[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the main reasons why Imperium is such a shithole is because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Aquila_transparent.png (127KB, 3543x1343px) Image search: [Google]
Aquila_transparent.png
127KB, 3543x1343px
One of the main reasons why Imperium is such a shithole is because it's too fucking large so it can't supply enough food, military forces are stretched too far, a lot of citizens aren't even acknowledged because it's impossible to keep track of everyone etc.

Why these stupid fucking idiotic imbecile retards didn't stop at let's say thousand worlds? What they need a milion planets for? It was obvious the huge size will backfire.
>>
>>49193753

'Cause if you're not expanding, you're letting the xenos win, son.
>>
Imperium is doomed, its been doomed since the day the Emperor was felled by Horus and put on his throne.
>>
>>49193753
As long the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, there can be no peace. So if you steal their homes, it helps a lot.
>>
In its golden days, the Imperium did keep its citizens spread over thousands of planets happy and well-supplied for the most part. Chaos dickery put an end to that.
>>
>>49193753
Anon, this is the third thread you've made regarding your hatred of 40k.
>>
>>49193753

It's not that the Imperium began with Terra and expanded from there. There was already a vast human diaspora from the Dark Age of Technology, and the Imperium's goal was to unify those human colonies and empires into a single force able to withstand the threats of aliens and bloodthirsty gods.
>>
File: 54169161945417.png (62KB, 332x322px) Image search: [Google]
54169161945417.png
62KB, 332x322px
>Its a logic in 40k thread
>again
>>
>>49193753
Bigger is better and it's too big to fail.
>>
File: 1424815219983.png (193KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
1424815219983.png
193KB, 320x350px
>>49193914
>'Cause if you're not expanding, you're letting the xenos win, son.

That is the most pious thing I've heard in a long time. Promote this man!
>>
>>49193753
How soon can we expect your fourth thread OP?
>>
>>49193753
nah they just don't have the tech necessary to administrate it and keep it supplied fed defended
>>
>>49193753
Stop? I don''t understand, anon. Why would we stop at a thousand when humanity rightfully owns the entire galaxy? Are you some kind of heretic?
>>
Logically speaking if they only had a 1000 worlds humanity would have already been wiped out. They need the million worlds to keep the supply of men and arms to fight off the aliens. Its not a static number either. They reclaim worlds as other worlds fall and discover new worlds as others are lost.

Think of it like a company at the top you have the board members, they run the broad direction of the company ie the high lords of terra. Now they cannot directly control every aspect of the company so when jack from the east steals from the company they cant do anything about it becuase they didnt know it happened. Its a giant chain of command spreading across the milky way.

The top end literally looks at wars as a % of resouces there is no other way
>>
>>49193753
>too fucking large so it can't supply enough food,
What makes you think that most worlds need to have food supplied to them?
>>
File: Excommunicate_Traitorous_Icon.jpg (42KB, 354x361px) Image search: [Google]
Excommunicate_Traitorous_Icon.jpg
42KB, 354x361px
>>49193753
Keep talking while I call the Arbites, because you are a dann heretric.
>>
>>49193753
Anon, most planets are protectorates. The Imperium doesn't give a fuck about what you do as long as you pay tithes and don't meddle with xenos or cults.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.