[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tg/ I am in a bit of a situation for D&D and I would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
Hey /tg/ I am in a bit of a situation for D&D and I would like some advice and have a few questions I'd like to be answered

So this is the first role playing campaign ever so I am new and don't know everything. I chose a class(that I later learned was very underpowered). There are 5 other PCs but I will only be talking about two. One of them is basically a D&D master who chose a overpowered official class. The other is a moderately experienced player with a overpowered homebrew class, with a overpowered homebrew race. Both of them have health regeneration for different reasons and have lots of bonuses. Two sessions ago the overpowered one decided to attack me, and I tried to be nice and not fight, but he attacked anyways. Then later on in the fight the homebrew guy came in and started to attack me for literally no reason. So at this point there were two overpowered characters verses 1 underpowered one. I would have died if not for the DM helping me. Since then those two both in game and out of game have been cunts to me. I think I figured out a way to easily defeat the D&D master, and another for the homebrew but I have some questions to make sure nothing goes wrong with my plan for revenge and I dont have anyone else to ask other than /tg/

Can I hire hunters? how much do they cost?

Is there a nonleathal way to permanently eliminate them? will it work if they have regen?

what are some good traps I can set up?

is there a way where I make it 1 on 1 so I dont get ganged up again?

is there any way to slow down movement for them but not myself?

how long does fat burn? how much damage does it do? I know he has something like that

is there anything I can do when caught in a grapple other than try to escape? is there a easy way out of a grapple?

Thanks for helping me out and I am willing to take other hints and suggestions
>>
>>48992322
>since then those two both in game and out of game have been cunts to me

Leave the game. Real talk. That's not a game you want to be in if the players don't understand the difference between being in and out of character.

Don't try to fight them in game, or deal with them that way. Just remove yourself from the situation. If you've never had to deal with gaming autists before, beating them in-game is an unpardonable crime. It will resolve nothing.

There is no reason to get stuck in an enjoyable situation. There are enough fish in the ocean that you can just find another game without shitheads for players.
>>
>>48992469
this. In all of my experiences, you'll save yourself by not getting further into it. You do you anon, I hope for the best kiddo.
>>
>>48992469
>There is no reason to get stuck in an enjoyable situation

That was not intended to be a positive statement, but hopefully you can take my meaning regardless.

There is no reason to remain in a bad situation.
>>
>>48992322
I am trying to decide if this is a sly MGS reference.
>>
File: Second.jpg (66KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
Second.jpg
66KB, 625x468px
>>48992469
>Leave the game.
>>
I want to know your plan. I think you should stay, because I am intrigued by the idea of kicking some douche's ass in game.
>>
>>48992322
Remove game
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1920x1080px
>>48992322
You know what to do.
>>
File: 66611_850025771.jpg (62KB, 445x334px) Image search: [Google]
66611_850025771.jpg
62KB, 445x334px
>>48992322
Leave, OP. Find people who aren't cunts.

Or, if you were being a cunt, leave, and find a new game, and try not to be a cunt this time.
>>
>>48992322
>Is there a nonleathal way to permanently eliminate them? will it work if they have regen?

Get six wide-topped iron stakes.

Take the defeated corpse of your enemy. He's probably already regenerating by this point, so work quickly.

Use the stakes to make six holes through your enemy's skull and brain, meeting in the middle. Each hole should be at either a ninety of one hundred and eighty degree angle from the other holes.

Heat the stakes until they begin to soften, and then push them into the holes so that they weld together at the centre. Let it all cool.

Congratulations! Even when your enemy regenerates his health points the six stakes will prevent his brain from reforming leaving him permanently braindead. His body can't force the foreign bodies out because there is no one direction they can be moved in due to the wide tops to the stakes.

... Or yeah just leave the game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.