[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> McGuffin is a trinket with over 60 forms to it > Each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: index.jpg (12KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 196x257px
> McGuffin is a trinket with over 60 forms to it
> Each form contains the collective unconscious of all the posters of a board on 4chan and allows them to call on the collective wisdom and power of 4chan.
> For example /sci/ allows a user to better understand natural philosophy, /k/ allows rapid mastery of weapons, /mlp/ enhances horsemanship and /r9k/ might be beneficial to wizards.

Which boards are the most useful and the ones the least? Which boards would a character most often?
>>
>>49229543
>Have to roll for SAN to use it for extended periods of time
>It gradually deteriorates charisma and other stats based on the board you're using
Not a bad idea OP
>>
/tg/ for the power of ants
>>
File: Set_sail_for_dick.jpg (25KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
Set_sail_for_dick.jpg
25KB, 201x200px
>/d/ is a will check to resist nausea
>people who save are merely aroused
>>
>>49229543
>you have an erection no matter what
>>
File: 1270608844892.jpg (139KB, 602x2058px) Image search: [Google]
1270608844892.jpg
139KB, 602x2058px
>>49229543
Is that Kate's airplane?
>>
File: 1385499468791.gif (358KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1385499468791.gif
358KB, 300x169px
>>49229543
>/mlp/ actually knowing anything about horses that isn't about sex
heh good joke
>>
> /b/ is a saving throw against Cancer
> Acts as Deck of many things
>>
>>49229543
/pol/ does something with persuasion (aka redpilling)
>>
>>49232670
. . . or delusion
>>
>>49232670
>>49232706
Conjuration/Illusions (of happenings)?
>>
>>49229543
ALL HAIL THE WINSLOW
>>
>>49232979
Suggestion, obviously.
>of *course* you shouldn't trust those halflings. Here, look at this magic infograph I prepared just for this occasion that clearly shows that 60% of drug users are halflings, despite them being only 20% of the population! Just trust me, cuck!
>>
>>49233105
i like the idea of /pol/ granting 'conviction' to whatever cause the user bends his will towards, no matter how fallacious or retarded it might be. could be useful for going undercover etc
>>
>>49232979
Illusions and constructs
>>
>>49234779
>Illusions
>Constructs
But that's Jewish anon
>>
>>49229543
>McGuffin is the disassembled cogs of a literal hate machine

And you just gave me my next modern campaign hook.
>>
>>49233105
>60% of drug users are halflings, despite them being only 20% of the population!

That's statistically possible tho
>>
/po/ makes you great at folding, cutting, and gluing paper. Anything more useless than that?

/out/ and /trv/ are pretty solid choices for most RPG characters.

/diy/ would probably be the most useful for average people. Great crafting skills and able to build almost anything. But also cursed with terrible ideas to build useless or outright stupid/dangerous shit.
>>
>>49229543
/tv/ makes you a big guy
/x/ allow you to watch the true reality
/a/ converts you into a cute little girl
/r9k/ gives you depression
/fit/ makes you no homo
/lgbt/ makes you homo
/an/ let you talk with animals
>>
>>49235564
/po/ could give skill at handling old or delicate papers, like antique tomes or magical scrolls.

/a/ grants enhanced speed that impresses others to the point where their first reaction is to say "He's fast!"
>>
>>49235290

Or is that simply an illusory construct created by /pol/?
>>
>>49235704
/po/ should also give the ability to animate paper constructs. and also be the most comfy and zen person to have ever existed.
>>
>>49235564
/po/ should give mental invisibility that causes people to forget you exist.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.