistake I've made happening with this one,I don't think a note that you keep your free will is that unreasonable.
>>
Is it Badwrongfun that I can endure jumping our bleach jump if only I could get that Pocket Sand Fullbring?
>>
>>49262007
Will there be some Black Pariah-style anti-psyker option?

>>49262084
Yes, it is.
Do it anyways. I know I did.
>>
>>49262007
Oh, that seems fine, then. Though a fair bit of work.

To be honest, as someone who has 40K knowledge only though osmosis, all I knew is that being one of the OGs is a big deal. So the more unique stuff those guys might do in general completely flew over my head.

Not sure on what bonus you'd even get/give for going with your Chaos God, so no opinion on that one.

Why are we whispering?
>>
>>49262153
I want to post my build here, though
>>
>>49262084
The greatest evil that SB did is to make a Pocket Sand based power, that I can't get because it's SB
>>
>>49262007
I like your angry cat pictures.
>>
>>49262250
We need a King of the Hill jump.
>>
>>49262250
Well you could always just go to indiana jones and buy that bag of sand and toss it in peoples eyes? Or just use a normal bag.

Sand attack has been a legendary technique ever since pokemon red and blue so maybe become a pokemon that learns it and use it on your enemies?
>>
>>49262326
We do but I sure am glad it's allowed in Sitcoms now I'll tell you hwut.
>>
File: 1472742964103.jpg (74KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1472742964103.jpg
74KB, 599x563px
>>49262163
Habit. Though it looks like I'll just imply that you get the skills associated with the Traitor Legions. And yeah, being one of the Nine is a VERY BIG DEAL, hence being able to collect Warbands way easier. It was supposed to be a huge status boost/combat boost, though it looks like if I throw in the skills it'll be fine.

>>49262153
>Will there be some Black Pariah-style anti-psyker option?
...that would have to be fairly expensive. Like, 400CP or even 600CP undiscounted. Would that be acceptable?

>>49262083
And I'm saying you're seeing shit where there isn't. I don't put options in just to jump them and go "SURPRISE TRAP!", and you're buying it with CP. Between this and you going "Well maybe you shouldn't do it if you're not comfy with the power, teehee~" you're coming off as kind of an asshole.

>>49262298
This is because cats are adorable when when losing their shit.
>>
>>49262250
Just be an Earthbender.
>>
>>49262372
Isn't the Pariah a Necron thing and and not a Chaos one?
>>
>>49262386
>>49262327
>>49262326
Fullbring : Jaws of Sand
Normal Form : A heavy navy coat, dark blue in color.

Active Form : The coat grows a large hat which shadows the face. in addition, the left eye glows red. the sleeves become armored and ragged, and claws grow out around the hands.

Active Effect : The coat acts as high grade armor, completely nullifying light blows and lessening strong ones. the claws are decently sharp, and are somehow fully manipulable as though they were fingers. Finally, the clock creates a slipstream effect around the wearer, allowing them to move at blinding speeds. The pockets contain a few handfuls of sand, to be thrown at high speeds.

Super Form : the sides of the coats front grow teeth like structures, that can be fired like missiles and regrow quickly. the arms gain some as well, but do not fire. the tail of the coat becomes an actual tail, with a single scythe like blade on it.

Super Effect : The coat generates sand from its pockets, which overflow and scatters as you run. at any point, you may call all or some of the sand back to you. it will move towards you at your maximum speed, and return to your pocket. You cannot take damage from your own sand.

You don't understand. By eating Fullbringers, you make your POCKET SAND EVOLVE!
>>
>>49262250
Jump /co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure and buy [MELODY]/The [MASK].

Dale uses [POCKET SAND] derived from melody to fight Hank Hill thanks to Eustace putting the mind-whammy on him, so that's definitely something you can do if you've got a gift for being funny.

>>49262372
Sounds good.
>>
>>49262394
There was a one-time Assassin thing where Erebus (what an ASSHOLE) found a way to bind a Daemon to a Pariah, creating some twisted 'Black Pariah' which could redirect psyker attacks back at them as long as they got a bit of the target's blood. Anon's probably talking about that.
>>
>>49262372
>And I'm saying you're seeing shit where there isn't. I don't put options in just to jump them and go "SURPRISE TRAP!", and you're buying it with CP. Between this and you going "Well maybe you shouldn't do it if you're not comfy with the power, teehee~" you're coming off as kind of an asshole.

So if I choose thousand sons I'm going to endup as a extremely powerful Ghost but nota Slave? Because that sounds like what you're saying now and if that is what you're saying I'm sorry for misjudging you and this work
>>
>>49262372
>
And I'm saying you're seeing shit where there isn't. I don't put options in just to jump them and go "SURPRISE TRAP!", and you're buying it with CP.

I agree. Red is many things: a Jumpmaker, a girl, etc but she's not Babylon
>>
File: 1452747642067.jpg (43KB, 539x588px) Image search: [Google]
1452747642067.jpg
43KB, 539x588px
>>49262432
>>49262468
>So if I choose thousand sons I'm going to endup as a extremely powerful Ghost but nota Slave? Because that sounds like what you're saying now and if that is what you're saying I'm sorry for misjudging you and this work
A ghost? Dude, this isn't some "pay 200CP to gain unlimited power" bit. You put words in my mouth going "YOU'RE MAKING A TRAP" but when I say no, it isn't a trap, you go "Wheee it makes me super uber powerful!"

I really want to be surprised by this. But right now your extremism is just getting annoying.
>>
>>49262468
Could you please just have a seat over there and stop talking? Maybe head to spacebattles jumpchain thread?
>>
>>49262468
Not even all the Thousand Sons are Rubric Marines you cretin. They have sorcerers who are still flesh and blood, who command their dusty brethren.
>>
>>49261979
>>49262083
>>49262468
I'd tell you to quit while you're ahead, but you've never been ahead here.

Cease this line of discussion, it will not end well for you.
>>
>>49262572
>You put words in my mouth going "YOU'RE MAKING A TRAP"

… I’ve got no dog in this fight, but that seems an odd choice of words, considering that you’re putting words in HIS mouth saying that. You will note that his post up at >>49261979 is worded so as to assume that it’s not a trap, but that some people (antired foremost, no doubt) would call it that.
>>
>>49262403
So many spelling errors...

Is that copy pasted, or typed manually?
>>
>>49262468
>>
Would it be silly to make have a skeleton be an unarmed fighter?
>>
What power that was not originally inteded for lewd have to twisted and used for your lewd purposes?
>>
>>49263066
That depends on how good he can kick now doesnt it?
>>
>>49263074
How many magic systems are there?
>>
>>49263074
Telepathy, X-Men
Lunar Dial, Touhou
>>
>>49262796
One of Jumpmakers seems to be terrible with writing. The other fixed most stuff.

But screw that, the idea of that Fullbring is nice
>>
File: Burning_Skeletons.jpg (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Burning_Skeletons.jpg
1MB, 1280x720px
>>49263066
Of course not. You'd be able to clobber people with bones.

Rip and Tear: Skellyton Edition

>>49263074
Pretty much all of them.
>>
> All this talk about the Thousand Sons
You know, this got me curious: how grateful would the Rubrics be if I got them back their bodies/emotions/out of Ahriman's control/cured their mutations?
>>
>>49263074
Biomancy and fleshcrafting. All day, 'ere day
>>
File: Evil Jumpers.jpg (85KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Jumpers.jpg
85KB, 600x500px
>>49262007
>>49261742
Justice is having trouble choosing
On one hand Thousand Suns would let me bro it up with Magnus again after LoT
On the other hand Death Guard has Papa Nurgle
On the other hand World Eaters fits Justice's melee fighting style
On the fourth hand, Word Bearers a best.
>>
>>49263110
>Lunar Dial, Touhou
How?
>>
So there is a bunch of mind control immunity perks. But are there any mind reading immunity perks?

>>49263389
Ehehe.

Google "Gensoukyou Jikanteishi Club".
>>
>>49263389
You and your companions can have lewds in a crowded room, with no-one else the wiser.
>>
>>49263389
Did you just ask how time travel can be used for lewd? Did you actually just do that?
>>
>>49263418
I think Resist and Bite from Sabaton? If not, Incomprehensible from Young Justice.
>>
>>49263418
Incomprehensible from Young Justice seems to do that.

Truth be told though, I’d headcannon that mind control immunity is, in most cases, the same as mind reading immunity.
>>
>>49263418
There's a Futurama perk called No Delta Brainwave which does exactly that, in addition to immunity to attempts make you stupider and resistance to other mental manipulation.
>>
>>49263418
Any undead race from Overlord
>>
>>49263439
>with no-one else the wiser.
Talk about taking the fun out of it.
>>
>>49263418
Can't remember its name, but there's a perk in Starcraft (Terran side) that makes you psychically invisible. They can't read your mind, or even use telepathic senses to tell you're there.
>>
>>49263517
Yeah, what's the point of exhibitionism if there's no risk of being caught? Might as well fuck in a room full of statues, if they can't react.
>>
>>49263517
>>49263554
Which is why you turn the time stop off for an instant mid-coitus several times. Confuses the hell out of people.
>>
>>49263572
Alright, that actually does sound kind of fun. You're just talking with your friend and his wife, perfectly normal conversation and then for a split second you could have sworn they were naked and fucking. But then it goes back to normal so quickly you think you just imagined it. And then it happens again! And again, every time you talk to them. Yeah, that would be funny to do to someone.
>>
What are some good jumps to really test a jumpers limits? Bonus points if they come with a reward.
>>
>>49263554
Because you still know you're fucking in front of real people, in a place where you're not supposed to be fucking.
>>
>>49263638
Bayonetta.
>>
>>49263638
Shivers. It's the only Gauntlet which lets you keep your powers. It's also the only one which makes you regret it.
>>
>>49263638
Exalted. Move to Gem, see how many of the 1001 Immanent Dooms you can stave off.
>>
>>49263638
Attached.
>>
>>49263638
Age of Ice w/ DLC.
Light of Terra, Deadlight Broken.
>>
>>49263664
Really easy if you go to Gem in an earlier jump and just arm the fuck out of it then take the drawback that carries over past stuff.
>>
>>49263666
Nice try, satan.
>>
>>49263672
What is age of ice based on? Is it a game or something? Also, just how much will it be pushing me?
>>
>>49263729
Wow, that worked out nicely. Normally when someone gets 666 trips, they're not trying to trick you into selling away your soul. For those not clear what I'm talking about, highlight the invisi-text.
>>
>>49259073
>Is it worth reading?
I thought so. If you don't like it by a few chapters maybe don't bother with the rest.

>any good waifus here?
Amir is super-top waifu material. Most are decent waifu material, except the twins. But most of the waifus end up getting happily married (or are on their way to being so), so you'd be breaking those relationships up.
There's only one girl who isn't paired up, but she's like...8 at the start (so 18 by the time your jump finishes).
But that's mostly because of the series' fairly tight focus on one family - I'm sure you can find someone just right.

>>49263666
>literally satan
>>
>>49263745
It's a comprehensive mod for Civ 5. It's not too bad, if you don't take the DLC. Some giant dragons, but I'm sure you can fight those. But if you do take the DLC, you will literally never stop being attacked by Eldrazi. It's a trap, Babylon put it in out of spite. The Eldrazi aren't even in Fall From Heaven.
>>
>>49263813
Well now I just have to find out how to kill Eldrazi. Or eat them.
>>
File: nice trips 2.gif (878KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
nice trips 2.gif
878KB, 500x211px
>>49263666
So it's come to this, Satan?
>>
>catch up on last few threads
>all this talk about consciousness and identity death

Actually that gives me a question. Is it identity death if I decide "hey, I like this me more than the original me" in, say, Pokemon and then just keep favoring that set of memories from then on, to the point that the originals become forgotten?
Thread posts: 390
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.