[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG EDH/COMMANDER GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 49

File: 106.jpg (65KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
106.jpg
65KB, 312x445px
Black appreciation edtion.

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

>CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface
http://www.magiccards.info
>>
File: 4537431.png (684KB, 1156x393px) Image search: [Google]
4537431.png
684KB, 1156x393px
Post 'em!
>>
Ashling is the best commander.

Mardu is for tokens.

Red>Blue>Black>White=Green
>>
I'm building a really obnoxious deck and I need some good-quality tilt accessories (mlp sleeves, lewd anime playmats, etc.). They need to be durable so I don't have to buy replacements for garbage.
>>
>>48982780
"Black begets black" is still my favorite MTG thing (for lack of a better word). It's flavorful, it's the complete opposite of Green enabling all colors and it pains me to hear WotC is slowly stepping away from it.
>>
I just bought my first Commander deck, decided to grab the Ezuri premade and go from there seeing as I aim to play mostly simic/sultai commanders. Can I get away with putting a super expensive card in my deck if it doesn't match up with my commander's style? I've always wanted to get a use out of Mind's Dilation, even if it's janky.
>>
File: 1468689470996.jpg (95KB, 782x377px) Image search: [Google]
1468689470996.jpg
95KB, 782x377px
>tfw can't shake the feeling that any Izzet artificer Wizards puts in Kaladesh is going to be awful
I feel like Wizards knows how disgusting UR artifacts would be
>>
>>48983159
Depends. Do you play to win? Don't.
Do you play to have fun and do ridiculous shit? Go ahead.
A lot of my decks aren't aas good as they could be because a lot of the time I throw in cards that I like not really taking functionaility etc. into account.

>>48983029
yeah, it's a shame.
B is one of the strongest colors for mono color decks and it's just so toolboxy and versatile.
>>
>>48983330
Why not just play Grixis artifacts? with b as a third color if will be even more degenerate since it's pretty much the best support color
maybe we'll get a decent izzet artificier in commander 2016 though.
>>
>>48983029
>"Black begets black"
What do you mean? And how/why are they moving away from it?
>>
>>48983361
SOI, Oath and BfZ were pretty lackluster in the black spells department imo, I mean just look at the removal options., most of it is overcosted trash.
Eldritch moon was a bit better and made mono B kind of viable in standard imo.
The creature focus standard has atm is the biggest problem imo.
G and W are dominating because B and also U are not very strong.
>>
>>48983359
Don't want to play Mishra
>>
>>48983342
Definitely the latter, I know it's suboptimal but I love the idea of eventually making a deck where all I do is copy the opponent's stuff. Altered Ego, Progenitor Mimic, Mind's Dilation, and anything else I can find that has a similar feel of either duplicating the opponent's permanent or playing cards from their library.
Speaking of which, are there any obvious commanders/cards for that kind of janky playstyle? I was thinking of trying to transition into that once I get the hang of Ezuri.
>>
>>48983651
Wrexial, Thada Adel, Mishra, UW Daxos, kind of Mimeoplasm
>>
>>48983632
Then play a different grixis commander? What is the problem here?
>>
File: Da Squad.png (795KB, 1090x670px) Image search: [Google]
Da Squad.png
795KB, 1090x670px
>>48982793
>>
File: 41F3F9EGlYL.jpg (20KB, 210x293px) Image search: [Google]
41F3F9EGlYL.jpg
20KB, 210x293px
>>48982780

/tg/ I want to build a deck around this guy. I think hes unique because hes all about killing the other players with kindness. Its just alot of the group hug cards that Ive looked up and searched for effect all players. For the deck I want to build I want to do something different in the sense that I can choose who I help and who I get to bully. What are some good cards to build around this guy?
>>
>>48983361
I assume they mean the Black subtheme where Black rewards you for only playing Black. Usually it's done through cards like Nightmare that care about Swamps, or through the iconic BBB costs. The premier card for this kind of attitude would probably be Phyrexian Obliterator.
>>
File: DICKS.png (1MB, 1144x981px) Image search: [Google]
DICKS.png
1MB, 1144x981px
>>48982793
>>
>>48983696
Hmm, probably mimeoplasm seeing as I already have a progenitor mimic and an altered ego I'd like to use. I'll give it some thought.
>>
>>48983819
>Phyrexian Obliterator
Why is this $25? I've literally never seen it played.
>>
>>48983699
Not the same guy but an Izzet commander that cares about artifacts would just be perfect. Mishra is kind of gimmicky
>>
>>48983880
Casuals genuinely believe it is one of the most powerful creatures ever printed.
>>
>>48982780
>Black appreciation
Is the Skythirix infect deck any good? I built it on Cockatrice and want to move it to paper.
>>
>>48983880
Mythic with only one print run and massive casual appeal
>>
>>48982780
Rune-Scarred Demon is probably my favorite MTG card. Not only does it have great utility but it has kick ass art. Like the best fucking srt.

6/6 flyer that tutors? Hell yeah motherfucker
>>
>>48983892
It's certainly fun. You have the power to kill any random player lightning fast. It makes for very unusual games and all sorts of shaky political maneuvering.
>>
>>48983591
Anon black has been in a very good position in standard for the last year. OGW provided black control decks with Kalitas and Grasp of Darkness, which were and still are Lynch pins of the black control decks that are in standard. Black has also had access to languish since origins, the appearance of WW into the meta and the disappearance of siege rhino from the standard pool has allowed these almost mono black control decks to put up very good numbers on both the WOTC and SC circuits.
TL;Dr black has been stronk for quite a bit, mtg players just like to meme about the Gw boogeyman
>>
The talk about Slobad from last thread makes me want to resurrect my Daretti deck with him at the helm. I like the sound of a general whose entire game plan is OH SHIT GOTTA SAVE THESE ROCKS
>>
>>48983921
While I hate that every deck I play puts a target on my back (Narset, Jhoira, Elfball), I can't deny that it feels good to be in control of the table and force the other players to work with each other to stop me. I feel like Skythirix will only add to that. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
So I wanna build a new Goblin deck. I tried Krenko and I instantly always had a huge target on my forehead with him. I'm thinking one of the Worts this time around. Question is, do I go with B/R or G/R? With Black I can get more draw power and control. With Green I can swarm more and make my small dudes into bigger beat sticks. Either way, I'm still gonna play the same combos as was in Krenko.
>>
>>48983892
I have managed multiple times a turn 2 kill, and afterwards 1 kill per turn, complete annihilation at turn 4, if someone hasn't managed to drop me until that point
>>
>>48984002
I'd go BR with Grenzo but that's just me
>>
>>48984002
Play Squee and go for dat value
>>
File: 50[1].jpg (60KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
50[1].jpg
60KB, 312x445px
>>48983991
When it comes to Skittles, I've found that typically the one card players will be most scared of is Phyrexian Crusader. Nothing will get people to make rash decisions quite like seeing him hit the table.
>>
>>48984061
Here's my current Skithiryx list. Lake of the Dead is way better than I thought; I just wish I could afford Crucible for recursion.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/poisonous-skittles-1/
>>
File: Unspeakable Symbol_SC.jpg (61KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Unspeakable Symbol_SC.jpg
61KB, 312x445px
>>48984061
Unspeakable Symbol is probably the most powerful enchantment for monoblack infect, but people underestimate it every time. I might be playing with complete retards, but they have lost because of it over and over, but they never learn from it, they're more scared of specific creatures, never apparently thinking that why did they die first time I attacked with like Plague Stinger or that one Plague Myr.
>>
>>48983887
Then play a different grixis commander? What is the problem here?
>>
>>48984214
>they die first time I attacked with like Plague Stinger or that one Plague Myr.
but how? Don't you need 15 poison counters in edh to lose the game? And to give Plague Stinger 14 +1/+1 counter you have to pay 3 * 14 = 42 life. Or are you implying that you already poisoned your opponents?
>>
>>48984291
It's 10 for people who don't need pussy houserules.
>>
>>48984291
EDH is 10 poison counters breh
>>
>>48984345
>>48984347
it is? I only find 15 as official rules. Got any link?
>>
>>48984135
Reaper is frankly overcosted. I'd personally rather have Plague Stinger.

I tended towards Voltron style equipment strats when I was playing Skithiryx and the allstars of the deck were Grafted Wargear, Nightmare Lash and Lashwrithe. Being able to play Skithiryx into a bunch of "free" equipment makes for extremely easy kills. Hero's Blade is also an option, for the same reasons.

A Plague Stinger with +5/+5 from a Nightmare Lash is pretty fun.
>>
>>48984395
Correction: The info I had was talking about Two-headed Giant which got an extra poison ruling, so 10 is the official number. Didn't know that but now I do!
>>
>>48984395
Where are these "official rules" you're finding? As for 10, go read the reminder text on infect.
>>
>>48984395
>903.11. The Commander variant includes the following specification for winning and losing the game. All other rules for ending the game also apply. (See rule 104.)

>903.11a A player that’s been dealt 21 or more combat damage by the same commander over the course of the game loses the game. (This is a state-based action. See rule 704.)

So, from that "See rule 104" we get to:

>104.3d If a player has ten or more poison counters, he or she loses the game the next time a player would receive priority. (This is a state-based action. See rule 704.)

Nowhere in the Comprehensive Rules does it ever say it ignores, modifies or replaces rule 104.3d. 15 Poison is a house rule for babies.
>>
>>48984419
Already found my mistake, see >>48984418
But thanks nevertheless!
>>
>>48984424
Already found my mistake, see >>48984418
But thanks nevertheless!
>>
>>48984429
A few playgroups have a faggy 15 infect rule, so that's what we assumed. Glad yours isn't that shit.
>>
are there any cards i could use to color rasputin's mana?
>>
>>48984429
>>48984440
Wew
>>
>>48983651
Don't forget, a clone style deck falls flat if the opponent goes wide with Tokens or just doesn't play anything you can realistically copy for value. Make sure to have a couple targets in your deck just in case for this kind of thing. Tutor creatures and super value beatsticks like blightsteel and rune scarred are my go to creatures usually.
>>
>>48984441
don't be too quick to judge my playgroup - we just don't have any infect edh-players so the question never popped up
>>
File: 137[1].jpg (70KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
137[1].jpg
70KB, 312x445px
>>48984444
Seems like this is it in W/U.
>>
>>48984444
Prismatic Prism, or whatever the fuck it's called.
>>
>>48984490
Pentad Prism won't work, since it uses Sunburst.

I guess you could use effects like Prismatic Lens or Prophetic Prism if you were really desperate, but they're basically shitty mana rocks more than they're filters.
>>
>>48984460
The thing with infect is that it's pretty underpowered, the creatures are pretty vanilla and overcosted. Only way for it to work is to have 10 counters, since nerfing it would make it pretty useless. It's still pretty hard to keep up with it and I'm packing removal.
>>
>>48984347
>>48984395
Most places house rule it to 15 or 20 to mirror the increase in life
>>
>>48984713
I don't know about "most places". Every group I've played with has left it the same.
>>
>>48984525
I meat those.
>>
>>48984525
>shitty mana rocks
They don't generate mana, therefore they're filters.
>>
>>48984713
That's fucking cancer.
>>
>>48984729
Every playgroup i've played with changes it
>>
File: DECKS.png (854KB, 865x934px) Image search: [Google]
DECKS.png
854KB, 865x934px
>>48982793
>>
>>48982871
Get That Which Is Forbidden sleeves, a Force of Will playmat, and if you can, carry your deck around in a Yugioh tin.

As for dice, go buy one of those stupid Cthulhu dice things; not necessarily the Cthulhu ones, but the stupidly stylized ones that you have to be 2 inches from to actually read.
>>
>>48984797
Every playgroup you've played with are babies.

There's like... three times you ever actually have to worry about Infect in EDH: Grafted Exoskeleton on a commander like Nekusar/Ruric Thar/Kaervek; Triumph of the Hordes as a slightly better Overrun; and Skittles as a Commander.

For the damage commanders, upping the total to 15 only slows down their kill by like, a turn at the most. For Triumph, it probably doesn't even stop them at all. For Skittles, it does slow it down a bit, but... eh.

Infect 'feels' bad because you can't make it go away, and it takes a fraction of what it takes to kill you with damage, but outside cheesy shit like Exoskeleton and Triumph, most Infect cards are laughably, unplayably bad.
>>
>>48983651
I have, and love, a clone-centric deck. The biggest problem with it is that eventually people get wise to it and just beat you to death with mediocre creatures that give them more value than you get.
>>
Who's the most fun Grixis commander? I've been looking into them.

Sedris: Probably my favorite. There's already a deck with him at my store, but the player shows up infrequently and the deck just uses Sedris to get access to the Grixis colors and doesn't use him well.

Jeleva: Seems fun but very narrowly focused.

Thraximundar: I like the look of him but he seems like he'd work as well in Sedris' 99.

Bolas: Cool but incredibly high CMC?
>>
>>48984797
Tell then how cancerous they are and/or laugh at them for playing pillowfort.
>>
>>48984817
I do actually have a YGO tin. Do you have a link to the dice and sleeves?
>>
>>48984861
>using a commander just for shard colors
>not an OG elder dragon
>>
>>48984893

I know, right? He often forgets to even cast Sedris.
>>
>>48984861
Well, depends on how you want to build. Sedris could be used a few different ways- you could build a Zombie-centric deck, or one with a huge reanimation theme in general, you could use it as a control deck that gets double duty out of big threats.

Jeleva is a spellslinging deck that wants to get value out of Jeleva, and most people here will recommend you build it as a Doomsday deck.

Thrax can be brutal- there's a guy in my group who plays a Thrax deck as basically hard control (lots of spot removal, counters, edicts, a few wraths, shit like that) and the wincon is "Throw Thrax at an empty board, kill in 3 swings". It can be tough.

>>48984883
Not for the sleeves, but shit like this
http://q-workshop.com/
>>
>>48984817
Wait, wouldn't no playmat and no sleeves be better?
>>
>>48984908
Nah, that just makes you look like a new or casual player, and you have to either play ignorant or intentionally antagonize people by damaging your own cards.

Going with the tilty mat/sleeves protects your stuff for down the line, while also letting you tilt people without changing anything about how you act.
>>
>>48984929
Should I double sleeve with the anime style oversleeves, but no perfect fits?
>>
>>48984946
Nah- the "character guard" sleeves are usually just clear with an 'edge' design, and I don't think they'd actually tilt anyone. There's 2 guys in my group who use them; one uses them to keep his sleeves intact longer (it's got art from his favorite card, and he only has so many packs of them to fall back on), and the other one has monstrous hands and says that it makes them a little easier to hold, and he finds it easier to double sleeve THAT way than double sleeving with perfect fits.
>>
>>48984963
http://q-workshop.com/p/271/3061/black-purple-call-of-cthulhu-dice-set-horror-on-the-orient-express-7--call-of-cthulhu-dice.html
Dice like these? They seem like the hardest to read.
>>
>>48984963
>>48984975
Never mind, it's these. http://q-workshop.com/japanese-dice
>>
>>48984806
Alright gA, I'll finally bite. Post your list for Safety Dance - I need to use my Pro Tour Treyvon
>>
>>48984975
Yeah, or the ones that the face of the dice is dominated by some big goofy fucking design, and then way down in the corner in tiny font is the actual number.

For extra troll, buy two or three sets and mix them up, or change which set you use every 2 or 3 weeks so people can't get used to which stupid art is which number.
>>
>>48984996
I warn you, it's anathema to these threads.

It's superfriends pillowfort enchantress

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/s-a-f-e-t-y-d-a-n-c-e-1/
>>
>>48985009
I'll be back in an hour or two to keep working on this. Check these out. http://q-workshop.com/p/275/2735/green-black-forest-dice-set-7--forest-dice.html
>>
>>48985020
>it's a $2.6k pillowfort deck
I would reee but Bant is such an aesthetically pleasing color combination.
>>
>>48985078
I mean, to be fair that's mostly stuff I've accrued playing for 12+ years. I didn't go out and buy the deck, I've just picked up duals here and there, traded for Expeditions, cashed in judge comp for foils, etc.
>>
>>48985106
>mostly stuff I've accrued playing for 12+ years
I wish I had gotten into Magic earlier so I could have grabbed the good shit when it was still relatively cheap
>>
>>48985150
Yeah, sometimes it can get weird. When I bought my house I got a rider for my Magic collection on the insurance, and part of that required me to submit an itemized list of the high-value stuff, so I decided to punch in all my EDH decks and my rare binders into Deckbox. There were more than a few cards that when I punched them in and the price came up, my reaction was "Since fucking when?!"
>>
>>48984902

Doomsday definitely doesn't look that fun, or at least not for my opponents after a few games.
>>
Quick, what are some fun and cost effective fatties in black or red? I'm talking desecration demon levels of jank, preferably deeper cuts as I have most of the stuff dating back to RtR.
>>
>>48985181
To each their own. Doomsday combo isn't my thing either, but some people like it.

So I'd say Thrax lends itself better to hard control, where the idea is to keep everyone reeling and then stick and protect Thrax while you start two and three shotting motherfuckers.

Jeleva can be played non-combo, just focused on protecting her and spamming huge spells, which is pretty much pure Battlecruiser Magic

Sedris would be a good reanimation/Zombie centric commander. Pick whichever seems fun
>>
>>48985020
But how does it win?
>>
File: wjbcV6L.png (309KB, 504x398px) Image search: [Google]
wjbcV6L.png
309KB, 504x398px
How long has Tabernacle been a $1000 card? My friend owns one and god damn that thing is insanely good
>>
>>48985207

I'll look closer at Thrax. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>48984781
Technically, but since they cost comparatively to several actual colored mana producing rocks, they're functionally shitty mana rocks more than filters like >>48984479 or Bog Initiate.
>>
>>48984817
>That Which Is Forbidden sleeves

What?
>>
>>48985231
It was 400 last year, probably got bought out by some jew
>>
>>48985078
The way I see it, 2-3k decks are fine as long as your opponents are also playing in the same power level, I'm sure gA's meta is pretty powerful, I wish I had a higher powered EDH group to play with.

Also, I crashed hard after posting last thread, to clarify for the folks who pointed out that I can't sac more than one land per turn, I sacced one per turn and only had 2-3 if memory serves so they were gone before my next turn.
>>
>>48984861
Have you tried Lord of Tresserhorn and Marchesa yet?

I'm experimenting with a Bolas ping deck. It's janky.
>>
>>48985209
Existential despair.

Nah, usually Angels.
>>
>>48985337
ponies
>>
>>48985405
>The way I see it, 2-3k decks are fine as long as your opponents are also playing in the same power level

What do you think about situations where a massive chunk of the deck's value is lumped into one card? I have a Mishra's Workshop and that represents about $700 of my deck if I want to use it.
>>
File: Xt4IMFV.gif (878KB, 484x268px) Image search: [Google]
Xt4IMFV.gif
878KB, 484x268px
>>48985405
>I'm sure gA's meta is pretty powerful
You may notice that my deck is expensive, but not actually GOOD. The value's all tied up in foils and duals.
>>
File: 12040_200w.jpg (23KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
12040_200w.jpg
23KB, 200x285px
What do you think of my deck? Just finished assembly. Mono-white Isamaru

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/23-08-16-isamaru-voltron
>>
>>48985512
I think that card should probably be banned.

In all seriousness I think it's a deck-defining card which raises the power level signifigantly and as such creates a much stronger deck.
>>
>>48985429

Lord of Tresserhorn just doesn't interest me. Just looks really bland.

Marchesa...I'm not sure about. On paper she looks like she has a ton of potential, but a lot of what I've read makes it sound like on the board she has trouble realizing it.

I am open to counter-arguments of course.
>>
File: Jank.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jank.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>48985020
>>
>>48985281
Mana rocks make mana.
>>
>>48984861
Dude go thrax. Fuck up their board til you can go infinite and win.
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (72KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
72KB, 800x598px
>>48985837
>>
>>48985837
What is this from?
>>
>>48982780

does anyone have any good creatures to use with blade of selves? I want to do something gimmicky.
>>
>>48986044
Omnath, Kokusho, Keiga, Jugan, Yosei, anything with a good ETB effect.
>>
>>48986044
Anything with an ETB effect or combat damage trigger.
>Godo
>Hydra Omnivore
>Angry Omnath
>>
>>48986044
Anything with an etb or dies effect usually generates insane value, clones, hydra omnivore, and Stangg
>>48985902
Yu-gi-oh Arc-V
>>
>>48986093
DID SOMEONE CALL
>>
>>48986093
Clones aren't that good with Blade, since you don't get blank clones (unless the Blade is ON a blank clone, and good luck doing that without anthems), you get whatever they're copying.

I mean yeah, if you copy something with a good ETB you get copies of THAT when you swing, but it's not like you're going to copy an Invisible Stalker, swing with it, and then get 2 or 3 blank Clones to copy their Rune Scarred Demons and Molten Primordials.
>>
>>48986123
I REALLY HOPE THEY PRINT STANGG TOKENS NEXT SET
>>
>>48986165
Would Myriad be good to have in an Infect deck? I could see it really messing with the politics and the power structure of the table.
>>
>>48986278
>an infect deck
I don't think "infect decks" actually exist, because outside of MAYBE 6 cards total, Infect is unplayable trash. I don't see how you could build an entire deck around it unless it was just a deck built around Skittles.
>>
File: 93.jpg (231KB, 998x456px)
93.jpg
231KB, 998x456px
>>48986123
How spicy is this tech on the scoville scale? I think this is the most /tg/ combo since magosai
>>
>>48986305
It's Skittles or a small part of Newzuri.
>>
>>48986323
Nah, the Magosi combo doesn't work. This combo at least WORKS.

Assuming a 4 player free for all, swing with Stangg, Myriad triggers, you get 2 Stanggs and 2 more Stangg Twins. That's 4 triggers for 3 damage each. Then, you just keep the original Stangg and Stangg Twin, and you can do it again next turn.

>>48986337
But a Skittles deck that wins primarly from Skittles isn't really 'an infect deck', it's just a Voltron-type deck that only has to connect for 10 instead of 21.

A Newzuri deck with 2 or 3 infect creatures in it isn't "an infect deck".
>>
>>48985870

Just following through on this I guess, anyone have Thrax lists to share?
>>
>>48986323
How expensive is a decent Stangg meme deck anyway?
>>
File: Generalissimo.png (3MB, 1920x1080px)
Generalissimo.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>48986464
Sadly i don't have one but i'm sure another anon does, honestly i can't see one breaking 150-200 though. As with most other decks the most expensive part will be the land base
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 223x310px)
image.jpg
40KB, 223x310px
good for your general or pure jank?
>>
>>48986548
Have you seen it in a single commander-centric list?
>>
>>48986548
It's best buds with Sun Titan
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-phyrexian-undead/

This seems like a fun one actually.
>>
>>48986548
great in Daxos
>>
>>48986464
>>48986533
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/let-it-loose-feat-stangg-twin/
>>
File: brother mat.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
brother mat.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>48982871

Go to inked playmats, and order everything with your face stretched over it cropped poorly. It's a bit of an inside joke between my younger brother and i, so I just bought it for his birthday. Pic related.

If you're doing disgusting combos, I can only imagine how salty the opponents would get constantly looking at your face on each sleeve, your mat, etc
>>
>Find a new playgroup at college
>Pretty chill
>Have to watch what I talk about, trying to gauge if any of them are in this thread
anyone else get this? I'm a shy nervous aspie so I'm terrified.
>>
>>48986744
It isn't the kind of disgusting you think it is, it's Thrumming Apostles.
>>
>>48986744
How is inked in terms of quality I've been wanting to order a custom playmat from them for a while
>>
>>48986752
You sound cute.
>>
>>48986752
No one is in this thread. You are alone. You've been in solitary confinement for the last 25 years. 4chan exists only in your mind, within which you crafted the entire Magic card game as a way to cope with the crushing silence.
>>
File: Too Hot to Trot.jpg (240KB, 1094x448px)
Too Hot to Trot.jpg
240KB, 1094x448px
>>48986808
but what about all my dank memes?
>>
>>48986828

Your memes passed to no one, they died alone.
>>
>>48986828
>trickster mage
>not Mind Over Matter
For what P U R P O S E
>>
>>48986828

Trickster mage should be kiora's follower, just on principle, trickster mage is a shit card

Nevertheless the combo doesn't work
>>
>>48986867
Because the combo doesn't work with mind over matter, it's a trick.
>>
>>48986896

The combo doesn't work at all m8
>>
>>48986896
The combo doesn't work at all.
>>
File: face mat.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px)
face mat.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>48986752
I flat out mention edh general in public (oh yeah, people on edh general on tg build this deck frequently etc) And nobody as of yet actually said "I go there too"

>>48986769
Well as of image quality I wouldn't really know as I stretched the image on ms paint to fit the constraints they wanted, so it's a bit pixely up close. But as for material quality, it's approximately the same thickness as the standard mtg playmat, the backside seems to have more traction than the generic mats, leading to no slip play. My only complaint is it smells... off. Like tires, but I'm assuming that will go away in time, and it's not stinking up the house, just while you sit right next to it.

I mean for 25 bucks, I think it's a great deal. The other generic mats I got have been 20 bucks.

Also it only took a few days for it to reach me, I expected like a month (custom shit from redbubble takes foreverrr) so I was pleasantly surprised there too. I'm going to order My next mat from them. Honestly would shill more but I'm tired.
>>
>>48986906
>>48986911
Yes, that's the trick.
>>
File: bottom rubber.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
bottom rubber.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>48986920
>>
>>48986920
>like tires
That's just "new playmat smell'. When we get the Judge playmats at GPs, they all have that funk to them for about a month. Just put it somewhere that it can air out.
>>
Here is a list of my 'upcoming projects'. Tell me which to build first.

>WU Winter
>UB Unblockable
>BR Grenzo, no I don't want a Doomsday deck
>WB Knights
>WUB Sharuum, not what you think
>GWB Fungus/Saproling Tribal
>>
>>48986971
The only playmat I own is the Heliod playmat. Someday I'm gonna order the Vintage Masters Brainstorm and Time Walk custom mats.
>>
>>48986323
How do you define the /tg/ness of a combo? If someone would ask me, it'd mean a infinite combo, that isn't actually doing anything because one or more of the cards have a clause that had been ignored. Just like the Vorel+Magosi "combo"
>>48986548
Depends on the commander. I run it in Ghave, because Boonweaver is decent with it among with any sac outlet.
>>
>>48986992
Fuck off, gay.
>>
>>48986992
>>48987087
*gA
Pretty easy mistake though.
>>
>>48986992
Ghave is fun, but it'll be hard to not make infinite combos.
>>
>>48986992
You're weird.
Out of those the fungus tribal or grenzo. What would you do with the sharuum, sphinx tribal?
Is there any usable knights for a knight tribal?
I assume that the "winter" is freeze effects.
But the strangest is unblockable, why? It's gonna devolve into Dimir Badstuff, unless you're running them for other things than just semi-vanilla slapping face.
>>
>>48986920
>mentioning /tg/ in public
teach me your ways grand wizard
>>
>>48987119
Nah, I'm intentionally leaving out some of the more combo-tastic stuff. I'm warring with myself whether or not to put in Doubling Season; it makes it so I can be popping my Thallids every other turn (or every turn, with Sporesower Thallid or Sporoloth Ancient) and making 2 Saprolings at a time, but it also makes it too easy to do dumb shit with Ghave himself, and I know a lot of people get really angry if you HAVE an infinite combo on board but refuse to use it.

I guess if I just don't put in Ashnod's Altar or Phyrexian Altar that'll help.

>>48987134
>Sphinx tribal?
Correct. Sphinx/flying tribal. The Knight deck I already have mostly hashed out; it's not GOOD, but it's goofy fun, and "shitty but fun" pretty much describes my Magic skill anyway.

The Winter is just... winter themed stuff. A lot of it is tap-down (Frost Breath, Frost Titan, stuff like that), but the rest is just snow and winter themed stuff, for the same reason that the UB Vela deck is a bunch of cheap unblockable guys and combat damage triggers: I am hilariously bad at Magic and can only build theme decks.
>>
>>48987174
Ghave is too hard not to combo out with.
>>
>>48987174
I would argue for a Wydwen deck over Vela. I've played a janky list with a bunch of equipment that attach when a creature enters and all creatures with flash. It plays kinda like a draw go tempo deck with bounce and discard. Pretty fun and having Wydwen flicker in and out of the field feels really in theme. Dire Undercurrents is an MVP with all the instants.
>>
>>48987192
Possibly, but just building Thelon leaves out a lot of token-helping stuff that white gives me, two and a half Fungus cards, and a ton of Saproling support. And I hate playing Commanders just for their colors; Ghave is a perfect fit, I just have to build carefully.

>>48987202
Dire Undercurrents was definitely in there. Basically I picked Vela because I was looking through all the color combos and trying to pick a strategy, theme, or commander for each 2 and 3 color combo, to build around later. None of the UB really interested me but Vela, and I couldn't think of a good way to use her; blinking/bouncing seemed alright, but I started looking at the Ninjas, wanted to pursue that, and threw together a list of evasive cheap dudes for grins.

If I did Wydwen, it would probably be Faerie tribal.
>>
>>48987174
Well, I like Vela myself, and Ninjas work really well with her. I would add them and Shrieking Drake as well, but that's because I like the interaction. It's pretty bad, but does some decent work in longer games.
>>
>>48987253
>it's pretty bad, but
>implying that would stop gA
>>
>>48987229
Yeah, my list has a light tribal theme, Quickling has actually been a powerhouse for bouncing V. Clique and flickering Mistbind Clique
>>
>>48987280
Man, if I still had my promo V Clique I'd probably just start building Faerie Tribal in a heartbeat, but I don't feel like getting another Clique.
>>
>>48983991
Go fuck yourself Kyle
>>
File: blue player.jpg (48KB, 550x413px)
blue player.jpg
48KB, 550x413px
>>48986971
Good to know, thanks for telling me man!

>>48986992
WU winter

>>48987149
Honestly, while at my lgs on commander night, bringing up tg isn't that bad. Everyone wants to know if they're a special snowflake with their deck, and what decks are played the the most. I happen to frequent a place where I can see metas and decks from people all over the place. I'm also not autistic, so I keep teegee talk to a minimum when we play
>>
>>48986992
Fungus my friend
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Looking for some spicy tech for this guy. Any suggestions?
>>
>>48987508
>any suggestions?
Get some sleeves, your cards are disgusting.
>>
>>48987292
My girlfriend wanted faerie trial but didn't want v clique as commander, so she chose oona as commander. She runs it without infinite exile strategies, and with faerie tribal instead. Still gets hated off the board for being oona though.
>>
>>48987528
They'll have sleeves once the deck is finished. Have to decide which I like for the deck
>>
>>48987321
>tfw not Kyle
Stay mad Olorofag
>>
>>48987532
Nah, I'd use Wydwen for the commander; there's too many fun Faerie things in black to go straight mono-blue. Just sucks that I'd have to go get a V-Clique FOR the deck; in my defense, I had zero decks that could utilize it when I sold it (and none anywhere near the pipeline)
>>
>>48987557
So did you trade for that Darksteel Mutation from the grungiest human alive, or do you just rub hand-grime all over your cards?
>>
File: Decks on Hand.png (900KB, 1824x654px)
Decks on Hand.png
900KB, 1824x654px
9000 hours in paint
>>
>>48987508
Ajani, Caller of the Pride pumps one guy and gives Flying and Double Strike to your whole team
>>
>>48986828
>take an extra turn
>not take an additional turn
Nonbo
>>
>>48987559
Actually was Odric/Daretti player. But if you're whole plan is to always hate the same player off the table, don't bitch when he starts banging your sister
>>
>>48987594
Nice. Also have steadfast, chariot of victory, sword of vengeance, and angelic skirmisher lined up
>>
>>48987612
...what?
>>
>>48987620
Most players end up hating me off the table. So... I guess I'm banging your sister?
>>
>>48987229

It's really easy to not combo with ghave, you just have to not play any cards that turn tokens into mana, Earthcraft, Ashnod's altar, etc

I don't recommend that because turning tokens into mana is like half the reason to play tokens in edh but if you refuse to combo then it's quite simple, ghave's abilities cost mana so there's no way to go infinite without making extra mana somehow
>>
>>48987647
Angelic Skirmisher is a favorite of mine. Pick Vigilance on your turn, and then Lifelink or First Strike during theirs!
>>
>>48987576
That's from the deck I let casuals play to teach them the game. was my deck before I started getting gud and sleeving cards
>>
>>48987674
Well, I could use Cryptolith Rite. That'll let me use my dudes as mana, but without a haste enabler it can't go infinite since I can't use the new ones to fuel the combo.
>>
>>48987508
Skeleton key. In the late game getting past their big shit is nice, and looting in a color with bad draw is always nice.
>>
is there any commander that cares about snow permanents, /tg/? I kind of want a fun casual deck (after building soulcrusher great distortion edh), and snow stuff is right up my jank alley.
>>
>>48986356
>But a Skittles deck that wins primarly from Skittles isn't really 'an infect deck', it's just a Voltron-type deck that only has to connect for 10 instead of 21.

You typically also have, at the very least:
>Blightsteel Colossus
>Hand of the Praetors
>Ichorclaw Myr
>Inkmoth Nexus
>Phyrexian Crusader
>Plague Myr
>Plague Stinger
>>
>>48987664
Kyle was a player from local, would always spend $4-$5 hundred more than everyone else combined per deck. One game I swung android out his Chandra waifu. After that he did nothing but build decks just to shut me down every game. For FOUR GODDAMN MONTHS
>>
>>48987712
Just Heidar; he can bounce permanents for 2 T, but only if you control 4 or more Snow permanents.
>>
>>48987712

I don't see what's fun about snow permanents
>>
>>48987721
>swung android
Swung and took out, stupid phoneposting
>>
>>48987712
Use him to bounce Stasis and Winter Orb eot
>>
Im building my first EDH in a while, abd Cant figure if I should drop any of my 99 for these cards:

Arcane Lighthouse

Orzhov Cluestone

Treasury Thrull

Resolute Archangel

Crypt Ghast

Here is list:

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/24-08-16-death-and-taxes/
>>
>>48987718
>Hand of the Praetors
That seems... not great. Like yeah, if you play that on turn 4 and Skittles on turn 5, they're already at 1, and you swing for 5 the next turn, but is that really worth a slot? Bad Moon can pump Skittles and more than just 5 other cards in the deck, and I don't see the Hand triggering more than maybe twice (and that's a generous assumption) per game. You're also probably not attacking with the Hand very often, so it wouldn't be much different if it didn't have Infect at all.

Ichorclaw, Plague Myr, and Plague Stinger just seem god-awful. Sure, you might get them on turn 2 and plink a few times before you get Skittles to finish the job, but much more often they're gonna run face-first into a 2 drop utility creature, eat removal, or get topdecked on turn 7.

Crusader is a bit better, but still mediocre; Nexus is okay, and Colossus is, well Colossus.
>>
File: 1461250345190.png (99KB, 204x196px)
1461250345190.png
99KB, 204x196px
>>48987725
>>48987733
ho boy, snow stax? that's pretty cool actually.
>>
>>48983359

Play Shu-Yun and drop a bunch of low cost artifacts and pump the shit out of him with equipment and prowess.
>>
>>48987761
You're pretty low on Plains to turn Emeria on and you don't have much for ways to fetch them out, I'd take it out for Arcane Lighthouse.
I don't think you need the Cluestone or Treasury Thrull, you're doing pretty well for mana and recursion already.
>>
>>48987581
>mono-white with no wipes
>edh with no wipes
>no wipes
>>
>>48987761
Cluestones aren't great; they're terrible in colors that have ACTUAL card draw (like, say, black). They're mediocre ramp and terrible draw, you can find better options for either.

Treasury Thrull is cute, but it's likely to get killed by a blocker on the first swing, so it's not... great at 6 mana. There's better options.

Lighthouse can either be barely worth it or fucking bonkers, depending on how often you have to deal with Shroud and Hexproof; it's a meta-call, like Homeward Path.

Resolute Archangel is not good.

Crypt Ghast ranges from "brettygud" to dumb as hell in a 2 color deck, depending on how consistently you can stick Urborg.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/teferi-badass-archmage/

So how...uh, fun, does this look?
>>
>>48987915
If there is anything I learned over my time playing commander, you need to be able to reset the board if you can.
>>
>>48987761

Arcane lighthouse is an easy include unless you find yourself being color screwed all the time

The other ones are pretty weak, besides maybe crypt ghast, but crypt ghast is actually trash in your list since you have so many utility lands

Speaking of which, you really need to change your manabase, ancient ziggurat is a terrible, just atrocious choice in a 2 color deck, I wouldn't even consider it if you had 50 creatures

Not sure you need meteor crater or sea gate wreckage either

Also like the other anon said emeria doesn't really work in your deck
>>
>>48987953

Honestly it depends, certainly you do in mono white, but if you've ever played an all-in combo deck with lots of moving parts, there's no room for board wipes (or much interaction of any kind, really)
>>
>>48987957
I didn't even look at his lands, let me take a crack.
>>
>>48987973

Because mono-white's the worst color?
>>
>>48987988

Well it IS but that's not necessarily why, it's because mono white is a slow and steady strategy and wants to keep from getting raced out of the building
>>
>>48987761
>>48987957
>>48987975
>Absolute trash, cut immediately
Ancient Ziggurat, Sea Gate Wreckage, Meteor Crater, Tainted Field

>Probably mediocre, not necessarily auto-cuts, but I'm skeptical
Crypt of Agadeem, High Market (better sac outlets than this in black), Mirrorpool, Mistveil Plains (anti-synergy with your reanimation stuff), Temple of the False God (just generally not very impressed with this, personally), Thespian's Stage, Westvale Abbey (even with indestructible, it's too easy to answer in Commander and sets you back a lot)

I'd trim some of that chaff, find room for a few fetches and some more basics.
>>
>>48987939
Looks really low powered, but it'd be great in battlecruiser/casual groups. You should pack more rocks: your curve is stupidly high. 4.43? Holy crap!

Otherwise, I think the list looks like a fun if not straightforward brew to pilot.
>>
>>48983991
Yes. Even when I am not running an arch enemy deck, the other players still treat me like the BBEG.
>>
>>48988060
THAT is one of my biggest complaints in multiplayer magic, and unfortunately a problem in my area: poor threat assessment. I can't stand when people gang up on someone for multiple games (or worse, weeks) over something that happened in a previous game. Hell, once I saw a player basically declare a blood feud against another and gunned solely for them for a month straight, because of something that happened during a game of World of Tanks.
>>
>>48984851
Yeah, infect is fucking garbage and requires a lot of effort to kill with. It's also one of the few tools that voltron has to be able to properly kill. Voltron already has a tough enough time winning the game, why would you take away one of it's few tools?

Even Sheldon of the RC says that the infect cap should stay at 10, though their reasoning is a bit different.

http://www.starcitygames.com/php/news/print.php?Article=25009
>>
>>48988082
I mean, if someone drops a Maelstrom Wanderer deck on the table I'm going to keep my eye on him, but unless he leads with some busted ass combos there's never a reason to target right out the gate, especially going in blind.
>>
https://www.mtggoldfish.com/articles/commander-clash-11-shards-of-alara

Anyone mind evaluating the Sedris list here? May use it as a starting point for my own deck.
>>
>>48987772
Basically your little guys are there to combo with Nightmare Lash and/or Lashwrithe. A 5/5 Plague Stinger is a significant threat.
>>
>>48988113
Oh sure, but there's a difference between "Being cautiously aware of what someone is capable of" and "going for their throat from the get-go."

Hell, even the second is SOMETIMES understandable (for example, in very highly powered games where you know you have to put someone six feet under ASAP or you'll never get a chance), but it's another story when you're beating someone to death because they MIGHT assemble their four-card combo (of which they currently have zero cards), while someone else is literally about to win.
>>
>>48988120
And unless you get those cards to turn your sub-par 'threat' into something worthwhile, what do you do? Yeah, Nightmare Lash on a Plague Stinger can be scary. But Nightmare Lash on ANY creature in a mono-black deck can be scary, and there's a much longer list of "creatures which are not shitty without help" to choose from.
>>
>that player who just copies thing and thinks it will win him the game
>>
Players who spam chaos cards purely for the sake of it and making everyone else miserable deserve all the aggro they get though.
>>
>>48988144
Maybe then it's more of a mono black value deck with heavy Infect overtone? Running Phyresis and Glistening Oil and Snake Cult Initiation certainly changes up the tempo of the deck, particularly with the tutors found in Black.
>>
>>48988144
I personally ran a pretty equipment heavy Skittles deck. So there was pretty much always something for them to pick up. Turning any of your smaller creatures into a threat that must be answered just means there's one less answer for Skithiryx later on, or something to take up the fight after Skithiryx is starting to cost 13 mana.
>>
>>48988220
But that's still bad. Instead of putting 10-15 mediocre cards into your deck that Voltron into a somewhat competent threat, why not just put 10-15 cards that are ACTUALLY GOOD?

If you look at it like a combo deck, you're basically creating a 2-4 card 'combo' that doesn't even win you the game. It just allows you to win in 2 or 3 turns.

If you look at it like an aggro deck, you're including subpar cards just to force a really bad theme; yeah, I could put in Plague Myr and Plague Stinger and Ichorclaw to 'combo' with Lashwrithe, or I could just put in good creatures to put my Equipment on, that aren't worthless without it.

Yeah, I COULD put Phyresis and Glistening Oil and Snake Cult Initiation into my deck so that I can enchant a 5/5 with them, basically undoing the 10 damage it's already done and starting on a whole new life total that gets 'reset' as soon as my one Infect dude dies and I start working on the first life total again, or I could put in good cards that don't have negative synergy like Swords of X and Y.
>>
>>48988118

Pretty sure you posted this exact list and question before

The list is good, some changes could be made according to preference but if you're going to build Sedris I say that this is a fine starting point (said the same thing last time)

Let me know if you'd like to see my list too to compare
>>
File: 1447052582020.jpg (20KB, 460x276px)
1447052582020.jpg
20KB, 460x276px
With all this talks about Odric as of late I figured I'd finally attempt at a deck with him at the helm. R8 and H8, I feel comfortable with the instants and sorceries but I'm not sure if the manabase is too high or too low

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/fly-me-to-the-moon-and-back/
>>
>>48988222
>into a threat that must be answered
"My creature is good with a thousand equipment on it" does not mean the creature is good.

A Squire is 'a threat that must be answered' when it has ten equipment on it.

Hell, a Squire is 'a threat that must be answered' when it comes down, it's just an easy one to answer. Plague Stinger is not special. It's a 1/1 for 2 with flying. Yes, it 'only' needs to do 10 damage, but without a lot of help (help which is just as good on, say, a Rune Scarred Demon or a Mortivore or any other generic black beater) it's not going to do that.
>>
>>48988287
This looks pretty good, still need to get me a bruna and akroma
>>
>>48988284

I haven't, but evidently it's a popular question? Sure, feel free to link your list.
>>
>>48988287
I say too low from immediate impressions. I usually start right around 38-40 lands and tweak as I go; you don't have a super high curve, but Equipping stuff costs mana, and 35 lands with only Sol Ring for acceleration is rough.
>>
>>48988309
So now I'm thinking, "Make a good black deck with Skittles at the helm and find as many ways to make creatures gain infect as possible"
>>
>>48988350
Glistening Oil, Phyresis, Grafted Exoskeleton, Tainted Strike. That's the full list.

Technically there's also Vector Asp and Pestilent Souleater, but those only give themselves Infect.
>>
>>48988309
"My creature is good with one equipment on it" does though.

A Plague Stinger with Grafted Wargear is at least 4x better than a Squire with one.

>help which is just as good on, say, a Rune Scarred Demon or a Mortivore or any other generic black beater

So you're saying a 16/16 Rune Scarred Demon would be just as good as a 10/10 Plague Stinger? Forgiving the fact that you're wanting to compare a 2 mana creature to a 7 mana one, I'd still say you're missing the point.
>>
>>48988367
>He isn't Entombing for Vector Asp after his Necrotic Ooze is unblocked to give it infect
>>
>>48988401
And I'd take a creature that's good with 0 equipment and excellent with 1 over a creature that's violently mediocre with 0 and 'acceptable' with 1.

Especially when there's literal hundreds of "good without equipment" creatures to choose from, and the "not so terrible they're unplayable, but close" Infect creatures top out at... what, 5?
>>
>>48984002
My buddy has a BR grenzo goblins deck and it's degenerate as hell.
>>
>>48988401
My point is, a 1/1 flier for 2 that requires equipment or auras or outside help to actually be a threat is not worth a slot in a deck. I could put in a 2 drop that's useful without equipment, and also can carry equipment to beat face if I need it to instead. I could put in a 3 or a 4 drop to beat face, that gets better with equipment instead. I could put in a 5 or 6 drop that's perfectly capable of closing the gap alone, but is MUCH better with equipment instead.

The problem is you are taking a PAINFULLY mediocre creature and relying on it as a win-con, when it needs help to even begin to be threatening, and is easy to answer. I could run a Plague Stinger on the logic that "Oh, if I get it up to being like a 5/5 it's a good threat!", or I could run... say, Bearer of Silence. It's also a 'threat' if I throw equipment on it, but it's also not completely useless without equipment. If your cards NEED other card to even function, they damn well better do more than "end the game in 2-3 swings, assuming they have no removal or blockers of any kind". If the best you can get your creature up to is "Beats a goldfish in 3 swings", it's not a good creature.
>>
>>48988434
I'm just going to stop this conversation here because we have VASTLY different sensibilities when it comes to deckbuilding and we will not reconcile our viewpoints. I will continue to assert that Plague Stinger is a worthwhile creature, you will continue with your incredulity, and it'll just go in circles.

At this point all I can say is "try playing Plague Stinger", which you probably won't, but which I have and I can say that I was not disappointed with it.
>>
>>48988470
See, I need a RB deck, and I was thinking of either doing Wort Goblins, or Grenzo. I didn't think of doing Grenzo as a necessarily goblin-centric deck, because I thought you'd mostly want to use him for the uniqueness of his ability.
>>
File: Image (46).jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image (46).jpg
33KB, 223x310px
>>48988287
add this as a backup Odric that can also share landwalk and, more importantly, protection

Pristine Angel says 'Hi'
>>
>>48988016
>better sac outlets than this in black
Any spicy ones?
Dropped Ancient Zigg, Tainted Field, Temple, Crypt, Mistveil Plains for Arcane Lighthouse and 2 plains and 2 swamps.
Any ideas on if Immortal Servitude is wurth?
>>
>>48988497
Pristine Angel is also a 100% non-bo with his Equipment and Auras. You have her and Effort out, and it throws all that shit off of his creatures.
>>
>>48988535
Attrition, Disciple of Griselbrand, Krovikan Horror, Malevolant Awakening
>>
PSA: add Akroma's Memorial to any Odric deck.
>>
>>48988539
And? I would say having creatures with Protection from all Colors and Artifacts is better than any aura or equipment. It's also just another 1 of the 99. He wouldn't play it when that shit is on the field anyways
>>
>>48988625
Yeah, you're right, trading landwalk or flying or skulk or an existing and perfectly valid evasion ability (or Double Strike and Trample) or Vigilance to stay safe on the crack back or Indestructible to survive a wrath is TOTALLY worth having protection from spot removal that already couldn't hit your creatures.
>>
How similar are Daretti and Slobad in terms of playstyle? Daretti looks like "sac small shit for huge shit/recur lockdown pieces" whereas Slobad looks like he promotes some MacGyver type stuff
>>
File: Image (47).jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image (47).jpg
30KB, 223x310px
>>48988659
>Protection only stops spot removal

how new are you?

Anyways he should be relying on creatures more than things that have to be attached in order for them to accomplish anything in this type of deck

sekret spicey tech: Hall of the Bandit Lord. The land gives the creature card Haste indefinitely
>>
File: 156.jpg (58KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
156.jpg
58KB, 312x445px
>>48982780
Okay guys, show me cards nobody but YOU think are good and tell me why you use it. Pic related for me. Low hate, and you can get him infect/lifelink to make him kill everything/give tons of life.
>>
>>48988491
Think about how easy it is to hit 90% of goblins with even a base Grenzo. Then add in stuff like mana echoes and skirk prospector and baby you have a stew going.
>>
>>48988735
That thing was my MVP in Kazuul
>>
So I'm trying to make a silly battlecruisery deck to lend to/play against noobs. I think I'm going to make U/W beatdown. Hear me out /tg/:
>Artifact ramp into Avacyn, Akroma, Tidespout Tyrant
>Counterspells and wipes if things don't work
>Use a general like Dragonlord Ojutai to dig through deck
Am I crazy?
>>
>>48984214
I forgot about this card. This would be good for Karlov right?
>>
>>48988722
Shit, that's spicy. Nice catch.
>>
File: 243.jpg (66KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
243.jpg
66KB, 312x445px
>>48988735
I'm putting this in the Glissa the Traitor deck that I'm putting together. It looks like fun.
>>
>>48988327

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/greatest-hits-remixed/

Mine is a grindy version, trying to reuse creatures that sac themselves like spite bellows and merciless executioner

I also have palinchron because he enables some really explosive turns and also I think the deck is too non threatening without any sort of combo finish
>>
>>48987788
I'm building it, and you should too.
>>
File: shusher.jpg (30KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
shusher.jpg
30KB, 200x285px
why do people hype up this card so much? it just seems kinda like a bad pyroblast to me

pyroblast
>instant, can be used in a lot of ways against blue
>using it causes an enemy to lose a counterspell or a blue permanent
>costs only 1 red mana
>isn't telegraphed and the blue player will have to play more carefully against you if he knows you have it

vexing shusher
>low toughness creature, meaning it's incredibly easy to remove
>more telegraphed, can only be on main phases
>lower utility overall
>costs more and even using the ability costs mana

the only thing the shusher has going for it is that it's a creature (not really a good thing) and its ability can be used multiple times and is a perpetual ward against counterspells, but jeez, seems like it would get bounced/destroyed/exiled/burned the instant it hits the board and it starts inconveniencing someone
>>
>>48989151
it's funny
>>
>>48989100

Makes sense. I like the general look of it actually. I'm not much a fan of Spite Bellows but I've been playing Mono-Red so I haven't exactly had much graveyard recursion to abuse it with.
>>
File: 316.jpg (77KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
77KB, 312x445px
>>48987788
Bruh
>>
>>48989151
Garruk: "Go forth, Leatherback Baloth!"
Jace: "No. Go back from whence you ca-"
>SHUSH.

Jace's eyes turned to the tiny little creature at Garruk's left knee. He eyed the goblin for a moment, and watched as the Leatherback behemoth appeared before him.

Garruk: "Attack!!"

A mighty rumble shook the earth as the massive creature rumbled towards the astonished Jace. A green glow appeared in Garruk's callused hand- Jace recognized this. It was a Giant Growth spell he was forming.

Jace: "Absolutely not! I-"
>SHUSH!!

The little creature again interrupted the mage.
Jace: "Well how is that fair?!"
>>
>>48989151
People have a special hate for counterspells, so anything that specifically hoses them is the best thing ever.
>>
>>48989190
I'm imagining it's voice is like the goblins from Labyrinth.
>>
File: 18.jpg (69KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
69KB, 312x445px
>tfw running Urborg in mono-blue
>>
>>48985799

i like it
>>
>>48989077
>fun
do you think this is a motherfucking Game?
>>
>>48989341
Well, yeah.
>>
>>48989245
son i hate counterspells in EDH like crazy, but even i think vexing shusher is kinda poopy. on the other hand, i love pyroblast.

>cast a big creature
>smug blue player grins and casts his dumb force of will and says "no you won't"
>"pfft nope"
>tap 1 red mana and throw a pyroblast at his face
>nod like "yep i hate blue this much"

also the best thing about pyroblast is that it trades a goofy cheap red card for what is often an expensive tryhard blue card
>>
File: 208.jpg (67KB, 312x445px)
208.jpg
67KB, 312x445px
>>48989378
For the ultra-smug.
>>
>>48989378
>a goofy red card
Read "a vintage staple"
Actually, assume any goofy cards you like are Vintage playable, they probably are. Weird format.
>>
File: 96.jpg (62KB, 312x445px)
96.jpg
62KB, 312x445px
>>48989486
Extremely goofy format.
>>
Where the fuck do I get 40 Snow-Covered Islands? I don't want to order through TCGPlayer and have 5 packages a day arrive for a week, all containing various quantities of fucking Islands.
>>
>>48989469
Jesus, that and a Bolt are theoretically a turn 1 win

Shame I'd have to refinance my nonexistent mortgage to play Vintage
>>
>>48989506
It's not that goofy. Slash Panther hasn't been meta in a long while, much less anything approaching a staple.
>>
>>48989570
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>48987862
>>48987932
>>48987957
>>48988016

I'm looking to cut Isolated Chapel, Meteor crater, Mirrorpool,Sea Gate Wreckage, and Thespians Stage. Any suggestions? More basics? I am currently running 10W9B. Or slower non-utilities? I will eventually buy into fetches, but I can't afford to immediately.
>>
>>48989486
>>48989506
Not a vintage staple by any means, but it was (at the time) the most effective way to kill of Jace TMS.

Now you have Monastery Mentor spam and Eldrazi Decks without Power 9 taking down Vintage
>>
>>48989469
What did they do that mulldrifter
>>
>>48989609
I play the Monastery Memetor deck, it runs a Pyroblast. Shit puts in work as a cheap counter/walker kill.
>>
>>48989622
He got Nulldrifted.
>>
>>48989602
Replied to the wrong post, meant the Slash Panther
>>
>>48989687
How is that a turn one win? How is bolt relevant? How are you using all this shit?

???
>>
>>48989077

Seems like a pretty dope card actually
>>
>>48989173

Spite bellows is obviously a little weaker than Shriekmaw and merciless executioner but I love the art and the Lorwyn block and it's done well for me

Spite bellows also works well with unearth cuz he can swing for 6 and he's also good with Flayer of the hate bound

I could see cutting it at some point when the list gets tighter but he's done well for me as a double use removal
>>
>>48989729
Oh wait holy shit I'm retarded and forgot Phyrexian mana was 2 life

Disregard my idiocy
>>
Would the original Moxen actually be that busted in EDH? With the amount of variance in a 99-card deck I feel like they wouldn't make a huge difference
>>
>>48989849
Can you please explain what you though the win was? I have to know.
>>
>>48989151

Pyroblast requires other cards to get multiple uses out of it, whereas your opponents have to remove shusher or they won't be countering many spells

The fact that shusher is a creature is actually a major upside, the downside is that it dies to board wipes and that it doesn't naturally have flash, but the upside is that it can receive buffs from overruns and it triggers creature related abilities, which are both huge upsides, it's also a goblin which can be nice

People don't play the card that often so it's hard to see how it could possibly be "overhyped", but it's definitely an interesting choice
>>
>>48989257

Garbage
>>
>>48989924
>joke

>you
>>
File: 1359316693872.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1359316693872.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>not sure what to get my brother for his upcoming birthday
>tell him I'll build him any EDH deck he wants
>thinks it over for a couple of weeks
>wants Dragon Tribal with Rorix Bladewing at the helm
>laugh it off a bit
>playtest his list
>combo Dragon Tempest with alot of shit and burn spells by turns 4-6 pretty often
>Warstorm Surge and Where Ancients Tread creep on to the field occasionally too

I think I've made a mistake
>>
>>48989871

They would be slightly more busted than sol ring, and about the same or slightly less broken than mana crypt

Variance effects every card equally so I'm not sure what you're arguing there, unless you're saying they are only good on turn 1 (not true)

Trinket Mage wouldn't be sol ring Mage anymore he would be moxen mage
>>
>>48989963

You're totally right I missed the joke
>>
>>48989982
List pls
>>
>>48989871
I run Chrome Mox, so I guess...maybe? They'd definitely be good.
>>
>>48989877
Let me delve further into idiocy

On some kind of impossible god hand in Vintage, with you on the T1 play
>Red producing land
>4 Moxes (Moxen?)
>Bolt
>Panther

Drop your land, Moxes and pay 1 for the R for Panther. Attack, pay a whole shitload of life to put it in Bolt range, then tap land, drop Bolt for 3 to the dome and win

Obviously this implies the most magical of Christmaslands and 1 life for adding 1 mana is even more insanely busted than what Phyrexian mana is now
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/maziwreck-the-directors-cut/

Made some slight edits, cut the creature count by one, added in demonic tutor, replaced zulaport cutthroat and nantuko husk with blood artist and ghoulcaller gisa. Thoughts?
>>
>>48990006
How?
>>
>>48990039
But how are you paying life for damage?
>>
What're Alesha's weakpoints as a commander? Graveyard hate and a weak lategame versus ramping decks?
>>
File: 88[1].jpg (64KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
88[1].jpg
64KB, 312x445px
>>48990039
>Attack, pay a whole shitload of life to put it in Bolt range

Have you maybe confused me with someone else?
>>
>>48990104
Yes

What on earth is wrong with me today?
>>48990069
Look man it's been a very long week and I'm sick, I'm gonna go throw myself in front of a freight train to end my shame
>>
File: lava.gif (1MB, 1280x533px)
lava.gif
1MB, 1280x533px
>>48990017
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mono-red-dragon-tribal-2/

We run a pretty casual group that have fun decks and srs bsns decks.
>>
>>48990161
Don't be ashamed man, I can't blame you at all. We all have long days, it was just killing me that I couldn't figure out what you were talking about, didn't mean to make you feel stupid.
>>
>>48990201
Thanks man, I'll take a look when I wake up tomorrow.
>>
>>48990221
np
>>
>>48990098

That's sounds about right

Also her ability is very restrictive in that it's limited by both the amount of white and black mana you can make (and not spend on anything else) and by the 2 power thing and by having to attack and by putting things into play tapped and attacking (some 2 power things would be fine reanimation targets but not if they immediately die in combat)
>>
>>48989871
>Would the original Moxen
Gonna stop you right there chief. I'm here to tell you that the answer is yes. Yes they would.
>>
>>48989568
Ask your FLGS if they have coldsnap lands.
>>
"Eron proclaimed himself King of the Goblins at Koskun Keep in the Koskun Mountains and made a trade agreement with Aysen. Eron has been killed dozens of times, but continues to rule due to his immortality."
>That face
>Goblin King
Somebody stop me from building this shitty themed deck and paying real money for this alter.
>>
>>48990346
They don't even sell regular basics.
>>
>>48983029
Dunno, all my black decks (even the multicolored ones) involve killing myself for cards, destroying my own shit for cards, and discarding/removing everything I can.

Flavorwise, all my black decks, even the rainbow ones, are pretty edgy.
>>
>>48990289
You can use Maze and Reconnaissance to remove Alesha or a utility creature from combat after you get her trigger.
>>
>>48990362
Is it the only gaming store in your area? Because I have 2-3 around where I live, and most stores usually keep a box of lands.

Even if they aren't sorted, you can go in and try to pick some out.
>>
>>48987721
Well, you attacked and killed his waifu.
>>
>>48990203
Nah it's OK. I think I had Moltensteel Dragon on my mind because I blew someone out with it last time I played
>>
>>48990362
Talk to them. Some stores will order things for you, especially if you are a familiar face. Explain that you want to support their business instead of ordering on TCG and they'll probably get them for you and compile a the packages for a nominal fee.
>>
>>48990397
There's a bigger one a little farther away, maybe I'll go there and see. Thanks.
>>
>>48987721
Guy sounds like a shithead loser, honestly. Did you ever call him out?
>>
>>48990427
This is also a good idea, but it doesn't really work with my LGS because it's an independent store in Paris so shipping costs a fucktillion and I have a DPO box.
>>
>>48990413
Fucking nice, reminds me of when I swung for 14 at the last prerelease with a flipped Vildrin-Pack Alpha.
>>
>>48989568
Here's a listing with 22x.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1x-Snow-Covered-Island-Coldsnap-MtG-Magic-Land-Common-1-x1-Card-Cards-/331338292921?hash=item4d254d1eb9:g:PzUAAOSwDN1UMLGD

Here's a listing with 20x more:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1x-Snow-Covered-Island-MTG-ColdSnap-NM-ChannelFireball-/351735850584?hash=item51e5172658:g:1AAAAOSw6aVUplD-

Here's 14 sets of 2x, so 28x total:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Snow-Covered-Island-NM-MTG-Coldsnap-Magic-/291838024277?hash=item43f2e6da55:g:4HwAAOSwhOdXpJU9

Here's one with 35x, that's pretty close:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOTC-MtG-Coldsnap-Snow-Covered-Island-C-NM-/131901011686?hash=item1eb5e9b6e6:g:i48AAOSwaB5XpoUp

You get the idea, just mix and match.
Honestly, I'm sure you could find enough good nonbasics to run that the 35x listing would probably be good enough.
>>
>>48990506
Thanks a ton, anon. That was really nice of you. Have a wonderful day.
>>
>>48987915
I only run Mass Calcify. Board wipes set me back worse than my opponents usually and slow the game down when this deck needs to be swinging in.
>>
>>48990627
>set me back more
THEN DON'T CAST THEM WHEN THEY HURT YOU MORE
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/sydris-poison-tipped-pinocchios/

Please gib advice for my Sydri deck, just slapped together a bunch of shit that seemed like it would work and operating on a fairly budget basis here
>>
>>48990634
If I'm not going to cast them, then I'm not going to run them, which I don't....
>>
>>48990675
Fuck this, I quit. Can someone please explain to this guy why he's fucking retarded?
>>
>>48990689
Sure thing friend

>>48990675
Paint might smell nice and tangy but it's not safe to drink and can often lead to severe malfunctions of the brain, things like being wrong on the internet, the inability to see why board wipes in a battlecruiser format are important, and death are just some
>>
>>48990689
Given my meta I win most games with it so there isn't any issue with my not running any wipes.

You act like I don't understand their use, but this is only one deck that I don't run them in and if it wasn't a creature based aggro deck I would have them. Please calm down.
>>
>>48990771
Never mind, I can't leave, I'll just help >>48990734 out here.

Imaging this (incredibly likely) scenario:
>you play all your dumb shit
>I wipe the board and follow up with my cool stuff
What now? I guess you just lay back and die to one of the most common plays in EDH.
>>
>>48990836
Not really.
Even without Odric's ability, most of my stuff is indestructible and I have enough spot removal to deal with any outlying issues.

Is it likely that you would be able to build your board up in the same turn you wipe? Most games with Odric don't go past turn 10 so I doubt you'd have the mana.
>>
>>48990894
If all your shit has indestructible anyway, why aren't you playing boardwipes?
>>
>>48990921
That's what most Odric decks do, shit's boring.
>>
File: blasphemousact.jpg (31KB, 223x310px)
blasphemousact.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
>>48990894
>Is it likely that you would be able to build your board up in the same turn you wipe?
>>
>>48990954
oh oops i guess you can't cast this in an odric deck
>>
>>48990954
Nice one card answer.

You must think dying to doom blade makes a card bad too.
>>
>>48990947
>should I include all 10 of these low-cost "destroy all creatures you don't control" spells
>nah, it's boring
>>
>>48990894
>Most games with Odric don't go past turn 10
How fucking bad is your group? Do they just not bother with Wraths or something
>>
>>48990894
Of course I can. What is this, turn 4? I already have at least one mana doubler out.
>>
>>48990983
See
>>48990894
All his stuff is indestructible, and he still refuses wipes.
>>
>>48990983
They are awful actually. The only decent one is the mono blue player.
>>
>>48989603
>Looking to cut Isolated Chapel
Why? That's one of your GOOD lands.
>>
>>48990894
I would thoroughly enjoy molesting your boardstate with a suited up Godo and Chandra's Ignition
>>
How is Godo, anyway?
>>
>>48989871
We can sheldonxplain this and say that it's not busted if you use it to cast craw wurm. In actually powerful deck, they're fucking powerful. They're even more broken than Sol Ring.
>>
>>48991031
>>48989603
Err, Tainted Field. Wrong one.
>>
>>48991111
Slow but fun

I was going to turn him into a Zurgo deck but I realized I could put the mana base dosh towards better ramp, plus Zurgo is ubiquitous

I only wish he had printed haste
>>
>>48991007
Assuming that the ID comes from Odric, they can still wrath before they go to combat, since he only gets the triggers at that point.
>>
>>48991209
Oh yeah, I always get mixed up with what the bad Odric does. What was the point the guy was trying to make, then?
>>
>>48991289
>the bad Odric
>He doesn't enjoy NO BLOCKS ALLOWED
>>
>>48991289
The new Odric isn't exactly "good" so I mean this name is kind of a misnomer. Is it even really better than the old one.
>>
>>48991353
>>48991382
I meant the new one was the bad one, I mix up what he does sometimes. I love no blocks allowed.
>>
>>48991430
I'm so confused. Either way neither of them are very good. Which hurts my soul because i love Odric.
>>
>>48991536
When I said I get mixed up with what bad Odric does, I meant that I sometimes have trouble remembering exactly how the new one works.

I do enjoy lolnoblocksyoulose Odric, even though I never get to use him.
>>
>>48990969

Honestly though a creature needs to meet one or more of these qualities to be good:

>A-high p/t for very low cmc
Tarmogoyf, Serra ascendant

>B-an etb or ltb effect (or activated ability that doesn't require tap) that would be good if it were instead a sorcery that also prevented some damage (chump block) or forced a removal spell to be discarded
Eternal witness, archaeomancer

>C-hexproof, shroud, indestructible, regeneration, or self recursion
Kitchen finks, sigarda

Notable bad creatures that might seem good at first glance:

Baneslayer Angel
Akroma, Angel of wrath
Phage the untouchable
>>
>>48991604

Pardon me, Akroma is not so bad, she doesn't die to doom blade anyway
>>
>>48991604
>Serra ascendant
NIGGA WE HAVE DISCUSSED THIS

AT LENGTH
>>
>>48991604
Honestly I lose my love for continued existence when I see someone putting down Baneslayer while keeping up Sigrda or archaeomancer or even really Kitchen Finks in a light that's clearly meant to be "competitive" in nature. Tuned lists don't play Sigarda or Archaeomancer or Kitchen Finks.
>>
>>48991604
>Serra ascendant
gets hard countered by mental misstep, dont bother
>>
>>48991653

The same amount of people play baneslayer and sigarda, which is to say, only in legacy sideboards and edh

Kitchen finks is a modern staple

And as for archaeomancer, it's definitely and edh staple, idk where you got the mistaken idea that competitive blue decks don't want it
>>
>>48991604
>baneslayer
>bad
So I guess you didn't play much standard circa 2011, did you?
>>
>>48992361

That whole post doesn't make sense since there's lots of good creatures that have to stick to get value like young pyromancer and monastery mentor and Kalitas
>>
How do i stop my playgroup bitching about every deck I play. I try to make fun decks but then they tell me that I need to make a more fair deck.

It seems like they just want me to build 10 cost vanilla cards just to let them win.
>>
>>48983854
post stang list
>>
File: 1467781854201.png (478KB, 950x790px)
1467781854201.png
478KB, 950x790px
Is Pia and Kiran any good? Looks like it could be done nicely for fairly cheap as well. Or should just play Daretti instead. P&K seems like it could be fun to play.
>>
>>48992468
Furnace Celebration is your friend.
>>
File: 1468070131809.jpg (54KB, 419x750px)
1468070131809.jpg
54KB, 419x750px
>>48992752
See, its spicy tech like that, that makes me want to build it. Ive never played an red artifact deck before (or even just a red one) and am trying to find a commander i think will be fun. I like Johnny interactions like that.
>>
Kinda interested in the Temur. Are either Surrak or Yasova actually fun to play over time? They seem somewhat one note.
>>
>>48992831

Very one-note

What you need is a commander that triggers off instants and sorceries but then has another ability that triggers of creature spells, but that might get boring so it also needs to support an enchantress subtheme
>>
File: tumblr_o67qpaDBfM1r9khx4o1_1280.jpg (19KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o67qpaDBfM1r9khx4o1_1280.jpg
19KB, 600x450px
>>48992795
Kurkesh, Onakke Ancient is super sweet too.
>>
>>48992990

Heh. If only Temur had a commander like that, eh?
>>
File: 1462410514255.jpg (20KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
1462410514255.jpg
20KB, 619x619px
>>48991604
>phage bad
>not making a phage deck with 20 different ways to cast her
>>
>>48992010
Sigarda isn't just randomly played in commander, and I'd wager she's on the lower side of power and usage level of WG commanders. I also meant exclusively commander which rules out Kitchen Finks generally as well as Sigarda and yeah, Baneslayer.

I don't know where you're seeing Archaeomancer as a staple. Tuned lists play Jace and Snap off the top of my head, and even then most decks shouldn't be playing to recur, they should be making the most value out of what they have, Jace and Snaps just give so much value for their cmc that they're still worth it. Archaeomancer is fine in non-tuned lists or if you can't afford them but the same would be said of Baneslayer or everything else really in untuned lists so it's a pointless exception.
>>
>>48992442
>Play Daretti and Teferi Stax
>Friend plays Saffi Combo
>He gets mad because I end games with stax and that's lame and noninteractive and stops him from playing
>Says the combo player
Love you dude but come the fuck on my other decks are Karlov Voltron and Ezuri elfball
>>
File: 1471239327003.jpg (32KB, 500x385px)
1471239327003.jpg
32KB, 500x385px
>>48992831
Surrak is amazing for cramming a deck full of ramp and fatties. Its a very timmy way to play, which is very enoyable if youre into that. Shamanic Revelation, Unexpected Results, and See The Unwritten for max fun.
For a relatively low price, it will be a fun, consistent mid-high power level ramp deck that isnt hosed by control.
Because you can take Surrak in so many different directions, I'd recommend it.
>>
>>48993430
>>48993430
Shuffle your butts on in here
Thread posts: 376
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.