[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haha how the fuck can a manlet be a threat? Just step on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: dorf.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
dorf.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
Haha how the fuck can a manlet be a threat? Just step on him or something.
>>
Since no one else will give you the time of day, I feel bad. Here's the (you) that you were looking for.
>>
>>49056458

Don't be silly, anon, /tg/ ALWAYS bites the bait.
>>
>Step on Dwarf
>He squishes you from underneath
>>
>>49055959
Why do you think dwarves wear pointy helmets?
Kids these days. What do they even teach in schools?
>>
>>49055959
Your groin is level with his teeth, and your knees are at lovely chopping height.
>>
>>49061764
Well, his face is at lovely kicking height, so I guess it cancels out. Also
>unironically saying that biting someone in the dick through layers of material effective
Even if you cought someone with literally their pants down, you'd need to be grade-A retard to think "That's a perfect opportunity to get his dick in my mouth" on second thought, we're talking about dwarves here
>>
>>49055959
I did the math on warhammer dwarfs and they would be really strong. Like, if a fit 6 ft tall male could bench 200 lbs and would weigh 200lbs, a 4ft dwarf would weigh 230 and rep just under 420lbs. (This is assuming as a general rule that they are twice as thick, which is accurate from art work of dwarf slayers I measured.)

And that's assuming they don't have more testosterone or muscle attachment points, and it doesn't account for the ratio of upper body to lower body mass on dwarfs being different. Shit it could be WAY higher.

The square cube law really go's fuark when you calc swole manlets, the record bench press to bodyweight record is some midget that basically looks like a dwarf repping 600 lbs at like 140lbs.
>>
I wonder, is this the same faggot who was shitting the place up with all the Viking hate?
>>
>>49062978
I bet they'd make really good pike formations. Like, fucking unstoppable, can't be dislodged, slowly grinds it's way through almost anything pike formations.
>>
>>49063380
>compact
>top level dwarfs would impress modern strongmen, if not out perform them
>this means they can wear hundreds of lbs of armor, and use pushing weapons like pikes with incredible force
>>
>>49065143
Not hundreds of pounds of armour because really, that's just full retard.
But.
They could certainly get away with wearing more armour than the human equivalent and still retain a good deal of mobility. though being wider than a human even though shorter means they're still going to have a good deal of surface area to cover. Could probably focus less on the legs though, and use what's saved on mass there for more upper body and head protection.

Being compact though with a low centre of gravity, and a lot of physical strength, well, yeah they could practically walk through lighter units if not disrupted and disordered.
Artillery and equivalents would be key to fighting such a formation, as well as fieldworks and picking appropriate disruptive terrain to fight on.
They'd be almost a slow version of super-heavy cavalry. But without having to deal with horse problems.
>>
File: 1470367869198.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1470367869198.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>49055959
>>
>>49055959
lmao
>>
>>49065656
hundreds of lbs of armor aint that bad if you are fighting in tunnels or defending in a siege, basically any situation that doesnt require marching.

and you can hit 200 plus lbs of steel easy
>>
>>49062195
You're thinking of elves.
>>
He's got a point. Dwarves mostly use cutting or smashing weapons. There's a certain lack of points that would be useful against a creature trying to step on you.

>muh dwarven urgosh
Stop playing D&D. At least play a system that actually utilizes its setting for things other than cash-grab games like just about everything post-TSR.
>>
>>49058876
This would be an argument if dwarves wore pikelhaubs where the spike is directly up and supported by the frame of the helmet.
Side-spikes will just snap off, and OP's image is more [knock-off culture of choice ] ornamental pieces rather than actually having spikes.
>>
>>49070589
Setting depending, elves are either slightly taller than average human (so about 6 foot) or slightly shorter (about 5 foot).
Human dick height is what, about 3 - 3 1/2 foot off the ground? That's the top of a halfing's head and about mouth height for a dwarf.
>>
>>49068710
You know that most full-body plate armor wasn't more than 60 lbs, right?

>more than double what armor actually weighed
>it's nothing lol dwarves stronk
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.