/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You discover that the fate of the entire world lies on the whims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1445758410116.jpg (87KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1445758410116.jpg
87KB, 605x605px
You discover that the fate of the entire world lies on the whims of a hedgehog. What do you do?
>>
>>49086476
Steal the chaos emeralds.
>>
>>49086476
Just on his whim?

Step on him. He can't have a whim if he's dead.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>
>>49086476
go fast
>>
>>49086476
I shall boop the snoot.
Booplesnoot
>>
>>49086926
we bring it 91 concubine hedgehogs, such is its will o_o
>>
Implore him to proceed with all swiftness and depart at optimal velocity
>>
Gotta go fast
>>
>>49086476

>World depends on the desires of an angry little rodent whose main concerns are screwin', snackin', and sleepin'.

We gonn' put this li'l negroid in a box. Give him all the crickets he can eat, a sippy water bottle thing to lap at, a runny wheel and all dem fine, fine hoochies to tap when the mood strikes.

Then we gonn' put that box on a palanquin, and we are gonna parade that angry little bastard up the streets, down the streets, hither and yon proclaiming the glory and damnation that our spiny master brings with him.

normally, this would agitate the little shit, and as such might end the world, but one can only assume that the assault of food and sex will keep him placated until he dies. And when he dies, his desires die, and with them the world. Then we too will end, but before that time, in the approximately 2-5 years he lives, we will amass a cult following and rebuild the world in a manner that would make Hitler shed a tear.

All hail hedgehog.
>>
>>49086493
Steal those damn chaos emeralds.
>>
File: tmp_21758-beautiful-2116315513.gif (112KB, 361x365px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21758-beautiful-2116315513.gif
112KB, 361x365px
>>49087431
>>
>>49086476
But he's not even good enough to be my fake!?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.