[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your favorite [or current] PC as though you were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 22

File: 1472052164-20160824.png (183KB, 684x864px) Image search: [Google]
1472052164-20160824.png
183KB, 684x864px
Describe your favorite [or current] PC as though you were a six year old.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>48973209
You must be at least 1d20 to post here.
>>
>>48973209
he's a pretty purple pony who's a scardey-cat and likes cups
>>
>>48973245
I POOPED!
>>
Man goes to church and helps and makes God proud and kills people who sin.

Sorry, best I can do, I pretty much suppressed everything before the age of 12 so I don't recall what mental capability I had at the age of 6.
>>
>>48973256
He said as though you were a six year old, not as though you were an American.
>>
He's a monster that sleeps under peoples beds!
In that he doesn't exist!
Because lolnogame!
Ever!
>>
She's a big mean lady!
>>
>>48973209
>as though you were a six year old.
Sorry, mate, my memories are kind of blurry up until the 15-y/o mark.
I literally remember almost nothing about how a 6-y/o behaves.
>>
He's a tiny little man who's even smaller than a toy but he gotsa toy robot that he uses as armor to hide from the big people who smushed his family =( he likes ta make stuff too, magic stuff that makes the DM man sad cause its cheaper to make it than to buy it.
>>
he's a normal guy who likes birds because birds are really cool and he watches birds and looks at birds and studies birds and tells his friends about his birds.
>>48973248
femto?
>>
He's a German wizard who raises dead people and hates dwarves cuz they're greedy earth mole guys.
>>
>>48973209
She's a woman who is also a toad and she turns into other people and things and she can make magic potions that turn other people into things and she can grow extra bits and do magic.
>>
>>48973550
So you haven't met one in all that time?
>>
He was a wizard but he wasn't good at normal magic so he did bad magic and everyone got mad so he ran away and now he still does bad magic but he's real careful to pretend he's just a regular wizard cuz he's scared everyone will get mad again.
>>
>>48973209
So he's a guy, and he fights monsters, and sometimes he gets scared but still fights monsters.
And sometimes the monsters are too big for his guns, so he builds a BIGGER and BETTER gun, or some kind of super science magic death superweapon out of scrap parts cause he doesn't have that much money

He lives in a big awesome truck where his super awesome workshop is where he builds all his supergagets. He also is haunted by ghosts of people he didn't save in the past and thats why he does stuff, but sometimes he jokes around with them
>>
>>48973209
He used to be a mean guy who was a soldier for a job, but then the bad guy took over his hometown, and now he has to make an army to fight the bad guy and his old best friend who hates him now and is dead but not really, so now he's a hero even though he's not very nice. Also he's yellow now and has a thing on his face.
>>
>>48974132
>>
He's really fast and maybe even stonger than my dad and he has a cool hammer but its so big that you couldn't hit nails with it and when it gets dark he acts weird but I don't act weird now that I have my nightlight maybe he should get one too my mom says lots of people use them
>>
>>48973209
My favorite PC:
He was this really strong warrior who got married and was really happy up until he got betrayed by an elf lady who used to be his friend.
Then he had to make a deal with a bad guy so that he could live, but he had to fight a war and he and his wife both died. He was really sad because two of his kids got taken away from him and now he and his wife are both bad people, and they have a bad person son. He doesn't want to be a bad person, but it's the only thing he can do now.
>>
>>48973209
Hes this SUPER COOL dragon knight and he has this big dragon god boss who taught him all kinds of magic so he's a like a a magic swordsman! And he goes around beating the bad guys and saving people like a superhero!
Also sometimes he gets a kiss from the girl
>>
He's like my dad! Except he'll never leave and go to the store to get cigarettes!
>>
>>48974132
Pretty good job desu
>>
He was this really cool lizard wizard that was all tall and smart, but a stupid ghost made the lizard wizard die, but then some goop went inside him and he was okay. But then he was all like "we" and not "I" and he could look like other things!

Oh, oh, and he got this super strong robot to fight with him and this necklace that's like a TV remote!

But then, but then, during this fight against a bunch of evil dog people and vampire demon squirrels and evil trees, the lizard wizard died again. But then the other magic lady got this power to save him, but only by destroying the robot. It was really sad, and then the lizard wizard turned into a cyborg hobbit wizard and has all these cool powers! But I want my lizard wizard back, so he is trying to be a lizard again.

How fucked up is my campaign?
>>
He's a big mean dinosaur man and a jedi! I like him because he kill all the bad guys and has a lightsaber and he fights his dad and kills him and then all of his soldier friends shoot at him and he runs away and then they aren't friends anymore
>>
He has to be good but still does bad things.
>>
>>48974775
ew, gross
>>
>>48974132
I don't keep reaction images on my phone, so pretend that I posted 40keks.jpg
>>
He's big tall and balding, like daddy, and really strong and uses a really cool sword aaaand he's really sulky all the time aaaand really dislikes people calling him a half-blood because he is halfelf and his daddy didn't like it and is sad and grumpy because of it and he gets angry easily, but he really loves his family, like daddy, and he doesn't really want to be angry and just fish and have grilly fish with his wife and girlsons (read: daughters because when I was 6 I called my cousin the girlson of uncle instead of daughter) and be happy with them and have cake and daddy soda with friends
>>
He's a little funny man with a dumb hat who stabs people and laughs.
>>
>>48973209
He's a big tall green man who plays a guitar but sometimes he hits people with the guitar cause it's really sharp and heavy, and he kills bone people with his song powers!
>>
>>48975698
A murder-jester?
A Ku Klux Klown?
Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry?
>>
He's a sad bard peep
who makes the bad guys
fall asleep.
>>
>>48974775
>sometimes he gets a kiss from the girl

Get your cooties out of my board.
>>
>>48973466
A mart was never mentioned.
>>
She's a half of an elf lady who's really tough and acts like a boy because being a girl is gross and can throw stuff really hard even though she lost an arm which made her sad but it made her want to throw stuff even harder and she likes the law like a cop but cops don't throw stuff much
>>
I feel like this thread would have been better if you went with like 10 years old
>>
>>48973209
She's a really shy lady who's really sad because she has no mommy or daddy, but she's really nice and uses her magic to help people because nobody should lose their mommies or daddies.
>>
File: 1470044755073.jpg (19KB, 373x344px) Image search: [Google]
1470044755073.jpg
19KB, 373x344px
>>48974132
>>
He's a bad man that hurts mommies and daddies and big brothers and big sisters and drinks their insides every night after all the good kids go to bed. Some day the Devil's gonna take him away, but not tonight.
>>
>>48973209
I dont exist
>>
>>48977601
Oh! Neat! My guy's a big man who uses pretty silver nails that come out of a big gun like my daddy uses that goes 'foontthackfoontthack!' and shoots bad men and turns them into dust.
>>
>>48977657
My guy lost his guts to a big bad wolf one time.
>>
He's android and he shoots like pew pew pew and he shoots lightening and he shoots wind and storms and he shoots aliens and robots and sometimes he shoots computer gods!
>>
File: Dolgrim.jpg (19KB, 567x588px) Image search: [Google]
Dolgrim.jpg
19KB, 567x588px
He's a strong dwarf who isn't afraid of anything and loves his friends lots, but he's smelly, hairy, and dumb!
>>
>>48973209
It's funny because most 6 year old would think you were retarded if you spoke to them like that.

Maybe 4 year olds would sound like that.
>>
File: Wolfgang-amadeus-mozart_2.jpg (2MB, 3023x3782px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfgang-amadeus-mozart_2.jpg
2MB, 3023x3782px
That is very interesting my fellows. Oh, do not mind me. I am merely developing a little symphony over here, dont mind me.
>>
>>48978850
Fuck you, toddler Mozart.
Pretentious dick.
>>
>>48978850
>look at me I'm so great
You also have a kid-prodigy showbiz childhood, so I figure it kind of evens out.
>>
>>48979170
He was a cousin-fucking fart fetishist. Truly, the Michael Jackson of his era.
>>
>>48979436
Dunno if any of that is true, nor do I particularly want to know, but those kids rarely turn out well.
>>
So there's this ninja that's part of an underground organization where secret mechashit happens, and then he needs to go find the final macguffin to make sure the end of the world doesn't happen.

So he does, and then he falls in love with a girl that's a little younger than her, but it's okay, he's a ninja, and she's a pegasus knight, but then bad news strikes: he dies a few sessions later after they both confess their love for each other. Good news, he's revived a few sessions later after that, but not in time to comfort his lover, the pegknight, from the despair that is "both of her sisters and her lover dying", oh, and by the way, he has a younger sister that he dotes on, and did we also mention he's also the firstborn of his clan, meaning he gets bullshit ninja powers like dying?

... yeah, no, I actually can't do impressions of younger ages.
>>
>>48973209
He's a cool angel knight that rides a dinosaur and it smites bad guys for him by eating them.
>>
>>48979641
>a little younger than her

whoops, I meant him there
>>
He's a wizard who used to work in a library but then he got fired and ran away after people found out he did magic because magic is against the rules and now he wants to get a lot of money so he can buy the library and rehire himself and also marry the girl who was his girlfriend who is also mad at him but maybe won't be if he does that.

How'd I do?
>>
>>48979436
And Michael Jackson was an adult child who got investigated on child molestation charges
>>
a nice bug
>>
>>48979748
It's not a bug, it's a feature!
>>
Hwave you ever had a dreams dhats dhat you um you had youd you wist you could you do you wist you wants you you could do so you you do you could you you want you want tem to do so much you could do anything?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4
>>
>>48973209
He has like 4 arms and he shoots people with his guns and he can pull his arms out and look like anyone!
>>
>>48973209
He's a super cool wizard with crazy magic FROM SPACE, man! He adventures with his friends and blows stuff up and then he reads books so he can blow stuff up better!
>>
>>48973209
He's some big blond guy who's super rich and fights people with robots that shoot lasers.
>>
>>48973209
>literally made still-favorite PC when I was 7 years old
He's an elf because that's the best race and he's a fighter and a wizard at the same time! That means he's not as good as somebody who's just one but he can do both! And he has his own island and his own castle with a tower in the elf city and he can talk to trees because he's really old, but sometimes he likes to do adventures because someone messes up and he has to.
>>
He's a big robot who punches out bad guys, and I wish he was real so he would stop my dad from hurting mom.
>>
>>48973209
He's like a turtle man, but like a real turtle, not like a ninja turtle, but he does walk on two legs though. And he has a red hat and his job is to be smart. If there's fighting he gets afraid and hides, but that's okay because his shell is strong! His job isn't fighting, it's being smart.
>>
She's a wizard lady who went to college, but now she doesn't trust nobody and is scared of going to jail even though she didn't do anything wrong because the Queen is a mean lady and crazy. She has magic powers that she likes to use to throw fire around and make friendly monsters out of rocks. She likes the spear guy a lot but doesn't say so because she doesn't think he likes her back.
>>
>>48973209
He's a bad old man, but not totally bad, he's still good
He kills goblins and hates nonhumans, but he has a soft side
He also has a really badass sword passed down in his family
He's a badass grandpa
>>
>>48973517
for you
>>
She dresses in all black and likes weird things and believes in ghosts and stuff and wears really long socks, but then her friend who talks to her shadow found this book and gave it to her other friend who is this guy who can make bombs and stuff and he speaks another language, he burned the book and the book got mad so he tried blowing it up but that didn't work, so my girl picked it up and then the book started saying mean things to her. She went crazy a few times but then she got better when they killed the book, now she KNOWS that ghosts and stuff exist, like the one that talks to her nicely now, she shot a badguy but then made friends with him and bought a gun and special bullets that kill spooky things.
>>
>>48973209
i only have an ERP game running right now. Don't hate me.
She's a tall and pretty lady with a peepe who makes other women feel funny inside.
>>
>>48979796
-Sean Murray.
>>
Don't make the big man angry. He hurts me when he's angry.
>>
She's a really angry lady who is sad that she lost her family. She doesn't tell anyone though because she doesn't like being sad, and she kinda found a new family and she protects them. She gets mad a lot though because they tell her what to do and won't let her do what she wants and they hurt her feelings. She really likes puppies and would live with puppies all the time if she could.
>>
He's a big crab! And he's got a gun to fight bad guys!
>>
He's a dad but not my dad and he's really cool and he has a sword and the sword lives on his arm and talks to him sometimes.

He works all the time and he works hard for his kids and they're sad they can't see him but that's okay.

His sword shoots lasers and is mean but if it hurts people who aren't bad it has to go timeout.
>>
He can transform into animals and has a cool lazer sword!
>>
File: Her dick is bigger than yours.png (350KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
Her dick is bigger than yours.png
350KB, 457x457px
>>48980946
>>
>>48973209

He's kinda like a police officer who goes to church a lot and has two bosses. He spends a lot of time with his friends because they all chase scary people together and his friends like him because he keeps them safe from getting cursed but sometimes they pick on him. He says it's because they're all big tough jocks in painted up tin cans and he gets to wear normal clothes with a pretty necklace, but they say it's because he's the only fingerbreaker they know who sleeps with a nightlight and then everybody laughs.

Also, no one will tell me what a fingerbreaker is.
>>
>>48973209
Aliens gave him super power gloves and he can shoot fire and control gravity and he also has a shield and he wears a cool coat
>>
File: 1433091563001.jpg (15KB, 341x360px) Image search: [Google]
1433091563001.jpg
15KB, 341x360px
He's a really big guy who likes birds and his favorite bird is the hawk cause it's fast and also his hair is in a red ponytail because red tailed hawks are birds and he likes them. He also collects feathers and wants to fly.
>>
He's a big, strong bug man with psychic powers and he can teleport and he has a BIG SCARY VOICE
>>
File: gnome_warlock_by_guree-d76ktwa.jpg (154KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
gnome_warlock_by_guree-d76ktwa.jpg
154KB, 1000x560px
>>48973209
He was a nice little man with a funny eye who liked to read and make potions, one day he tried to join the potion maker club but they said he was too weird, so he got really sad and joined the evil wizard club instead. Now he's grumpy and tired of getting made fun of. Oh, and he has pet rats that are dead and he melted this guy's face off this one time.
>>
>>48973209
He's a guy who wants to be the boss, because he trained really hard to be the boss but then they gave him a dumb job and he hates it. Now he mostly shouts at people and sometimes he hits them.
>>
>>48973784
>femto
I chuckled
>>
>>48978850
fuck you mozart anyone can write a fucking symphony if they bang their head against a wall enough to get contemporary counterpoint you fucking faggot die
>>
>>48973874
Don't meet many six year olds in prison.
>>
>>48973209
She's a weird but nice lady who talks to dead people who sometimes help her and her friends.
>>
He's a really nice man and just like dad he says gobermunts should stop doing mean things to nice people, so he robs from the rich! And he's so strong, and cool, and good at it, he's now made all the poor rich and all the rich poor, and now he's just like daddy and has no job and drinks beer all day.

Sometimes he hits nice ladies because he's angry, just like mum and dad!

Please help
>>
File: absolutely big guy.jpg (215KB, 597x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely big guy.jpg
215KB, 597x450px
>all these big guys
>>
>>48978850
>write symphony
>filled with nothing but poop jokes

Seems about right for a 6 year old.
>>
>>48973209
He's an angry little man who likes to wrestle things.
>>
>>48973209
He's a paranoid vampire who must deal with an expy of the holy grail, his own family turning against him and, obviously, his backstabbing "friends" the other player characters.

I was a special kid, I've been talking like that since I'm four year old.
>>
>>48973209
She's an Orc girl with a spooky mask and magic!
>>
She was married to a man who was really smart and made giant machines but her house burnt down and her skin all melted off, Oh! This was her first skin by the way.
So anyway, her really smart husband made her a new body with golden skin. This is her second skin, right? And he put her brain in there so now she was really beautiful but she was sad because gold is beautiful she couldn't feel anything. She used to say she was cold a lot, which makes sense because gold is rather cold unless you touch it for a while.
Also, I forgot to say, she used to be a teacher. She was super-smart like her husband and she taught all sorts of super-smart stuff about making buildings and towers and houses and big things like that.
Anyway, she was sad and this made her husband sad and so he made her a new body, which felt like her old body. She now had a third skin.
One day some bad men came and burned down her new house and her new skin all melted but it was over her second skin, her gold one. So she still had that.
But her husband was burnt also and she couldn't put his brain in a new body like hers.

Oh, back when she had second skin she got a new job. She was helping some strange people look for bad guys. When she got her third skin she also started teaching again but this time it was about how to take big things apart rather then put things together.

Anyway, she got angry at the bad people that burnt her house and husband and her and her friends got together and made the baddies pay.
Then she found her smart husband already put his brain in his second skin.
It wasn't gold like hers. It had screens and buttons and lights everywhere and he couldn't move but he said he was now the city? I don't understand that.

Oh! Oh! He also said he kept some bits from her first skin and he taught her how to take some 'important bits' from his first skin and she mixed these bits together and and she asked her sister really nicely to look after the things and nine months later a stork delivered me.
>>
>>48974993
Svar?
>>
>>48983554
Did you read a shitton of books too? I still know a ton of words I've only read but never heard, so I keep pronouncing them wrong.
>>
>>48975161
>"and he fights his dad and kills him"

Why did he want to kill his dad, anon? Is he okay?
>>
File: Rogue.png (406KB, 525x840px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue.png
406KB, 525x840px
shes a cat burglar who punches people to sleep and steals their money and she can trick bad guys into messing up in a fight so she can punch them harder. and also she can turn invisible and use magic to stop wizards from talking so they can't say the magic words
>>
>>48984492
Yep. I don't think there are words I don't know how to pronounce in my native tongue though. In english, sure. Pronounce, for exemple.
>>
>>48984492
Not him, but I started reading(voraciously!) when I was 4, and basically taught myself rudimentary English by watching subtitled television shows.

Early school was so goddamn boring. WHY ARE YOU SLOWPOKES NOT LEARNING FASTER I WANT TO GET TO THE INTERESTING STUFF
>>
>>48984407
And here's a picture of Mummy in her second skin and Daddy and my Grandpa. They were telling him about her.
It's a pity they didn't have colour photos back then.
>>
He's a guy as tall as my big bro but with pointy ears who used to be a robber. But then HIS bro got eaten by monsters so he prayed and got his bro's powers. He's not strong but he's fast and beats all the bad guys, and makes happy friends with everyone else, even if they look scary! Also he's scared of girls probably because of cooties.

One day the baddies caught him and hurt him real bad and now he doesn't talk or smile as much.
>>
>>48973209
He's really good cop and he is the best cop and he doesn't like bad guys like the empr- empeo- ee-... King who does lots of of bad things and he wants to stop the king and he has a friend who also doesn't like king and he is the prince and he has another friend who is not a prince but doesn't like the king and he is in love with the princess who loves him back and they are really happy but they must keep love secret because cops and princesses are not allowed to love and now he is going to go to the king and die.
>>
>>48973209
He's like the iron giant but small and meaner and he likes lightning and magic.
>>
>>48973209
My guys is a slimey fish man that goes around taking people's money, but it's okay because it's legal. He knows, he's a doctor. And a lawyer. And a legitimate businessfish. He sells drugs but only to people that need it. He wants to be a normal businessman, but he can't. Because he owes people money and ships and drugs. And also because he's a fish.
>>
>>48973209
He's a paladin and helps people and smashes bad guys with his hammer and hates elfs but sometimes he has to help elfs and that makes him feel weird. Once he tried to help someone who really needed it but he couldn't because it'd mean a whole city of elfs dying instead. This made him feel really bad, so bad he went crazy and stopped being a paladin for a while. He also has like five girlfriends.
>>
she's a friendly little girl who tries really hard to be a hero and cries a lot
>>
File: 1446078524459.jpg (85KB, 466x750px) Image search: [Google]
1446078524459.jpg
85KB, 466x750px
He's a guy with a mask that likes trees but is from the desert and talks to animals and he hits people with a stick and sometimes a fire sword and he hates elves and halflings and orcs and ghosts and doesn't like it when people call him "treefucker" because that's what elves are called and he hates elves or when people try to take off his mask.
>>
>>48973209
He's a pirate, and he's a prince! He beats up bullies and takes their stuff!
>>
He's a troll who's really nice and good-looking and likes riddles
>>
He's like a human, but has devil horns and a tail
He thinks he's the son of the devil and wants to use his magic to become a big bad demon!
Thing is, he's really the son of a succubus and always ends up with the girl
>>
>>48973209
He's REALLY old, like, forty, but he's got this big moustache an' he wears this black armor wit' scary faces an' spikes on it but he's like SUPER important 'cause he has these three people who follow him around jus' to clean an' make his breakfast an' say some words over the dead people so they don't get angry. Also he's got a big wavy sword! An' god lets him hit things SUPER hard! It's SO COOL.
>>
He likes gold and making gold. Like a lot! Also talks a lot.
>>
She likes spiders and she lives with spiders and she has pet spiders and she is a spider.
But her daughter isn't a spider, she's one of those black Elfs. But she doesn't work for Santa. Those are different Elfs.
>>
>>48974455
>>48974880
>>48975496
>>48977599
I don't get it.
>>
File: Spiders.jpg (463KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Spiders.jpg
463KB, 1000x1000px
>>48992839
>>
File: rebecca_sugar.png (351KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
rebecca_sugar.png
351KB, 512x512px
>>48973209
Is that comic real?
>>
File: SMBC-1450281926-20151216.png (624KB, 684x2060px) Image search: [Google]
SMBC-1450281926-20151216.png
624KB, 684x2060px
>>48993433

Yes, it's Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal. It's pretty good.
>>
File: SMBC-1450281926-20151216after.png (37KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
SMBC-1450281926-20151216after.png
37KB, 360x360px
>>48993482
>>
>>48993482
I know the title, I just assumed it was edited because I saw it in /sug/ first.
>>
File: Nuts.png (1MB, 684x4176px) Image search: [Google]
Nuts.png
1MB, 684x4176px
>>48993482
One of my favorites
>>
>>48992960
Close, though Spider Mum is pushing the upper limits of Medium Sized Creature and Drow Daughter is still a child.
>>
>>48984516
umm his daddy was a bad man who worked for the bigger bad man and they were really mean and they fought the jedi a bunch of times and they killed his master cause his best friend who is also a jedi ran away to save his girlfriend instead of helping my jedi fight the bigger bad guy.
>>
>>48973209
a really big screen that plays games really good
>>
She's a super serious rich lady who likes ravens and follows the god of death and ravens, and her family used to like ravens too but her grandad got really good at drawings and now her family likes art and parties and money a lot. She just wants them to like ravens again, because the people with no money liked them better when they liked ravens.

Oh, she also has a big scythe like that one in that scary game my brother plays, and it folds out and it's really cool, and she has healing magic so her friends don't get hurt and she has to do the sad dead people spells so they can have a nice funeral. She also has a really old friend that's kinda like her grandad except he's not and he's kinda like that old man in the wheelchair in that scary game, but he's not scary. I think that guy was scared of the monsters though. My character is sometimes scared of monsters but then she does a SUPER MEGA AWESOME POWER ATTACK and gets the death and raven god to help her hit and then the monster isn't there anymore. My brother calls it spamming R2, I don't know what that means.
>>
He's like this guy who got turned into a monster but he still wanted to be a good guy but the police locked him up and brought him out when they had to fight bad guys. He's super tough and he's died like a bunch of times but he's fine now.
>>
No daddy! Don't put the spider in your veins!
>>
>>48994363
I saw mommy hold the spoon while daddy boiled the spider and the spider melted and the needle sucked up the spider and daddy shotted the spider gunk into his arm and now my brother jimmy is asleep and won't wake up and I called 911 but I'm not old enough to read the address on the side of our apartment because i can't remember my flashcards and now i'm sitting outside playing with my capgun and wondering if anyone is ever going to come
>>
File: Well.gif (401KB, 336x256px) Image search: [Google]
Well.gif
401KB, 336x256px
>>48994402
>>
He's like this really cool thief who got magical powers from a forest man, and he uses the magical powers to make disguises and trick people! Also he uses his powers to hide from the king becuse the king is really mad at him becuse he disguised himself as the king and tried to make babies with the queen. Also he can shoot lasers from his hands!

And sometimes he gets really sad becuse he misses his mom but he can't go back to her becuse the king might find her and do bad things to her.

Also he sometimes gets visits from the forest man who is kind of mean and bossy and laughs a lot and says lot of weird things , which is annoying. So he's trying to find a way to make the forest man go away forever.
>>
>>48994402
but then a nice neighbor lady comes and takes me inside and calls a paramedic and then i don't remember and i wait back inside the apartment and mommy is crying but sometimes she fakes it but i can't tell if she is faking it and she plays butterfly kisses with her eyelids and i feel yucky and remember daddies magazine and i'm over the toilet and in the bathtube and there is something in my tummy and it hurts and I can't hold it in and it comes spilling out and she puts the underwear over my head and it smells.

The next day she makes pancakes and says shes sorry and that she'll never do it again and that she was high and didn't know what she was doing.

The next 4 years after that are pretty much a blank.
>>
File: 1457846665296.png (270KB, 804x964px) Image search: [Google]
1457846665296.png
270KB, 804x964px
>>48994402
>>
>>48994456
jeebus? dat you?
>>
>>48994460
fuck you. I tried telling this story a million times while you were awake and you never listend. And you wanna feel sorry for now?

Its over. It happened like a million years ago.
>>
>>48973209
He is essentially a rock
>>
She is actually a he now but she was she a while ago but she was he when she was a boy but she wasn't born a he but a she but she had boy parts like a penis.

Anyway, she lived in a hospital because her mommy never took her home as a baby and she was, umm, "off-book"?, and so the doctors and nurses could operate on her and play "adult" games which weren't fun games and they hurt a lot. Why would adults play painful games with each other? They said they could because she was tek-nick-a-lee dead and if she ever left the Hospital then people would kill her because they think she is dead and so she would be an abbom, umm, ab-bomb-in-aton?

One doctor changed her to him as a child.

As she got older a nurse started to teach her how to stitch people up, and treat injuries and she, he, was really good at it and was soon helping in the surgery room.
The Surgeon like her and taught her how those strange gloopy liquids, worked and how it changed things in the body.
One day there was an accident in the Surgery and the Surgeon died when his brain was cut out and the nurses couldn't talk about what happened because their voice boxes were cut out and only she was able to explain what happened.
It must have been a bad accident because most the doctors and nurses died also when parts of their bodies were cut out.
Oddly it was only the horrible ones that died. She said it was providence. She liked that word.

The Police didn't believe s-; he was innocent even though she was the only one able to talk about it being an accident. They also called her an Ab-bomb-in-aton but they didn’t kill her.

They let her, uh, him go but she was told to stick with some friends and they had to go and do jobs for the police and these guys in black suits and she was told if she left them or didn't do her job she would sit on an electric chair or they would tie rope around her neck, they said it would "depend"?.
>>
>>48997396

So anyway HIS friends and him went and stopped baddies and helped people and then one of the Nurses missing her voice box showed up and tried to kill her with a gun but it didn't work and now she is also missing her hand.
But one of her friends knew the Nurse wasn't a baddie and made her a new one because he was nice.
The Nurse wasn't bad but she did a bad thing so she ended up being told by those suit guys to be a friend too.

He was able to make friends with the Nurse though. She helped him go back to being a her even.

Then they all went hunting more baddies together.
The nurse helped her change back to a man a few years later. She said it was because her boyfriend soldier friend liked him more like that and she didn’t mind it too much.
They act weird together.
>>
She's a really tall circus performer who carries her boss around and she gets sad when people laugh at her, and she's so super strong that she can give everyone a piggy back ride
>>
File: Pudding.png (54KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
Pudding.png
54KB, 250x350px
>>48973209
I'll do my most recent one

I have this really big cow dude with silver horns who can run really fast when he gets angry and he goes WOOSH and runs over dudes with his shiny silver horns!

He also has this magical sack full of other regular sacks that he gives people because he misses his family. Sometimes he wishes that he could just run back home and be with them again, but he can't because he wasn't fast enough and now they're gone...

>tfw you realize that the default description of your character is exactly how a six year old describes it
I don't know how to feel about this
>>
File: Awds-max.jpg (71KB, 450x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Awds-max.jpg
71KB, 450x1000px
>>48973209
He's really big and really strong: he punches bad people like thieves and burglars, says mom! I want to be as strong and big as he when I grow up!
>>
Scary ugly man.
>>
She has a REALLY big sword! And shoots lighting! And loves to fight!
avenger of kord
>>
I would try and pull together shit with the "hath"s and "doth"s and "thine"s like I'm at a renaissance fair but I was much better at this when I was six.

I was also a really fucking weird six year old.
>>
>>48973209
He's a robot and he makes things go BOOM!
>>
>>48973209
He's a smart dwarf guy like Gimmy from Lord of the Ring who goes all over the place to learn lots of stuff. He has a shield that looks like one of those big hairy pigs with tusks, and it's magic, and he can use it to cast spells, which he knows a lot of! He keeps magic things in his big beard, too. Also he knows lots of karate and likes to punch people when he doesn't have a weapon or something.
>>
>>48973209
His name is wolfram but he isn't a wolf because he is a big man with a big sword and fight monsters so everyone pay him and he can buy meat pies
>>
>>48973209
He's a indian who uses potions to become big and strong, and then he has teeth, and claws, and knows where to hit you to realy realy hurt you :3
>>
>>48973209
He's the King's best friend and he's really strong so the king sends him on adventures sometimes, So he fights the badguys with his six samurai swords 'cuz he's got six arms 'cuz he's part octopus and they all have different magic and he swings them around really fast like CHICKA-CHIKOW and he turns the bad guys into sushi.
>>
She's a sorceress and the daughter of a genius inventor, but something bad happened to her and now she's blind and evil! But she's not a very good sorceress, so she makes up for it with an army of mercenaries and by making tons of awesome inventions like tanks and robots! And now she's searching the world for ancient artifacts and killing anyone who gets in her way and no one knows why!

My BBEG, I'm the forever DM.
>>
She's, like, super smart in making money and stuff. She once had just a hundred dollars and she had over a million dollars by the end of a week.

She is also really good at being a detective, but she must be a gardner detective because she plants things. Must be nice of her, leaving some flowers around for people.

But she isn't really good at fighting and tends to get caught a lot. And when baddies catch her they tie her up again.
>>
She goes invisible and and and her arm is ghosty and she can copy your powers and then she steals all your gold and she swims so fast faster than even the fastest boat in the world and she also has a boat and its all ghosty and there are sa-sa-ske-skelematons that make the boat move and they they they are weak and so she has to fight the guys that wants to get her boat and she has to be strong because the skelematons cannot fight because they break.

Female Pirate mimics the Dave Jones myth and steals EVERYTHING, gold, items, special abilities and souls. Has skeletons possessed by souls to man the rickety ship she calls her own.
>>
bempo
>>
He was a nice farmer who had some bad things happen to him and now he's all super smart with a big head and scary looking and he has a bunch of friends who like him anyway and they go on adventures and drive cars and make big explosions
>>
He's a paladin, and one day god stopped listening to him and another god started talking to him. And then he found out that the first god was a FAKE god, and the second one is the real one.
Now he wants to beat up the fake god.
>>
His daddy was a big meanie ork who made mommy have a baby when mommy didn't want a baby and then daddy left to make more babies with different mommies and when mommy had the baby she left him with some nice people on a mountain who had no hair and they taught him how to fight good so one day he can beat up daddy.
>>
>>49007382
>a half-orc trained by monks

I've actually wanted to play this type of character for awhile.
>>
>>48973466
Wow, how'd you come up with that one.
>>
He's a cool guy with a 'lectric ghost that beats up the bad guys like "zap, zap, zap!"
>>
I'm best friends with this dead guy and sometimes I make people dead for him and I help my friends with magic and smash things with a hammer and I get to wear this cool armor and stuff.
>>
>>48973209
He's super old and angels taught him karate and a fairy likes him so much that she made it so he'd live a reeeeeaaaaally long time and that's why he's so old, also he makes things like a, like a, a smith! He makes the swords the other heroes use!
>>
She's a super pretty lady who wears those shoes that are like stilts and she thinks other ladies are pretty. She doesn't wear much clothes even when it gets cold out and she thinks men are cute.
she has 3 fairies on leashes that she keeps in her pants all the time cause it tickles.
>>
>>48973209
He can fly and has a MAGIC SWORD and kills all the orcs! He's like an elf but way cooler because he's human and he shoots LASER BEAMS!
>>
She really likes swords so she carrys two swords and kills bad guys with both of her swords!
>>
Roscoe is soooooo cool... He's a Halfling in a human only country but he's so sneaky no can stop him! All the Kings want him on their side but he's to busy fighting his arch enemy, WHOSE A DEAMON LORD!?!?!?! Oh he's also immortal cause he stole a guy's knife and accidentally cut himself, then he died and came back EVEN STRONGER.

ROSCOE IS COOL. Also he has a staff that used to belong to a god.
>>
>>49009987
Someone should contact social services
>>
>>49011853
They don't take my calls anymore....
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.