[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY BBEG was a powerful mage that started delving into a forbidden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: FFXI_Beastmen_Example.png (921KB, 626x851px) Image search: [Google]
FFXI_Beastmen_Example.png
921KB, 626x851px
MY BBEG was a powerful mage that started delving into a forbidden school of magic and created several races of beastmen to serve his kingdom: molemen to serve at the mines, lizardmen to man the docks and ships of his fleet, etc. The races themselves weren't evil, but in order to create them he used dark magic and forbidden techniques.

Obviously, as he is the BBEG, he was corrupted by the power he wielded and decided to improve mankind itself, creating a race of demonic beings that are now the enemy faction.

I'm having trouble naming this school of magic, and defining which were these forbidden techniques. Any ideas?

Picture tangentially related.
>>
>>49058188
Dark Corruption.
>>
>>49058188
Diabolism, obviously.
>>
>>49058188
Polymorph spell
>>
Crossblooding.

It requires the death of one of the two animals involved as you move all the excess organs and flesh into that one and the mental death of both as you create a new creature with the memories of both.

All the initial creatures are insane, due to a mix of instinct, knowing they were once men (and women) and he's the first to ever be horrific enough to basically create two, then force rape one with the other, creating a sane baby.
>>
>>49058188
Soulcrafting. It's forbidden among the wizarding world at large because those in power believe either that meddling with souls is taboo, or that by creating new souls the world is made unbalanced.
>>
Corpsewarping
>>
Beastincarnation
>>
Animaturgy?
>>
>>49058188
I wouldn't think lizardmen would be the best choice for ships. Most lizards aren't known for swimming.
>>
>>49058188
Beastiality.
>>
Transmutation
>>
>>49058188
Lifewrangling
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.