[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Players discover they can gain experience from felling trees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: LUMBERJACK-WOMEN-177391.jpg (137KB, 620x884px) Image search: [Google]
LUMBERJACK-WOMEN-177391.jpg
137KB, 620x884px
>Players discover they can gain experience from felling trees
>They've gone from level 1 to 5 on trees alone
>Their deeds have been noticed
>>
>>49222629
But only in Woodcutting.
>>
>>49222629
Okay is it just me or does that chick look like Nathan Explosion?
>>
So now that they're good at cutting down trees the tree folk are going to try and cut their feet off or something?

Will they have to use the knowledge they learnt felling trees to cut down the tree fuckers?

Was it a duke or something that noticed their deeds and want to give them a tree cutting expedition far north long the river or rape frogs??

Who noticed them OP!
>>
>>49222801
The loggers and carpenters guilds, unapproved work won't stand.
>>
Soon the elves will attack.
>>
>>49222629
They are lumberjacks and that's okay, they sleep all night and they work all day. They chop down trees, they eat their lunch, they go to the lavatory. On Wednesdays they go shopping and have buttered scones for tea. They cut down trees, they skip and jump, they like to press wildflowers. They put on women's clothing and hang around in bars.
>>
File: cabin2.png (85KB, 283x214px) Image search: [Google]
cabin2.png
85KB, 283x214px
>>49222629
It's like I'm playing old Haven & Hearth again.
>>
>>49222983
Only if by "Their deeds have been notice" OP mean players got their shit kicked in by a mob of Russians.
>>
>>49222629
>still using experience points
>>
>>49222629
Yeah, but only in the Lumberjack class, their other class levels are unchanged.
>>
>>49222983
You could always play Unreal World if you want your dose of Iron Age-ish setting with survival and stuff.

The NPC's even act like "not shit lords" a reasonable period of the time, even if some of them will rob you or kill you. The ones who aren't murderous will of course, still try to rook you in trades.

NO. You cannot have my fishing pole in exchange for a dried cut of meat. That is ridiculous.
>>
>>49223097
>classes
Pleb.
>>
>>49222983
But wasn't bucket making the optimal XP gain there? When there were no real players just bots cutting trees and creating buckets all day long.
>>
File: Oak_Tree.png (86KB, 240x225px) Image search: [Google]
Oak_Tree.png
86KB, 240x225px
>>49223455
that's the joke
>>
>>49222776

Brutal.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.