[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One night, you are transported to an etherial plane, there, a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1471225343607.jpg (194KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1471225343607.jpg
194KB, 774x1032px
One night, you are transported to an etherial plane, there, a being of unknowable power and appearance.

The being looks at you and finally speaks. It asks you what the fuck are you doing, you need to get your shit together. He asks if you need more money, better stats. It asks if you spent your skill points wisely.

It threatens to reroll if you don't get your life together in one year and start seeing some results.

It can't do everything, but it can rearrange some stats, give you a bunch of skill points, or hand you a few hundred thousand dollars to go get things together. Or do none of it.

Either way, it is extremely disappointed with you.

How do you respond?
>>
>>49029710
a few hundred thousand isn't a lot of money after a while. give me them delicious skill points so I can keep making more money
>>
>>49029710
Remove points from everything. 7s across the board, then put everything in cha. Remove skill points in computer programming, video games, and basically everything else, dump them into charisma based skills.
>>
>>49029710
Give me have the money offered and move points into Luck, Charisma, and Intelligence.
>>
>>49029934
*half.
>>
>>49029710
Rearrange my stats and skill points. If he could give me a few extra points, that'll be good.
>>
>>49029710

Well, fuck.

I ask him to pump up my Willpower stat as much as possible, because the main reason for my lack of success is laziness. Also, Int.
>>
>>49029710
I'll ask it what it wants me to do in order for me to become its servant. Preferably take me away from Earth in the process.
>>
>>49029710
I need a direction it wants me to go, and a stat change according to what path it wants me to follow. Otherwise, I'm just stuck in the shit and will be re-rolled in a year.
>>
>>49031689
It doesn't work like that it informs you.

>>49032146
whatever would make you a compelling character on this planet.
>>
>>49029710
Can he make me braver?
>>
id tell it to increase my wisdom, luck, and charisma.

I'd say I've already got pretty high luck and above average charisma, and my life is currently a constant hunt for wisdom, so that'd be nice. Plus, if i had more wisdom, id know what i need to do to make my life interesting enough for it.

After all, i wouldn't say I'm currently doing a bad job, so this fucker's got some ridiculous standards.
>>
Take the money, invest it into an FLGS, hire people I trust to run a business, watch it crash and burn amid personal grudges and pettiness, before ultimately using what little I have left to buy a gun, kill the dredge player, and kill myself
Checkmate, faggot.
>>
I'm going to guess that he'll give me "heroic npc" stats, so roughly 15 PB. I rearrange my stats to this:
Str: 7
Dex: 7
Con:13
Int: 16
Wis: 14
Cha: 16
>>
>>49032517
>whatever would make you a compelling character on this planet.
Define compelling because personally I find myself pretty compelling already but apparently this fucker doesn't agree
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.