[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Borrowed my copy of pandemic to a friend and he sprayed cologne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1472560859940.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472560859940.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
Borrowed my copy of pandemic to a friend and he sprayed cologne all over the board and it still reeks months later, is there a way to get the scent away? Ive kept it out of the box, slightly rubbed it with citronscented cleaningspray and it still stinks, any suggestions anons? Other than to never again borrow games to a friend
>>
>>49187726
The word you're looking for is "lend".
>>
File: 1392042891439.png (243KB, 381x381px) Image search: [Google]
1392042891439.png
243KB, 381x381px
>>49187726

>pandemic
>>
>>49187726
Did you try asking for a reparation? I mean, you have no legal claim but maybe you can get it on moral ground. Obviously I mean back when it happened, not now.

Also this >>49187768
>>
>>49187825
>litigation
MUUURICAAAAAA

OOOOH SAAAY CAN YOU SEEE,
>>
File: Stench.jpg (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Stench.jpg
54KB, 250x250px
>>49189910
>reading comprehension
>yuropoorz

Pick none.

@OP: Sell your stinky "friend" the copy of pandemic - and tell him why - then buy a new one for yourself with the "reparations."
>>
>>49187768
it's a southern thing. "can you borrow me 20 bucks?"
>>
>>49191416

No it's not.
>>
You should consider why he sprayed cologne all over the board. That was probably to cover up another scent.
>>
>>49191416
More like a retards thing.
>>
>>49191416
I'm southern. That's an uneducated trailer thing.
>>
>>49187726
More than likely it was absorbed into the board, I suggest heating it in an oven. That may damage it though, you could also try a clear coat of some kind to seal the board (and the smell)
>>
>>49191416
Arkansas here to tell you that isn't a thing. You're just retarded.
>>
>>49191416
>it's a southern thing.
I've lived in the South all my life--North Carolina, Florida, and three different places in Georgia--and I've never heard once heard that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.