[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trudvang, or "that Swedish rpg everyone seem to love but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Nothing on Catalog about this, thought you'd like to know RiotMinds are doing a kickstarter for an English translation/version of their Trudvang setting. Y'all keep posting about their dwarves and how you love the setting but moan about how you can't be arsed with the language. Well here's your chance!

Not shilling or anything, just thought I'd share cause people seem to like Trudvang.

Wanna discuss the setting and share some awesome art? This is the thread for you!
>>
Bumping to help foreign fa/tg/uys get their books across the world!
>>
>>49209414
There's really only one thing I don't get about Trudvang.

Why the fuck can't they translate it? Jesus christ.

Swedes, like the rest of the scandis, are more than proficient in english. it's not that fucking hard, and this has led me to believe they fear wiards of the coast TM. Drackar och fangselshold or whatever.
>>
File: DoD_trollraces.jpg (99KB, 724x591px) Image search: [Google]
DoD_trollraces.jpg
99KB, 724x591px
>>49211653
They ARE translating it. It's right there in the OP.
>>
>>49211688
wew lad, how can you condone anything on kickstarter? Might as well pretend it does not exist, and keep that neet money for kebab and beer.
>>
>>49211732
Why not?
>>
>>49211732
But anon, CoC 7e was funded on Kickstarter? Why not this?
>>
>>49209414
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/496401/depth-review-swedish-fantasy-adventure-board-game

m'kay, so it's utter garbage
>>
>>49211838
That's the board game port. Never played it, not sure how much in common it has with the actual RPG.
>>
>>49209414
Mundana > Trudvang
>>
>>49211732

Are you simple?

Hell, Symbaroum's run both a successful IndieGoGo and Kickstarter for translating their books from Swedish as precedence, and they're already pumping out the supplements.
>>
>>49213564
This
>>
File: 1461037868123.jpg (873KB, 1269x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461037868123.jpg
873KB, 1269x900px
The fuck is Trudvang anyway? I only heard about it because I follow Paul Bonner for his dorf art
>>
File: Pop.png (5MB, 1300x1683px) Image search: [Google]
Pop.png
5MB, 1300x1683px
I have no idea whether this game plays well at all, but I think that the aesthetic is pretty cool. It reminds me of Cadwallon.
>>
File: BonerForBonner.jpg (657KB, 1267x1630px) Image search: [Google]
BonerForBonner.jpg
657KB, 1267x1630px
I'm a sucker for the art of Paul Bonner. Really stands out, and probably has some of the best dwarves out there. Fits really well with Trudvang.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.