[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I don't know how ban-hammery this post is but I wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mo98dptmeD1qia2dho1_1280.jpg (21KB, 563x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo98dptmeD1qia2dho1_1280.jpg
21KB, 563x374px
So I don't know how ban-hammery this post is but I wanna know, what does /tg/ think of a certain hitherto unnamed CCG based off of pastel minute equines? If such a thing did exist would it have possibly been any good?
Anyone played it?
>>
> implications
>>
If such a CCG existed (and I do not say it does) and had I played it, then I would say it's not bad. Not good, but not bad. As to be expected from the target demographic, it wouldn't be very complicated. It would lack somewhat in strategic depth. My biggest complain would be how badly it tends to snowball, at least in the early sets.

This is, assuming, such a game exists.
>>
>>49232422
And what about collectiblity? Would such a thing have unfair RNG in regards to finishing a set?
>>
>>49231908
Didn't /pastel-minute-equine-board/ have a general about their pastel minute equine CCG? I swear they did unless it lost interest
>>
>>49234383
They do not and making one yielded no helpful input.
>>
Furries made a CCG already, so it's not a new concept.
>>
>>49238443
then you made one at a bad time

as a /mlp/ regular, there are on and off threads all the time

used to be a general, but I don't know what the ccg's update schedule is like so maybe it petered out a bit
>>
>/mlp/ - Pony
>This is the destination for all cartoon/anime pony related content on 4chan.

What about this rule is so hard for you to understand?
>>
File: leopard-seal.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
leopard-seal.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
Honestly the most common thing I hear people I know who've played it is that the worst thing going for it is that it's ponies. Allegedly, it's a solid game.
>>
twilight is best girl
>>
File: Phone Call for Dog.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
Phone Call for Dog.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>49240646

>going to another board to ask what /tg/ thinks

Seriously, what?
>>
>>49240646
It's the fact that autistic/power fantasy rules are not to be respected and defied.

Simple as that. Autistic rules are for autistic power fantasies. Nothing more, and we do not indulge autistic power fantasies.
>>
>>49231908
In such a world, my response would likely be this:
I am not a fan of said equines and I detest the masculine following. That said, a former paramour of mine would likely have been jubilant at the mere thought of the alleged miniature equines, and I, being a fan of ativities based on pre-selected pieces of printed cardboard, likely would have purchased some of the aforementioned pieces of cardboard in an attempt to find common ground and induce said paramour into engaging in non-mainstream activities. While I detest the equine veneer, the underlying mechanical basis of said game was unique, enjoyable, and showed promise.

I dated a girl who liked MLP. She was geeky enough to like and play card games with me. I bought us some MLP cards, along with stuff for other games, thinking it'd be a good compromise. I don't like the pony part but the game itself was interesting mechanically. Thankfully, we wound up playing Pokemon instead, and occasionally Magic or Yugioh, so what precious few sanity points I had left remained intact.
>>
>>49242218
MODS
>>
The rules are not clearly explained in the instruction manual. Key aspects of the game were in footnotes or "Did you know?" asides.

I assume it's pretty fun. If I had more friends into ponies, I'd probably play it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.