[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a rather smart young adult green dragon >find a cosy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>be a rather smart young adult green dragon
>find a cosy spot in a large forest
>plan to keep it low and slowly grow large enough to challenge the real competition in the region
>one day enjoying your small yet glittery hoard when a group of humanoids pops up from among the trees
>a few melee fighters, a few casters
>they are not instantly hostile yet inquisitive

How to react, given the fact you want to keep a low profile? Is there any other way then killing them all?
>>
>>49074460
>Hey niggers you look like adventurers
>Go do this quest for me and I'll give you some gold and you can keep all the loot from the quest
>Send them to fuck with some local goblins or something since everyone knows adventurers can't resist a quest, have them bring back some bauble they won't have any value for but it's shiny so you want it
>When they come back pay them what you agreed to
>Keep this up until they're mostly loyal to you
>Send them to fuck with the other Dragon competition
>Either they die off and you can rebuild your hoard with relative ease since they significantly weakened the locals and stuff so just go rob them or they somehow succeed and you can fill the power vacuum they make

Every Dragon knows a bunch of Adventurers that consider you an ally are a great resource to have.
>>
>>49074531
hm.

>The most cunning and treacherous of true dragons,
green dragons use misdirection and trickery to get the
upper hand against their enemies. Nasty tempered and
thoroughly evil, they take special pleasure in subverting
and corrupting the good-hearted. In the ancient forests
they roam, green dragons demonstrate an aggression
that is often less about territory than it is about gaining
power and wealth with as little effort as possible.
>>
>>49074531
/thread
>>
>>49074611
Why does /tg/ think of all creatures as TNs stripped of all emotions, characteristics and agendas and to be roleplayed on an emotional level of a virus that just wants to mutate and grow in a most optimal way?
>>
Fire and Blood
>>
File: 1427756826107.jpg (9KB, 360x254px) Image search: [Google]
1427756826107.jpg
9KB, 360x254px
>>49074563
Then do it while twirling your dragon moustash idk nigga
>>
>>49074563
>corrupt adventurers
>get treasure
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>49074531

>Adventurers get their asses toasted
>Before they die, they beg for their lives
>Say that they were sent by a green dragon in the forest who tricked them into a suicide mission
>Say that they'll lead the bigger dragon to where you are if they may live.

Possible complication
>>
>>49074563
Because is green dragon, it must act like rusemaster supreme! No other options! You surely cannot treat the dragon like a dynamic character, that would be against the bestiary entry!
>>
>>49075215
That's why you relocate your lair and charm a green Wyvern into flying around the area for a few days as a backup plan.

The other dragon will think the humans are trying to trick him and kill them and the wyvern.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.