[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Pat a Bat Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 111

File: 1473044792788.png (790KB, 721x860px) Image search: [Google]
1473044792788.png
790KB, 721x860px
Previous Thread: >>>49158630

Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: drawthread ref.png (782KB, 1158x720px) Image search: [Google]
drawthread ref.png
782KB, 1158x720px
Requesting an illustration of an important part of a character's backstory. Also pretty gory so if you're not interested in that feel free to ignore.

A female imperial guard medic wearing flak armour (reference in centre), adding either a red cross or the prime helix on her shoulder pad. No helmet, with a blonde ponytail.

She should be sitting on a rock (or chunk of rubble) bleeding profusely from her leg stumps which have been blown off at the thigh.

Her facial expression should be a blank/horrified stare at the remains of her twin sister (also an IG medic) who took the brunt of the artillery shell. The twin should be little more than a limbless torso, preferably quite mangled, lying on the ground in front of the legless medic. Large portions of missing face/head would add to the horror factor, but I leave that to the artist.
Also optional is vomit stains down the live medic's chest.
>>
File: the leviathan.jpg (744KB, 1404x2189px) Image search: [Google]
the leviathan.jpg
744KB, 1404x2189px
Any Knight anons on? I need a Duke BBEG, "The Leviathan".

>First row
Pictured rounded bascinet with the weird looking slit visor, but on top of the helmet he bears a GIANT crest of a white fish latched onto his head. I didn't grab a picture for it, but he's got an aventail for his helmet too.

>Second Row
The Leviathan wears plate armor like on the left image with a large hauberk under the plates, but over much of this he wears a very large coat like in the next picture. This coat is dyed a rich ocean blue, and over the entire thing it is covered in images of Fish like on the heraldic shield.

>Third Row
The Leviathan carries a uniquely forged longsword. While the blade looks normal, he has had it custom made with fish-head quillons on both guards which he uses to murder-stroke people to death, and has a fish-tail flanged pommel on the base of the sword, also useful for bashing people to death (which is how he kills people when he isn't feeding them to his gigantic catfish).

>Last Row
The Leviathan also always has on hand a swordfish dagger, made from the beak/skull of a swordfish. It is small, very sturdy, and the base of it is wrapped in blue-dyed leather.
>>
File: Comb05092016054533.jpg (170KB, 1231x972px) Image search: [Google]
Comb05092016054533.jpg
170KB, 1231x972px
I need a Holy Polor Bear Wizard. Can anyone help?
>>
File: rose.png (684KB, 840x720px) Image search: [Google]
rose.png
684KB, 840x720px
Is it possible to request a quick, simple coat of arms for an NPC in my game?

I wanted to request a purple rose bloom above a downward-pointing sword, flanked on either side by thorny vines. Not sure on the colors for the sword and vines, but I'm open to suggestions and ideas. For a field, I'm figuring white or black.
>>
File: End Him Rightly.png (4MB, 1537x1567px) Image search: [Google]
End Him Rightly.png
4MB, 1537x1567px
Requesting a female wartime looter who gets sick of seeing death and tries to become a knight to help people end their story rightly.

She uses a spear, longsword, and small shield (maybe throw in a backup dagger) and is wearing a scavenged, mismatched set of armor.
>>
File: Dread Lord of Zarus.png (1MB, 1556x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Dread Lord of Zarus.png
1MB, 1556x1064px
>>49158795
Migration from last thread:

I'd like to request a holy Paladin of Zarus, weilding a maul. He's got a sort of ethereal beauty to him, and is slightly too good looking to be real. Of course, his cape is flowing around him like smoke, and he's got a slight hint of actually being undead, as implied in the reference image. Armour and Sigil of Zarus can also be seen in the image, and if possible having the sigil emblazoned onto the armour would be great. Oh, and if he's a blonde-haired, blue-eyed aryan ubermensch of a man? Bonus points.

Pose-wise, anything generally inspiring would be great, but I'm not overly fussed if the general idea is all there. Play to your talents here, guys, you're the artists.
>>
File: kassandra_leigh.jpg (79KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
kassandra_leigh.jpg
79KB, 720x960px
Migrating my previous request. Requesting this girl, looking just as death-warmed-over, standing with her arms folded and a slight smile. Clothing can be something simple, I'm not super picky, but something modern.
>>
File: request.png (1MB, 1128x1023px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
1MB, 1128x1023px
>>49158743
Migrating from the last thread. What I'm looking for is a picture of the two characters from Malifaux standing side by side shooting at something off camera. The pose is a potential reference but if they're under fire behind a saloon table or something similar, that'd be cool as well.
>>
File: Wild Hunt.png (1MB, 1473x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Wild Hunt.png
1MB, 1473x1132px
Migrating, requesting a fun, comedic drawing of a four-man (and woman) dark mage "punishment" group. Their identities come from the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse in name only since they don't own horses. I'd like them all in a Power Ranger type formation like in the picture shown. I'll let the drawer choose what character is in what pose. For the outfits, they would wear something like in the reference pic but you can modify it to your liking.

>Red Rider is a dude who's a bad womanizer. He should have on a face like he's ecstatic about it. Has orange hair.
>Black Rider is a 11 year old boy, due to a curse. He's the leader of the group who's pretty evil. He should have a devious expression. Has black hair and a scar going down his left eye.
>Pale Rider is a dude who is the serious one. He should have a deadpan face. Has dark gray hair. An extra would be if you gave him a broadsword, since he's the only one who can use one.
>White Rider is a woman who usually complains a lot. She should have an annoyed/embarrassed expression. Has white hair.

The drawing doesn't have to be detailed, since it's a non-serious one. The main thing is to have fun with it. Many thanks in advance!
>>
File: Hunter.png (2MB, 1681x1405px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter.png
2MB, 1681x1405px
Requesting redneck warlock.

He's a thirty year old tan skinned human who is a former paladin. When he failed a coup d'eat against his king and found himself trampled by a horse, he turned to a demon to save his own life. As an outlaw he has grown out his curly brown hair and wears a peasant attire. He has a slight hunch to him because of the incident with the horse and he as two imps that take glee in his constant of misery.

For actual pose maybe him just sitting down somewhere trying to catch his breath and these two imps are trying to shove him up back to his feet or he's walking along a road and the imps have wrapped themselves around his ankles trying to slow him down.
>>
File: soc-doval.jpg (11KB, 236x266px) Image search: [Google]
soc-doval.jpg
11KB, 236x266px
Requesting an image of this guy here standing in a never-ending hallway confusedly saying "there is only hallway" into a very small phone.
>>
File: rocka.jpg (2MB, 5079x2725px) Image search: [Google]
rocka.jpg
2MB, 5079x2725px
Requesting the character on the left drawn as a chibi, maybe in the pose that's on the bottom right and top right of the reference. There's examples on the right of the reference so you can get an idea. Thank you for your time
>>
posting an anchor for drawfriend working on shortstack barmaid.

Not eversor's already got that one
>>
File: 1472338299198.png (264KB, 1000x687px) Image search: [Google]
1472338299198.png
264KB, 1000x687px
Anchoring wip from Bog Roll
>>
>>49197282
We got ourselves another waifufag, Oh jolly, what lucky board
>>
>>49197495
Huh?
>>
>>49197495

>another

Literally every requester
>>
File: streeturchin.jpg (395KB, 1299x897px) Image search: [Google]
streeturchin.jpg
395KB, 1299x897px
>>49160432

Was wondering if someone could draw a street urchin for me? He is a pre-teen boy, wearing ragged, patched and or frayed clothes, in the styles of the reference pic, preferably with no shoes just wrappings. His hair should be messy or poorly cut, and he is just dirty all over. He should be training (but lets be honest as a young boy his "training" would probably look more like he's playing) with a knife he managed to lift off a corrupt guard who had been extorting the local shop owners.

Otherwise feel free to play with his looks race (doesn't have to be a human) or ethnicity.
>>
Requesting a funny scene, might work best as a comic strip but I'll let the artists decide.

I would like to see a late teen human bard racing from an Orc house. He is half dressed holding what clothes he could grab and his lute, behind him is a large male Orc chasing after him, throwing a hatchet that's whizzing past the bard narrowly missing him. Behind the Orc in the doorway of the house is a cute half Orc girl holding a blanket up to cover herself but yelling at the male Orc "Daddy no! I Love Him!" This of coarse only serves to enrage the male Orc further, like full blood rage.
>>
A robot samurai with geta, kimono, and kasa.
>>
File: Party descripotion.png (251KB, 1050x470px) Image search: [Google]
Party descripotion.png
251KB, 1050x470px
>>49195219
Can I get these guys, trekking together through the wastes? They fight against demonic forces, and venture through forbidding dead lands. And they all like beer.
>>
File: alden.png (2MB, 1217x1012px) Image search: [Google]
alden.png
2MB, 1217x1012px
Not sure if it counts as /tg/ if it's MMO RP, but if anybody could draw my little teenage mistwalking psychopath, that'd be rad.

The weapons are mostly summoned from the mists, and his spellcasting tends to be mist based.

He's about 17 and the shortest person he knows. He tends to act like a cheery kid when he's not caught up in the old ultraviolence.
>>
File: Lotte And Klaus.jpg (94KB, 967x366px) Image search: [Google]
Lotte And Klaus.jpg
94KB, 967x366px
>>49195219
Reposting from threads past.

I'd like some art of this inquisitor, clad in a long and concealing olive/black cloak, black scarf, steel breastplate, and steel gauntlets with raised knuckle protrusions. His weapon of choice is a heavy-bladed bastard sword, and around one of his gauntleted wrists is wrapped a chained brass pendant. Only his left eye is visible through his steel mask, and he dresses himself so as to completely cover his burnt skin. He's a very gaunt and tall man. His daughter is effectively a disembodied soul- a sort of misty ghost with glowing pupiless eyes, a big cozy muffler, and a small dirk-like sword tucked into a sash around her dress.

Pose is up to you, but ideally he should look drained of willpower, horrified at the sight of his own hands, or generally malaise. He could be thoroughly soaked in blood. His ghostly daughter might be floating around his shoulders and trying to caress or calm him, or just holding his hand. If you're just doing linework I'm happy to do my own coloring as well!

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: ulrik-njord-horn.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ulrik-njord-horn.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
I'd like to request a warrior dual wielding steel axes (in the shape of the iron axes from skyrim) with the runes on the picture in each one in each axe. He looks basically like Marcus Boone from dark matter (the guy on the top left of the picture) with a blue war paint on his left eye, he wears some leather clothes but with a chestplate and shoulderpads like the of gatts (bottom right) but without all the knifes n shit, just a chestplate with some battle damage and carrying a long spear on his back.
>>
File: MoreHumanThanHuman.jpg (360KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
MoreHumanThanHuman.jpg
360KB, 1000x1300px
Migrating yet again from last thread, I'd like to request a heavy melee war-form, from the same setting and faction as pic related.

Melee-specialized warforms are half-again as big as the ranged variety, and they don't have any of the synthetic muscle showing, covering it with a layer of the same armor-plating that you can see on the ranged warform. Their "hair" is also longer, separated into a bunch of segmented, bladed ribbons that they can control like weaponized tentacles.

Instead of the micromissile launchers on their hips, they have flechette projectors - effectively the same, except each of the large holes would be replaced by four smaller holes in a square formation.

And instead of the heavy railgun, they have two much smaller railguns mounted on their forearm gauntlets, freeing up their hands because their fingertips have been replaced with vicious talons that look like the blade of a korambit.

If you would like, you can draw it accompanied by a canid war-drone, that would look like a cybernetic dog where the head has been replaced with what looks like a cross between a bullet and a dagger, equipped with a pair of micromissile launchers where a human would have pauldrons and a long bladed tail.
>>
>>49195219
Could someone make me an Angelic figure (wings, that whole get-up) but instead of a head/face, have a lantern instead?

I've got a God the party is working closely with, and I can't find anything like what I just described online.
>>
File: Anemone ref 2.jpg (722KB, 2048x925px) Image search: [Google]
Anemone ref 2.jpg
722KB, 2048x925px
>>49182380
Migrating and anchoring..(?) my blue space elf engineer.

Requesting a blue space-elf engineer, my character from Eclipse Phase. Elves don't exist in the game, she just looks like one because she can.

Face and hair is like on the left (Mara Sov for further reference), except her skin is purplish indigo (the streak under the picture) and looks like plastic (It's armor-skin). There are several holographic tattoos all over her (Designs up to artist), and she has the elongated ears like an elf (no restrictions on shape or size). She has chameleon skin, so theoretically her skin can be any color, even dual-colored, indigo is just an example

She is somewhat muscular, and her clothing is like in the middle, with hotpants instead actual pants. Boots (if seen) are magnetic boots of a little over ankle-height. The goggles could be sleeker and more scifi-esque.

She has saddlebags like pic related hanging on her hips (Carrying method can be anything). They hold her toolkits, and are pretty big.

Pose / picture requested would be working on something or lounging around, either in a workshop, ship hangar or even outer space. She doesn't need a space suit and her body can survive comfortably in space for several hours.
>>
File: references no text.png (800KB, 1508x928px) Image search: [Google]
references no text.png
800KB, 1508x928px
I'm looking to get the kid on the right about 10 years older after an early enlistment in his nation's army (he's 26 at this point). Whatever design is fine for the armor, as long as it looks less like a "main character" outfit and more like a uniform (with a tabard or tunic overtop preferred). He uses a ranseur, and is covered in scars. Couldn't find any decent face scars for reference that weren't weeb handsome scars or legitimately deforming, but some facial scars would be neat.
>>
>>49199392
This request description is much better imo, though you are jumping back and forth with some descriptions once in a while.
Also, Anchoring means you are giving the artist (if someone picked it up) and anchor so he can reply to this anchored post.
I like this request, I hope it gets filled.
If no one did it for you by the time I finished the other request I'm on right now, I'll give it a shot.
>>
File: barmaid.png (173KB, 660x847px) Image search: [Google]
barmaid.png
173KB, 660x847px
>>49197410
Sorry it took so long. I hope it looks okay, I might go over it again because I feel like it has really jagged edges and I don't know why.
>>
File: Bring death.png (949KB, 1533x844px) Image search: [Google]
Bring death.png
949KB, 1533x844px
>>49199392
Hell, what a day. Ignore the color Birthday card
Yourst is in the end, mate, and I have 45 minutes, let's see how much I manage to ink.
>>
File: Zett placeholder.png (269KB, 446x436px) Image search: [Google]
Zett placeholder.png
269KB, 446x436px
Hoping to get a picture of a steampunk squire with a makeshift blade. It's made of a fragment of a legendary, multi-elemental sword wielded into a mechanical base which tries to channel the power with only partial success. Also has a round shield that doubles as a barrier device. One of his hands dons the Hefting Glove, a gauntlet that allows him lift and pull in tons worth of parts/scraps from a distance.

He's not too brave of a fellow, always looking up to higher authority with no independent thought.
>>
>>49200147
It's alright, the tard is strong with us all once in a while.
>>
File: reference.png (1MB, 1332x845px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
1MB, 1332x845px
So about a year or two ago a kind anon drew my psionic monk character, and a lot has happened in the campaign since then so I thought I'd send in an updated request. I think I included all the information for an updated version except I want the jacket to be unzipped and open to get that good good ab window in. I also waited a while so as not to be greedy with requests. Thanks to anyone who takes this.
>>49200203
yeah it is because i fucked up a third time and missed out on critical info
>>
File: CW1R8et.gif (324KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
CW1R8et.gif
324KB, 480x270px
>>49200219
There, there
>>
File: 1471830989529.png (242KB, 640x830px) Image search: [Google]
1471830989529.png
242KB, 640x830px
Requesting this Biker themed hero defending and protecting two xeno kids from a space marine. The Biker Themed Hero is a psyker, or has space magic abilities and has maybe a purplish aura around him and maybe he'd have electricity or some magic crackling in his hands to show he's a space wizard. And he's also a human so therefore; "Race Traitor" and Heretic.

The Hero would strike a similar pose which is something to telling the space marine to back away from the xeno kids, and the space marine featured should probably be a Black Templar.

The two alien kids that'd be in the image is of any race of your choice.
>>
File: 1266590192207.jpg (314KB, 1095x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1266590192207.jpg
314KB, 1095x1000px
Requesting Ursarkar CREEEEEEEEEED forgetting that he's still in his daemonette costume while at a strategy meeting or planning session, which causes his fellow officers to become very confused, angry or horny. Who the other characters are is up to you.

Basically make it as funny as you possibly can.
>>
File: Goliath character inspiration.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Goliath character inspiration.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Bumping from last thread, just putting it out there, if you guys want to do it that'd be awesome. I was hoping for a dark grey close to onyx skinned male Goliath with blue glowing lightning tattoos all over, wearing blue monk robes as pictured here. also black hair as pictured here and brandishing a spear. he would also have blue glowing eyes. Thanks to any anon who picks this up :)
>>
File: Space Ingeneer thingy.jpg (185KB, 1530x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Space Ingeneer thingy.jpg
185KB, 1530x2362px
>>49199392
>>49199909
There
>>
>>49199828
lols this is great thanks mate
>>
>>49200546
OR here, nice work Pilgrim!
>>
>>49200657
Always a pleasure, Anon.
>>
>>49200710
If the character ever becomes prevalent, though, I might commission her till the very end. Just an heads-up. She is my backup character though, in a game where dying is pretty hard (the characters themselves have backups), so that day might never come.

Alternatively I might just commission her till the end just for shits and giggles though. Someday.
>>
Hi, could i make a request by any chance? my first time in a draw thread, its pretty simple.

Could i get this outfit on a female adventurer? super simple. thanks
>>
File: tarot reading.jpg (138KB, 745x909px) Image search: [Google]
tarot reading.jpg
138KB, 745x909px
Requesting an image of a tarot reading, mostly of the cards but if you would like to have a full showing of the reader that would be awesome. The cards are laid out on a table with one card placed on each point of a pentagram in the positions shown in the reference image. The final card being placed is the Tower card which should be drawn still in the hand of the reader. As for the card designs I'll leave that to your interpretation, they are in total;
Three of Wands
IX The Hermit
XV The Devil
VI The Lovers
XVI The Tower
Anything additional you would like to add to the drawing would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: 1472900811603.jpg (454KB, 1093x1577px) Image search: [Google]
1472900811603.jpg
454KB, 1093x1577px
Requesting a zombiefied Space Marine, he'd be in the same pose and is also dragging around either a power sword or thunder hammer the same way like in the pic.

The zombie space marine does not have his helmet on and some parts of his face or half of his face is missing. His armor should be dented, beaten and or scratched up looking with blood splatters. And maybe the zombiefied space marine is either a bloody magpie or a ultramarine (smurf).
>>
File: Gingerly.png (2MB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Gingerly.png
2MB, 1000x2000px
>>49160997
I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.
>>
>>49201359
Hey SADF, you done with that? You think you could mine from previous thread?

>>49162917
>>
File: ULTRAMAN_Manga.png (1MB, 1667x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ULTRAMAN_Manga.png
1MB, 1667x1200px
Could someone have a go at drawing a superhero?

I am planning an 80s Japan set game with the PCs working for a superhero control agency. The NPC team so far comprises a City Hunter/Golgo 13 reference, a punk magical girl and a Metal Hero homage.

I want to add an Ultraman reference, but gender swapped. The problem is most female Ultraman designs are nightmare fuel and/or from weird giantess/tentacle porn which isn't ideal.

Therefore, could someone try making a non-fetishy but visibly feminine version of this armour?
>>
>>49201417
Sure thing.
Turns out I won't be able to get started on it until Friday though.
I suspect you'll be okay waiting that long.
>>
>>49200901
Actually, Pilg...
>>49200710
Scratch that. If you would like to msg me sometime when you next have time for commissions, I could go for one.
>>
File: 4628456630.jpg (926KB, 1200x831px) Image search: [Google]
4628456630.jpg
926KB, 1200x831px
How can I learn to draw Metal cover stuff, shit like this?
>>
>>49201603
Hmmm, Okey-dokey-lokey. Would love to see that soon SADF.
>>
File: 1472791344924.jpg (271KB, 719x875px) Image search: [Google]
1472791344924.jpg
271KB, 719x875px
Requesting my spiritualist going through her first lycantropic transformation. If her spirit could try to restrain her while she goes trough the pain it would be cool too
Thanks in beforehand
>>
>>49201653
Fuck me and my sleepy posts. Anyway, I'll keep in touch Pilgrim.
>>
File: 1473041875350[1].png (974KB, 1131x703px) Image search: [Google]
1473041875350[1].png
974KB, 1131x703px
reposting after 24 hours
he's white so there is no confusion
>>
File: Not-German in Not-Roman armour.jpg (518KB, 990x1388px) Image search: [Google]
Not-German in Not-Roman armour.jpg
518KB, 990x1388px
>>49181876
Finished it up, hope you enjoy anon
>>
>>49201836
Practice.
>>
File: Capture6.png (119KB, 523x591px) Image search: [Google]
Capture6.png
119KB, 523x591px
>>49200219
Ohey, didn't expect to see that old thing to turn up again.
>>
>>49203634
I really didn't expect a response so quickly. That's perfect. Thanks a lot again, it's great!
>>
File: ultragirl.jpg (96KB, 745x1047px) Image search: [Google]
ultragirl.jpg
96KB, 745x1047px
>>49201468
Here you go
>>
>>49203946
Hot damn
>>
>>49203946
god damn son, you're the best
>>
>>49201653
>>49202466
Sure thing mate, in case you don't have it you can contact me at
[email protected]

Or in my pages
Nathanielpilgrim.deviantart.com
Nathanielpilgrim.tumblr.com

I have commissions open all the time.
>>
File: tg request.png (326KB, 348x630px) Image search: [Google]
tg request.png
326KB, 348x630px
I want to request a future traveler. His hair is like on the top left corner, but in black color, similar clothes like the bottom image, but the white t-shirt in black instead, and wearing the giratina mask (top right). The mask works different, since it's just goes up to the nose, leaving the mouth exposed. If possible, another version without the mask, and his eye color is like in the square on the middle.

Thank you if you pick it up.
>>
>>49195219
That elf's hands are gigantic...
>>
>>49205420
Aye, hands aren't my strong point. But I don't draw humanoid forms all that often. I'll try to downsize'em next time.
>>
>>49205594
I kind of like oversized hands, makes it feel more cartoony in a way.
Also, do you have any plans to draw more bats? The one in the OP is pretty cute.
>>
>>49205644
I may. After I finish the current request I'm working on, maybe. Took forever 'cuz I got sidetracked binge-watching cowboy bebop.
>>
File: Blizzard Wizard.png (459KB, 840x1381px) Image search: [Google]
Blizzard Wizard.png
459KB, 840x1381px
>>49195475
>>
>>49205708
your hands on humanoids are giagantic but your giant bat things look cool. 7/10 for colored work cool bat, -2 for giant hands on female. Still 10000% better then I can draw so take solace in that.
>>
>>49201920
That's Muffet with a stand.
>>
>>49205863
'Tis what I feel I'm good at. Monsters and cute monster-people, bats included..
>>
File: Moldybutt.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Moldybutt.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>49205952
>'Tis
>>
>>49205952
I kinda like the big hands, and the rest of the elf is cute.
>>
File: TinaSnowfallRef.png (2MB, 1116x1428px) Image search: [Google]
TinaSnowfallRef.png
2MB, 1116x1428px
Been a while since I popped into one of these threads, missed seeing all the good art. Most of the stuff is in the ref, only thing worth noting that I can think of is that I definitely prefer a more realistic artstyle, but ya know. Beggars can't be choosers.

Full disclaimer, I have had this request filled before a couple months back. It didn't come out well, the artist admitted they probably should have done the linework before the colors. I'm not one to turn down free cake but thought I might as well give a shot at getting a more realistic style done.
that information in mind, make sure to prioritize other people who've been waiting a while over me.
>>
>>49206059
Please refrain from shitposting with your image macros in drawthreads if possible
>>
>>49205952
I as well like the big hands
>>
I'm new to drawthreads and put in a request last night. I changed up my reference pics to something a bit less crap (I think), is it poor form to update that before 24 hours?
>>
>>49206904
Generally speaking, yes.
>>
>>49206904

Yes but if it was last thread I wouldn't fret, migrations are generally an exception to the rule.
>>
>>49206974
Alright. I'll hold off on that.
>>
File: 003 - 2.png (8MB, 2040x2806px) Image search: [Google]
003 - 2.png
8MB, 2040x2806px
>>49203174
I found your picture, for some reason or another, quite striking, and felt inclined to making a rendition of my own. Hope you don't mind.

Also, sorry for poor scan edges, my current sketchbook is larger than my current scanner.
>>
File: mfw post on sundays.jpg (26KB, 251x230px) Image search: [Google]
mfw post on sundays.jpg
26KB, 251x230px
>>49207211
>7.84 MB

Not bad otherwise. Facial proportions seem a bit off.
>>
>>49207211
It's all good man. I love the different textures!
Don't worry about the scanner, by the way. I took my photo with my phone, so yours is a big improvement there.
>>
>>49207296
>>49207211
It is a bit of a big file. Try sizing it down a bit maybe?
>>
File: Waifu.png (245KB, 658x408px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.png
245KB, 658x408px
>>49195219
Anyone feel like drawing my waifu? Theme is up to you!
>>
A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.
>>
>>49201836

Draw it

And keep drawing it
>>
>>49201836
What is this style even called, I wonder?
>>
>>49207296
yeeeeeaaaah, the face, especially the mouth, was killing me. Might redo it yet. I just need to let it rest for a little bit though.

>>49207314
Thanks! Also, it was originally 11Mb, I scanned it in at 300dpi and already sized it down to 80% of original. It's a png so no significant loss if you resave it after resizing; might get choppy if you make it too small though.
>>
>>49207381
you're waifu a shit

>>49207667
it's called radical
>>
If a drawfriend stops giving progress for, say, a week, is it bad manners to keep anchoring? No word has come from the artist so ???
>>
>>49207813
>bad manners

Dude, don't be scared of drawthread police.

They are just babies. Tell them to shut the fuck up and they quick their bitchin.
>>
>>49205915
Ey man, whatever floats your boat
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-07+at+06.06.45).jpg (69KB, 869x617px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-07+at+06.06.45).jpg
69KB, 869x617px
>>49197282
Here ya go mate!
>>
>>49207813
I had this happen with a request once, artist just had issues come up IRL and got back to me with the piece later. I'd say it's up to you, but I'd do some anchors for the artist to contact you on progress first.
>>
>>49207921
Damn dude these came out awesome! This was exactly what I had in mind, radical and cool choices in poses man. Thanks a million for filling my request man I really appreciate it.
>>
>>49207921
Dangit Ramen, why do you have to be so darn based.
>>
>>49207921
I'd like to request that you have a good day and people throw money at you.
>>
File: draw request.jpg (696KB, 1250x1536px) Image search: [Google]
draw request.jpg
696KB, 1250x1536px
Reposting/bumping from previous thread, 24h and all.
I have this perhaps somewhat more difficult request. Not sure entirely since I'm mediocre at best when it comes to drawing.

>Scene
Winter Daytime. It may or may not be snowing, but the landscape is snowy. A young woman riding a bear in a forest. The woman has trouble clinging on, as one of her legs has been pierced by an arrow that's still in it. The arrow is in the lower leg, somewhere between ankle and knee. She is conscious, but barely and bleeding heavily, also discoloring the bear's fur around her wound.

>Actors
The young woman, late teens or early twenties. She's persian, a face not unlike in the top left in the reference picture. Her headscarf is part of a larger garment that goes down to her waist and is nicely decorated in a floral pattern. (though if you'd prefer, any pattern can work really) Under this fancy upper clothing, is a simpler full-body dress, it can have some patterns/decoration but nothing too extravagant. I had either white, dirty from exposure on battlefield, or just black in mind as main color.

The bear is large. Though I've done a horrible job in putting a proper human anatomy on the bear in the reference picture, the rough size is there. (She could maybe just lie on it in full length, legs barely reach its stomach. The bear's fur, where not discolored by blood, is a white/blonde color, like the bear in the top right, which is a Syrian Brown Bear. It's size is very much that of a great European Brown Bear though, or a big grizzly even. The arrow, if you want to draw it in detail, is relatively simple. A sharp, yet small metal point, either through the front of the leg going out the back, or the other way around. Just not "sideways". (the arrow is thus pointing either in front of behind her).

If any drawfriend takes this request, much appreciated.
>>
File: 1473043165329.jpg (108KB, 1280x986px) Image search: [Google]
1473043165329.jpg
108KB, 1280x986px
Requesting the good looking suited man in the pic as a Half Elf who has two of his girlfriends; a bronze skinned human woman and a Dark Elf with him. The good looking suited Half Elf has one arm wrapped around the bronze skinned human woman, and his other arm wrapped around the Dark Elf woman.

And all three of them are standing in front of the high end supercar and military attack helicopter in the reference pic. They should all look they're smiling towards a camera that's taking a picture of them in front of said supercar and attack helicopter.
>>
File: Y5B38Bb.jpg (441KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Y5B38Bb.jpg
441KB, 1224x1632px
>>49199678
Leaving this wip here, should be coloured by tomorrow.
>>
>>49195471
I'm gonna work on this one becase bascinets are my fetish.
>>
>>49209494
Do you find them... bascinating?
>>
>>49209545
No I think he finds them arousing.
>>
>>49209003

Much appreciated, drawfriend. Do you think you could slim his face down a little bit, though? He looks a bit older than I'd like with that chiseled man-jaw.
>>
>>49208515

This sounds like a sophomoric power fantasy.
>>
File: face.jpg (190KB, 736x1091px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
190KB, 736x1091px
>>49207381
Not really fantasy but I like her features so I gave it a shot.
>>
>>49209594

>I don't like what you like
>I'm going to tell you about it because I want people to pay attention to my whining and I'm too lazy to actually write
>>
>>49209621
Don't need to be fantasy to be /tg/

BUT GODDAMN THOSE FUCKING EYEBROWS AND DAT NOSE BROW PLACE
I THOUGHT THIS BOARD IS SUPPOSED TO BE SFW GODDAMN THIS MAKES ME HOT
>>
>>49205786
Hey man. Thanks.
>>
>>49209594
>he says unironically, on a roleplaying board
>>
>>49209585
Sure thing dude, I'll get on it
>>
>>49209621
Wow.
Just wow.
Thats amazing.
>>
>>49207381
how
every fucking day
do you
requst
THE SAME
FUCKING
THING
>>
>>49210611
>I don't like it when people do stuff
>I don't understand that people can like to see things interpreted in different ways
>Seeing the same thing makes me throw a tantrum
>>
>>49210611
I would like to request a comic in a tavern with robot cowboys, waifus and a street urchin.
>>
>>49210716
30 pages long too
>>
File: WF.jpg (1MB, 4992x2280px) Image search: [Google]
WF.jpg
1MB, 4992x2280px
>>49209621
holy shit
amazing

onto the pile it goes
>>
File: SCISEC_Instructor.jpg (166KB, 1518x880px) Image search: [Google]
SCISEC_Instructor.jpg
166KB, 1518x880px
A character for a Last Unicorn Games Star Trek RPG.

V'Laavi is a recently graduated ensign (like all the PCs) on her first proper ship. The PCs are the Third Shift bridge crew, not the actual command crew.

She's a Star Fleet Intelligence officer with a specialization in the Romulan Empire. A tall and very athletic Vulcan with long straight black hair, she's mostly served as the ship's sensor officer so far. She's very proud of the fact that she was the Mixed Martial Arts champion in her graduating year of the academy.

She'd be dressed more or less in pic related, though in command red rather than it's colours. There is no official uniform listed for this time period however (It's after the Dominion War) so any changes from it are more than fine. The glasses are actually her PADD (It's kinda weird to think a book printed in 1998 has heads up display glasses in it, even if it's for intelligence officers) as hands-free access to it is very useful for her.
>>
>>49210744
You know, in time, I'm fairly certain this would be fulfilled by some crazy drawfriend.

Fucking robowboys.
>>
>>49211150

Yeah, it's almost like people just like to draw things that they like to draw and aren't beholden to anyone.
>>
>>49211511

...so?
>>
File: 1469076493792.jpg (527KB, 880x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1469076493792.jpg
527KB, 880x1496px
>>49210716
What about ________Charlotte?_______
>>
File: 11541465.jpg (31KB, 357x266px) Image search: [Google]
11541465.jpg
31KB, 357x266px
>>49211640
>>
Requesting every request in this thread made better by Charlotte
>>
>>49211640
>>49211670
>>49211698
What's the story behind charlotte?
>>
>>49211640
>>49211698
They've awoken...
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 736x1137px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 736x1137px
Requesting a lava golem baking a lava cake.
>>
File: Polar Bearealis.png (1006KB, 747x745px) Image search: [Google]
Polar Bearealis.png
1006KB, 747x745px
>>49209720
No problem, I like the idea.
>>
>>49211712
OC thread drama or something
>>
>>49211760
>baking a lava cake
on her belly?
>>
>>49211912

Badass as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 884x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 884x1000px
>>49212106
An even better proposition.
>>
>>49211712
>Guy requests lesbian Paladin.
>Guy gets multiple deliveries.
>A general interest in the character prompt him to drop additional details.
>Random anons start doing additional artwork, writin, and general fan behavior for the character.
>This starts drama in the Drawthread
>So the original guy requester moves on to the OC character thread
>Drama remains in Drawthread as shitty fans, or more likely trolls, act like shitty fans
>They continue until cleansed in a massive purge by the mods
(Praise be the mods!)
>Life continues much as it had before with but simple waifus and robot cowboys
Classic story really
Lifetime Channel Original movie coming soon!
>>
>>49195979

Bumping
>>
File: golem.jpg (498KB, 700x994px) Image search: [Google]
golem.jpg
498KB, 700x994px
>>49211760

I know it's not what you wanted but I couldn't resist. It doesn't bother me at all if someone else also takes the request a bit more in the direction you were going for.
>>
>>49212810
Hahah! No man, that's excellent! Cute in a whole nother way, thanks!
>>
>>49212810
>hot stuff
I like you.
>>
A simple request for the thread. I'd like one of two of my worst (best?) Shadowrun characters. These guys are C.L.U.E. file material.

The first is a human physad named Zootsuitmask who was female Tuxedo Mask but in a Zoot Suit. Basically, take Tuxedo Mask and make him a thick woman. Died when she was a blithering anti-orc racist in a party of nothing but orcs. (Characters were all rolled separately, so after he made a really awful comment during a mission planning, so they all as one roll and promptly fail willpower checks.)

The second is Miami the Troll. So named cause he wears Hawaii shirts all the time. He died because he couldn't escape the cops on a 10speed bike after failing to bluff that his witnessed murder was a kung fu film advertising prank.

If we could depict either of these character's last moments before the troubled times that'd be the best.
>>
>>49212810
10/10
>>
>>49212810
https://youtu.be/1IdEhvuNxV8
>>
>>49212810
>>49213757
>imagining the golem dancing to this in the kitchen while cooking

Top cute.

Would be cuter with the female version, but still.
>>
>>49213832
>implying it's not female
Not everything needs boobs to be female, Anon.
>>
>>49213832
>not endorsing the gap-moe
>>
File: 6544646161.jpg (97KB, 710x692px) Image search: [Google]
6544646161.jpg
97KB, 710x692px
>>49213832
>>49212810
Kookri can you draw the golem doing this?
>>
File: 165342912.jpg (37KB, 396x426px) Image search: [Google]
165342912.jpg
37KB, 396x426px
Requesting character art for a cleric I'm making.

I'd like him to look like the one in the picture, but with black hair and beard instead of brown, with a few grey streaks in both, a few facial scars, and in full armour with a hammer and a shield.

I'd like him to keep the scowl as well.
>>
I always want to make a request, but have no idea what to actually request. What catches your eye, artists?
>>
>>49214142
Simple character requests.
>>
>>49214142
Can I ask why you want to make a request if there isn't anything you're looking for?
Honestly wondering.
>>
>>49214315
I enjoy the creative process for its own sake.

I've played and ran a great many games, but am honestly without direction as to what from them would be interesting to draw without being too much detail to manage for free.
>>
>>49214142
I only draw stuff with anime girls in the reference, it usually means people wouldn't be put off by muh style.
>>
>>49214142
In my experience these are the requests that get filled:

1.) Use the word "request."
2.) Either have a very evocative, simple request or have a reference image.
3.) A simpler reference image is better.
4.) A request should be succinct, but evocative of the character's personality and posture as well.

There is no clear pattern in my experience besides that. Don't be discouraged if you don't get a request filled in several threads. Don't reply to anyone trying to start shit with you. Express thanks for a delivery or an in-progress so the artist knows you're paying attention. It may take several threads before someone is in the mood to do your request or present to see it at all.
>>
>>49196113
Bumping
>>
>>49212810

>hot stuff apron

Fucking amazing
>>
File: request.png (797KB, 1128x1023px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
797KB, 1128x1023px
>>49195865
Bumping my request Drawfriends. I am requesting an action shot of these two characters. Both of them, in the minis game, have pistols, with the guy having two and her having one.

The pose could be something like the bottom right or some other western trope, like ducking behind an overturned saloon table.

Thanks for checking it out.
>>
File: hot stuff baby tonight.jpg (419KB, 700x994px) Image search: [Google]
hot stuff baby tonight.jpg
419KB, 700x994px
>>49213832
>>49214056

Golems can't dance, but he tries.
>>
>>49214930
This is not what I expected, but I never knew how much I wanted it. Thank you, man!
>>
File: The Duke.jpg (186KB, 900x1016px) Image search: [Google]
The Duke.jpg
186KB, 900x1016px
>>49195471
WIP #1
>>
>>49214930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM1oQ42NPjA
>>
File: Teethfury.png (2MB, 1288x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Teethfury.png
2MB, 1288x1216px
Requesting art for a bad guy.

He's a Pathfinder Tooth Fairy but significantly more muscular than in that picture (Think strapping, but not hulk levels of muscle) With shitty slapped together wooden armor and instead of the various different teeth, all his teeth are an ugly snaggle of dog canine teeth. He doesn't carry the pliers like in the picture because he uses raw strength/dat bite for combat instead.
>>
File: -4 STR.png (190KB, 609x832px) Image search: [Google]
-4 STR.png
190KB, 609x832px
>>49176995
Is this anon still here? I'm not sure if you wanted the hair in the first picture or the second, so I went with the second. I can redraw the hair if my assumption was wrong.
>>
>>49195831
Well past 24 hours for the bump.
>>
>>49197550
24 hour bump
>>
Requesting a wild elf barbarian woman with a white dragon wyrmling about the size of a cat. The dragon lives in her backpack (it and her are the dragon's "hoard"), and she often argues with it about being good/nice.
>>
>>49215058

>fish hat

OMG YES YES YES
>>
File: Icarus(2).jpg (68KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
Icarus(2).jpg
68KB, 564x752px
Requesting an image of her in a long t-shirt and nothing else looking relatively pissed off and irritated as she looks at a totally destroyed living room after just waking up.
>>
>>49214930

Greatest lava golem

Best dance moves
>>
File: alden.png (1MB, 1175x964px) Image search: [Google]
alden.png
1MB, 1175x964px
>>49198188
Bumping this request with a less shit reference image.
>>
>>49195647
24 hour bump for this.
>>
>>49209594
>implying any other requests and draws in any drawthread is not a power fantasy
>>
I'd like a picture of a group of techpriests performing the ritual activation of a large machine.
>>
>>49215219
That was some really fast improvement, her hands are a lot more proportional than on my Drow. Great job!
>>
File: 52149145.jpg (211KB, 572x820px) Image search: [Google]
52149145.jpg
211KB, 572x820px
Requesting an image of this guy in a loose casual fitting suit mixing drinks in a bar.
>>
File: 20160907_000638.jpg (3MB, 1562x3566px) Image search: [Google]
20160907_000638.jpg
3MB, 1562x3566px
Requesting a not-too-far-from-present-day character for a game taking place a handful of years after cybernetic prosthetics and enhancements become commercially viable.

He has the general appearance of just a normal guy, probably messing around on his phone or something casual.

Reference pic should say it all, he wears an outfit like shown, with loosely tied boots, and a pendant with the all-seeing eye on it.

His hair looks like the picture, but is shaved down on both sides, and he sports a short beard. One of his arms is mechanically enhanced (doesn't matter to me if it's the left or right arm), and the arm is black/dark gray in color.

Please and thank you!
>>
File: BB8 up.gif (5MB, 802x532px) Image search: [Google]
BB8 up.gif
5MB, 802x532px
>>49214930
I r8 BB-8/8
>>
File: IMG_20160907_002957.jpg (152KB, 714x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160907_002957.jpg
152KB, 714x531px
Requesting this be made.
>>
with the text "Even Angron Is Afraid!”
>>49216912
>>
>>49199018
24+ hour bump.

Could someone make me an Angelic figure (wings, that whole get-up) but instead of a head/face, have a lantern instead?

Basically an angelic golem, if you don't mind.
>>
File: Goliath character inspiration.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Goliath character inspiration.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
24 hour bump with more reference material. If you guys wanna pick this up it'd be greatly appreciated :)
>>
>>49198947
>24-hour bump
>>
>>49195219
Requesting a 2d image of this character. Color scheme is mostly dark colors, black with some dark blue's or red's.
Heroforge link for a 3d representation: https://www.heroforge.com/load_share=40556
>>
>>49216973

Dude, you could do that in MS Paint.

Or GIMP if your comp can run it.
>>
File: LN-LE Halfling Monk.jpg (356KB, 1129x1209px) Image search: [Google]
LN-LE Halfling Monk.jpg
356KB, 1129x1209px
>>49195219
Could I get my Ghostwise Halfling monk of dubious alignment?

>Shirtless, with the physique at the bottom of the reference. Has the big arm and torso tattoo in the reference image. Slightly more geometric and less "flowery" though. Draconic instead of the Indian script.
>Pants and handwraps like the image. Same palette as well.
>Khukri (counts as hand-axe) in his non-tattooed off-hand.
>I'm really bad with male faces and couldn't find a reference image that I was satisfied with. He's got a youthful but hard and sort of angular face. Bald head, with not a wisp of facial hair. Eyebrows are black though, with blue eyes.
>Doing something to indicate his size. He's tall for a halfling, but that's still only like three and a half feet tall.
>>
>>49200911
24 hours later, i would like to give this one more try?
>>
>>49209621
>>49210835
2/10, see me after class.
>>
>Feel too bad about asking for art because it's free art to actually request a drawing of my new Shadowrun character even though it's a fairly simple design

I don't know how so many people can request such intricate things without feeling terrible. how do you guys do it?
>>
I would like to request an image of a young male in his early 20's.
he has a slim build with medium length curly brown hair.
he wears a simple black hoodie with the sleeves rolled up, and basic dark jeans,
he has a skull painted on the upper half of his face and holds a deck of black playing cards that have sort of this purple/black particle effect to them
>>
>>49219010
some artists like it and take it as a challenge or practice.
>>
File: This is Amazing!.jpg (146KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
This is Amazing!.jpg
146KB, 500x501px
>>49211912
Dude even more!? Your spoiling me, thank you once again.
>>
>>49215219
OR here I just woke up. And its was the first hair style.
But either way this is amazing the pose shows off every detail I requested, so thanks again.

Man do I feel lucky, I've had more requests done in the past week then I've had over the half year I've been on this thread.
>>
File: Little Red.jpg (433KB, 1820x926px) Image search: [Google]
Little Red.jpg
433KB, 1820x926px
Okay I'll get over my anxiety of requesting something because I like this character so an art of it would be awesome.

(I will preface the post saying that I would like a non-sexualized drawing if at all possible.)

Female pixie, 40cm tall (1 foot 5 or so), with Dragonfly styled wings (As per shadowrun lore). Slender, almost underweight, narrower-than-average hips.

She has a natural red/orange hair color, with about mid-back length, light green eyes with almost a thousand-yard-stare quality to them, and very fair/pale skin. (One of her defining background points was being captured by smugglers, kept in a bird cage in a dark room and being forced to watch and wait her turn as other captured pixies were eaten alive, as pixies "vanish" when they die in Shadowrun, so they can't be killed before being eaten.)

Her only article of clothing is a red handkerchief/bandana that she turned into a hood, since she's small it drapes over her shoulders a bit somewhat like the picture, but it's connected at opposite corners of it at her throat with a sewn on button, so a pointed corner would be in the center of her forehead and one in the center of her back, if that is a good enough description of how it's worn.

The lack of clothes does actually play a role in the character design, though, she's not nearly-nude as a sexual thing. She uses awakened (magic, basically) plants to create magic "paint" that has to be painted on specific places and exposed to take effect.

One magic paint is on her shoulders, which she would apply by covering her palms then placing them on each shoulder and "smearing" them up to her neck line kind of like in my example, right hand on left shoulder, left on right, smeared like the example paint smear.

The second paint (another color) is applied on the chest, she would do it much the same, right hand on left side, left on right, and smear it upward toward her neck again.
>>
>>49219376
Just a character-concept follow up.

>Character is a low to non-combatant, mostly a deception based illusionist
>Pixies are not really adapted to normal society, the lack of clothing is pretty much normal, but also serves a purpose of letting her apply various magical paints for stat/other bonuses
>Mixing more than one kind of paint causes heavy body strain and can kill you so she doesn't have more than a couple types applied at any given time
>The low clothing also helps distract people but the handkerchief/bandana is large enough to cover her frontally if she is in a situation where she needs to cover up

I really can't stress enough this isn't a sexual thing. The GM knows exactly why the character doesn't where clothes but everybody assumes it's a sexual thing.
>>
File: bermid.jpg (1MB, 1338x2306px) Image search: [Google]
bermid.jpg
1MB, 1338x2306px
>>49197410
gonna ink her soon
>>
>>49197457
You must have the patience of a saint. Sorry dude, I'll force myself to work on it tonight.
>>
File: tieflingwarlock.png (986KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tieflingwarlock.png
986KB, 1280x960px
Here's a big one; I listed everything I would want, but feel free to cut content to suit your time/desired effort. Thanks!
>>
>>49208364
It's called "commission" and it costs (depending of few factors) anything between 15 to 150 bucks.
>>
File: bermid.png (698KB, 1338x2306px) Image search: [Google]
bermid.png
698KB, 1338x2306px
>>49219648
>>
>>49219974
Yeah, I feared this would be too much for just request thread.
>>
>>49209621

Nice try, anon.

www artstation com/artwork/nWLVX
>>
>>49212810
>>49214930

Goddamn. I had no idea I was in a shit mood until I scrolled down to see these and they made my heart warm and lift. Thanks, mate.
>>
>>49220322
So that's why reverse image searching didn't work! I thought that was too good to be a delivery.
>>
>>49219010
Anecdotally. I personally hate doing commission work. Fastest way to despise doing something you love is to get paid to do it instead. I just simply want to work at my art as a personal improvement exercise.

Therefore It does not matter much to me how complicated a request is if the idea excites me. If someone gets a free drawing at the end of it, all the better. I suspect other artist here have a similar outlook.

Just post your request bud. (Not saying I'll do it however!)
>>
>>49220746
When I was younger I wrote a lot of fanfiction in my spare time, looking back it was embarrassing trash. But I told a friend of mine who does artwork as a job, and she said I should try to do commissions. So I did, and I've had quite a few, $30 here, $40 there, it's almost entirely porn writing but people pay for that. Now though? Now I don't even want to launch Notepad.
>>
>>49220768
>>49220746
>tfw want to open commissions
>know I'll probably end up hating doing them
>>
>>49220790
The most recent was I had a guy who wanted a 5+ part story of his WoW character, as well as a separate unrelated story, I don't charge people until I'm finished because honestly between the depression, self loathing, and lack of real motivation sometimes I can't finish a commission.

But I did parts 1 and 2 of his main request, we discussed the details of part 3, I launched notepad and just... couldn't bring myself to do it, I figured if he really wanted part 3 done he'd email me again or something and he didn't so I just never did it.

It's been months now and I haven't uploaded any content to my account.

>TFW I hit 30 fans almost purely living off of my friend's fanbase because I'm her only favorited user on the site I post on
>TFW I know I'm a hack and that the only reason I got any commissions is people going from her account to seeing me on her main page

It really kills your love of a thing when you start making money off of it!
>>
>>49220768
>>49220790
It's a damn curse!
>>
>>49220746
>>49220768
>>49220790

As both artist and writer, I know that feel. Meh. I take (art) commissions every so often, but I always hate them. Never feel like people go away happy. I charge more to dissuade people from asking about them, but that makes me even more stressed about doing them.

I like the idea of taking anon requests when I'm in the mood. Expectations are (usually) reasonable and people have been generally positive. (It's mostly thread police types that brought the sour to any experiences I've had when I've participated here.)
>>
>>49220821
Try just writing something for yourself. don't even show it to anyone. That what I do when I feel particularity uninspired to draw. Might help.
>>
>>49220890
I like writing things that people want to read. I had a night where I went on /soc/ and asked if anybody wanted any smut written, got a surprising amount of requests and I knocked out like 7-8 short stories in a couple hours (Ranging between 1,000 and 1,500 words each).

But I don't know, when I went back to doing things for commission I didn't really have the motivation. I just kind of lost it.

>I've been thinking about doing an interactive story with Twine which has a horror/suspense theme to it but all anybody ever wants me to write is porn so apparently that's all I'm good at.

It was probably going to end up with sex scenes in it but regardless, I'unno man. I'unno.
>>
>>49220834
I like requests because you can be semi-loose with them. Opening commissions seems really daunting, but it would allow me to actually live and focus on delivering requests faster instead of polished turds. I'm able to sit down and work for hours on end, so I wouldn't have a huge problem with finishing stuff unless it was painted.

>>49220821
Damn dude, sounds like a tough as fuck time. That drop of communication at the end must've been the worst part. I hope things pick up for you dude.
>>
>>49220920
Yeah, that's one of the annoying things artists tend to go through (I'm not one, just a few friends who are). That hyper-critical mindset that lets you go "This art isn't up to scratch, but I know how to fix it" is a massive double-edged sword when you bring in a whole other set of expectations that you can't control, and a lot of people tend to just blank when they're not sure they can live up to it.
Also, link to smutfics?
>>
>>49220746
It's a mixed feeling for me when taking commissions. There are at times i do not like what they wanted me to draw, especially if they're being quite needy and demanding even before they agree to pay. Thankfully enough, most of the people i worked with usually give me simple enough instructions for me to finish and i quite like what i received. Helps that i take more sketching commissions so they get more out of them while i can finish them all fairly quickly. Much like taking requests here but hey, i get paid instead
>>
>>49221031
Honestly? I'm starting to think that what ruined writing for me after taking commissions is that the ones I got wanted things hyper-specific, they wanted things described exactly how they imagined it and wanted it to play out exactly how they imagined it, but I work a lot better when I just have a rough overview of what they want and they let me just roll with it.

Also probably doesn't help that every time I write something for somebody, they're just thrilled, kind of wish I actually had some criticism from the people who requested the thing.

Also, my friend draws porn of dogs/wolves on women and since 90% of my commissions came from her fans, they requested writing of the same shit. So most if not all of my recent commissions were about that. So probably not a good idea.
>>
>>49221085
>wanted things hyper-specific
Yeesh, that's never fun.
>no criticism from the requester
Even worse. Getting a completely positive response never sits well with me when I do something for someone, makes me think there's something wrong with it and they're just being polite.
Also, I'm into that. Gibe.
>>
>>49198330
24 HOUR+ BUMP
>>
>>49221151
Yeahhh, it's something like that. I know it's bad but they give me an overwhelmingly positive response which is kind of uncomfortable.

And, o-oh... I guess http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/YoukaiMori
>>
File: -4 STR_edit.png (193KB, 640x834px) Image search: [Google]
-4 STR_edit.png
193KB, 640x834px
>>49219162
Dunno if this is better, but if I do a thing then I should do it correctly.
>>
>>49220018
OMG! A third cake? you are great, thanks for contributing.
>>
>>49219751
no worries. I've seen your finished products and know they are worth the wait..
>>
>>49221202
you are a nice DF
>>
>>49220821
That's why I just hate the communities rather than the titles. You find out that you're playing these games with some of the worst people to ever step into your social life. You can tolerate the trolls online, but when you actually deal with requesters and commissioners and learn why they dodge certain kinds of characters, you kinda get discouraged on a different level. In addition, drawing the same 5 characters doing the sam thing gets kinda boring. But the games are still entertaining, so you still play them.

Just speaking from my experiences, though. I stick with the small handful that break that mold.
>>
>>49221382
I have a friend that does art on furaffinity and she's shown me some of the emails that people send her, and man, I write on Hentai Foundry and I thought those people were awful, but holy shit, the furries on fur affinity are some of the worst people ever when it comes to commissions.

Also >>49219376 I'm this person and figured I'd reply to my own post so maybe somebody that's interested in drawing it sees it.
>>
>>49221202
Masada, your linework is utterly stunning. I'm jealous as hell.

Would you be interested in drawing a sci-fi critter and her transhuman companion? >>49198947
>>
>>49221575
I like it. It's just really complicated.
>>
>>49221725
I've never requested an art before, I'm too self conscious. I'm bad at requesting things.
>>
>>49221774
not anyone who's posted in this thread before, but between the wall of NOT FOR SEXUAL I SWEAR and repeating over and over that she doesn't wear clothes and the exact way that she doesn't wear clothes... dude, you probably should rewrite that so it doesn't sound like you're desperately trying to convince yourself you're not gonna fap to it later.
>>
>>49221832
I've never understood the asking for porn thing personally since there is so much of it already out there, so...

Not really my thing to be fair, so I really won't be fapping to it. I was just hoping it would be tastefully done, which is why I said it more than once.
>>
>>49221887
Porn is fun, and people like drawing it.

Tasteful nudes are rare and should be drawn more. Just do a TL;DR at the end or try not to request so many specific details. If you really want all the little specifics, commission someone. Leaving some details open is part of the fun of a request. That said, I really do like the thousand-yard stare and the small hood and I'm glad you put those details in the request.
>>
>>49221970
To be fair, besides the facial appearance/hood/paint, it's really just.... a small person with wings. I thought it was simple I probably over complicated everything.

I'm really bad at requesting things, you have no idea.
>>
>>49221718
I was just gonna sit it out and watch the threads today since I had normie things to do. If no one picks it up in a few threads I'll take a look.

However, mech stuff and the like overwhelms me a wee bit. I've never drawn sci-fi stuff like that before. Too worried I might fuck it up in some way.
>>
>>49221202
Both versions are great and I'll be keeping both of them.
Also I wouldn't say that one is better then the other, but the first one is more formal in appearance.
So one again thanks.
>>
>>49222334
Thanks. Was a real fun draw m8, but good lord that mace was a bit of a chore to get right.
>>
File: hottub.jpg (856KB, 975x716px) Image search: [Google]
hottub.jpg
856KB, 975x716px
>>49197457
I remember starting on this almost a month ago
if you can post what the request was I'll finish it off so you'll have to fills
>>
>>49215058
Damn, you keep beating me to the knight requests.
>>
>>49222236
That's fair enough, although I never really considered it particularly mech-y myself. I always thought of their warforms as just living power armor.
>>
>>49222457
I'd imagined. But doesn't hard work feel rewarding when you pull it off.
Also i wish you the best of luck with your normie stuff today.
>>
>>49211912
Hey man if your still around I need a name for my holy polor bear wizard. So if you got any ideas I'd love to hear them.
>>
>>49222507
Damn Boris, them some tig ol' bitties.
>>
>>49222547
I'm sorry.
Friendly joust over them?
>>
>>49222547
You could do them anyway? It's not like the OR will complain about two cakes.
>>
>>49222507
I like how the goblin is in an obvious "I'm trying to hide my boner" crouch.
>>
>>49222728
If you want it lame, call him Ursanctus, for Ursus Sanctus; Sacred Bear.

Or maybe Mikhail Fanator.
Mikhail, in Russian can be shortened/diminutived to Mishka, which is basically a teddybear, and Fanator is just bastardized latin form of enchanter.
>>
>>49222728

Not him but Polaris

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polaris
>>
>>49222748
Dont be, I'll just draw shit for myself then.
>>49222764
I usually just shelve what I made and use it for another request that's similar.
>>
>>49222868
I'll take Mishka Fanator mostly because we already got a Mikhail running about.

>>49222871
I'm sorry but that name has been tainted by our "That Guy" so I really can't use it.
>>
>>49222978

>I usually just shelve what I made and use it for another request that's similar.

You shouldn't.

I used to do it as well but I realized it was irrational. Even in the event your drawing was worse, posting it doesn't harm anybody.

In my opinion you should fill whatever request you want, even if its been done 50 times.
>>
File: Puzzle_1471574086638.jpg (508KB, 704x3530px) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle_1471574086638.jpg
508KB, 704x3530px
Requesting my character for a custom game wearing a Power Ranger/Wu Song styled inspired armor. Front and back if you please. He also has two plasma swords on the sides of his waist. He has a long ponytail and a Toned body.
>>
>>49197271
Bumping
>>
>>49223098
If it's a request I really like maybe.
Otherwise I'm quite content with my way of doing this.
>>
File: sdfjzdbhb.png (430KB, 800x454px) Image search: [Google]
sdfjzdbhb.png
430KB, 800x454px
>>49222507
>>
File: 1472339596594.png (1MB, 1608x815px) Image search: [Google]
1472339596594.png
1MB, 1608x815px
>>49222507
>>49224929
Just Kidding. Here is the ref image if you don't have it.
>>
File: 1472356104924.png (127KB, 400x466px) Image search: [Google]
1472356104924.png
127KB, 400x466px
Anchor
One day dreams will be reality.
>>
File: Capture.png (425KB, 1239x895px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
425KB, 1239x895px
>>49160583

Hey bud, sorry, been busy the last two days and I'm just beat. I'm trying to finish this week for you.
>>
>>49212330

Is there like an imgur collection for this? Google isn't much for getting me images, and I don't want to invite shitposting by requesting more images.
>>
>>49225341
>I don't want to invite shitposting by requesting more images
Too late for that
>>
>>49225341
There was an imgur collection, not sure if it's fully up-to-date.
>>
>>49225450

Could you be so kind as to provide a link? Google isn't being friendly with me for finding such things.
>>
File: grizzled soldier.png (169KB, 1387x2366px) Image search: [Google]
grizzled soldier.png
169KB, 1387x2366px
>>49199678
>>
>>49226075

Thanks a ton, Leek.

And with a couple hours to spare before tonights session, so I don't have to wait a week to show it to everyone
>>
>>49226444
Oh fuck, sorry about that.
You should've said dude, I would've gotten on that shit so we could back-and-forth
>>
File: dgiusthiunsdvi.png (361KB, 1200x781px) Image search: [Google]
dgiusthiunsdvi.png
361KB, 1200x781px
>>49197457
>>49221235
Getting constant power cuts so this is as far as I'm going to take it today.
>>
File: Despair but also and erection.jpg (13KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
Despair but also and erection.jpg
13KB, 235x235px
>>49227070
>that fucking duck
>>
>>49222868
Fanator sounds cool, but I would've said Arctus. Sure it may sound "lame", but Teddybear isn't much more respectable of a name. It sounds like his backstory would only have him being named by a young girl that he ends up protecting for a while. If that's what you planned for him, then that name is perfect.

Also, If you want to keep that name, I would switch it around. Fanator Mishka sounds as imposing as a holy wizard would be. Fanator doesn't sound like a name you're born with, you would gain that title later on.
>>
>>49223029
>>49227179
I forgot to add you.
>>
>>49227179
Hmm good point, so how about Fanator Arctus?
>>
>>49227283
Sounds fitting to me.
>>
>>49223029
I need a bit of a story for that, anon. How'd he taint Polaris?
>>
>>49227070
FUCK OFF DUCK
>>
>>49225092
Thanks cats, love to see the final work,keep it up and thanks. :)
>>
>>49227667
Well once upon a time when I was a beginning DM I had a few players. So as months passed two people joined our gaming group, one of them was friends with everyone else.

He is a nice guy, but as time has proven a piece of shit that only festered when allowed. His first character was a Gay Wolfman because he was a furry, that attempted to murder anyone that annoyed him to much.

A pure example of LOL Randumb, from trying to kill town guards that looked at him wrong, too try raping children only a alleyway away from the market square.

And at some point in time he took in a actual wolf cub in as his son. The campaign was set mostly in a desert so wolves were pretty rare, and he named the wolf Polaris.

So after his attempt to rape a child was stopped by a pirate (yes a pirate came across the scene and thought "dude that's fucked up".) He was sent to jail, once there he stilled wanted to defile someone.

So once his turn come back around he looks me in the eyes and says "I do unholy things to my cell mate." Well the problem was his only cellmate was Polaris... so he raped his own "son".

And this is only the tip of the Iceberg.
>>
File: Comb07092016031209.jpg (663KB, 1000x3760px) Image search: [Google]
Comb07092016031209.jpg
663KB, 1000x3760px
Think anyone can dray me a Spartan Werelioness?
>>
>>49227070
Omg the look on that ducks face = priceless.
You should leave it in for a sfw version.
>>
>>49222507
>>49224944
Love it when artists get along.
>>
>>49227159
>>49227986
>>49228580
I cant claim to much credit for it. It's a reference, I wonder if anyone will recognize it.
>>
File: Dracobard Composite.jpg (469KB, 1888x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Dracobard Composite.jpg
469KB, 1888x1124px
Hello drawthread,

I wouldl ike to request my dracobard. He is thin blue-scaled dragonborn wearing fine silken clothing with eastern or arabic influences.

If possible, he should be pictured on a stonehewn stage, currently singing, and looking just a touch sad. He can be winged or not, and you are welcome to add any magical flair you like to his performance (as he loves his illusion magic). Otherwise have fun!
>>
File: that fucking duck.gif (3MB, 427x220px) Image search: [Google]
that fucking duck.gif
3MB, 427x220px
>>49228675
I know.
>>
File: Laughing succubus.png (456KB, 590x890px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing succubus.png
456KB, 590x890px
>>49228675
>implying most people here aren't at least aware of Dofus/Wakfu
>>
>>49228739
You mean Waifu
>>
>>49229570
There are plenty of those, sure.
>>
File: fishknightwip.jpg (76KB, 576x811px) Image search: [Google]
fishknightwip.jpg
76KB, 576x811px
>>49195471
WIP
>>
>>49228675
I know, that's why I mad.
>>
>>49195979

Bumping again
>>
>>49229824
God damn that's fucking fabulous anon.
>>
File: random asshole wild elf.jpg (37KB, 364x462px) Image search: [Google]
random asshole wild elf.jpg
37KB, 364x462px
>>49215400
The elf barbarian, Thorn, was party to a delve into the Sunless Citadel. The wyrmling had built a nest out of an old cabinet and some silverware, and the party was hesitant to engage and kill it. Thorn thought it make a rather fearsome pet. So, she skid across the ice sheeting the floor, tackled it, and wrestled it to near exhaustion. The dragon was very irate until the only character who could speak to it, did.

After the mage dispensed the traditional simpering, flattery, and apologies, the dragon demanded recompense. So the mage gifted the elf to it.

Thorn doesn't know that last part is why the dragon is so protective of her, and she and the dragon have only really learned the profanity of each others' tongues.
>>
I request a lewd elf doing something lewd.
>>
File: image.jpg (197KB, 644x1005px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197KB, 644x1005px
>bracing for inevitable shitposters

Okay probably going to get a lot of grief over this request but my group is going to be running a post apocalyptic game were our characters is ourselves only 20 years older.

So could someone take my photo, add some wrinkles to my face, change my hair color to a salt and pepper, and many add a nasty gash from my temple and down the side of my face from a humanoid attacker, as a drawing?

Feel free to call my a request fag or whatever but I like to have character art when I play campaigns. Thanks in advance, and feel free to tweak hair style if you must.
>>
>>49201920
And another one
>>
File: The Duke.jpg (127KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
The Duke.jpg
127KB, 600x677px
>>49195471
>>49215058
WIP #2

>>49229824
That's fucking nice!
>>
>>49231621
I crossed your face and an old guy. Your ages should average out to 20 years older.
>>
>>49233031
fucking keked
>>
File: 1459366949799.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459366949799.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>49232693
>tfw you get two super sexy fills on a character you requested
>>
>>49233031
>hats materialize from the ether as a man ages
>this is why all old men have one
>>
>>49196113
Another bump
>>
File: Robbimouto_snoball_reference.png (2MB, 2202x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Robbimouto_snoball_reference.png
2MB, 2202x1300px
Requesting this original character munching on a Hostess Snoball like in this gif: https://b.catgirlsare.sexy/shzc.gif
>>
File: kekeroni.jpg (341KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kekeroni.jpg
341KB, 800x600px
Requesting a drowish eldritch abomination.
A collective of drow mashed into on monstrous entity. Sort of like pic related.
>>
File: Sin título.png (2MB, 2320x3136px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
2MB, 2320x3136px
Hello /tg/! I was wondering if I could make a humble request:

I would just like this guy colored, his armor a shining, chrome-finish silver (except for his abdominal armor, which is glossy black metal), with his sword and visor glowing bright red. If gold trims could be applied to the pauldrons, elbow armor and kneepads, I'd be most thankful too!
>>
>>49220018
Way too adorable!

10/10 would take stein of beer from.
>>
File: griffithrequest.png (1MB, 1726x857px) Image search: [Google]
griffithrequest.png
1MB, 1726x857px
Requesting re-imagined art of Griffith in black / raven instead of hawk. Mainly just asking for formal Griffith with black hair instead of white, and perhaps his formal attire having a subtle (or however you want really) raven theme to it. Pics related, some caps from Griffith in his nobleman attire.
>>
>>49216675
Bumper cars
>>
>>49236026
Forgot to mention, his second outfit (middle pic) is particularly better for it.
>>
File: Lioness.png (633KB, 818x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Lioness.png
633KB, 818x1440px
>>49228546
Here's a WIP. Does it look alright?
>>
>>49236420
Looking nice although the arms are looking a little short. But hey thanks for picking up the request.
>>
>>49236456
I see what you mean. I was going for a powerful/burly look, like they could disembowel someone. I can extend them if you'd like. Also, I'm gonna try and paint this tomorrow if I get a chance.
>>
>>49236469
I see what your trying to do. And I get that feeling of her being powerful, it just seems like her arms are a bit short. Not by alot maybe by a hand length or so.
>>
>>49236540
I'll fix em when I paint it
>>
Requesting a crossover between an ASTRONAUT SUIT and a KNIGHTS ARMOR.
>>
>>49236581
>>
>>49236792
THANKS a lot, this is AWESOME.
>>
I'd like to request an aztec samurai. No references, I wanna see what you guys can come up with. The ball is totally in your court.

If you really need a starting point, make it "aztec form, samurai function."

Thanks in advance.
>>
Are we in need of a new thread?
>>
>>49238008
NEW THREAD:

>>49238076
>>49238076
>>49238076
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.