[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The highest religious authority of the Sovereign States makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>The highest religious authority of the Sovereign States makes the following pronouncement:
>"Let every true adventurer venture forth and sire a thousand sons. Let the new breed, bold by blood, wash over the lands and swallow all the decadence and corruption of our languid peers."
>>
Heroes are made, not born. There is no more greatness in their seed, than there is in aspiration for heroism. Or drive for revenge. Or rising up to the occasion. Or being brave, when no one else us.
The only blood that makes you great is the blood that spills. But I do not expect fat priests to understand it.
>>
>>49186514
While the idea of all adventurers being promoted to breed seems weird I do like the idea of one super special adventurer from hundreds or thousands of years ago having his descendants traced similarly to sayyids in Islam.
>>
File: Zapp.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Zapp.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>49186514
We'll need an army of super virile men scoring round the clock.

I'll do my part
>>
File: 1461115095300.jpg (56KB, 343x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461115095300.jpg
56KB, 343x500px
Great Spirits, I must bear one thousand sons? I don't have any time to waste! Is there anyone who can help?
>>
>>49186514
The BBEG is literally just a Cuck.

Nothing else.
>>
>>49187252
This isn't exactly that, but. In my current D&D setting I included the god Gwynharwyf, although somewhat different to however she is in her default D&D setting. She's a god now and was once an adventurer, and the god and the consciousness of the adventurer exist at the same time. The latter is just called "The Conqueror" and it's possessing someone somewhere in the world at any given time; it jumps when they die.

Gwynharwyf in one form or the other has killed so many people that there exist warrior cults and blood magic disciplines sworn to her who fight by forcing you to relive the agony of your ancestors being slaughtered by her.
>>
What kind of monstergirl gives birth to the most babies?
>>
>>49187952

Who's up for a scientific expedition?
>>
>>49187952
Probably something mixed with insects. Spiders, maybe some fish. mostly invertebraes I'd guess.
>>
>>49188667
If Driders lay eggs they might be a contender.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.