[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm designing a setting which is about a Cold War, but there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

I'm designing a setting which is about a Cold War, but there was no split between the Chinese and Soviets and they are both united against the good guys. What kind of consequences could this have? If China didn't start exporting tonnes of stuff to the USA in the late seventies what would happen?
>>
India drifts from pro Soviet neutral to provide Yankee neutral and becomes the crapfacturer for the US.
>>
>>49189630
>there was no split between the Chinese and Soviets and they are both united against the good guys
But the Chinese and the Soviets were the good guys.
>>
>>49190181
Now you've done it!
>>
>>49190181
>But the Chinese and the Soviets were the good guys.
No. The good guys already lost.
>>
>>49190386
Then they weren't that good if they lost
>>
>>49189630

Escape from New York, 1997.

Escape from LA, 200X
>>
>>49189630

Every time I think the homoeroticism of Soviet propaganda has reached a limit, I find a new one that blows past it.
>>
>>49190469
You are spoiled Western child
>>
>>49189630
>the good guys
North Korea?
>>
>>49190469

Their stuff was awful faggy, huh?
>>
>>49190801
>americans struggling to deal with the sight of strong, muscular men who are willing to work without complaint for the good of their nation
>>
>>49190826
>non-Americans struggling to deal with the fact that America is and always has been the best nation in the world

kek
>>
>>49190889
>'America is the best nation'
Found the delusional homoman
>>
>>49190966
Found the envious cuck :^)
>>
>>49191015
>cuck
No thanks, I'm not American as you noticed
>>
>>49190889
if america is so great how come you are choosing between hillary and trump?
>>
File: laughing marines.jpg (12KB, 385x278px) Image search: [Google]
laughing marines.jpg
12KB, 385x278px
>>49190826
>>49190889
>>49190966
>>49191015
>>49191043
>>49191047
>mfw non-American friends of friends talk about how much they wish they lived in America and not their cucked shithole
>at least half of them have been kicked around due to being gunless and scared shitless of poor self defense laws
>Australian friend of a friend is currently going through serious legal troubles because he dared to defend himself from a home intruder
>British friend of a friend shanked by chavs, now wishes he could own and carry a handgun despite being a nogunz cuck before
>German friend of a friend kicked around by mudslimes coming to their cuckcountry

I genuinely feel pity for non-Americans, but sometimes they make it hard not to laugh at them. If we could get rid of all the niggers, spics, and fatties, it would be a true paradise, but at least I can take solace in legally shooting nightapes in self defense and laughing about it with the police.
>>
>>49191613
>Australians, Brits and Germans
I would laugh at their complaints too
>>
>>49191047
>between hillary and trump

>Trump

Come again?
>>
>>49191613
>friends of friends
heh.
>>
>>49189630
The USA retains its industrial base and is more robust. The corporations still win in the end.
>>
The USSR collapses even faster under the weight of unindustrialized China.
>>
Shh.
Post homoerotic Sino-Soviet propaganda.
>>
>>49190181
Haha, no, the only good guys were Germany and Italy.

Cold war was between bad guy #1 and bad guy #2
>>
File: ae8.png (94KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
ae8.png
94KB, 396x400px
>>49189630
>the good guys
>>
>>49189630
I'm sorry but it seems your thread has devolved into useless commies arguing with other people about your usage of "good guys," op.
Try again later.
I'm sure it will work out then.
>>
>>49189630
Your setting sounds retarded, go play DnD instead.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.