[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Emperor protects! >:) >humanity is the best fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Tyranid_Rippers2.jpg (37KB, 581x250px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranid_Rippers2.jpg
37KB, 581x250px
>The Emperor protects! >:)
>humanity is the best fuck the rest
>AAAAH HELP ME I'M GETTING REKT BY SOMETHING A GRETCHIN COULD DESTROY AAAH PLEASE :(

lmao Imperium is fucking worthless
>>
>>49202758
A Tyranid ripper would easily kill a gretchin
>>
>>49202793
And half of Imperial Guard regiment as it seems lol.
>>
>>49202758

Next level shitposting.
>>
>>49202819
>5 Tyrannid rippers
>Against one guardsmen
Damn you stupid
>>
>>49202901
I see three.
>>
File: horus.jpg (58KB, 542x578px) Image search: [Google]
horus.jpg
58KB, 542x578px
Brb gonna oneshot my father.
>>
>>49202967
Lets give you a flashlight and cardboard plating and see how you hold up against any three Nids.
>>
>>49203142
Haha nigga I could solo an Ork Warboss while you were busy painting your Ultramarines I was busy lifting, training MMA and going on shooting range, I earn 180k a month, have a bitch and a sidebitch and I'm living the life meanwhile you're fat, ugly, live in your mom's basement (and I fucked your mom btw) and watch anime while thinking you have some sort of moral high ground over Chads because you quote Einstein once a month.
>>
>>49202758
What that picture doesn't reveal is the prior four days of constant warfare with nothing more then a handful of minutes rest at any point.
That his combat knife is blunt from cutting into an endless sea of chitin.
His lasgun's barrel is warped from the heat of constant use, the last cell used up and that the sky has been nothing but an inky black cloud of spores, blocking any sunlight he could have used to charge them.
His body is wracked in pain and cramps from endless movement.
He couldn't even think straight on the last day, that 'spore sickness' those bugs had spread when they first made planetfall had broken into a full, massive fever and he's already seen his friends die to this alien affliction.
His last order was a broken and distraught captain of another platoon pleading with any survivours to join him at the last defence line at the starport, to hold it until death to just save a few more civillains.
His vision was swimming and blacking out. He couldn't hear anything more then that unending ringing, bleeding from numerous wounds and yet he still fought, swinging his knife in wide arcs around him, each swing killing more of the creatures and yet still they came.

He could feel heat at his back, exhaust from the remaining transport getting airborne. He couldn't hear the relieved voice of the pilot commending, thanking them for their sacrifice over the vox. Couldn't hear the Emperor's Prayer that followed, as the voices of the remaining Guard and PDF joined in, couldn't even hear his own voice as he joined in.
His vision blacked out and he stumbled.
He felt the ferrocrete scrap his wounds.
Felt as the first claws lacerated his flesh.
The teeth tear and rip him apart.
Felt agony as he was torn and eaten, piece by piece.
Then nothing.
>>
>>49202758
>Implying that single Guardsman didn't kill thousands of the buggers before finally running out of ammo before being devoured
>Implying his heroics didn't buy time for the planet to be evacuated and then nuked to forever deny the Hive his flesh
Goodness you lack the faith...
>>
>>49202758
>that'sthejoke.png
>>
>>49203880
>>49203930
he got rekt by a snail lmao that's all what happened
>>
File: necron1.jpg (18KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
necron1.jpg
18KB, 300x280px
'llI put 5 c'tan shards on the scrabs in the scrabs vs ripper fighting pit.
>>
>>49203142

>flashlight and cardboard

I want this 1d4chan meme to die
>>
>>49203880
>combat knife swung by vanilla human
>hurting Tyranids

lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.